Silver Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Serena, get in here. God, I've been thinking of you all week. Hurry up and get your clothes off. I want to fuck you right now. I'm so hot I'm about to bust!"

"Give me a minute Bill. Jesus! What's gotten into you? Just because we have to hurry, I would think that would suit you just fine. You always want to get to it with no foreplay. I feel like a piece of meat; just a quick fuck for you."

"Serena, you know that's not true. You're just so sexy that I can't keep myself from wanting to take you hard and not wait for romance. I just want to put my cock into that sweet pussy of yours and dump my load. I know you love it when I talk that way to you so you can't pretend you don't like it."

"No, I do love it when you talk to me like I'm a slut. Come on and put it in me, right now. I want you to fuck me hard and fast. Treat me like your whore. This is going to be the last time. I mean it; so make it good."

For the next few minutes, all I could hear was some grunting and groaning and the bed squeaking as they went at it. I listened as my heart grew heavier and I listened to the sound of my marriage going down the drain. I could never forgive this from either of them.

The tape continued for another hour and a half as they continued in the same vein. I couldn't understand what Serena was getting out of this. Our sex life was far more interesting than what I heard that day. At times she actually sounded like she didn't even want to be there with Bill. I shut off the recorder and rewound the tape. To be safe, I duped it and kept one copy in my safe downstairs and the other copy in my briefcase. I thought I would extract some excerpts from some of the phone calls and that meeting and make a demonstration tape for later.

I went back upstairs and tried to go on with the evening as usual. I felt pain just being in the same room with her. I looked at Serena several times but she looked perfectly normal. I guess she was now so used to cheating on me that she felt nothing when we were together.

There was one surprising thing that happened just three days before the party. As I listened to the tapes that evening as usual, I heard the sound of the doorbell ring. Bill came to the house but I only heard some of the conversation since Serena kept him at the door.

She was yelling at him and kept saying, "No, not here. Not in my home! Never! Anyway, I told you we were through!"

This continued for a few minutes and I finally heard the sound of the door slamming and Serena storming back into the house, cursing out loud. Sounded like Bill was wanting more and more and Serena didn't agree.

During those weeks, I maintained my silence to Serena. I spoke only when I had to and tried to avoid any time alone with her. She finally noticed my reticence and commented on it a week before the party.

"You haven't said much to me lately. Is something bothering you? Did I do something wrong that made you mad at me?"

"I don't know. Have you done something that would make me mad?" I wanted to avoid any direct confrontation until next week but why not a little push?

Serena had the good grace to blush before striking back, "Of course not! Why would you think that?" She was trying for anger but it came off as desperation.

"I told you some time ago that we had some problems, but you wouldn't talk about them. You just got angry and yelled at me. That's been your answer for everything. Yelling! I just hope you haven't done something stupid to get back at me or to try to hurt me in some way." That was the closest I had come to saying anything directly to her.

Once again, the blood left her face and her eyes grew wide. She started to respond but couldn't get the words out. She finally broke down and started to cry.

"I'm sorry if I made you cry. I was just letting off steam. I know that you wouldn't do anything like that and I trust you with all of my heart and soul. I love you too much to ever hurt you. I hope you believe that." I needed to bring her back without raising her suspicions.

She just wiped her eyes and looked at me sadly. She didn't say anything to answer me and remained quiet. She finally went to the kitchen and the subject was forgotten. We spoke little after that and things remained tense between us.

The Anniversary Party

The party was planned for Friday night, a day before our actual anniversary. Friday was best for most of our friends and for our children. It was catered so we had little to do other than dress for the party. We were together in our master bedroom about an hour before the party. I had decided to end my avoidance this morning in anticipation of this day.

"Are you going to wear that beautiful blue dress I bought you last year? I love you in that dress. It shows off all of your charms both in front and in back."

I did love her in that dress. I bought it for her when she saw it in a window and commented on it. I bought it the next day and she was thrilled. The back was cut down almost to the waist and the front was deeply cut as well. One side of the bottom was slit up to her thigh and she filled it out marvelously.

