Siblings with Benefits Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,226 Followers

"Now that's what I have been waiting to hear!" he exclaimed. "I was thinking you were going to quit on me."

"I was going to." Mark said quietly then, pulling me closer to him added; "But my sister would never quit on me and I'll never quit on her now go get that overpaid asshole down here so I can get on with my life."

That had been last week and since then Alex had not brought up that conversation. That's not to say I thought he had forgotten it, as he would make a snide remark at any given opportunity. Not to mention every time I would get close to Mark, even if it was just sitting on the couch, he would look over and smirk. Of course I noticed Alex, as Mark had said, was really only targeting me. Alex knew that I was the weak link, well that and Alex did sincerely want to see my brother okay and didn't want to get him going. On that front things were going well until a couple of days ago when Mark made what seemed to be a colossal mistake with the judge presiding over his hearing.

True to his word the day Alex had caught me coming out of his room, Mark was back, and in spades. When Murdock arrived my brother began laying out everything both for and against him and how he was going to either use or dismiss the information. By the end of the conversation it seemed as if Murdock were the student and Mark was already a lawyer as he not only agreed with everything Mark said, but admitted that he hadn't even considered some of what my brother was coming out with.

For the most part it seemed as if everything was in Mark's favor. The judge, during the initial hearing had decided to give both the state attorney who was representing Max and Murdock more time to present their case. Pointing out that he was truly unsure who was the real defendant, and if there was enough either way for a trial. This was Mark's first big break as the judge said he would even allow some character testimony if necessary so for each attorney to make a list of people willing to testify for their party. On Max's side the rumor was there was no one except his current girlfriend, who Murdock said not only had a history of drug abuse, but in a conversation with her, gave the impression that Max beat her, and she wouldn't care if he ended up locked up.

Mark on the other hand was shocked at how many people were willing to come forward for him. Of course there were my parents, although dad a bit reluctantly, who were ready to testify about how Mark had turned his life around. I was going to be there to describe how scarred Mark was from Max's abuse to help the cause of the extreme level of violence Mark had used on Max. Alex was going to testify to Mark's character in general and how he believed in him enough to have his father's company provide him with a four year scholarship. Other's included several high school teachers and college professors, two karate instructors, as well as Mitch and Cynthia. Mitch was to testify about Mark's honesty and work ethic, how he never missed work and had never so much as touched a dime of the bars money. Cynthia was to tell of how, even on nights off, my brother would sit at the bar and study, to make sure she wasn't alone with the unruly crowd that populated the bar at night.

Things were looking good for my brother. On one hand there was Max Thompson; a career criminal and drug user and dealer. A man who had done three years for almost killing my brother as a child and who had an additional record of violence against women. Then there was Mark, who Murdock was putting out there as a pure success story. Mark had survived a hellish childhood to become the all American boy. Mark was good looking, was top of his class at PC, had been an all state baseball player in high school and had been accepted into the RI Thunderbolts an exclusive martial arts team that traveled around the country to compete.

On the down side the state prosecutor had done some homework as well; coming up with Mark's own history of violence. Fights at the group home, high school and even at club Baby Head, where, although as a bouncer Mark never swung first, he always made it a point to swing last. They had located a couple of witnesses that said Mark had to be pulled off people several times and there was an incident where he had thrown someone though a window. Also hurting my brother was the fact that the words Lex Talionis were tattooed onto his back over a symbol of Satanic beliefs.

As of right now the hearing was a case of he said, she said so to speak. Max, who was barely able to speak through a wired jaw and whose face was hideously swollen and scarred said that Mark had led him back to his place and jumped him. Mark insisted that Max followed him home and was completely high on coke and started screaming at him that he had ruined his life because he had went to jail over him. My brother said Max had attacked him and he defended himself. The prosecutor kept circling back to how badly Mark had beaten Max and the police were testifying that Mark was ready to kill him.

