Silken Pleasures

Story Info
Silken ties and sensations.
2.2k words
4.48
32.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubyJ
RubyJ
13 Followers

The brush glides repeatedly through the length of my long hair, the knobby bristles massaging my scalp, the nape of my neck, my back. The palm of his hand follows the brush strokes smoothing down the hair. My head falls forward, the muscles so relaxed that they can't keep it up. My eyes are closed and my whole body turns to jelly. I am putty in his hands. With each pass over my bare skin the sensations continue to flow all the way down my spine. I feel myself sinking deeper and deeper into the soft mattress.

The brushing stops yet I cannot move. A strange feeling comes over me. I hear nothing, feel nothing, and sense nothing. Powerless to open my eyes, I wait. I am aware of the quietest movement. Something soft, luxurious, smooth is placed over my eyes. My head involuntarily moves back towards it, drawn by the silken sensations like a magnet. The scarf is gently tied around my head, closing out the visual world. I allow myself to submit to it. His hands slide from the back to the front of my head, caressing my face. I feel his breath on my ears and hear him whisper to me.

"Relax. Feel every minute touch I make. You are mine." He growls near my ear.

I am slowly lowered down onto the bed to lie on my back. His fingertips are all that touch me, burning into me. Tiny strokes they make all over my body, light and feathery wisps of feeling. His knees gently press into my side. His hand encircles my left wrist and raises my arm above my head. My arm in that position causes my left breast to swell upward. It begs for attention, the nipple taut and hard. That now familiar silkiness floats over my stomach, over my breast, up my arm. My back arches and a low moan escapes. The silk is wrapped around my wrist loosely and tied. I can feel it being pulled tighter as it is attached to the bedpost. I have no desire to stop him, content to let him have his way with me.

He slowly, and with little pressure, straddles my stomach and I feel his nakedness against mine. The hairs of his legs tingle against my skin. His soft manhood dangles and grazes my stomach as he climbs over to my other side. Every nerve in my body is alive and alert. He shifts himself so that his knees again press into my side. My other wrist is taken and placed above my head. I feel both of my breasts lifted upward, forced in that position by my raised arms. The silk once again falls onto my stomach and slides up my right side causing all the hairs on my body to rise. He ties my right wrist to the other bedpost just like the left one.

My breathing becomes short and shallow as I anticipate what is next, yet nothing happens. I wait, for what seems an eternity, for him to touch me but all I feel is him shifting on the bed. No part of his body is against me. The only sounds that I hear are my breathing and the soft, sensual music playing. The only thing I feel is the movement of air from the fan above the bed. He moves not an inch. I can sense his eyes boring into me. I can smell the blend of his muskiness and mine. I can feel and smell my own arousal. The teasing and waiting are causing my nectar to flow.

He moves and all ten of his fingers touch my face with the slightest touch. Slowly they move down cheeks, over my nose, lips and chin. They rest on my neck and I feel them encircle it. I am not scared. I trust him. No pressure is exerted and they continue down to my heaving chest. I force myself not to move, to remain still and feel every touch. The heat of his fingers cut through my skin deeply. They travel just a little farther downward until they hover over my awaiting bosom. There they make little circles around the areola and then pull away.

"Don't stop!" I scream inside my head.

The next thing I feel is another silk scarf placed over my torso covering both breasts. I can tell that it's a long one as it reaches down both sides of me. His fingertips return and touch me through the silk. The sensation is electric. He places the fingers of one hand to my lips, forcing their way into my mouth. I hungrily suck on all of them and make them wet for I know what is coming. He removes his fingers and returns them to my breast. The moisture soaks into the silk as his thumb and index finger gently pinch and twist my nipple. The air and the wetness are chilling and arousing. He pinches me harder knowing how much I like that. The twinge of pain sears through me. He repeats the process, making me suck on his fingers and playing with my other nipple. His hands pull away from me and I feel the ripple of the silk as he straightens it out over my chest.

I wait and wonder. I am expecting a touch on my stomach nest as he moves downward on the bed. Impatient, I want him to open my legs, to touch my flower. All of a sudden I feel a wet trail going from my ankle to the top of my foot, warmth turning to coolness as his tongue snakes along to my toes. He twirls it around and around the big toe then takes it into his mouth, suckling. A long and soft moan escapes from me. His mouth is so wet, so warm, tongue flicking and swirling. Slowly he moves his mouth over each toe lavishing each one with long and equal wet attention. After he has licked every possible inch of skin on my toes, he shifts to the other foot. The ankle to the big toe is unhurriedly licked. Toe after toe receive the same, deliberate tongue bath. The warmth spreads upward through my legs towards my loins. My hips respond by lifting. I am lost in the sensations. It feels like an hour has been spent on my feet.

