Siblings with Benefits Samhain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan gave me several more savage pumps that made me yelp with each one, then pulling out of me grabbed his cock and stepped back. I spun quickly around so that I was sitting on the divan in front of him. Jonathan looked incredible; his young hard body glistening with sweat and his hand squeezing his long thick cock. He stepped forward and knowing what he wanted, I cupped both my tits in my hands holding them up to him, and opening my mouth wide stuck my tongue out.

Jonathan let his cock go and his first tremendous spurt of cum landed directly in my mouth where it splattered against the back of my throat, I wiggled my tongue telling him I wanted more, and he didn't disappoint as another spurt of hot cum shot into my mouth, the next shot caught my lips, then aiming his cock lower he added some to each of my tits. Jonathan groaned as he continued to spurt cum all over my face and chest, I couldn't believe how much there was. Finally with the cutest little whimper he finished and collapsed into a sitting position next to me on the divan.

I further rewarded him licking his cum from my lips, and then quickly bending over sucked his still hard cock into my mouth and milked a few more drops of cum from him. When I sat up he looked at me panting and whispered;

"That was far better than I deserved mistress."

As he said that he reached down, and grabbing his robe used it to gently wipe the cum off of my tits and stomach. When he finished I kissed him then putting my arm around him sat back onto the divan taking him with me and said;

"Relax and watch the show with me my beautiful Jonathan."

The sounds of pleasure had begun to die out around us, and as a final howl came from an older brunette in the back, who had been riding the face of a female initiate while jerking off another man onto her tits, the room fell silent except for the heavy breathing of everyone trying to calm their bodies down. As that echo of that last howl faded Abigail turned to Mark and yelled out;

"Now my brother sing us the final song!"

With that Mark tore one more time into Katrina, who was so spent she barely squealed as he slammed her ass. It didn't take long; after several hard thrusts Mark started gasping and moaning. My attention was caught by Abigail who was moving quickly from the front of the altar to the other side where, with surprising agility, she put her hands on the edge and sprang up onto it.

Mark threw his head back, and let out a scream that was like nothing I had ever heard come out of him before. Every muscle in his body tensed as the scream continued to the point his voice began to get hoarse. Leaning back onto his knees he pulled his cock out, which was when Abigail came up behind him, and also kneeling reached around and grabbing his cock squeezed it, holding Mark back from cumming.

Mark cried out in surprise. In the meantime Katrina had rolled over onto her side and turning faced Mark, and opened her mouth wide. Abigail let Mark's cock g,o and an enormous shot of cum landed on her tongue splattering onto her cheeks. Everyone murmured in surprise as Abigail, her head resting on Mark's shoulder so she could watch, jerked my brother's cock off into Katrina's face.

"Truly they have both been rewarded tonight!" Someone exclaimed behind me. Another voice added;

"Abigail has not preformed like this in years."

Despite the fact it was the fourth time he had cum since his plane landed, Mark was cumming like he hadn't in a week, his cum painting Katrina's face and her beautiful tits. As Abigail continued to pump his huge prick, I saw her point with her other hand, and the two men who had been playing the drums got up, and approached the altar, one on each side. Mark' cock finished spurting, but Abigail kept slowly stroking it. My brother certainly wasn't going to complain and stayed where he was.

I was watching Abigail's face as she rested her chin on my brother's shoulder, She had been whispering in Mark's ear probably egging him on, but as I watched she turned to Katrina and smiled. At that moment her hand stroked all the way to the tip of my brother's cock and twisted around the head. Mark's hips twitched and he pulled his cock back. I know form firsthand experience that once he cums my brother has to stop because he becomes too sensitive to keep going, the head of his cock becoming a raw nerve.

Apparently she knew this as well, as after he twitched, Abigail's smile turned to an evil smirk and lifting her head she gave Katrina a nod. Moving quickly Katrina grabbed Mark's cock from Abigail's hand and bending her head sucked it into her mouth. Mark's breath hissed through his teeth, and he tried to pull his cock away. Suddenly Abigail pulled away from him and grabbing his shoulders pulled back hard. Caught off guard Mark fell back awkwardly he had still been on his knees and was now bent backwards like that with Katrina between his legs.

