Side Bet Bluff Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned with the second laundry basket and with a smirk on her face. If I had the ability to read her mind, based on her facial expression I'd guess it would be 'I really wish I could get you back for this, but I can't, so screw it I'm just going to laugh at how absurd this is anyway.' Of course, I could be wildly off the mark. The minds of women are mysteries, especially to themselves.

On her way back after dropping off the second basket next to the washing machine, Jaycee made sure I was looking and then mooned me. She then stuck her tongue out at me before hopping back to the bedroom.

"Can I throw my own dirty clothes into your loads?" called Jaycee from her room.

"Go ahead," I yelled back. And Jaycee re-hopped back into view with more clothes in her arms. I could hear her open the washing machine lid and close it again. And once again she sashayed, waddled, and hopped back towards the bedrooms. I really should get back on the phone, but watching her body in motion was just too much fun.

She came hopping back with several dirty dress shirts and other items I had set aside for dry cleaning. I had thought I had told her she could do the dry cleaning after the second load was in the laundry. Was I not clear?

"How am I to do this?" she asked. I grabbed my wallet and pulled out a fifty. She grabbed it. "I saw a dry cleaners one block over. Is that the one you use?"

"Yes, back down Buchanan, maybe even less than a block from this building," I informed her.

She started moving towards the front door.

I decided to give her a warning. "I don't care if you get the dry cleaning in now or later. The only time requirement on the tasks is that you have my second load of laundry in the washer in," I looked at my watch, "twenty three and a half minutes."

"I've got time," Jaycee said as she bent down next to the front door to pick up her shoes.

She opened the front door and started shuffling through it, semi-fumbling the clothes and shoes in her hands.

"Aren't you going to put something else on to wear?" I asked, hinting that running out wearing just a man's t-shirt and two-inch heels wasn't an appropriate outfit, especially in January.

"No time!" Jaycee called as the front door closed shut.

She has time to do the dry cleaning but only if she doesn't take the time to get dressed? Did she not hear the light metallic tinkling against the windows and recognize that it's sleeting outside? There goes yet the latest example of the pretzel-like logic of women.

I picked up the phone fully expecting Jaycee to return as soon as she saw the weather. Instead I made two phone calls, sent four emails and heard the washer finish its first cycle, and Jaycee had still not returned. Looking down at my watch I saw she had just ninety seconds left. I pulled up the weather on my laptop. The sleet was expected to continue for another hour and the current temperature outside was thirty nine degrees.

The landline phone rang, and it was the security desk downstairs.

"Yes, Mr. Jennings? This is Scott at the security desk. There's a Miss Wade down here who ..."

"Let her up immediately," I interrupted. I didn't want Jaycee to use me as her excuse for why she didn't complete her task on time.

It seemed to take forever before I heard her running down the hall. She burst in through the front door and hurried towards the dining table.

"Thirty five seconds," I called out, fudging the numbers a bit. There were actually only five seconds remaining.

She slammed my change and the dry cleaning ticket down, pivoted, and ran into the kitchen. I heard both the washer and dryer doors open, and lots of additional noise coming from the kitchen pantry.

"I can't believe I forgot my guest pass," Jaycee called to me.

"Fifteen seconds," I warned.

I heard Jaycee grunt, and more commotion.

"Five ... Four ... Three," I counted.

The washer door slammed closed and I heard the machine start filling with water.

"Ha!" Jaycee gleefully emitted in triumph.

She then started the dryer and then strolled back to stand in front of me, and she was an obscene sight. The t-shirt was plastered to her torso, and partially see-through. Her heavy breathing forced her prominent nipples up and down, stretching my shirt to such an extent I knew I could never use it for myself ever again. Jaycee's skin was very flushed, and goosebumps stood up on her bare arms and legs. If any cop had been stupid enough to be standing outside in the bad weather, Jaycee would have been arrested for indecent exposure. It probably would have made his year, too. And yet she smiled at me, pleased with completing the task I had given her. Too bad I was going to pop that bubble.

"Ummm, Jaycee?" I hesitated for dramatic effect. "Where's my necktie?"

The smile was wiped from her face instantly and her jaw dropped open. She looked down at her heel-clad feet, then whipped her face towards the front door of the apartment and then back to me. Her eyes scrunched up in frustration and she yelled, "SHIT!"

"And you cursed again," I chided.

