Silver Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He helped both to stand and then it seemed disaster was about to strike. He saw Sholto's face drain of colour and he moved swiftly to scoop his fainting husband into his arms. Even as he did, he saw Theophilus sway and the blond's knees begin to buckle.

Beast stood and watched the interplay. He had always been told that to care for others was a weakness and that if any accompanying him on a mission were injured they were to be left behind. Yet with these men, caring each for the other was paramount and seemed to give them an innate strength to go on where alone they might falter. He could see the pretty red one losing all colour and being swept into caring arms. His eyes then moved to the beautiful golden one. He copied Uist's action as the blond began to crumple and turned terrified eyes onto the Warrior.

In other circumstances, the look in the Beast's eyes would have made Uist laugh out loud. The creature was petrified. Uist understood that it was most likely that the Beast had never shown care or compassion for another before and genuinely did not know what to do with an injured comrade; except perhaps to leave them where they fell.

"They are both exhausted. Pregnancy and being here, under these circumstances, is sapping their strength. I have to get them away. Will you help?"

Beast did not reply, his jaw not designed to allow speech. It was as much a weapon for tearing and rending as the non-retractable claws. Instead, with a burst of speed that caused the Warrior to raise his eyebrows, he sped in and out of the bank of lifts. He sent two sideways, one upwards and ushered the Warrior and his precious bundle into the last. That one he sent downwards. Beast was certain down was safest. He knew what was down there and the Naturals he lived amongst shunned the lower level as much as possible.

Golden eyes opened slowly. Theophilus gazed at the visage of the being that cradled him to a powerful chest. He studied the shape of the misshapen jaw and raised a tired hand to touch it gently.

"My husband is a wonderful physician. He may be able to help you to speak."

Beast knew the golden one was waking and prepared himself for the rejection that was certain to come. He found himself holding his breath as he was subjected to non-judgemental scrutiny. He felt the same strange feeling in his chest at the caress to his face and the softly spoken words. However, the hand fell away and Beast felt the body go limp. He panicked and grunted his agitation.

"His body is taking care of the child he bears," Uist said. "He is pushing himself too hard. Do you understand?"

Beast nodded. He had been forced to push his body to the limits of its endurance. Nothing he had ever done in this place had been by choice...until now. He gazed at the unconscious form. He made another choice. He would protect both young ones and their unborn. No creature born in the outside world should suffer as he, and his...family...had suffered.

Sholto woke groggily and nestled closer in his mate's protective hold.

"Theophilus?" He asked thickly.

"The Beast carries him," Uist replied as he followed the creature that ambled rapidly ahead of him. He could see closed doors at the end of the smooth grey-walled corridor and could scent the creature's growing agitation. He wondered what it was that had the creature so concerned. His curiosity was assuaged as they entered in essence cell after cell of, if Beast was considered a success, what could only be called failures.

Uist felt Sholto bury his face in his shoulder and cradled him closer and tighter. Hate, fear, pain and desolation filled the air and made it barely breathable. Some creatures had powerful bodies, but gazed vacantly, saliva oozing continually from their mouths; others had limbs incapable of supporting torsos, or necks unable to hold up huge, distorted heads. A few snarled and rabidly tried attacking them. However, even they backed away at Beast's own savage snarls. Uist refused to consider why they were being kept alive, striding forward, avoiding looking directly at any of them.

Theophilus' head lifted and Uist heard the Beast make soft sounds, clearly trying to make the blond resume his sleep.

"Uist," came the gentle voice. "Their pain."

"We can do nothing for them now, Beautiful," Uist replied. "When we get out of here, we can tell Papa and he will deal with this." The cat-man was certain the best that could be done for them was to put them out of their misery.

Beast felt the golden one's compassion and he could see some of his family had felt it, too. He felt a strange burning in his eyes and fluid seeped from one eye. For all he had suffered in this place, the beautiful one actually cared for those around them. The other Naturals only came here to torment or to take one or another away. Some never returning. He made as soft a sound as he was capable of creating and tightened his grip, hoping the golden one would sleep again. The Warrior was right. There was nothing that could be done for those in these cells. They would welcome death.

Uist's heart sank at the sight of the guards waiting for them at the hangar bay Beast had led them to. He had known it was always going to be the case, but the finality still hit hard. He had prayed for a miracle that the three of them could have escaped together. Reluctantly he set Sholto on his feet.

