Sigma Iota Omicron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,259 Followers

She bent and took a nipple between her lips. A shock ran through my body as she played with her tongue over the tender bud.

"Is this Ok," she asked looking up at me.

"God, yes. Are you sure you've never done it before."

"I think I would have remembered if I did," she said with a laugh in her voice.

She moved her mouth to my other breast and paid equal attention to it as my hands found her more developed breasts.

Haltingly I moved down to kiss the soft mound and the erect nipple. I loved the sensation and worked each breast.

Kathleen pulled me back to her and we lay side by side on the bed. Her hand moved to between my legs. I opened them and felt her gently probing inside. I reacted by kissing her and pushing my pussy hard against her hand.

Slowly I moved my hand on to her naked sex lips. She moaned deeply as I rubbed the barely covered clit.

She pulled my hand away and extracted her finger and pulled me close.

"Andy, I never did this before, either. But, I want you so bad right now. Are you Ok with this?"

I stroked her soft red curls and said, "Yes. I want more, but I don't know if I can do the whole thing."

Kathleen look puzzled, "What?"

"I enjoy kissing, touching and playing with your breasts, even rubbing your clit. But, I don't know if I am ready to put my head between your legs and lick you down there."

Kathleen smiled and said, "Well, it looks like I'll be doing the licking and you can be doing the moaning."

That's what happened, and moan I did. What she lacked in experience she more than overcame with enthusiasm. Although I had a couple boys down there, it never did much for me. They just seemed to fumble along and not hit any good spaces. Kathleen seemed to sense just the right things to do. Having her tongue on my clit not only brought a sensual response but sent electrical sparks through my psyche. "A girl eating my pussy," was a strange message for me to accept. The building orgasm finally pushed my apprehension away. I came in a wave of shudders as Kathleen used her tongue and fingers.

After a few moments rest, I overcame my uncertainties and tasted my first woman. Loving the feel of her clit under my tongue, I surprised myself by savoring the taste of her womanly essence. As I was licking her clit and darting my tongue inside her swollen lips, I recalled the temptation of do this to Annie when I shaved her. God, I wondered if maybe I was a closet dyke. I then concentrated on the fragrant and wet pussy in front of me and sent Kathleen screaming into bliss.

We were still sleeping, entwined in each others arms, when Letetia returned. She took one look and declared, "I see some hanky-panky has been happen' in my room."

"Sorry," I said meekly.

"Shit, girl, the only thing to be sorry about was that I wasn't here to join in."

Kathleen muttered, "It was heaven."

She reached her hand out and Letetia held it. "Ah, maybe next time we can all share." I smiled in agreement and snuggled back and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Big Sister's Room Two days later, Kaitlin came into the kitchen after dinner. She said that Julie wanted to see me in her room, and that I would not be coming back to my room that night. It was just after dinner, and Kathleen, Letetia and the blond girl, Bridget, were standing naked in the kitchen doing dishes and cleaning up. I grabbed my robe and followed Kaitlin up the stairs.

As Big Sister, Julie had the house's only suite. It contained a large bedroom, with a queen sized bed, a sitting/study room and a private bath. Julie was at her desk working on a pile of text books and spoke over her shoulder. She thanked Kaitlin for bringing me and told her she could go.

I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, not knowing what to do. In a couple minutes, the door opened and Sister Annie led in Tran.

I had earlier found out Tran's story. She came to the US from Viet Nam when she was five. She earned a full academic scholarship to college. Her college advisor in high school was a SIO and recommended Tran to the sorority and made some calls to guarantee Tran would receive an invitation.

We eyed each other and gave a little shrug, each indicating we had no idea what was going on. After another five minutes, Julie finished her work and turned to face us. She looked carefully at each of us and smiled.

Julie is spectacularly beautiful, especially when she smiles. With perfect white teeth, she lights up a room. She crossed over to a small couch in the sitting area, and motioned us to stand in front of her.

"Girls, I asked you here because I sense real leadership possibilities in each of you. I want to help you reach your potential and so will do a little extra education with you."

Julie leaned back on the couch and tucked her long legs underneath her.