Her mouth clamped closed, "Err, rmpff," she struggled to control herself.

Finally she looked me straight in the eye and said, "You set me an impossible task."

"No," I calmly replied, "I said that I didn't care when the dry cleaning was done. You set your own schedule based on my lone time constraint, and you still failed."

Jaycee seethed. "Well, if I'm going to be spanked again then fuck it. Shit! Goddamn! Mother fucker! Fuck! Fuck! And Shit again!"

"Are you done?" I asked, disappointed.

"Maybe," she answered petulantly.

"I'm tempted to just order you to stop cursing but I won't because - well, for two reasons. The first is that cursing has its uses. A well-timed expletive can emphasize a point or be used for great comedic effect. So I'd feel like a hypocrite giving you that order. But I'd set that aside for your own good and make it an order but for the fact that I'm sure I'd damage my hand from spanking you so many times."

Jaycee now looked embarrassed.

"Would you make me a promise to try not to swear so much?" I asked.

"Yes, Will. I'm sorry," Jaycee agreed. "I'll do it if it will make you happy."

"Now then, back to your punishment."

It did seem unjust for Jaycee to get a full punishment for coming so close to accomplishing more than my assigned task.

"First off, take off that shirt. You must be freezing wearing it. Oh, and retrieve my necktie from the hallway," I ordered.

Jaycee peeled the soaked t-shirt up over her head on her way to the front door. She then peeked out into the hallway before making a mad dash to retrieve the necktie before she was spotted.

"Oh, now you're modest?" I laughed at her.

Jaycee looked both embarrassed and annoyed by my mirth. Though as she walked back towards me, I became concerned. The skin on her torso was bright red from being out in the cold, and with white splotches that didn't look good at all. But when I looked back up to her face to instruct her to immediately take a hot bath, my words froze on my lips from the look on Jaycee's face. Her mouth was turned up in a smirk and she had a dangerous glint in her eye.

The wet, and very cold, t-shirt smacked into my face with force, Jaycee's hands still behind it. I grunted in shocked surprise, the shirt instantly adhering to my skin, making it difficult to breathe. I felt Jaycee's fingers scrape my cheeks as she bunched the shirt together and squeezed. Cold water rushed out of the ruined cloth and sought the warm, protected haven of my neck and chest. My hands jerked up to grab Jaycee's wrists, and I caught her left in my right hand, but the water created just enough slipperiness for Jaycee to pull out of my grasp.

High pitched, manic laughter fled down the hallway as I removed the shirt from my face and stood up. I noticed and picked up the discarded necktie from the floor. Jaycee's laughter became muffled as she closed my bedroom door behind her.

The chase was on. I felt adrenalin kick into my veins and my senses became heightened. It seemed like I was hyper-aware of my surroundings, but I forced myself to calmly follow Jaycee down the hallway.

"You are in so much trouble young lady," I called out to her. I wonder if she could hear the smile on my face. To think I had intended to allow Jaycee a way out of her spanking. Now she was forcing me to give her not one but two punishments.

Unsurprisingly the door was locked. I could hear nervous laughter coming from the far side of my bedroom. I almost called out an order for Jaycee to unlock the door, but that would mean I'd have to give Jaycee a third consecutive punishment when she didn't comply. Jumping from five spanks to thirteen in one session was going to be a big shock as it was. I don't think my hand could take twenty-one spanks, not with the force I was accustomed to using on Jaycee's bottom.

I retrieved a flathead screwdriver from my desk in the guest bedroom / home office. Returning to the bedroom door I began fitting the screwdriver head into the lock, though my hand shook a bit from my excitement. My hearing was heightened enough that I could hear the master bathroom door swing slightly on its hinges.

A few seconds more and I was slowly opening the door inwards.

"That's six spanks for failing to complete the task I assigned you," I called out as I softly stepped towards the closed bathroom door. "And seven spanks for the attack on my person and attempting to escape your punishment."

I turned the latch and burst into the well-lit bathroom, the bright lights forcing me to blink several times. Too late, I heard a noise behind me. Jaycee was already in a full sprint from her hiding place on the other side of my bed. I turned and ran after her but she had a good head start. She let out a squeal when she saw me at the bathroom door, but by the time I entered the hallway Jaycee was already closing the door to the guest room. I glanced off the door with my shoulder, causing it to momentarily shift open. Jaycee screamed and put her weight behind the door to force it closed and got it locked before I could organize a solid push.