"I will distract the guards, Mine and you must get away with Theophilus. Send help for me as soon as you are able."

"Uist, no," Sholto moaned, holding tightly to his mate with his one good arm.

"You and Theophilus cannot protect yourselves and Theophilus cannot pilot a ship in his state. You have to take care of our unborn and our brother."

"I don't want to leave you," Sholto husked. The reality of having to leave his husband behind had not occurred to the younger man and tears fell freely.

"Of course you will not," Theophilus' voice was soft but strong. He stood at Beast's side, ignoring every ache and instinct that demanded he find somewhere to lie and sleep. "You and Uist will leave together. Beast will be able to claim he recaptured me. Our nemesis wants me, not just my child," he added, his voice faltering. "Please let Xavier know how much I love him and that I do what I must to protect our child. Knowing you and your child are free and safe will make ...what I may have to endure...easier."

Beast stood as a silent sentinel. He was not as lacking in intellect as his creators assumed and he knew what the golden one alluded to. He had also heard the undisguised lust in his master's voice. He hoped, that for once, his jaw could do something other than tear or rend. He had learned enough from the three men to understand the concept of self-sacrifice. But that was not all. He had also seen courage, determination, fortitude and love. He would not leave the golden one to fall once more into the hands of his master.

"Go." Beast herded the golden one towards the others, giving the swollen belly a last caress. "Pro...tect."

Uist blinked. He had not expected this. He could see Sholto and Theophilus were equally stunned and he stepped forward, carefully holding the arm of the Beast in a warrior's clasp.

"A true Warrior is a Protector," he said, meeting the Beast's eyes.

"Thank you," Sholto whispered, not knowing what else to say or do.

"Thank you, my friend," Theophilus added, pressing a chaste kiss to a rough, misshapen cheek.

Uist wrapped an arm around each slender male as they ran towards a shuttle, Beast's eerie and inhuman cry echoing around the hangar. He growled his disappointment that the ship had only two seats.

"We will fit in one," Theophilus said with determination.

The seat reclined and the two men lay on their sides, wrapping their arms around one another as Uist buckled them in securely. He devoured his mate's mouth before pulling reluctantly away. He pressed his lips to Theophilus', knowing it could be the last time he kissed either beautiful young man.

"Hold tight," he growled as he took his place and sent the ship speeding from the station.

"Thank you for coming for us, Theophilus," Sholto murmured, kissing the blond. "I love you."

"You would have done no less, my brother," Theophilus replied. "You and Uist are both beloved to me."

Sholto felt the blond go limp, his body finally giving in to pain and exhaustion. He buried his face in blond tresses and closed his eyes, praying Uist could get them to safety.

Uist took a few moments to recognise where they were by the star systems around him and then sent the ship hurtling in the direction of Earth. He was not surprised to see a couple of pursuit ships give chase. They could not be allowed to escape. They knew too much. He used every ounce of his Warrior's training and cunning to pilot the ship to frustrate his pursuers.

"Sholto, are we going home?" Theophilus' voice was barely above a whisper in the red-head's ear and sounded so lost and child-like that Sholto felt the tears burning his eyes.

"Yes, Beautiful," he replied. "We're going home."

"Miss Xavier..." Theophilus' voice trailed off and Sholto nuzzled the unresponsive blond, swallowing past the lump in his throat.

"Uist will take us home," he whispered, knowing Theophilus could no longer hear him. He groaned as the ship tilted and swerved and nestled closer, clinging tightly to the blond.

A triumphant yowl rang out as Uist recognised a large ship with two smaller out-riding Elite vessels. 'Silver' had never looked so welcoming. A second yowl quickly followed as a recognised and loved voice came through his ship's communications.

"Uist, Sholto, Theophilus, just keep coming. We'll take care of your pursuers. Come aboard in the spare bay."

Uist did not know or care how Tristam had found them. All he cared about was that his brother had clearly overcome the virus and that they were all safe. Explanations could wait. Without hesitation he manoeuvred his vessel into position, his loud purrs of joy reverberating inside the small craft as it came to rest inside 'Silver'.

Xavier was aboard the escape ship before Uist had time to begin to move Sholto and Theophilus apart. Uist shook his head as he saw the reptilian assessing his hurts.