"You are both learning about control, and I am proud at how well you seem to be doing. Andy, Annie tells me you have handled every time you were compelled to expose yourself with such aplomb that she knew you ended up controlling the situation. Tran, Annie also tells me you can take control of a situation so smoothly that most people don't even know they are being led. These are qualities I cannot teach, they are what you bring to SIO. This evening I want to work on another important quality, obedience."

Julie pointed to an ice bucket on the end table with a bottle of wine. She asked if I would pour her a glass. I complied and she let her hand linger on mine as I passed her the glass.

"So, how do you balance control and obedience? At first, they seem to be opposites. But, you can make them work for you and give you absolute control over others. When someone is trying to make you obey, and you rebel, you are ceding control to them. Because, they will find ways to continue to harass you or force your obedience. But, if you comply—because it is what you want to do to gain control—you take away a lever they have. After a while, they tire of trying to make you uncomfortable with all their demands, and they want to please you. You then have them in your control."

Julie said we should keep that principle in mind, and we would see it work in our favor.

"Now, I also want to talk about sex. As your sisters, we will never force you to have sex—with a man, with one of us, or even yourself. You can always be in control and can say yes or no. I also know that sex can be a powerful force to bind sisters together."

Julie reminded us that the first thing we did as Recruits was to touch the most intimate part of another woman.

"For many of you that was the first time you did that," said Julie. "We planned it that way so that you would not only obey us, but also learn that your sisters are sexual beings. If we had you groom yourselves, you would be hesitant to think about experimenting. Ladies, experimenting is good. You will find that having a safe haven for sex will be a key to controlling urges that could lead you to make unwise decisions."

Julie looked at both of us. She kept our eyes fixed on hers through the intensity of her stare.

"Andy, Tran, I told you I see special qualities in you. I want to help you develop those qualities. I want to use every tool we have for that purpose—including sex. Do you trust me?"

I felt my throat thicken. I was not sure where Julie was going with this thought, but at that moment I think I trusted her more than anyone I had ever known. I could not form a sentence, so I nodded my agreement. Tran spoke a soft yes.

Julie turned on the 1,000 watt smile. "Great. Tran have you had sex since coming to SIO?"

Tran looked at the floor and then met Julie's gaze. "No, Big Sister, I have not." She roomed with Bridget, the tall blond.

"Have you masturbated?"

"A couple times in the shower, I did."

"Are you still sexually excited, even though you have masturbated?"

"Yes, Big Sister. I find that having to show myself to many people is both intimidating and arousing. I come back to our house and am quite excited."

"Andy, have you had sex since being with us?"

I blushed deeply. "Yes."

"Was it the first time you had sex with a woman?"

"Yes."

"How do you feel about it? Do you feel you can trust this person more or less since you've had sex?"

"Absolutely more."

She smiled and nodded, then took a sip of her wine and asked us both to drop our robes. Slowly we complied. Julie then requested we face each other. We turned and looked into each other's eyes.

Julie had us take a couple steps apart.

"Andy, describe Tran's face and body."

I had seen Tran naked a couple times and always felt a jump in my stomach. She was exquisite. Finding my voice, I began.

"Tran is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Her hair is like silk, it shines and moves so sexily. I can hardly stop myself from running my fingers through it. Her eyes are so bright, yet dark and penetrating. I feel she can look into my soul. Her mouth is, I guess you'd say, sensual. The lips have a little pout that just begs for a kiss. Her skin is smooth."

Moving my gaze down her body, I continued. "Her breasts are unbelievable. They are not large, but the way they sit on her chest with the dark nipples contrasting against the light color of her skin is exotic. I also love how the nipples are standing out right now. She has a classic shape with a narrow waist, and almost boyish hips. I love the way the hip bones stand out and form a little cavity that trails down to her, her...uh..her sex. Her Mons makes my knees weak the way that it protrudes. Her vagina is so smooth, hiding all the treasure inside, while showing just a slightly darker shade along her slit. I can make out her clit hood and it is almost asking for attention. "

I walked around the back of Tran, and described her strong back, long legs with the tight calves, and finally her small ass, with a dimple on each cheek.

"Very good," said Julie. "Andy, would you like to make love to Tran?"

I wanted to shout yes, but was afraid of what Tran would think. I shrugged.

"Tran, do you think Andy is attractive?