"I plan to. I love it too although I don't look as nice in it as you say I do. But you bought it for me and this is our anniversary so I think it's appropriate. What about you? What are you wearing?"

"Just a shirt and tie with a sports jacket. I don't want to distract anyone's attention from you."

Serena blushed with pleasure and she smiled for the first time in a long time. I wanted her to smile and be happy for the anniversary party. I wanted this anniversary to be remembered long afterwards.

"We have an hour before we have to get ready. I want to use that time more productively."

With that, I moved over to her and took her by the shoulders. I looked into her eyes and said, "I love you Serena. I always have and I always will. Happy Anniversary!"

The very sad truth of it was that I did indeed love her and I probably always would. That made what I was doing hard, but the pain I felt as I looked at her knowing what she had done was something that I couldn't live with.

With that, I pushed her backward to the bed and pushed her down onto its edge. She looked up at me in surprise as I knelt down in front of her and pushed aside her robe. She smelled wonderful and underneath she was naked and I moved to her pussy and began to use my tongue on her. She was caught by surprise but she made no move to stop me until I began to finger her. Her only move then was to take my head in her hands and pull me tighter against her pussy. She spread her legs apart to make access easier and I increased my actions. Using my tongue and fingers, it didn't take long before I quickly brought her to a climax. She held my head while she came and she made a whimpering sound as she came. I watched her face as she climaxed, wondering again how this woman that I loved so could do what she had done.

As she relaxed she looked down at me and started to say something. I stopped her with a motion of my hand and went back to work on her with my mouth. She tried to push me away but I continued to stimulate her until she stopped struggling. I inserted two and then three fingers into her wet cunt and finger fucked her until she began to hump my hand and face. I then nibbled on her engorged clit until she was almost screaming her pleasure. I continued until I felt the familiar climax coming again. I brought her to a second, shattering climax and held on until she came back down. That was twice within 20 minutes.

Again she tried to say something but I put a hand to her lips and silenced her. I pushed her back on the bed and opened her robe completely. She lay there naked in front of me while I knelt beside her as I took off my shorts, joining her. I straddled her body and moved up to put my cock in front of her face. She looked up at me and took me into her mouth without hesitation. As I straddled her, I took her head in my hands and began to fuck her mouth, something I had never done before. She didn't protest or draw back so I continued until I could feel the familiar tightening of my balls signaling a climax. I didn't even bother to warn her as I let it come. She widened her eyes as she felt my sperm hit the inside of her mouth but she didn't stop sucking. I continued to pump her mouth until I had no fluids left. She took it all and swallowed. That was a first but so was what I did to her. Seems she had become more liberal since Bill.

Since I had taken one of those magical blue pills, I wasn't soft yet. I withdrew my cock from her mouth and slid down her body until I was positioned ready to enter her. As she watched me with eyes wide open, I used my fingers to see if she was wet and found her dripping. I slid down and then moved back up with my cock at her entrance. I looked in her eyes and pushed into her in one swift stroke. I watched her eyes widen and heard her intake of breath as I took her. She flung her head back and arched her body under me as I pushed into her to my full length. There was nothing loving about this. It was straight, hard fucking. Our earlier foreplay was not gentle or loving either; it was sex, pure and simple. I didn't think she realized it yet, but she would later.

I pushed into her as far as I could go and then pulled back out almost withdrawing completely. I watched her face as it showed first disappointment when I withdrew and then pleasure as I pushed back in. I repeated this and got a good rhythm going; she helped by rising up to meet me on the in stroke. I began to increase my pace and I pushed in as far as I could on each stroke. She was panting and humping with abandon as I fucked her hard and fast. I was like a madman, stroking as fast as I could. Through all of this, I had not said a word. I knew from the tapes that she liked crude talk, but not from me and not tonight!

