Sibling Seduction Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he slid out of her and she rolled onto her back, legs open wide for him. He grabbed her legs and threw them onto his shoulders as she looked up at him.

"Are we gonna go to the living room at all?" she whispered. The two of them looked at the clock. It was approaching 5 am. They had been making love for nearly 2 hours with her boyfriend in the next room! Her ankles were on his shoulders and he could see her looking up at him in the darkness. He placed his penis at the entrance to her vagina. He rammed forward, pounding his rock hard member hard into his little sister.

"Ohhh!" she cried as she filled up quickly. "I guess not!" she said, laughing quietly.

Leaning down on her legs, Jeff began to fuck Bonnie as hard as he could, just pounding her into the bed. It began to squeak he fucked her so hard. 'Squeak squeak squeak squeak' the squeaks were rapid as he was thrusting rapidly. "Oh...oh...oh...oh..." she moaned quietly. It was all she could do to not cry out in ecstasy. His cock felt so good ramming into her forcefully like that over and over.

Bonnie had what seemed like her millionth orgasm before Jeff had mercy on her and took her legs off of his shoulders. He lay on top of her, his naked body pressing against hers as he slowly slid his penis in and out of her hungry vagina. His lips found hers and they kissed passionately as they made sweet love. Her tongue slid far into his mouth as her hands and feet caressed his warm body. Her pussy snugly received his hard cock over and over. He sucked on her tongue as he sunk his dick into her warmth repeatedly. Both siblings were breathing laboriously.

After a few minutes of making love to his sister, he broke the kiss. "I'm going to cum." He whispered breathlessly, still thrusting slowly in and out of her welcoming hole.

"Cum inside me, Jeff." She whispered back. Her brother's manhood felt so good gliding in and out of her body like that. His heart soared and he kissed her even more passionately, tongue exploring her mouth. Bonnie held him tight as he slowly moved in and out of her. He thrust in and out of her a few more times before sliding into her all the way and staying there. Their tongues were intertwined as his penis exploded into her vagina. A thick river of semen fired out of him and into her womb. Bonnie squeezed him tight with her legs, looking to milk all of his seed. He sighed into her mouth as his penis jerked inside her pussy, firing another load of his hot cum deep into her. It jerked again; another thick wad sprayed the back of her hungry cunt. Her tongue was far into his mouth; her arms and legs had a death grip on him as still more of his sperm trickled into her needy vagina.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned, kissing him on the mouth over and over again as his dick softened inside her, the last of his cum dripping into her hole.

"Oh my God!" she whispered. "That was so good!" He kissed her back, over and over, before collapsing on her, exhausted. She looked at the clock. It was after 5. She had just made love to her brother for over 2 hours, and it was the best sex she has ever had.

"Holy cow!" she exclaimed, "We were at it for over two hours!"

"Wow!" he said, his soft penis still inside her. He kissed her, lips smacking. Her hands gently caressed his back as they kissed softly. After a few more minutes, Jeff finally pulled his soft penis out of Bonnie's wet, full vagina with an audible 'slurp'. Bonnie felt so empty! She got up and put on her clothes. She could feel her brother's cum leaking out of her pussy a little. She went to bed, fully satisfied. The next morning, they didn't get a chance alone, and she was sorry to see him go. Jeff, however, had something to look forward to...

12