Murdock did not seem worried about that, citing the fact that Max had tormented Mark for years, and that Mark had lost it when Max hurt him again. My brother was highly trained in martial arts, but all evidence pointed at a street fight, which meant Mark had not been thinking straight and just fighting. According to Murdock the judge would buy the fact that having Max come after him could cause my brother to lose his grip. Unfortunately there was one huge flaw with Mark's story; Murdock kept coming back to how did Mark not recognize Max?

There were plenty of witnesses at the Green bar saying Mark had been in there several times and hung out playing pool and drinking with Max. Max not recognizing Mark was not that hard to believe, Mark was seven years older, an adult now and was wearing a beard at the time. Not to mention the fact that Max had done so many drugs over the years his memory was probably shot to begin with. Max was also claiming that Mark was a drug dealer and that was why he was at Mark's house to begin with.

At that point, Max was in trouble regardless of the outcome of who tried to kill who. There was a lot of cocaine in his system, and he was on parole with five years hanging over his head. Murdock had even kicked tires on trying to get Max to just let the case go and he wouldn't have to answer to the drug charges, but Max wanted to see Mark put away and claimed Mark gave him the cocaine. Once again this was all hearsay as my brother had mentioned earlier no one had ever heard them talking about it. Max had a drug history and Mark had never so much as smoked a joint and was tested regularly as a member of the Thunderbolts. As we all sat around discussing this, well Mark, Murdock and Alex I didn't add a lot to the conversation it still came down to who recognized who. Three nights ago when Murdock was trying to come up with something Mark had suddenly gotten that "going away" look on his face to the point Alex had leaned over and whacked him in the arm.

Mark had scared the shit out of us by practically jumping off the couch yelling that he had it! As we all listened, Mark had once again stated how no one ever really overheard anything he and Max had discussed except once. Mark had said on the last day he had gone to the Green bar he and Max had been sitting there when out of the blue Max had looked at Mark and told him he knew him from somewhere. Mark had said the bartender Billy had been standing right in front of them when he said it. A few minutes later Mark had scared off Max's dealer and Max had threatened Mark and told him to go outside with him. That was the last time they were seen together until Mark's apartment. By the time he had finished Alex and Murdock were both smiling like the Cheshire cat. Murdock had then asked Mark how he could remember that and Mark's answer was that he never forgot anything.

The next day Murdock had gone to the green bar and had come back to report that Mark had been dead on; again. Billy had remembered that day because he had really thought Max was going to attack Mark, and had even pulled his bat out. Better yet, Billy didn't really care for Max, except that he spent a lot of money there and agreed to testify if he had to. There was another meeting with the judge the next day and Murdock had said he was going to question both Mark and Max so it was put up or shut up; how were they going to get around Mark knowing who Max was?

Mark then simply stated that he hadn't recognized Max. Alex had immediately said that was impossible. Mark had smirked and rattled off several precedents that meant nothing to Alex or I. Murdock had frowned and said that he remembered a few of those but hadn't mentioned it because four of the five Mark mentioned hadn't worked. Mark said he could get away with it; say he was so traumatized by Max, especially when he had put him in a coma, that he had blocked him out of his mind. As he spoke Mark added that they could even blame the blow to his head. His medical records had shown abnormal brain activity afterwards, it could have affected his memory, never mind emotional trauma.

Mark was excited and now had Alex getting behind him. I then spoke up and mentioned the years of counseling Mark had gone through. Hadn't he ever talked about his nightmares? Mark had told me he saw Max's face almost every night in his dreams. Mark had smirked and said he had always told the counselor that he never remembered his dreams so he would never have to talk about them. Mark then reeled off a few more case references and Murdoch shook his head saying once again maybe one out of five pulled this off. Murdock reminded Mark that in every case the judge subjected the defendant to a lie detector test.

Mark had shrugged and said polygraphs were not completely reliable and were normally inadmissible. Murdock shook his head and said that because of the nature of the claim; that someone had been completely 'blocked out' that test was considered quite admissible. Murdock had sighed, and said that there needed to be another way. As we sat there thinking Alex had said to give it a shot but refuse the polygraph based on the fact that now that Mark did know who Max was his answers would be skewed now that Max was in his head. Murdock agreed, but said failure to agree to the test would make it look like what it was; a lie. At the end of the night Murdock told Mark to try the story but refuse the polygraph as Alex had said and go from there.