"What's the matter, Will?" mocked Jaycee from her safe confines. "You slowing down in your old age?"

That was a silly taunt. I was maybe all of two years older than her. But the spirit behind it incensed me just enough to favor an immediate resolution to this confrontation. After taking a moment to determine that Jaycee was away from the door, I focused all of my strength and slammed my right foot just below the door knob. The results surprised both of us. The door flew open, ripped away from its anchor to the door frame. A thin strip of wood fell to the ground.

Jaycee screamed in surprise. I stood there dumbfounded, looking at the wreckage that I'd created.

"Oh my God, Will," Jaycee said, with her breath caught in her throat. My attention focused on the naked Jaycee facing me on the edge of the guest bed, her hands up over her mouth and her eyes staring at me in shock. A couple of very pointed nipples peaked out at me from behind her raised arms.

I moved towards her hurriedly, my motion knocking Jaycee out of her reverie. Jaycee screamed again as she turned around, desperate to crawl over the bed. She was too slow, however, and I was upon her, forcing her down onto the mattress with my weight. I found the misused necktie still in my hands and immediately immobilized Jaycee's flailing arms by tying them together behind her back. Jaycee's struggles didn't help her.

I manhandled her over my lap into our standard position for administering spanks. Jaycee kicked her heels back towards me in an attempt to interfere with my giving her a good swat against her rear. It was annoying but I found it a little humorous that she was beating her own butt as a result. Her flailing also caused her to start sliding off my lap towards the floor.

"Enough!" I declared and forced her tight to me. Jaycee instantly calmed down, though she was still breathing heavily. Remembering her admission from last night, I became aware of how my turgid erection pressed solidly into Jaycee's left side. I adjusted the necktie's knot, ensuring that Jaycee's arms were secured well away from her butt and wouldn't interfere with her punishment.

[SMACK!] I let fly with her first spank. In spite of the chase, Jaycee's skin was still very cold. Would that provide a numbing effect to the pain from my spanks?

[SMACK!] [SMACK!] I gave her a spank on each buttock, possibly with too much force as I was still amped up on adrenalin from my short-lived pursuit.

"Oh, what have I done?" Jaycee moaned.

"You have openly rebelled against me, testing my willingness to impose my authority over you," I answered, giving her another hard spank.

"Oh, Will," Jaycee whimpered.

"No," I cut her off. "Until I tell you otherwise, you will only call me 'Master.' Is that understood?"

It sounded like Jaycee's breath caught in her throat again. I gave her another hard spank.

"Yes, Master!" she exclaimed.

I briefly rubbed her behind, feeling the raised bumps on her skin that had begun as goosebumps from the cold but were likely now raised for a different reason. I gave her one last hard spank right in the middle of her behind.

"Errnmmm," Jaycee let out in pain. I went back to lightly petting her behind, but thought this wasn't enough to soothe her. I took my left hand from her far side and began stroking her unevenly wet hair.

"So that was six spanks," I explained. "That was the punishment you earned from not fulfilling my assignment. Tell me, Jaycee, do you think it was fair for you to receive that punishment?"

"Yes, Master," Jaycee softly said.

"Are you sure? If that was so, then why did you hit me in the face with the wet t-shirt and then run away?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. I was just playing," she tried to explain.

"But why did you choose that moment to act that way?" I prodded.

She sighed before answering. I moved my hand from her butt to her side to keep her in place and just focused on caressing her hair.

"I guess I wanted to get back at you for deciding to punish me," she answered.

"Because you didn't think it was fair," I added.

"Yes. I'm sorry, Master."

"I didn't think it was fair either," I told her.

"You didn't?"

"No. You failed at the task I gave you, but barely and only because you tried to do more for me than what I had instructed. So while I technically had to punish you for your failure, I was going to allow you a chance to get out of it. I was thinking of making your punishment double or nothing for your next task, which I'd make easy so that you could escape the punishment completely," I explained.

"But why didn't you tell me that," Jaycee began.

"You didn't give me the opportunity, did you?" I demanded.

Jaycee mulled that over for a second. "I guess not," she admitted.

"Because you didn't trust me to be fair. You didn't trust me to abide by my promise to keep our pleasure foremost in my mind."

"Oh," a thoroughly chagrined Jaycee realized.

"You didn't trust me," I said simply.

