Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,290 Followers

"That's the point Mark," Megan said quietly. "You were in total control Mark and you know it. Little brother it is not normal to be able to do that to someone."

"Look sis that was a message, if I didn't do something that nuts they would have kept coming." I smirked; "You don't get a second chance at a first impression."

"Mark don't joke." She looked me in the eye and said; "Mark I want you to get help."

"What?"

"Go and get some counseling Mark, I mean maybe you need some medication. I mean your always high strung you never slow down and your temper I mean..."

"I am not taking anything Megan I'm fine." I told her.

Ten minutes ago I could have fallen asleep now she was pissing me off.

"Mark please look just you know do it for me."

Seeing my opening I asked;

"Oh yeah? You want me to get help sis? Okay hell I'll go down to Kodak tomorrow but you know what? You're coming with me."

Megan shrugged.

"Sure if you want me to talk to someone with you..."

"No Megan you're coming down there to talk to them about you."

"Me?" Megan asked her eyes widening.

"Yes you sis."

"I'm doing fine Mark."

"It's been a week Megan, and you know damn well you'll go back."

"No Mark really this time..."

"Enough, sis." I said raising my voice. "You've been doing this for over a year now. A few weeks okay then a couple of months of drugs. You need help sis."

"Little brother please I can stop when I want to I just..."

"No Megan you can't." I took a deep breath and dropped the bomb. "Look sis I went down there the other day, they have a thirty day inpatient clinic and the state pays for it Megan you..."

"Thiry days?" Megan sat up her eyes all but bugging out of her head. "Mark, I can't do that!"

"Yes you can."

"No I can't Mark, I won't be able to sleep and if I do I'll have nightmares and..."

"They'll give you things for sleep sis. Bottom line it's about the coke sis you..."

"Mark I..."

"Megan for Christ's sake you were almost raped tonight and it was over drugs." I sat up as well. "Megan you stole from a dealer because you needed it so bad and that was after you..." I swallowed and finished. "Fucked him Megan you fucked Carson for a fix."

"Mark please don't say that." Megan said as her eyes filled up.

"Megan you did it. I mean you don't see the problem? Last year you were all but afraid to have sex, now if you're flying you'll fuck anyone."

"I'm not a whore Mark."

"No sis your an addict and tomorrow you come with me to get help."

Megan was shaking her head.

"I don't want to I..."

"Megan it's not just you. I could have been the one that got hurt tonight. I'll always help Megan but know what? Don't complain about what I did tonight because if you didn't get into the mess I wouldn't have. You got me getting in fights and a heartbroken mother so you're getting your ass there tomorrow for me and your parents." I stopped and taking a breath reached out and took her hand.

"Megan its thirty days to help the rest of your life. Come on sis please? For me."

Megan looked at me and I could see her mind racing. Finally she said quietly;

"I'll tell you what Mark, I'll go with you tomorrow and we'll talk to them and they can tell me how it works and I'll see okay?"

"But you'll at least go and really listen?" I asked. It was better than nothing.

Megan nodded;

"I promise Mark." She sighed. "You're going to talk to someone too."

"Promise." I told her.

"Okay," Megan got up out of bed. "I'm going to the bathroom and grab a coke want something to drink?"

"Can you grab me some Gatorade?"

"Sure," She leaned over and kissed me. "You look good in your bed too you know."

I lied back and sighed, maybe she would listen maybe she wouldn't but at least I was going to get her to try. I closed my eyes then opened them as I heard Megan come back into the bedroom carrying a can of coke and a glass of Gatorade. She handed me the glass and I chugged it down. Megan took my glass and after putting it on the nightstand with hers lied down on her side next to me. I slid up behind her until her back against my chest and wrapping my arm around her waist nestled my face into her neck and after kissing her whispered;

"Sweet dreams my sister."

"Good night my beautiful little brother." A moment later she whispered;

"Mark?"

"Hmmm?" I had just about been asleep, damn I was tired.

"I love you little brother, never forget that okay? That your big sister loves you?"

"Love you to sis." I said quietly already feeling myself slip down into sleep.

I woke up in the same position I had fallen asleep in but Megan wasn't next to me. Damn I must have been out she would have had to move my arm to get out and I never slept through that. I rolled over on my back and stretched; as I did I looked at the clock on the nightstand. I blinked my eyes at it to make sure I was seeing it right; it was ten am. I never slept this late I...

Something was wrong I quickly jumped out of bed.

"Hey sis?" I called.

I could see she wasn't in the living room, but the bathroom door was shut. I walked over and knocked.

"Megan?" There was no answer. With a sick feeling in my stomach I opened the door.

The sink and medicine cabinet were facing me. Written on the mirror in lipstick was;

"I am so sorry little brother but I just can't not even for you."

My eyes trailed down to the sink and saw three open sleeping caplets on the sink. My sister had drugged me so she could leave. Feeling as if I were in a bad dream I walked back into the bedroom, as I did I opened the bureau drawer where she was keeping some of her clothes; it was empty. I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed at my eyes I still felt groggy I looked up into the mirror over the dresser and froze at what I saw in the reflection.

Quickly I got off the bed and turned around; the nightstand drawer was open.

"No she didn't." I whispered.

I reached the drawer and looked inside; it was empty, eight hundred dollars; two months of my rent; the first of which was due in three days. I put my head in my hands still unable to believe she had done this to me. I felt a wave of sadness go through me. My sister was gone, and not just gone as in up to new York or where ever the hell she went but gone as in she wasn't Megan anymore, Megan would never had done this to me. I had no parents except for Doug and Denise who had only taken me in because of Megan, I had no real friends, and all women were to me was sex and that's all I was to them. My sister was all I had and now she was gone. For the first time since those dark days with Max I felt completely alone.

"Don't worry Mark you'll never be completely alone. You'll always have me!"