She began to scream my name over and over as I fucked her with everything I had. I felt my climax building but held it as long as I could, waiting for her to join me. When I felt her vaginal walls begin to squeeze my cock, I let go and shot another huge load into her. She came at the same time and we froze together, locked in an embrace. It was the best sex of our 25 years together, even though there was no love involved. I knew why, but she didn't.

We were laying side by side, exhausted by our session. "My God, John; where did that come from? You have never done that to me before. Where did you learn all that? Do you have someone on the side that I don't know about?"

Funny. Since she trusted me she could say something like that in jest.

"No one but you babe. How about you? You didn't seem to be fazed by anything I did."

"That's because I just followed your lead. You used me and abused me and I loved it! I love you!" She said it but I had trouble believing it.

"And I love you. Come on, it's time to get dressed for dinner. You look magnificent just as you are, face flushed from fucking, but I don't want any one else to see you that way. That's for me only. Right?"

"Of course silly." She went in to get dressed for the party.

The first guests were to arrive at 7:00 and we were dressed and ready by 6:45. I looked at her in that blue dress and I choked up. Tears came to my eyes as I looked at her. I had loved this woman for almost all of my adult life. She had been my life. And I was about to lose her. The pain was so intense that I had to sit down for a minute before my legs collapsed. I wanted to give her my gift now to add to what I had already done to her earlier. The more wonderful things she had to remember from this day, the better!

"Serena, before we go down to our guests, I want to give you my present now. I want you to have it for the party tonight." She smiled at me and watched me in anticipation.

"You have already given me a gift that I'll remember for a long time. I don't need anything else from you but your love."

She was radiant. I believed for the first time that she really did love me. It caused me a moment's doubt and then I remembered her words from her last meeting at the Hilton with Bill.

I went to the dresser and pulled out the gold box the jeweler had given me. I walked over to her and held out the diamond necklace I had made for her.

She saw what was in the box and her face showed her surprise and pleasure. She knew what it was as soon as she saw it. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Happy anniversary my darling."

I took the necklace and moved behind her to fasten it about her neck. I looked at her pale slim neck and felt a pang of tenderness. She moved to the mirror to see herself with this magnificent stone and was moved to tears again.

"It's absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much John. I love it and will treasure it forever."

She turned to show me and moved to give me a kiss of thanks. We shared the moment and moved to go downstairs.

As I followed her down the stairs I thought of what I had told her and the way I had made love to her. It was true that I did love her. That was the sad truth and one that I had the most trouble with over the past weeks. I knew that while I loved her, I couldn't forgive her betrayal and her failure to confide in me and try to save our marriage.

She turned her back on our marriage vows and on me and turned to another man; a man that I trusted and respected and who I would have done almost anything for. That betrayal from two of the people that I trusted most in this world was so great that I found myself struggling for breath each time I thought of it. The pain was such that I found it almost too much to bear. But when I thought that, I listened again to the tape of their afternoon together and found the strength to do what I planned on doing.

Everything seemed to be in place and the caterer was ready. There were two extra people I had hired acting as hosts and they would answer the door and take the coats as people entered. We expected 8 others including our two children as well as Bill and his wife and another couple we spent time with.

As the doorbell rang for the first visitors, I moved up to Serena and put my hands on her shoulders. I was rewarded with a smile as she looked back at me. I moved to her side and took her hand waiting to see who entered first.

As luck would have it, Bill and Sally were the first couple to arrive. The hosts took their coats and they moved toward us, all smiles as we stood in the doorway to the large family room set up for this event.

I shook hands with Bill as Sally went to Serena and embraced her. These were two of our oldest friends and this evening should be a time of celebration. I just didn't feel that much like celebrating but I had no choice.

"Congratulations to both of you, John. You have the best of everything: a beautiful home, wonderful children and a beautiful wife. What more could any of us ask for?"

Bill was his own self as usual, verbose and loud. The reasons why we ever became friends escaped me at that moment. I now saw him for what he was: a low life, cheating bastard that would stab his best friend in the back at the first chance.