"Tend to the young ones," he said. "It is mostly exhaustion and sickness, but they were also hit by metal batons." The low deep trill from the Phixian was as good as any feral growl of rage Uist was capable of and he nodded his agreement. Carefully they carried the precious bundles from the ship to be greeted by Rayner and Tristam. Uist noted the exhaustion in Tristam's eyes and the way his commander and chosen brother leant heavily on his smaller husband.

"If it were not for your mate and his courage and strength, Sholto and I would still be prisoners of our abductor. I owe him a debt I can never truly repay," Uist said. "During our incarceration I invoked Bloodfeud and will make a public declaration as quickly as I am able."

"Good," Xavier said, his tail lashing from side to side, a clear indicator of the reptilian's fury. "This man cannot continue to hurt us. There can be no peace for me or my family, even those on Phixia, until this threat has been dealt with."

"He did not desire just our unborn," Uist said quietly as they made their way to sick bay via one of the ship's lifts. "He also made it clear he desired your mate, my brother." He met the furious reptilian's gaze evenly and received a nod from Xavier. Uist knew that the unspoken promise of retribution that burned brightly in his eyes was sufficient for the agitated lizard.

"Rayner and I will bring you up to date with what has happened at Elite HQ when you are rested, Uist," Tristam said, his voice weak and quiet. "Bloodfeud was invoked by your Sire and has been taken up by many of your extended family. It has also been taken up by friends and family from other worlds. Like a stone in a still pond, ripples are radiating ever outwards, my brother. We *will* find this man. Xavier, keep Rayner and me posted regarding Theophilus and Sholto. I want to follow those pursuit ships back to their destination."

On the bridge, Tristam refused to let Rayner sit anywhere but his lap, reassuring himself his own beloved mate was safe and well.

"I'm fine, love," Rayner said, nuzzling his mate, letting love and reassurance flood the older man's mind to replace the anxiety he could feel.

"He would have... Sholto and Theophilus..." Tristam could hardly bear to think, much less say what was going round his mind in circles. A still-shaky hand constantly caressed Rayner's small bump. He was staring at the view screen which showed the small station where his family had been imprisoned and on which they were closing quickly.

"He would have hurt them, very badly," Rayner supplied, his voice soft and angry. "But we are all safe and free. Hopefully we will soon have something more concrete to work on."

However, even as the brunette spoke, a series of explosions concluded with one that engulfed the station in fire. The ship's AI automatically darkening the screen to account for the flare of light that filled it. Both men groaned their frustration. It seemed that for each step they took closer to their adversary, he was able to take another further away. However, as the debris and dust began to clear, Tristam leant forward, craning his enhanced vision. He gave a small smile. There was something out there he considered worth investigating.

****

Theophilus gave a soft mewl of pleasure as his mate's sexes caressed his jewel. He lay on his side, head pillowed on Xavier's left arm. His husband's tail rippled around his own primed shaft and a large hand tweaked his swollen, sensitive nipples with perfect pressure to add to the sensual delight. Theophilus was not sure which of them needed the intimacy more; he was just grateful that after a few hours rest, his body was able to make slow, gentle love with his adored husband. Xavier was barely moving inside his sheath, just the tiniest movement to tease his sweet spot and build his arousal with infinite care.

"I love you so much, my heart," Xavier whispered, his tongue licking at Theophilus' bare shoulder and earning him a tightening of the channel that gripped his hemipenes and a whimper of need as the blond reached back to grip tightly at his powerful thigh.

"I would have your seed inside me, my husband," Theophilus moaned.

"And so you shall," Xavier's said, his voice a caress of dark silk against Theophilus' ear. He formed his knot and increased the speed of the ripples around the blond's shaft, adding a rhythmic contraction to add to the sensual miasma. His teeth nipped and nibbled and he trilled with joy as Theophilus reached his pinnacle. As his lover's seed pulsed over his tail, he released his own deep into the molten depths.

"Thank you, beloved," Theophilus murmured. He craned his head and was rewarded with his husband's tongue sliding into his mouth in the kiss he craved. Already the languid afterglow was sinking him insidiously back into sleep.

"I will be here, my love," Xavier crooned tenderly. "Sleep safe in my arms." He smiled as he realised Theophilus was already slumbering. Nuzzling as close as possible, the reptilian let himself join his mate in the first true sleep he had been able to enjoy since the nightmare began.