"Oh, yes. She is most beautiful. I would love to have sex with her. She would be the first woman for me, but I would love it."

I was shocked. I couldn't believe I was getting into sex with women so easily. First, Kathleen and now I was hoping to fuck this incredibly exotic woman standing in front of me.

"Tran, does it bother you that Andy has tiny tits?"

"No, her breasts are perfect. They remind me of little nuts on top of a mound of rice. They are delicate and attractive."

"Tran, will you kiss Andy?"

Tran closed the space between us and shyly looked in my eyes. She reached her hand to my cheek with a touch as soft as a small bird. Gently she guided my lips to hers and we kissed. I have never before or since felt anything as soft and sensual as that first kiss. I lost any hope of resistance. I wanted to kiss her until I could no longer stand up, and then lie with her and kiss her more.

Slowly, Tran pulled back, our lips sticking together for a last second.

"Very good, girls, very good", purred Julie.

She stood up and said, "I want to have a bath, and I want you, two, to bathe me."

She led us to her bathroom, and turned on the water in the large tub. We only had showers available to us and the thought of a hot bath was intoxicating.

Julie stood from the tub and turned to us. "Undress me!"

She was wearing a tan skirt and blue oxford cloth shirt. She had kicked off her shoes in the other room, but still had on navy knee socks. I dropped down and pulled each sock to her ankle. Julie rested her hand on my head and lifted one foot at a time so I could remove the socks. Her long legs were smooth and warm to the touch. I stood back up facing Julie and Tran stood behind. With a slight tremble in my hand, I began to undo the buttons to her shirt.

When it was open, Tran slipped it off Julie's shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Julie always wore tailored clothes, and I had no idea what sort of figure she had. She had on a cream-colored, silk bra that outlined large milky breasts. Tran undid the clasp and I pulled the bra free.

Julie's breasts were white, in contrast to her tanned upper body and stomach. She obviously spent time in her Florida home sunning in a small bikini.

I later confirmed what I now observed. Julie was a 38 C. Her large pink areolas contained brown nipples that slowly grew and hardened. The breasts were firm and swayed enticingly.

I could see Tran's hands working the button and zipper in the back of Julie's skirt. Tran bent to ease the skirt past Julie's feminine hips and her tight thighs. Julie wore matching cream silk panties that were a full and they looked awesome on Julie. I could slightly detect the outline of her pubic hair behind the silk. Tran and I both squatted and together slid the panties off. Julie had a thick, but neatly trimmed patch of dark blond curls. Her vagina lips pushed through the curls neatly separating the patch. With my face only inches away, I caught a scent of delicate perfume and a women's sex. It made my heart pound and my tongue struggle to stay inside my mouth.

Julie turned and walked to the tub to turn off the tap. As she bent, she exposed the inner parts of her lips to us, nestled underneath her pear shaped and smooth, white ass.

Julie stepped into the tub and eased into the bubbles. She beckoned us to the side and handed me a washcloth. I soaped it and began to clean her face, moving down until my hands found the firm softness of her breasts. Julie kept her eyes closed, but opened her mouth slightly as I massaged each mound and rubbed the nipple with the cloth. Tran used just her hands to clean one breast.

I rubbed her stomach and Tran and I both found our hands resting on the soft curls of Julie's sex. We stroked and rubbed, and I boldly began to push a finger inside her. Julie opened her legs wider, and I was in. The water in the tub and the wetness of Julie created a seamless sea of erotica. With my free hand, I pulled Tran's fingers to where my own were buried inside Julie. Soon, Tran and I both were exploring the inside of our Big Sister. She responded by pushing her groin against our hands and holding her own breasts, stretching out the large nipples. I thought she was building to a climax, when she reached down and pulled our hands out.

With a smile and shake of her head, Julie directed us away from her sex to her hair. We shampooed her thick blond hair and rinsed it with bath water. Julie stood up, glistening with water and soap and quickly crossed to the free standing shower. She adjusted the temp and stepped in. She motioned for us to join her. The three of us were soon exploring each other's body under the warm flow. I savored the feel of Tran's tits under my hands and almost swooned as Julie washed my clean-shaven pussy and momentarily explored my steaming inside with a finger.