"No, Will, it wasn't like," Jaycee began.

"Will?" I interrupted her, and gave her a moderate smack to her bottom.

"Master!" Jaycee blurted. "Sorry. Master. Master, I'm sorry if you think I don't trust you. I should have known better."

"So by rebelling against me, you forced my hand. I had to give you the six spanks as a result. Didn't I?" I prodded her.

"Yes, Master," she agreed.

"And so what happens now?" I asked. "You've completed the punishment for failing your task. Are we done?"

"No, Master," Jaycee softly replied.

"No?" I asked, sliding my fingers into her hair and giving it a light tug.

"No, Master," Jaycee continued. "I defied you and earned another punishment."

"And what will be this punishment?"

"Seven spanks, Master," Jaycee allowed.

"And do you deserve this punishment?" I asked, wanting to make sure that we were on the same page before I really gave her more pain than, to be completely honest with myself, I wasn't sure I wanted to inflict. My original intention of giving her spankings as a punishment was to focus her attention on my touching her butt, something I knew she didn't like. The touching alone was enough of a punishment. But now things were escalating to the point where pain was the punishment. That made me uneasy. If she balked, I'd go along with her and try to come up with an alternative.

"Yes, Master," she concluded. "If anything, I deserve more than that," she added.

"Why do you say that?" I asked, confused.

"The act of rebellion by throwing the shirt in your face is deserving of a punishment, and the act of not trusting you is deserving of another punishment. I'm really sorry about that," she explained. "Master," she added.

"So even though you just took six spanks, you'd be willing to take another seven plus an additional eight spanks, or fifteen more spanks?"

Jaycee shuddered, and I could feel her tensing her shoulders and stomach as she lay on my lap. "Yes, Master."

"No," I declared. "I appreciate that you're sorry for what you did. And I forgive you."

Jaycee turned her head to look at me. Surprisingly she didn't seem very happy with my response. Then her eyes softened and she gazed at me with affection.

"Thank you, Master. You're just showing me even more that I should have trusted you, and proving with your words how wrong I was not to trust you. But I need you to punish me, Master. I'm glad that you forgive me. But I need it in order to forgive myself."

This was really messed up.

"You need me to punish you?" I asked, bewildered.

"Yes, I understand now. I failed you and by doing so I caused you pain. I was wrong. I need to feel an equivalent pain before I can forgive myself for doing that to you. I see it so clearly all of a sudden. And I need the punishment to come from you. From your hand. I need you to be my Master."

"Suddenly this doesn't seem like it's about my exerting my dominance over you," I hesitantly said. "But about you surrendering yourself to me?"

"Why can't it be both?" she asked.

I sat and pondered all of this for a bit, while stroking Jaycee's lovely bod.

"Ok, yes, you didn't trust me," I agreed. "However, chasing you through the bedrooms was actually a lot of fun, albeit short-lived."

"Oh, you broke your door," Jaycee glanced back at the thin piece of wood on the carpet that had been separated from the door frame by my kick.

"Yeah, talk about a rush. I felt like William the Conqueror forcing my way into this room."

Jaycee giggled at me.

"I wouldn't have had those good feelings unless you rebelled," I continued. "So that has to offset your need to be punished. Right?"

What an odd turn. I had started this whole chain of events wanting to exert more control over Jaycee, and now here I am debating with her over the level of pain that Jaycee needed me to provide to her.

"Ok, maybe it cancels out the eight spanks," Jaycee agreed. "But not the seven."

I looked at Jaycee's hot ass, still a very bright pink from my earlier spanks.

"You're sure," I prodded. Jaycee nodded her head underneath my hand. "Ok, prepare yourself."

I proceeded to give her seven hard swats on her rear. I paused between each one, as I had with my previous punishments, so that I could rub Jaycee's butt and hopefully express my affection for her to counteract the pain of my hits. But I made a mistake after the third spank and moved my hand down between her thighs and rubbed her sex. She was surprisingly wet. I hesitate to say that she was turned on from the spankings. Maybe there was some line associated with her aversion to having her butt touched that by crossing it represented a taboo that she was getting off from. But maybe it had as much to do with the chase through the apartment or my manhandling her, or even her feeling my cock pressed against the side of her ribs. But I say that rubbing her was a mistake because hitting her bottom with a wet hand stung. Certainly it hurt her as she let out a scream. But my hand exploded in a thousand needle points.