****

Uist smiled lovingly at the precious bundle curled against him and sleeping soundly. He knew his mate would be annoyed when he awoke. Sholto had been adamant that he wanted to make love when they retired to bed. Uist had seemingly capitulated, shaking his head at Xavier to stop the concerned physician from adding his protest. Uist knew his mate was too tired as yet.

They had lain together, kissing and stroking gently before Uist had began a leisurely and thorough licking of his mate's body, from his hairline to his toes, judiciously avoiding Sholto's groin on the way down. By the time he had sucked tenderly on his lover's toes. The younger man was fast asleep, never having got more than half-hard. Uist ignored his own erection. He would make love with his mate when Sholto had rested. With a satisfied purr, Uist finally allowed his body the rest it needed.

Sholto's eyes opened slowly and he did not know whether to kiss his mate senseless or be furious. He gave a mental sigh. In all honesty Uist had been right. He had not been up to making love when they had first retired to bed. He glanced up at his sleeping lover. The PrideHomer's lips were curved in a small smile and the sound of soft purring demonstrated how content the bigger male now was. Sholto's heart melted. With a smile of his own, he carefully worked his way to be level with Uist's furred groin. Tenderly he extracted his mate's sex which seemed to recognise the hands that held it, instantly starting to swell.

Sholto began to suck softly, letting his tongue swirl over the domed head and tease the tiny slit. He hummed happily as his mate's pre-come began to fill his mouth, the musky taste both comforting and arousing. He took it a little deeper, sliding up and down before returning to slow suction of just the flared and swollen head. He smiled as Uist's hips began to move slowly, matching his rhythm.

"Imp." The single word was spoken in a sexy, rasping purr and Sholto smiled up at his mate who was regarding him with an indulgent smile. "Roll over," the cat-man added, with a hint of growl.

Sholto quickly moved to lie on his back, his legs spread wide, as his lover loomed over him. Uist knelt with his legs either side of Sholto's head, allowing the young man to continue his gentle sucking. The bigger man supported his upper body on his forearms, his hands wrapped around Sholto's thighs, keeping them wide-spread. His greater height ensuring he could not only work Sholto's eager shaft, but lean forward and lick at his perineum and hidden entrance. Sholto moaned his appreciation. Uist's hot, hungry mouth devoured his erection and swallowed around the aching orbs in his sac. A slick, agile muscle probed insistently at his furled flesh and then Uist sucked insistently at his shaft as a knowledgeable finger sank inside to caress his jewel. His mate's erection was forgotten as Sholto wailed through his orgasm, his crème swallowed greedily by his attentive husband.

Sated and boneless, Sholto was unresisting as Uist positioned his lover on his side. The cat-man pressed his shaft between Sholto's thighs and thrust hard and fast. The bigger male was unable to be fully inside his mate as it made Sholto too uncomfortable. He nipped and nibbled at the warm, bare flesh of the younger man's shoulder and neck, the soft moans of pleasure like sweet music to Uist's ears. He came with a yowl of joy. He kissed his lover tenderly in the afterglow, hiding his smile as Sholto struggled valiantly to remain awake. He quickly licked Sholto clean and then cradled his sleeping mate to his chest as Sholto lost the battle. Uist fully intended that after the recent ordeals they had all suffered, he was going to indulge all three pregnant men as much and as often as he could.

He lay awake, guarding his husband's sleep, letting his mind replay the events of their imprisonment, and making mental notes of the sound of their abductor's voice, its timbre and inflection. He was quite certain he would recognise it again.

****

Rayner and Tristam lay entwined together, the older man's body still too weak to consider anything more intimate. They smiled as they kissed, letting their minds pleasure each other where their bodies were unable.

"It feels strange to have another in charge of 'Silver', Tristam murmured, nibbling tenderly at the fragile flesh of his mate's throat.

"Darius isn't in charge, my love. You are still commander. You just need to rest for a couple more days. Xavier is more than happy with your body's progress and the speed it's regaining its strength. Better to have Darius and a couple of his men taking care of the ship whilst we are all too exhausted. Even Xavier needed to sleep. Don't forget Darius feels responsible for Theophilus' abduction. Technically Nairi was one of his men. We're so lucky that Theophilus found that signal and we could trace it to Nairi. That, along with the security guard seeing him at the time of Theophilus' disappearance was more than enough to question him."