The next day Alex and I had been sitting in the hallway outside the room where the judge was meeting with Mark and Murdock. Max and the state prosecutor had been in there earlier and supposedly were still pressing for Mark to be charged with attempted murder. I sat there silently my stomach in knots. Alex had looked over at me and said that worse case Mark would get a few months as it would get pled down. I started to tear up and Alex had told me it would be okay, with a smirk he added that he heard inmates sometimes got conjugal visits. I turned my head away from him, and before he could say anything else, Mark and Murdock came out. Mark was smirking but Murdoch was furious; Mark had agreed to a polygraph test on Thursday and the final hearing would be Friday.

Alex and Murdoch had both asked him what the hell he was thinking and I had immediately burst into tears. Mark had put his arms around me and told Alex and Murdoch that the truth would set him free. Alex reminded him that, I as well as Murdoch and of course Mark himself, were all lying. Mark had replied that that was okay he was convinced he had done the right thing by his laws and would be fine. Murdock had left saying that Mark would have been better off in the loony bin if he believed he would get through this. Nevertheless Murdock had pulled some strings, getting Mark into the building where they did the testing tonight for a practice run, where he hoped to get Mark used to the questions and how to answer them. Murdock had mentioned they would start with basic things and have Mark lie about some of them. This of course was when Alex had started mentioning how there were a few things he would love to ask Mark.

I sighed as I lied there listening to Mark's steady breathing. Tonight was the run through and not only would we find out if Mark could pull this off but I was fully prepared for Alex to point blank ask if there was something going on between us. Then again, Mark had a point if Murdock was there Alex might not try anything. My brother was convinced that if Alex knew he wouldn't say anything but I couldn't live with the idea of someone knowing. I had deliberately distanced myself from my brother back when. Even now despite how amazing Mark felt to me in every way I knew we could never be. If Mark got through this he would have a hell of a future and sooner or later I would slip up. Mark was fiercely loyal to his sister and would defend me to the bitter end. Sooner or later, I would cost him, and I could never let that happen

I had been convinced two years ago that night in his new apartment that Mark had wanted us to be a couple. To protect his future I had pretended that I had no interest in order to save him and now I may have cost him anyway. Alex was the type to use something like that down the line if he felt he had to and Mark was the type who could piss off anybody and never backed down. I turned my head, and leaning over, kissed Mark gently on the cheek. He made that cute little cooing noise in his sleep and burrowed his face deeper into the pillow. I rolled back into his chest, and nuzzling my face into him closed my eyes, and tried to relax enough to go to sleep.

*****

I groaned as I heard the alarm going off next to the bed. Mark rolled onto his back, and reaching out, shut it off. I rolled onto my back, and was just thinking that I wished Mark didn't have to get right up, when he rolled back over next to me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey little brother," I whispered. "I wish you didn't have too... ohhh stop that!" I said as Mark nuzzled his face into my neck and kissed me gently just under my ear.

I started to turn, but Mark rolled over again directly on top of me.

"Mark!" I hissed. "You have to hey..."

Mark had pushed his knee between my legs, and then getting his other leg next to it, opened his legs, causing mine to spread wide open. I started to protest, but all that came out was a groan as Mark leaned over, and kissed me hard on the lips. I started to push against his chest, last night was one thing, but it was morning and Alex could be up. I turned my head, taking my lips from Mark's, and tried to push him off again. I gasped as Mark grabbed my wrists, and pushing my arms back pinned them to the bed. I felt a surge of wetness flow through my pussy as my brother captured both my wrists in his right hand. Grabbing my hair, Mark pulled on it until I was facing him and immediately kissed me hard again.

