All Comments on 'Side Window'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Interesting

Thanks for the offering.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
It depends on the USA Sate's family law

A cruel revenge story. I think if in that USA state where the story happened the family law contains the ex husband does not have to pay children support for below 4 years old bastard. (And there is such USA state, where the bastard production is FELONY for the lover and cheating slut wife, if they planned!!!!!!!!!). In that case the simple divorce is bigger punishment to the cheating ex wife and the biological father, than the murder. The ex wife have to sue the biological father for kid support..............Nobody wants her to marry......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not much to cheer for here.

Cliché driven, but should appeal to the BTB crowd. It has the wife dying and the lover dying and what more in the way of a plot could the macho types ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting new take.

Please keep writing. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

Great quick read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Don't you just love when cheaters die in pain? I do.

Way to go!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five, Five

Nothing worst than White trash Woman who like big Nigger cocks. They make good worm food in the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A dead one is a good one.

Enuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when you marry trash you do have to take out the garbage

dead women, and their lovers, tell no lies

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

good riddance to bad trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So, if I understand this right - his neighbor did him a solid and offed the asshole who was fucking his ex-wife.

He on the other hand, jerked off and watched his neighbors wife getting fucked and impregnated without saying a word.

Please let there be a part 2 where Mark finds out and castrates the little pussy.

RhomanovRhomanovover 10 years ago
Chuckle

Chuckle x2

Nice.

pogmapogmaover 10 years ago
Hee Hee

This story really should have been posted under humor & satire.

Thanks -- I needed a good laugh.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Serial killer?

A hero to the current commentor's, to me it's simply four murders. Nothing funny, clever or erotic about it. 2*

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 10 years ago
What's with the obsession with black lovers?

Gets old fast and doesn't really add to the story at all.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Amusing Fantasy

I agree that the BBC does get tiresome but I enjoyed the fact that the protagonist told the cop that it was a big handsome guy and never mentioned the color. Oh well it could have been just a big cock and makes no difference in the story. Really could have gone as Satire...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would have given it two stars

But brake light was misspelled so I gave it one.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

Loved it, That should happen to every mother fucking black guy who fucks married white women, And I dont give a fuck if someone doesnt like my wording

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You know... maybe you wouldn't be so frightened of black people...

...if you met one sometime. They're just people with skin of a different hue. They don't talk the way you imagine they do, and they don't conspire to get married white women pregnant. As for your obsession with black men's penises, you're on your own. I'm not sure what kind of therapy to suggest. But you've got to do something about this irrational fear of yours. Everything will be okay. Honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty racist stuff

Nasty too. No fun to read

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Good Plan

The "accidental overdose" is a great way of solving the problem. As far as the "racist" comments go: yeah, some black men do target white women just because they are white and valued by white men. Sadly, these black men do not value women from their own culture. Culture, and values not color is the binder in most relationships. This rejection of their own culture is a form of self hatred. There are plenty of good examples of this in the media. The interesting thing is that these men actually do have something in common with the white women that they chase - they are short sighted, selfish and above all foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@sugna

Great comment. I agree with you 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

All these fucking niggers should meet the same end

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Don't know about the "racist" part

Mark certainly hates black men who cuckold unwilling husbands, but he never refers to them by the "N" word, not even the one who he kills. And it's hard to imagine a couple of white dudes like Mark and his dad managing to get away with OD'ing so many people "in a shack, in the bad part of town," without sticking out like sore thumbs unless they had friends there who would help or at least look the other way while they did it.

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

There is no racism when a black guy gets caught fucking a married woman, The writer has the right to call him a nigger, boy whatever. He loses all respect at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yep, heard of that sort of thing happening

Folks in this county don't take kindly to other men fucking their wives. Or, their wives fucking other men. More than one couple engaged in debauchery have come up dead, running off the road, drug overdoses, a few were killed by errant bullets during deer season.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
IF YOU PLAY

the consequences one must accept are extremely prejudice, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maximum

I wouldn't be surprised if this didn't get an average score of 5.

Best results of cheating whores and their lovers yet

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck yeah

I loved this story. Send those niggers to the deepest part of hell.

Love the fact that the nigger lovers shared the same fate !

Wish there were more stories like this one.... burn nigger burn !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Why would you post that racist shit? Shame on you Literotica

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Maybe

Maybe a little racist, but more like the typical ir with happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still

Still a racist nation, too bad

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - violence always gets a ZERO

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

4 star -violence on cheaters always gets a minimum of FOUR.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

Incommensurate reaction to the crime! Grab the fireplace poker after Sweetie cries out and charge into the room and whack Bull (hard) once on the foot or ankle. When the police answer your call, tell them you thought Sweetie was being raped. Bull is very unlikely to attack you with your poker still at hand and him on one leg… plus excruciating pain. But they will likely let you know he was a welcome guest (even if Sweetie sees wiggle-room during your 911 call!). So you can apologize (kinda) and not press charges but you get your divorce under favorable conditions and Bull gets a limp … perhaps for life!

2*

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

That was Great!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sigh. Tiresome big c$ck trope with mythical black male unicorns banging every white woman. If Mark is 8 inches and Clarence is 11 inches, how many more inches can Norma likely get in her vaginal tract regardless of position. Answer: almost certainly zero, unless she has a cavernous vagina. A woman's vagina does not stretch in length, it stretches in width. But length and girth only have a weak correlationfor a male penis. Also contrary to some what so e idotis may believe, no one gets a penis past a cervix without doing hideous mechanical damage first. And yes at 8 inches, even an unskilled moron can tap a typical woman's cervix, for whoch mist women do not find pleasurable, and at best get used to the discomfort or pain. Btw an 11 inch penis is like 1 in 2 million odds. Yet they show up consistently on this site and often attached to black males, further driving racial biases. And again those extra three inches are for show. The optimal penis length for female fulfillment based on a large scale psych study of thousands of women age 18 to 55 who are sexually active, is 6 to 8 inches. Anything beyond 8 inches drops precipitously, to 50% at 9 inches and less than 10% at 12 inches of women who can reach maximal fulfillment. Ironically most women subjectively exaggerate an already large penis as part of their mental fantasies. US guys may also exaggerate our own size, but women exaggerate large ones making them larger in their mind, and exaggerate thrbother way smaller ones, making them smaller in the mind. 6 to 8 inches is the Goldilocks zone. And besides girth is more important anyways. An 11 inch thin penis, which is just as likely to exist as a 11 inch fat penis (both extraordinarily rare, would be laughable for most women and not fulfilling. Maybe for anal but likely not for vaginal. It is why a lot of male porn stars wear penis extensions or girth enhancers, and why their penises don't look fully hard when they "perform". Becoming the rage in gonzo now. Laughable.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why would these commenters be calling this 'racist? This is just the real world - it happens, blacks boast on it all the time. They make it their bragging call, target white girls all the time, especially the pro sports athletes, and they're proud of it. Why would you call a writer or story racist, just because it describes the world's ugliness? Get a grip, people...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous