Side Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just turned him on big time. I made Jack horny like never before! What I said to him made him react in a way that he had to give of himself one more time me! "How can I repay you Ellen? I can't tell you how much you've really made me feel like a man tonight. You are a woman that deserves the best there is! What can I do to you to make you one happy woman?"

Jack had great presence but had to fuck me! He had a desire to cum all over me and that was exactly what I wanted one more time from him only on my terms!

"I want to make love one last time in the shower Jack. I want you to make love to me in the shower but with no talking and no sounds! Just quiet intimate sex with no sound coming from either of us! Is that inviting enough?"

I had his full and undivided attention! His heart and soul belonged to me after requesting that from him! I stood up, offered my hand, and we galloped back to the shower. He started to say something, but I cut him off. I put my finger to his mouth signifying no talking!

The water warmed up quickly. It was soothing! I stepped in and he did after me. I smiled and he smiled and then our hands met. Our fingers intertwined! We held them down at our sides. We smiled and took in the loving atmosphere!

He let go of my hands. He put them in my hair and ran them over it. My eyes closed when I felt his hand run over my hair. Hearing only the spray of the water hitting our bodies, I felt his warmth transmit to me. He looked directly into my eyes and I knew he could feel that warmth in my heart do likewise to him!

We did not speak at all!

I graced his cheeks. My affection for Jack filled me two-fold! I could tell he felt it in his heart! He pulled me against him and hugged me for while. I could feel a hardened cock pushing against my lower body. The feeling of that excited me more!

We still didn't speak at all!

The water flowed nicely in the shower as it continued to hit our shoulders evenly. He touched me as if he never touched a girl before! He hesitated to do anything too roughly. He looked at my breasts as if he never saw a naked woman ever in his life! He looked so cute when he stared at my breasts and then touched them.

There was complete silence between us.

I caressed his chest! His soft unwieldy like pecs brought a smile to me. He was happy too when I touched them. He put his hands over mine and massaged them firmly with me. I let him guide my hands over and around his soft manly mounds. I enjoyed how he guided my hands over his chest! I liked his chest! I liked how he impounded my hands and moved them about his lumps! I liked how, without speaking, he dominated me tenderly and pressed them lovingly against him! I knew exactly what he wanted! I could feel what he craved! It was a desire to know his large lumbering body was loveable! It was and I made sure he knew that too!

I showed him by clutching each pectoral lobe of his carefully, smiling, and moving them about lovingly around and around! He absolutely loved it when I massaged them that way!

He did the same thing to me that I did to him.

He took it one step further when he slid easily over the rolls of my tummy; he looked at me, caressed me more, and then clutched my breasts cautiously. He kissed me on my lips as he held onto my breasts! His hands felt incredible on them!

Something wild stirred up in me! I was already moist from earlier when we made love in bed, but I was turned on again when Jack kissed me! My eyes had closed and my desire diverted directly to my vagina! I wished to orgasm again! Every ounce of sexual energy I had let loose again and I horribly craved another orgasmic storm! My mind was a mess!

But it was my idea for the shower. It was my idea to give Jack one last moment of male triumph before we were finished! I wanted to give Jack something he would always remember us by. With my pussy moaning dreadfully, I began kissing him beginning on his little mounds, down his stomach, and then further down as I got down on my knees.

Jack stopped me and lifted me up to my feet with questions in his eyes. I knew he was asking, "Is this what you want to do?" I knew he asked it, but he didn't ask it.

I grabbed hold of his manliness, looked him in the eyes, and shook my head yes. I looked like a little puppy wanting to play! I wanted to do it for him and for us too! He knew I did and let go of me, but kissed me on my lips first. He let me be free in my desire to suck him off! That's what I wanted! He wanted what I wanted! He was limp, so I initially thought he was spent from earlier on. It took some doing with him, but as he watched me swallow his cock whole and suck it off he started getting harder quickly! It was brawny and long and life was good!

Oh my god, feeling his cannon in my mouth, knowing it would blast like I knew he could blast made me hornier then a young bitch on a Friday evening! I was dripping hard myself! I wanted his cock in me, but I also wanted to suck him off so, so much!

Then the silence was broken! I broke it, unfortunately or I thought so, at first! When he heard me moan unexpectedly, he knew what to do! He didn't say a word. He lifted me up! He lifted me up, perched me on his hips, and then naturally lowered me on his hard cock! I looked at him with a hungry surprise! I couldn't control myself! Instinctively, I moaned allowed again! He smiled and kissed me as he held me aloft on his cock and hips inside of me!

Oh God was I horny! I was crazed! The silence was broken but he didn't care at all!

He was as solid as a concrete pylon! He was smiling but he would wince! He'd smile again and then wince again! I tried to smile, but I needed him one last time so I focused hard on fucking Jack as best as I could! I focused so hard on having one more orgasm, I could not smile! I was happy and delighted, however you couldn't tell it!

