All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 02'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
another wonderful chapter!!!

i love how much your characters seem to care for each other. underneath all of the s & m and rough sex, lies a very romantic undertone. you can tell that even though these characters have been through a lot in life, they love each other deeply. great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great writing, hot sex...

As a small-cocked man I am always jealous of these huge cocks. Oh, well. My present lady-friend told me about a family friend of hers that has one so big she could not get her hand around it or even get the head in her mouth. She only tried once when she was getting her divorce.

Sucking cocks is her second favorite, maybe the third favorite thing to do and she can do it for a looong time. I am blessed, too bad we live over 600 miles apart.

SydneyBlakeSydneyBlakealmost 13 years ago
I agree with FistOfFury

You've done a really good job of showing us the deep connection that these two characters share.

KojoteKojoteabout 12 years ago
I agree...

...with Sidney and Fist here...

I like the mature emotional touch of it. Kinda 'been there...' at some points.

That's rare.

cocputcocputabout 12 years ago
good

brought out the feelings well, contrasting it with ch 1.

barmaid10barmaid10about 10 years ago
Wondered were Mark's story was

Lord save me! This is gonna be a hot one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Erika Vikmanin pillu on kiimainen. Nussin siskon pillua ja Erika tulee kolmen kimppaan. Saan kahta naista yhtä aikaa.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

So nice to relax with the one you love and who loves you back. Continues to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading more. Again I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, and thanks for sharing

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

Short and sweet. Brother and sister should love one another!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...