The second Mark hit the altar the two men lunged forward each grabbing one of his arms and pinning it to the altar.

"My brother," Abigail began. "As guest of honor I feel it is only fitting that you sing the final song of the evening."

She looked down at the shocked look on Mark's face then looking up at Katrina she smiled;

"My sister if you would do the honors."

Katrina, her face still dripping cum, smiled back and grabbing Mark's cock placed just the tip of her tongue on the tip of it and swirled around quickly. Mark's hips bucked, and he shook his head. With an evil grin, Katrina winked at my brother and taking his cock in her mouth started rapidly going down on him. The effect on my brother was immediate and dramatic.

Mark cried out, and started jerking on the altar desperately trying to pull his cock from Katrina's mouth. Each of the men holding Mark down were large, and although my brother was powerful they were leaning on his arms and had him completely pinned down.

I knew it was mean but watching my brother's plight was getting me wet yet again. I wasn't the only one, as I heard several other women moan, and call out there approval. On the stage Katrina had Mark's cock all the way down her throat and was shaking her head back and forth. Mark was bucking wildly up and down, and I began getting even wetter as I recalled several times I had done this to him when he was younger.

Mark was making those adorable whimpering noises that I'm sure no one else here had ever heard from him before, and I have to say hearing them like this was even better. Abigail laughed out loud and said;

"My sister, surely you can get a better song than this?"

Katrina pulled Mark's cock from her mouth and called out;

"As my Mistress commands."

With that she placed just the tip of Mark's cock in her mouth, and began sucking so hard her cheeks were sinking in. I have no doubt her tongue was also involved swirling across the back of his head. I know because I'd done it. Mark began moving even more frantically bucking his hips so hard that Katrina put her hands on them to hold them still. Mark was squirming desperately, the whimpering noises getting higher and higher pitched. I saw several women start masturbating again and heard a guy behind me whisper;

"Good for her showing him his place, he's too cocky even by our standards."

"It'll go on until you sing, oh my prideful brother!" Abigail snapped as if hearing that comment.

Katrina popped Mark's cock out again, and using her fingers to take some of his cum off her face started rubbing it into the head of his cock, her thumb stroking the back of it as her tongue swirled around just the tip. Mark jerked himself so hard that Katrina had to use her other hand to hold his cock stil, and each of the men almost lost their grip. Mark stayed there straining for a minute, then slumping back onto the altar broke;

"Stop!!" He cried out. "Oh please stop!! Oh Mistress please!!!"

His cries brought moans from the crowd. Grabbing Jonathan's hand I put it between my legs where he immediately started playing with me. I had cum several times today and my clit was getting sore but I had no doubt I would come again and soon.

Mark continued to beg and plead his voice was rising in pitch and filled with desperation.

"More. More, more!" A woman from the front cried out as she masturbated furiously.

"You know what I want to hear my prince!!" Abigail said standing and looking down at him.

Katrina once again added cum to my brothers cock, but this time put it back in her mouth and started sucking.

"No!! No!! No!!" Mark cried out. "Oh please no more ohhh." Finally throwing his head back Mark screamed out;

"Oh my mistress, please have mercy!!!"

The cry sounded throughout the room, and I came hard before the echo had even faded my thighs trapping Jonathan's hand as I ground my pussy into his fingers. Mark screamed out again;

"Oh mercy!!! Oh pleeeeese!"

The last part came out in the most pathetic whine I had ever heard come from my brother, and stepping forward Abigail snapped her fingers. Katrina instantly stopped sucking, and sat up onto her knees. The two men let Marks arms go and quickly stepped back probably afraid they'd get hit. They had nothing to worry about as my brother simply lay there panting, and still whimpering slightly.

Abigail leaned over and kissed him sweetly on the lips then stepping back and speaking to him loud enough for everyone to hear said;

"Trick or treat my dark prince."

I laughed along with several others. Mark looked away as he was far too smart to give Abigail a dirty look. Katrina leaned forward and grabbing Mark's hands helped pull him into a sitting position. Sliding over to him she kissed him and put her arm around his shoulders. Somehow I was still horny as hell, and turning saw that Jonathan's cock was standing at full attention. I was just getting ready to swing one leg over his lap and start riding that cock, when Abigail addressed us from the front;

"My brothers and sisters, I hope that you all greatly enjoyed this evening's performance."