He pulls away and sits upright for a moment when I hear a very soft chuckle. I try to imagine what he might be up to when I feel that delightful softness between my toes. He has slipped a scarf around my big toes, pulling it tight. The fact that they are tied is arousing yet all I want to do is spread my legs open to allow him access. Obviously, that's not what he has in mind! "Oh, please…" I quietly say. With that he gets off of the bed. I hear him rummaging through my dirty laundry and then the rustling of a plastic bag. Oh, my. What is he up to, I wonder. I refrain from asking what he is doing. I think I smell something familiar. I raise my nose a bit and sniff. Oh, God. It smells like the pussy soaked panties that I wore today. He is holding them in front of my nose. I am enjoying the aroma, inhaling deeply, when he surprises me by stuffing them in my mouth. My mouth is then covered by yet another silk scarf. It is pulled between my teeth so that it forces the panties deep in my mouth. He reaches around, lifts my head, and pulls it tight, tying it in a knot. There is a mixture of emotions in me as I haven't liked gags much before but he has done it in such a surprising and erotic way that I cannot help but become even horniner. I struggle to get my tongue as comfortable as possible with the panty gag. He adjusts the silk blindfold and gag. The ends of the scarf over my breasts are tucked under my back and it is smoothed out. Each of my nipples are tweaked hard to make them stand at attention. A shiver runs through me as I lie before him, knowing he is admiring his handiwork.

I hear the clicking of his digital camera over and over as he takes close up shots of every scarf. "Turn your face towards me, Gem." He orders. I turn to the sound of his voice so he can take a picture. Suddenly, he slaps the nipples of each nipple and pulls them hard. My back arches up trying to relieve some of the tension as he pulls them higher. "Good girl. Now stay like that for me," he says with his sexy, deep voice and he takes more pictures. My breasts are thrust forward in exaggeration, throbbing. He leans down, kisses my cheek and tells me with a whisper that I may relax.

He asks, "Did you enjoy that, Gem?"

With as much of a smile as I could manage through the gag and a slight nod of the head, I respond positively.

He walks to the end of the bed and grabs hold of my tied toes, checking the scarf to be sure that it's still tight. He moves them, pushing so that my knees start to bend. When they are halfway up, he stops and rustles in the bag again. I feel the silk slither onto my belly. Firm hands are placed on each of my knees. They slowly separate them, spreading them open until they are on the bed. My toes are still tied together, which makes this position a challenge for me. The cool air is shocking when it hits the wetness of the juices seeping from my pussy. A minute goes by then another. Time seems endless. I feel the slightest sensation on my belly as the silk begins to move downward. It slowly slithers down toward my eager pussy. Once the scarf covers that, the movement ceases. Such an unusual feeling that is, to be exposed and covered at the same time. I feel him gently crawl onto the bed between my legs, lightly touching my legs, as he seems to settle between them.

I can't see, but I can sense, his face inching closer to my excited quim. I feel a faint breath of warm air spread over it. The silk subdues it yet its effect is tantalizing. He continues this for an agonizingly long time. When I think I can bear it no longer, I feel his lips pressing into my mons pubis, planting gentle kisses. Kiss after glorious kiss was placed from top to bottom of my pussy, around in circles, avoiding my poor neglected clit. He stops and places his hands on the outside lips, pulling the silk tight. I shivered with excitement, knowing that orgasm was not far away. All this teasing had me extremely aroused! I inhaled deeply when he slowly ran his very wet tongue slide up my clit. The wetness through the silk was so warm and cold at the same time, a very erotic sensation. With each lap, I shook more. He licked faster and harder. My hips started bucking, straining against the awkward position that I was still in I could feel the orgasm building rapidly. . With all the squirming around I had been doing, I had managed to work the panty gag free.

"Oh, God! I'm cumming!" I moaned.

My pussy was on fire, my clit throbbing, as the pleasure surged through me until I was exhausted. He didn't stop and it was becoming unbearable. My clit was incredibly sensitive.

"No more, please!" I begged him.

One final kiss was planted on the sopping wet silk and then he untied the scarf holding my toes together. He gently stretched my legs out and rubbed them briskly then crawled up, lay on top of me and kissed me deeply, knowing how much I loved tasting my pussy on his face and mouth. I wrapped my legs around his hips, trying to pull him closer.

"Fuck me, fuck me, please!" I whispered to him.

He reached up and untied each arm and I wrapped them around him, holding him close. We kissed deeply and passionately until he pulled his face away and gruffly told me to turn over. Quickly I rolled over onto my hands and knees. He spread my legs wide open and positioned himself between them. My cunt was wet and ready for his cock, the head of which was being rubbed on it. He reached up and grabbed a handful of hair as he plunged inside me. I groaned audibly from the surprise attack and thrust back to take him in deeper. I lowered onto my chest and fucked as hard as I could. We fucked hard and fast with lustful enthusiasm. I reached my hand up behind me and rubbed my clit then grabbed hold of the base of his cock. That was too much for him and I heard his familiar animal grunting, knowing he was about to cum. He pulled out of me and furiously jerked off as he came all over my back, screaming as he shot his load.

Finally, spent, we both collapsed onto the bed. He rubbed his creamy stuff into my ass and back then slapped my butt and told me to move over. Satisfied and snuggled beside each other, we fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

RubyJ
RubyJ
13 Followers