I moaned into his mouth, as with one smooth thrust, Mark's huge hard cock slid inside of my already very wet pussy. Mark slid his lips from my mouth and started kissing my neck. I stopped pushing against his hand and let myself relax as Mark began fucking me with slow deep thrusts that felt amazing. Despite the fact that I knew we shouldn't be doing this, I found myself arching my back, and thrusting my hips in time with his, causing his cock to penetrate even deeper.

"Yeah, there you go sis." Mark whispered.

"And good morning to you too little brother," I gasped out in between the soft moans of pleasure I was releasing every time my brothers cock pushed itself into his sisters always willing pussy.

"Anytime I wake up with you it is." Mark said softly.

Mark had lifted his head from my neck as he said this. I looked up into his gorgeous multicolored eyes and whispered;

"Damn your beautiful Mark."

Mark gave me that adorable shy smile of his, and letting my hands go, slid his arms under mine. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and my legs around his waist, drawing him as deep inside of me as I could. Mark moaned in my ear as, I started kissing his neck and lightly running my nails across his shoulders, as he continued to slowly fuck me. I let out a sigh of pleasure into his neck, enjoying how close we were. In addition to my pussy being completely full of my brother's beautiful cock, I could feel my hard nipples pressing into Mark's chest and his soft lips were once again fastened to my neck.

Mark started to push up but I locked my hands behind his neck and held him to me.

"We don't have a lot of time baby," I said softly in his ear. "Just take stay right here and take what you need."

Mark slid his arms back under mine returning to our former position but was now raising his hips higher and driving down into me much harder. I groaned and turning my head caught our reflection in the mirror. Despite how many times I had done this, the sight of my ivory flesh wrapped around my brothers well tanned skin never failed to excite me. No, let's face it, it wasn't just about how good we looked together, it was who we were. I let out a soft whimper as my brother began thrusting even harder, slamming his cock even deeper into my needy little pussy. As I began bucking my own hips harder and faster to match the rhythm of his thrusts, I continued to stare at us in the mirror.

My mouth was open and I had a look of pure lust on my face as my brother pounded me harder and harder. Mark's face was buried in my long black hair, some of which was fanned across the pillow. I moaned louder, not just from the good hard fucking I was receiving, but at how incredible my brother looked as he was thoroughly enjoying his big sisters body. The muscles in Mark's back and arms were standing out as he thrust himself in and out of my warm wet flesh, and his ass looked incredible, flexing with each hard thrust. Unable to resist I drew my long red nails across his back scratching him. Not the smartest thing to do, but fuck it he would just have to keep a shirt on around Alex. Mark moaned in my ear and I scratched him again harder and more slowly. I could feel Mark's shoulders starts to tremble and he began fucking me as hard as our position would allow.

I stopped at the top of Mark's shoulders, then suddenly raked my nails down his back again, but this time turned my head, and bit down hard into his shoulder. Mark let out a loud moan into my neck and I felt his cock twitch inside of me. A moment later he was filling his big sister's pussy with his hot cum. I tightened my arms and legs around him and continued to thrust into him, milking every last drop of my brother's cum. I let my head loll back and moaned as Mark continued to paint the inside of my pussy. Oh how I loved when my brother came inside of me! Mark let out a soft whimper and slumped down into me.

I hugged him tightly, cradling his head into my shoulder. As I did I clenched my pussy around his still hard cock. Mark whimpered in my ear as a couple of more drops of cum squirted into my greedy little pussy.

"There you go little brother, give me all of it."

We stayed like that; our bodies wrapped together in a forbidden embrace. I sighed into Mark's ear thinking that if I had thought that I wished he didn't have to leave before the feeling was even stronger now. As we laid there I recalled some of those great weekends at Mark's apartment where we would literally spend the entire day in bed, getting up only to eat and shower and we would play in the shower as well. I pushed those thoughts from my mind. On one hand they were great memories, but if I thought about them enough I would get upset that we couldn't have this all the time. Turning my head I whispered;

"As good as you feel Mark you have to get moving."

Mark sighed into my neck then lifting himself up gave me a soft kiss on the lips before sliding away from me. I sat up and watched as Mark quickly got up and put his shorts on.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,226 Followers