All Comments on 'Sid Devonshire, Ju Dai, and lacross'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SeniorcitizenSeniorcitizenover 16 years ago
Wonderful and amusing story.

This was my kind of story. Full of fun and erotica. Probably a little too sophisticated for the American Market

StressingAsianStressingAsianover 16 years ago
Yay for Orientalism!

My obvious lack of sophistication probably plays a roll, but I could not help being made a little uncomfortable by the obvious racial overtones of the story (submissive, foreign, exotic "Oriental" girl yielding coyly to the sexual desires of a Westerner...). That being said, I really try to rate stories on their internal merit, not on my politics. The author did a wonderful job establishing Sid as a character (unlike Ju Dai who, alas, remains a cypher for all things Eastern and maybe a little French), and the language really captured the urgency and sense of danger. Oh, and the descriptions of the sex was well done although at some points I think they got a bit awkward. All in all, I think the author did a really good job making a vivid and erotic (if objectionable) image here, and so I give it the full 5.

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarover 16 years ago
Hot and wicked and so depraved ...

mmmmm yes, of course that Sid ought to be horsewhipped ... lol ... but ohhhhh doesn't that just make it even more erotic and delicious! The more you explore the "forbidden lust" theme the better you do it ... congratulations Shaun! Another hot piece.

Explorer222Explorer222about 11 years ago
Great blend of exciting description and humor

I always enjoy Shaunreagh's stories. The descriptive writing is original and exciting, always with a touch of humor. Write more!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

This story and author certainly deserved more attention than he has gotten.

The seduction/molestation of the sleeping female certainly has to be on of the juvenile teen's most frequent masturbatory fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i like it

he aint an egomaniac he knows where he goes wrong and admit it also he isnt a selfish lover infact he raped her in the most sensual way possible given the little time he had ,glad that he praised her beauty and submissive nature instead of purely mocking at her being asian = less deserving to be called a beauty

most wmaf noncon includes zero pleasure and max pain and humiliation for asian chicks for being somewhat lesser to white women (not me i love asian women i prefer them anyday over white slutty ones they are forever young and sweet submissive i see no need to humiliate them for catering to my pleasure instead i return the favour and always tell them how beautiful ,natural and sensual creatures they are)

this guy actually returns the favour he went down on her even after her creampie ,didnt forece sodomy on her,gave her a nice orgasm he actually cared about her pleasure ,never induced any kind of pain on her and was in complete awe of her beauty

still i feel the girl is either dumb or too scared and shocked or has a noncon fetish

i dont think non con is right dubious consent is more suited to it

was quite realistic too

and yes certainly underrated author

5 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

love ur stories. the kissing descriptions were so hot. hope u make more like this. (older, less attractive men with hot younger women)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...