Everyone in the room either clapped, or called out "Of course my mistress."

As Abigail had spoken, the two men had carried over one of the divans to the front of the altar, and Mark and Katrina, both looking as if they could barely move stepped down onto it. Mark slumped into the corner and Katrina, resting her back against his chest leaned her head back on his shoulder. Mark wrapped his arms around her waist and held her as if they were lovers.

"My brothers and sisters," She continued. "Please show our two guests tonight some appreciation for an exemplary night of entertainment!"

As one we all stood, both members and initiates, and bowed deeply to the two exhausted sweat soaked figures on the divan. Katrina sat up from my brother and bowed at the waist, Mark, looking as if he were ready to pass out simply nodded his head.

"I know there are some newer members here, so I will point out what you long standing members already know." As she said this, Abigail gestured to Mark and Katrina.

"Rare are the occasions where two such high ranking members participate to this level and know that it was nothing short of a privilege to watch them perform together."

Everyone bowed once more, and Katrina spoke up adding;

"Not nearly the privilege it was to watch the legendary Abigail Lefay dance and play amongst us. Abigail holds herself above us as a woman of her rank should, and because of that it is easy to forget what an incredibly beautiful and sexual creature our Mistress truly is."

With that Katrina stood and walking over to Abigail dropped to her knees and kissed her feet. Katrina stood and Abigail gave her a surprisingly warm embrace holding Katrina to her, their heads resting on each other's shoulders. When Katrina stepped back Abigail said softly;

"My sister from the west is to kind."

Katrina bowed and went back to the divan where she once again leaned back into my brother. Abigail looked over and laughed;

"And thank you to my dark prince for being a good sport." She smiled at him and added; "You've had one coming for a long time my brother."

"My mistress has taught me a lesson in humility." Mark said then smirking added; "For the moment at least."

Several people including Abigail laughed. Abigail then turned and began speaking to us again;

"At this point I will ask the initiates to leave the room."

I felt a surge of disappointment and I'm sure I wasn't the only one, in the past there had been nights that gone right through to dawn, where each one of us would sample as many as we could.

"Now brothers and sisters each initiate gave you their name, at some point I will ask of your experience. Tonight was a special night and these young men and women were trained well for it. I hope to get rave reviews from all of you and if I do, then know my young children that you will be rewarded, however also know if any of my members were not pleased your punishment will be quite severe." Abigail paused for effect then said;

"Initiates bow to your master or Mistress."

I turned as Jonathan got to his knees and after kissing my feet stood up and said;

"The pleasure was truly mine my mistress."

"Oh I think I made out okay." I said smiling. I was in a great mood and didn't feel like playing cold bitch.

Jonathan looked serious then asked;

"Mistress? May I approach you?"

I nodded, and leaning over he whispered in my ear;

"I know we are not to ever speak the member's names, however my mistress I am an art major and quite a fan of your work. It truly was an honor to be with you tonight, as your talent is only rivaled by your beauty."

Jonathan stood back up, and I stood with him and hugged him and said in his ear;

"Then perhaps you will come to my showing next month, and from there well, I always aim to please my fans." Oh yeah, I would take some more of this if it was offered.

Jonathan stepped back and I laughed to see him blushing.

"My mistress really is to kind."

I reached out and grabbing him pulled him close to me and whispered;

"Megan."

Looking around to make sure no one could hear Jonathan said;

"It was a pleasure Megan." He then bowed and grabbing his robe headed for the door in the back.

As the last initiate left the room Abigail who had put her long red robe back on spoke again;

"I know it is getting late and many of you are already planning your next conquest, but I ask that you all remain seated for a little while longer as since I was in the back tonight I would like to greet and thank each of you individually, and since it is Halloween I would like to give you all a treat." Abigail then smiled mischievously and added;

"And perhaps if the stars are right there could be one more show before we close out this amazing evening."

