Side Bet Bluff Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In control of myself?" I asked.

"I was going to go with 'considerate', but you're right. You are always in control, too," Jaycee agreed. "It's one of the reasons why I feel I can trust you so much."

I rubbed Jaycee's back a bit while I thought of what I wanted to say.

"You should talk to my mother," I said. "She could probably tell you straight out. Of course a big part was I was really upset with Karen. And it seemed like once the floodgates opened; every repressed feeling of frustration and anger just came pouring out of me, no matter its source."

"But I think a big part is that I hate being told what to do," I continued. "I had a couple years as a teenager where it was all but open warfare between me and my mom. And then all of a sudden one day it just stopped. And a week goes by, and a month, and things are going great, and I couldn't figure out why the change. So I asked my mom, and she said it was because she had stopped giving me orders. She would ask me to do something, and explain the reasons, and then I'd immediately agree, or sometimes even come up with a better solution. But if she told me what to do, then I'd just dig in my heels and tell her to go to hell, and damn the consequences. Obviously, I've had to learn how to deal with taking orders from senior attorneys, or clients. But if it's someone who I don't think has any right, or whom I haven't consented to accept orders from, then I will be expressing my displeasure soon thereafter."

"Especially," added up Jaycee, "if that person trying to tell you what to do is your sex slave?"

"I'm afraid so," I told her while looking down at her.

"Ok, good to know," Jaycee said, and maybe even grinned a bit. Damn, this girl was incredible. I entered tonight wondering if Jaycee was ever going to talk to me again, and instead she has been apologizing to me and caring enough to know how to never have a fight like ours happen again. I felt pretty lucky at that moment to have Jaycee with me.

"So, now that we've talked that out, is there something you'd like to order your sex slave to do?" Jaycee impishly asked.

"No, I think I'm through with ordering you around," I said. Jaycee looked like she was going to protest. "At least for tonight," I added. Jaycee's eyes softened, and some warmth and understanding came to them. "Besides, we've got an early morning appointment. You need your beauty sleep," I told her.

"We?" Jaycee asked.

"Yes, we're meeting the whole Beck group over at their hotel at eight along with Aaron. We're going house hunting for the Becks' new home."

"Belinda said that they were moving down here. So you want me along tomorrow?" Jaycee asked.

"I just said so, didn't I?"

"Ok," Jaycee said, "but I think I can manage on less sleep if you grant me one request."

"Oh?" I asked.

"I would very much like it if you made love to me," she stated.

I looked at her, seeking confirmation in her eyes that her request was genuine. All I saw in return was caring concern, and a fragile neediness that I'd never associated with Jaycee before.

In answer I kissed her. It was a strong kiss, but not overwhelming. We wrapped our arms around each other and did our best to make amends for the day's troubles. Being with Jaycee that night was truly special. We didn't try to do anything. Instead everything just unfolded perfectly. We acted unhurriedly, neither rushing nor lingering. I'm usually not one to use the l-word, but Jaycee's request was phrased perfectly. We made love to each other.

Even though I didn't intentionally engage our role-playing by ordering her to do something, we just naturally fell into our accustomed roles, regardless. I was in the dominant position on top. I drove my tongue downwards into her receptive mouth. I forced my cock down with my weight into her waiting pussy. But she didn't just lie there, either. She strongly held onto me. But perhaps a better way to describe it is that she clung to me. It felt as though she wanted to take me into her and never let me go.

Just when I was getting close, Jaycee's neediness tipped over the edge into a kind of desperation. She forced me down further into her with the heels of her feet. Her hands clawed at my back and she gripped the hair on the back of my head while wrenching her mouth away from mine to rain kisses on my neck. And then she whispered into my ear "you're still my master." That appeared to be the trigger for both of us. I shook as I came within her, and she pressed her breasts up into my chest while gripping me firmly and letting out a little squeak.

Afterwards I stayed between her legs, both of us sharing soft kisses. Nothing else mattered to me in that moment. My fights with Karen and Jaycee earlier in the day seemed like they had taken place in another era. My legal worries seemed small and insignificant. The only thing that really mattered at all was this beautiful girl that I could hold and protect. I felt so content that I fell asleep still inside her.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Worst Gift Wife and best friend destroy their marriages. For what?in Loving Wives
Halloween Party Halloween party with a surprise.in Erotic Couplings
March Sucks How will the husbands find out what went on in there?in Loving Wives
Trying Something New Sexy wife trying a new fetish as a birthday treat.in Fetish
Getting Involved Accidental porn shoot.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories