Sigma Iota Omicron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

"Could be. What you think, little bitty titty white girl?"

Letetia could turn on her jive talk and sound like she was five minutes from the hood, or she could speak like a Harvard professor.

I stammered some incoherent reply and we kept walking to the dorm. Later that night, Kathleen announced she was being picked up for the weekend by friends of her family who lived nearby, and she would be gone until Sunday.

We saw her off and Letetia excused herself and left the room. Five minutes later she returned with a small cooler, which contained a bunch of beers on ice. Drinking for freshmen wasn't really encouraged, but if you kept it cool nobody hassled you.

We each opened one and Letetia pried the top off a can of cashews. We sat on my bunk and drank and ate the nuts while talking about nothing in particular.

"So, girl, you want me to lick your titties?"

I was a little taken aback at her boldness. I finally asked her why she was doing this.

"Well, I never had any messing around with girls before coming here" she then broke out laughing. "Shit, that's a fuckin' lie. Barb and I made it a couple times last summer. We roomed together on some AAU trips to New York and Chicago. We got high on beer and made out. Well, we did more than just make out. We actually did it all. I think we were always attracted to each other and both of us were extremely curious. So, we did it. It was cool, but neither of us wanted a girlfriend for regular screwing. And now that I'm being totally fuckin' honest, we did more than a couple times. It was more like a couple times a night. Shit, she can wrap me up with those long legs and suck my pussy dry.

"Since we've been here, we've been together about five or six times. I like her and she is very good at sex."

Letetia pulled on a beer and softly rubbed my thigh with her huge hand, letting her long fingers brush against my pussy.

"I lost my cherry," she said, "with some football stud when I was a sophomore. I did it with a couple other guys and then met Charles when we came here for summer sports camp. He and I have been doing the dirty and he is fine. Actually, between him and Barb, I have been doing Ok. I know Julie said we should cool it with outside sex, but, girl, I got to get my jollies. And, if it's Ok to fuck your roommate—according to Julie—then it should be Ok to fuck your teammate.

"But, seeing you and Kathleen kind of made me curious. Also, that day that you had to shave me, I really did get turned on. Now, I look forward to having you shave the beav, it feels good. I know I am definitely not gay, but I am thinking you're a foxy little thing."

"So, you want to make out with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. I like you a lot, I mean as a friend, roomie, whatever. But, sometimes when you're walking around here naked, I fantasize about touching you, kissing you, making you come."

I admitted I felt somewhat the same about her. None of us was shy anymore about clothes, and most times we were more likely to be naked in our rooms. Sometimes in the bathroom, we might brush against each other getting in or out of the shower, or giving each other little pats on our naked butts. I never knew if these were real accidents or not.

"What about Charles?"

"I've thought about it, and actually we talked about it."

"The fuck you say! You actually told him you wanted to be with another woman—with me? Does he know about you and Barb?"

"Shit, no, I never told him about Barb. He wouldn't get that. He thinks it's kinda kinky what we got goin' on here. So, what I said was I wanted to be with you and what did he think."

"Well..."

"He laughed and asked if he could watch. Typical male fantasy. I told him no, he could not watch, but I would describe it to him. Shit, he got the biggest boner I ever saw."

"Wow, now that might be worth seeing."

Letetia grinned and asked if I really wanted to see his hard dick.

"Well, since the only dicks I have ever seen in my life were my brother by accident and it definitely was not hard. The other time was on our senior trip. We were at a park at a lake. Some of us sorta' drifted off and went to a private beach one of the kids knew about. Of course, the guys suggested skinny dipping. The girls said the boys should go first. It didn't take any convincing. The five of them stripped in front of us and looked our way with great anticipation. We had backed ourselves into a corner, and reluctantly shed our clothes. Obviously, I was not the center of their attention. That would have been Kathy. She had a major rack and the guys dug it. One of them sprang a boner and we all laughed. The other guys started kidding him, but Kathy said she liked the look of it and wondered why the others weren't hard being in the presence of fabulously beautiful and naked girls. Needless to say, that was corrected in short order. So, I had my first view of the erect male member. Some of the girls did a bit of grabbing and there was even more than that in the water. No one made a move on me, and I guess I was just as pleased, but also sort of hurt. Anyway, I've seen them, but that's it. I think I might want to check out Charles' equipment."

"Well, that could be arranged."

I looked at Letetia and then said, "No, I am only kidding. Well, half-kidding."

"What if I said that I wouldn't mind? Actually, it kinda' turns me on, and I know it would turn Charles on. I might be so turned on that I'd have to jump his bones with you watching."

I was still a virgin, at least as far as men, and I never saw anyone having sex. The image of these two big, beautiful black people having sex in front of me started the juices flowing.

"Got to you, didn't I? "

I nodded.

Letetia then said she still wanted me and couldn't wait. She asked me to undress for her.

I slowly stood and faced her. As I said, we had been nude together too many times to count, but I had a huge lump in my throat as I pulled my hoodie over my head. I had on a white t-shirt underneath. I then slid my sweats down and stepped out of them. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my yellow bikinis and pulled them off. I now faced Letetia with just my t-shirt on. I was still so insecure about my flat chest.

"Now you," I whispered.

"What about your shirt? I want to see your titties."

"After you're naked, you can take off my shirt."

Letetia stood, towering over me. She pulled her hoodie and t-shirt off in one motion. She then lifted off her sports bra and let her magnificent boobs bounce free. She removed her sweats and underwear in one action and stood nude a few inches from me. She put her hands behind my neck and pulled me to her. I felt those full mounds push into me and looked up. Letetia bent down and kissed me so gently on my lips. I responded, kissing her dark lips and darted my tongue to touch her teeth. Instantly our tongues explored each other, filling mouths and tasting each other.

Letetia moved her hands down to the hem of my shirt and slowly pulled up. I raised my arms to allow her to completely remove it. My nipples were as hard as I can ever remember them. Letetia sat on the bed and pulled me down next to her. She laid me on my back and bent her head to my chest. Slowly making circles on my erect nipples, she sampled one then the other. I moved my hand up and down her back, amazed at the strength shown by her muscles. I stroked her big butt and let my finger travel up the crack, lightly touching her anus.

Letetia left my aching tits and was soon tonguing my navel. Her hand rested lightly on my smooth pussy, and she rubbed in small circles. Then her tongue began its descent and soon was probing my private lips. I opened my thighs wide, and Letetia repositioned herself so her head was between my legs. She licked and explored with her powerful tongue until I was running like a hose. I then felt one of her fingers parting my outer lips and slipping inside me. I panted and pulled her head tighter to my pussy.

Letetia was probing, but missing all the right spots. I reached down and took her wrist and with a little pressure here and there showed her where it felt good.

She continued licking and fingering me until I knew I was beyond redemption. I growled, pushed my hips up off the bed, forced her mouth tighter to my pussy, and gave way to a mind-fucking orgasm.

After I stopped shuddering I pulled her face up to mine and we kissed and kissed.

I was on the point of exhaustion, but wanted more of her. I played with her giant boobs like a kid with a new toy. I squeezed, nibbled, licked, pushed, pulled and buried my face between the chocolate mounds. I couldn't believe something so large was also so soft. They were firm, but so pliable. I was all hot again, and made a beeline to that smooth black pussy with the fabulous shade of pink peeking through. Letetia had a heavy, musky taste that brought my senses to full attention. I used two fingers inside her, locating a prominent G spot. With the practice that I received from being with Kathleen, I found a rhythm that had Letetia rocking and moaning. Begging me to stop and pushing my face into those black lips at the same time.

She crested with a string of "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder" and clamped her massive and powerful thighs around my head until I thought I might suffocate. She finally let out a shout and shook from head to toe, releasing me at last from her death grip.

I crawled back up into her arms, my face resting on the glorious black boob, and we soon were snoring away.

We woke later and found the energy for two more fantastic sessions that night.

In the morning, we were still nestled in each other's arms. Sensing that I was awake, Letetia kissed me softly and asked, "Any regrets?"

Kissing her back, I said, "None."

She smiled broadly and pulled me tight against her.

"Andy, you know how we were talking about Charles last night?"

"Yeah." I was not sure where she was going with this.

"Well, I told him that I thought we would do it last night. I hope you don't think I was being over confident. It's just that I wanted you so bad."

"That's cool," I said. "I'm glad you made the first move. I was too shy to do so."

"Well, the other thing is that I am seeing him this afternoon and was wondering..."

"What?"

"Would you like to join us?"

I couldn't speak for a moment. Was she inviting me to a three-way?

"Letetia, honey, I never made it with a man and I'm not sure I'm ready now."

"That's fine, Andy. But, would you come with us and watch and maybe let Charles watch us?"

The night before the fantasy of such a situation was thrilling. In the light of day it was almost terrifying.

"I don't know."

"Hey, just come along and we'll see what happens," said Letetia. "No pressure."

I pulled back so I could look her in the eye.

"Is Charles pressuring you to do this?"

"Not really, but he gets really worked up thinking about it. And, I want to make him happy," said Letetia. "And, I am really turned on myself thinking about it."

I figured it would be an experience that might not come again and we were supposed to be open to new experiences, so I said, "What the fuck! Sure, with one condition."

Letetia squealed and hugged be until I thought I would pass out.

"What," she asked, "Anything."

"I want one more time, just you and me before we go."

Letetia just grinned and then began a slow journey to a place that ached for her tongue.

(To be continued in Sigma Iota Omicron Part 2)

orie
orie
4,260 Followers