As I sat back down I noticed everyone looking around, and probably wondering the same thing; what else could we possibly see tonight. I looked up to the front to see Mark and Katrina who had also donned their robes still cuddled up, her head was still on his shoulder and they were talking softly. I found myself hoping she didn't think she was getting anymore of my brother tonight. I knew we were breaking the rules tonight but the next girl Mark was fucking was going to be his big sister.

I leaned back against the arm of the divan and sighed contentedly. It had been a great night, sex with Mark, we had played on the dance floor, I had gotten fucked by a beautiful young man, and even got to watch my brother get put in his place. I looked over at the tall blond woman and smiled at her. I had seen her at the club several times. She smiled back tiredly and I had remembered that she had spent the night in a threesome. As I looked at her she nodded past me and said;

"Abigail truly is giving everyone a treat tonight."

I turned to see what she meant and saw Abigail, a few seats over from me standing next to one of the divans. An older woman with long auburn colored hair was sitting there and at the moment was sucking on Abigail's right tit, which she had removed from her robe. Abigail was running her hands through the woman's hair and speaking softly to her. Abigail stepped away from her and walked over to the tall man with pony tail, and after speaking to him briefly put her leg up on the arm of the divan, shoved her fingers into her pussy then as everyone watched took those fingers and placed them in his mouth. The man's eyes rolled as if he were going to cum on the spot as he eagerly sucked on her fingers.

Abigail removed her fingers and approached another woman. This time she put her leg up and grabbing the woman's hair pulled her face into her pussy and let her lick it for a couple of minutes. I felt my heart begin to beat faster as Abigail approached where I was sitting. There were a couple of other members in between us, and she stopped and let them play as well. The blond whispered to me that depending on how long the member had been in the group was how Abigail had determined what part of her they were given. The blond smiled and told me she had been coming here for eight years.

I frowned as I had only been coming here for a few months. Oh well I thought at least I would get to suck on her tit. Abigail approached me and smiled down at me;

"Did you enjoy your evening my sister?"

"Greatly my mistress." I told her bowing my head.

"Well perhaps you will enjoy it some more before you leave."

With that Abigail sat down next to me, and removing her full well rounded left tit, with its gorgeous rose colored nipple, held it up for me. I leaned in and started sucking on it. Abigail sighed and then surprised me by reaching up and gently twisting the barbell in my left nipple. I moaned into her tit and continued to suck on it. Abigail reached down and lifted my head up. As I looked at her she didn't speak, but instead stared deeply into my eyes. Abigail had large dark brown eyes that showed no emotion whatsoever. I returned the stare and as I did I noticed Abigail's expression changing, she appeared to be getting excited but I wasn't sure why.

Abigail turned her head and looked to the front. I followed her gaze to see Mark staring at us.

"Your brother isn't easily impressed these days is he?" She asked.

I instantly caught the "Your brother" but told myself we were all brothers and sisters here.

"No," I agreed. "Our brother doesn't"

Abigail smiled broadly at that.

"Very smooth," She whispered then gave me an evil grin. "Would you like to give our brother something to think about?"

I nodded and then immediately felt myself start to drip, as Abigail pushed me down on the divan and as the others watched shocked; dropped to her knees and lifting my leg over her shoulder leaned in and sucked my clit into her mouth. I moaned loudly not just at how good it felt but the fact of who it was and how fucking good she looked down there. Abigail looked up from between my legs and whispered;

"Look at him."

I turned my head to see Mark staring wide eyed at the two of us. Abigail had been right this had caught his attention. Katrina had sat up from my brother and was also staring. I turned back as I felt Abigail's tongue trace a slow path of pleasure the length of my pussy and end it by swirling her tongue around my clit. Abigail stood up and then sitting back down next to me put her arm around me and pulled me to her so our heads were on each other's shoulders.

"See I told you that would get your brother going." She sighed in my ear then continued; "Sad to say dear it takes a lot to really excite me these days as well. Over the years we become jaded."

"I suppose." I said nervously I hadn't liked the "your" brother remark again.

"You however, excite me Megan."

"Really?"

"Well not just you." Abigail said, and then chuckled. "You and your brother together however, well that is another story."

1...456789