Silver Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,518 Followers

I had the tickets to Miami, the cruise ship booked and reservations at a first class hotel in St. Croix, and enough money to last me in style for the rest of my life. I intended to make the most of it. I wanted a new beginning and I hoped with time I could get back what I had lost: my innocence and my trusting nature. I was so very tired.

I was tired of people who claimed to be my friend and then fucked me behind my back. I was tired of trying to maintain a broken marriage when my wife couldn't even tell me that there was a problem or let me know that we were in trouble. She put her own pleasure and needs ahead of mine. She fucked another man for reasons only she knew.

I was tired of expecting trust from those I loved. None of them had been honest and none deserved my trust. I had treasured my friendship with Bill Collins and he betrayed me without a thought.

I had always thought that my love for Serena was unconditional but I found out differently. You can't love unconditionally when the other person changes the rules.

I shut the door on 25 years of my life and walked out to my car and drove off to begin the second half of my life. The first half had not been all bad but it had ended badly. Maybe this time would be different. I had no idea of what I would be doing in the future but I would certainly be a different person. I had learned some valuable lessons. No longer trusting. No longer taking things for granted. No longer working for someone else's benefit. I would take care of myself from now on and let others take care of themselves.

As I pulled out of my drive for the last time, I looked back through the rear view mirror to see Serena run out of the house, look at my departing car and then collapse in the driveway. I slowed the car to watch as I felt some sense of pleasure: maybe she had really cared. Maybe she cared enough to feel the pain that I had been living with since I found her out.

I took my foot from the brake pedal and pushed on the gas. My future was waiting.

Epilog

That was my story and it made Bitsy feel sorry for me. Yesterday, after hearing it she said she wanted to show me that life was still worth living but Phil came home just about that time so she left with a wink and, "See you tomorrow"!

Well, I see Bitsy turning my way. She removes her bulky robe and places it on the chair as she comes toward my lanai. Under the robe, she has on only that wonderful little bikini that she wore when we went diving. I was looking forward to peeling what little there was off. Today was the day, I was sure of it.

The end.

thecelt
thecelt
2,518 Followers