We turned the shower off, and grabbed three bath towels and ran to the bedroom. We dried each other and pulled the covers back on the queen-sized mattress. Julie kissed me, then Tran. She slid up to the top of the bed, resting her back on the headboard. She began to finger herself, with her long shapely legs splayed wide open.

"I want to see you and Tran make love, but only if you want to. There will not be anything held against you if you don't want to."

Tran smiled and pulled my face to hers. Again, the kisses burned into my soul. "Shall we continue?" she asked.

I nodded.

Our hands roamed and explored every inch, and soon the journey was repeated with mouths and tongues. When at last I pressed my lips to Tran's smooth pussy, I nearly burst with excitement. The taste of her flowing juices was intoxicating. I could not get enough. I licked, sucked, pulled, inserted and nibbled, until Tran fell back with a moan and quivered. Julie reached down and kissed her mouth, as my own mouth teased one more orgasm from the sweet, dripping slit.

Tangled together, we soon fell asleep. Sometime later, I have no idea how long, I woke to the sensation of a tongue on my pussy. Tran kissed my mouth and explored with her tongue. I realized it was Julie who was nestled between my legs. I soon knew that she was experienced and passionate. She was also giving in her approach to oral sex. With Tran on one set of lips and Julie on the other, I crossed a barrier of ecstasy that I never even knew existed.

We finally ended up under the expensive sheets in a classic spoon. Tran nestled in my arms, her tiny ass pushing into my groin, while Julie snuggled up behind me and let one hand lie gently on Tran's breast. We slept until morning.

That was the beginning of my sexual experience with Julie. She taught me so much about making love.

Letetia and Me and Charles

Letetia and I got to become fairly close. I never had any relationship with a black person before, having grown up and gone to school in an almost completely white small town in New Hampshire. I don't think I am prejudiced, but I really didn't know what to expect.

Letetia was from Roxbury, outside of Boston, and played basketball for a well-respected high school. Far from a dumb jock, she was among the top 10 in her class and was awarded a full scholarship to college, even though she would have to play basketball. She said her AAU coach in the summer was a SIO and encouraged her to go for the sorority. Her coach paved the way.

Letetia invited me along to some of her practices. I was amazed at the size and the grace of the athletes. I enjoyed watching the girls play and also enjoyed being able to wear regular clothes for a while. I was given the same exemption as Letetia when it came to going to the gym.

Letetia, although a freshman, was obviously one of the best players. As I sat in the locker room waiting for her after a practice, I also marveled at the naked bodies of the team. They were all big and muscled. Some of the girls had a little fat on them, but they were incredibly beautiful in their natural state. Just like the girls at SIO, there were all shapes and sizes. Letetia, however, was the only one who was completely shaved. Most had a landing strip or a close cropped and neatly trimmed triangle, with a couple thick and wild full bushes thrown in. Letetia seemed to have no problem shaving her underarms, legs and, even though it was against SIO rules, neatening up her pussy in the shower while carrying on a conversation with the other girls. Her best friend on the team was Barbara, a six-three bean pole. Barb was all angles with her elbows and knees. They had played AAU together for many years before ending up at the same college. She had practically no boobs, just like me, but on her long frame they looked even smaller. She had long legs, a dark patch of a narrow landing strip and bony hips. Her ass was as small as a boy's. Barb was very pretty, with deep blue eyes, brunette hair cut close to her head, and a warm and happy smile. She and Letetia would tease each other mercilessly about the other's body. Letetia said she was calling campus security to have them look all around the gym to see if the could find Barb's tits, since she obviously didn't have them on her chest.

Barb retorted by claiming to be surprised that there was such a thing as a black bald eagle, and then grabbed the big girl's shaved crotch. Letetia responded by pushing her boobs into Barb's chest and asked how it felt to be close to real female boobs.

They went back and forth, taunting and slapping each other's ass, or tweaking nipples.

Walking home later, I asked Letetia if she ever made it with Barb.

"Why, do you think she's pretty?"

I admitted she was and that I was relieved to see there was someone with smaller tits than mine.

"Yeah, but I bet yours taste a lot sweeter," said Letetia.

"Is that a come on?" I asked half joking. "Or, does that mean you've tasted hers?"

orie
orie
4,259 Followers