Jack raised and lowered me repeatedly! My erotic reality developed new heights! I was at the point of no return! I tightened up more and more! I leaked more rapidly! I moaned louder and louder as he controlled my frame over his cock! He had great physical command of everything!

All of a sudden he groaned too! He groaned louder! Jack was ready and forced himself to maintain stability! At the same time, we both erupted with moans or groans! It was so intense! I wanted him spent in me and I wanted him spent immediately! I wanted to orgasm too! It was a scenic triumph!

Despite fucking each other in the shower he kept his balance somehow! I screamed out and held myself against the shower walls! Then he yelled out too and clutched my waist as my legs tightened more around his muscular massiveness!

That was an unbelievable fuck in a shower! I wanted to hold on to Jack badly! I wanted to tell him so many things. He just wanted to cuddle and kiss me so I let him. Jack was like a huge pet bear! He was so careful to make sure I felt comforted!

I was so worn out. I have to believe he was too. But all he did was cuddle me, touch me afterwards, and smile! I knew he loved me that night and forever after. We never had a chance to experience sex that way with each other again. It didn't matter. What we experienced that night could never have been topped!

I was elated that I still had it at 42! A young man of 28 said to me, "You are amazing! No one can be as passionate like that the way you were! No one makes love as good as you Ellen!"

We never did eat dinner. He and I lay in bed the rest of that night and talked.

"Jack I hafta tell you one other thing! You have such a sexy nature about you that no other person I've ever met in life has." He looked up at me instead of down at my body he was caressing. He was interested in what I was getting at. "What I mean Jack is that you should seriously consider being a professional male dancer."

He laughed and asked if I was out of my mind. He laughed again, but he kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"I'm serious Jack honey, I really am! I would never tell you to be a male whore, and then I giggled; most guys aren't that way. In fact none of the guys who are male strippers become personally involved with customers."

He was totally into the idea for some reason. Maybe it had to do with how I posed the idea to him. Maybe it was the tone of my voice. I don't know for sure.

Smiling with the look of a curious little boy, Jack said "Go on, tell me more Ellen."

"There is a serious market for BBM's Jack."

"Huh, he asked, what's a BBM?"

"A Big Beautiful Man", I answered back. He roared out laughing.

"Okay, I know I'm a stud muffin for a guy", speaking cynically, "but calling me beautiful, I don't know if I'm beautiful."

He laughed teasingly again. "So should I get up and show you my stuff? Should I dance for you and see if I've really got the touch?"

"Silly Jack, I said, you'll probably hafta get some training. It isn't as if one goes out and knows how to do it right off the bat." I giggled and he laughed too!

I explained details but he lay there only wondering, I'm sure, how I knew all this. You had to see the look on his face. But I had his interest. By midnight we were famished; we dressed and sat down for a long overdue snack.

The intimate and passionate sex I had with Jack was probably the best I ever had in my entire life! Jack wasn't an animal, but he was a beast amongst beasts! Jacks prowess around me that night was an enlightening experience. It was great intimate sex!

He left for his place at about 1:45am, arrived across the way about 5 minutes later, went to his blinds, waved, and closed them. I waved back and we smiled at one another. I didn't see into his place much after that. I looked over to the Amanda's apartment but all lights were off that I could see.

I don't know if he ever called her but I knew they did eventually get together. I did see them out a few times, but I never asked him until later about her and Jack.

That next week, I headed to the bar, Jack was there working his almighty magic as usual on the ladies. He was in great form. When he saw me come in he stopped, turned, and he gave me a smile with a deliberate wink. He nodded to acknowledge my presence. He came up soon after, took my order, and acted as if we never had sex.

Then Jack passed me a note. At that point, no one was up at the bar so he said "Ellen, for as long as I will live, I'm always going to cherish what we had that night. If ever I have an opportunity to make love to you again, it won't be soon enough. But I know and I know you know that whatever happens between you and I is only for our own personal gratification." "I respect you 110% and love everything about you that I know. You are one of the sexiest women in the world. Your passion for love and sex is beyond explanation. However, I think I understand your passion and love of it. If I never ever have a chance to be with you again ever in my life, let me say it now, that you and I together like we were, is impossible to describe. I will always love you for that night!"

Jack's oratory that evening brought me to tears. I fell in love with Jack that night. It was a heartfelt speech and one couldn't be any prouder then I was nor any happier that evening! It was worth every second I gave of myself to him and visa versa!

He saw my tears, walked around the bar with a clean towel, and let me dab my eyes. It was apparent that I was crying. I finished my drink shortly after and paid. As I stood up, he said don't forget to read that when you get home. Oh and remember one thing! I love you very much Ellen! Don't forget that, okay! You are incredible and sexy too!"

He winked and smiled at me and I smiled back and blew him a kiss.

I read the note and called to get him enrolled in 'classes' the next day.