"Thanks Bill. Serena and I have been very happy for the last 25 years. But things are not always what they seem. You know what I mean?" I gave him a look that should have alerted him and I was rewarded with a sudden widening of his eyes and a quick step back.

With that, I turned to Sally and held out my hands for a hug. Sally was cute but had grown heavy with the years. She once was a beauty but now was simply a typical dowdy housewife: overweight and plain.

"Congratulations John. I love both of you and wish you both more years of happiness."

She looked at me and smiled. Her smile was warm and genuine. I wondered how I could hurt this woman but knew that I would have to eventually. I released the hug.

"Thanks Sal. I wish I could count on more years together but that may not be in the cards."

I said this to her quietly so that only she could hear me. She looked at me in surprise but I just shook my head to let her know that now wasn't the time. She turned away with a pained look on her face.

She took Bill by the hand and led him away to the bar for drinks. I watched them go and turned to look at Serena. She just stood there looking at me with a question in her eyes.

"What did you say to Sally to make her react like that?"

"Serena, just enjoy the party. We'll have time to talk later. Tonight I just want to enjoy our friends and our children. This is our 25th anniversary and we have had 24 wonderful years together.

At that minute, the doorbell rang and we were ready for the next guests. Our son, Michael and his wife Julie came in, followed by Justin and Phyllis and our other son Ben and his wife Carrie. We quickly became immersed in the congratulations of our friends and children. Things soon became chaotic and Serena and I were separated to mingle with groups of people waiting to talk to us about our party, our house, and our anniversary. The evening went quickly and we had a wonderful dinner planned, catered and served by experts. Everything was perfect, except for three of us.

During the evening I watched Bill and Serena. They circled each other several times but were unable to find a minute alone to talk. I saw her finally grab his elbow and draw him into a corner. I watched as she spoke earnestly to him for a minute. He had a huge smile on his face that quickly began to fade. He listened and quickly glanced up to see me watching them. I looked at him for a second and turned away. I don't know what happened after that as my son Michael accosted me to talk about our plans. I was vague and told him we hadn't really made any.

I kept myself occupied with Justin and Phyllis and my sons and their wives as long as I could until it was time for dinner. It was announced and we all filed in. I held back until Bill and Serena had both entered. Seating arrangements had already been made and my daughters in law flanked me on both sides, while our sons surrounded Serena. It was a wonderful dinner.

After dinner was finished, I stood up to give a toast to friends and family. I had planned my speech carefully for this occasion. I tapped my knife against my crystal wine glass for attention. Once all faces were looking toward me I began.

"I want to take this time to thank all of you for attending this very special occasion. My beautiful bride Serena and I have been married 25 years tomorrow. During that time, we have raised two wonderful sons and are fortunate to have enjoyed all the benefits that life has to offer."

"I want to take this opportunity to raise a toast to our wonderful children and their new wives. To Michael and Ben and to Julie and Carrie." I raised my glass and took a sip, looking at Michael and Ben and their wives. They smiled back at me and raised their glasses in thanks.

"I want to raise a toast to good friends." As everyone looked at Bill and Sally and Justin and Phyllis, I looked only at Justin and Phyllis and took a sip. Bill noticed, as did Sally.

"Finally, I want to raise a toast to my beautiful wife, Serena." Everyone looked toward Serena, so all backs were toward me as I deliberately set my glass down without sipping. Only Serena could see me.

After the dinner was complete and people were sitting around in the family room talking with coffee and dessert, Bill came over to me. He looked concerned.

"John, I don't know what's got you upset but Sally and Serena have both asked me what's up with you. What's the problem, buddy?" He didn't know what I knew and he was trying to appear innocent while quizzing me.

"Nothing is bothering me Bill. Why do you and the ladies think something is wrong? What have I done to make you think that?"

"I don't know what they think but you have been kind of out of sorts with me this evening. You and I have been friends for a long time and if something is bothering you I would like to talk to you about it and maybe try to help you."