All Comments on 'Silver Ch. 08'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I always love stories of the boys from Silver, and this was no exception. I can't wait until the babies are born. Hope it will not be TOO fraught with danger. I hate to think of Theophilius, Sholto, and Rayner in danger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YAY! More Silver!

I heart, heart, HEART Silver! Thank you for putting up another wonderful chapter. I can't wait for the next one!!

Silver ROCKS!

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 13 years ago
More More More!!!

It was a great chapter. I just hope I don't have to wait to long for the next chapter. Is tomorrow to soon to expect more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Silver is GOLD!

secretheartsecretheartover 13 years ago
Babies in space?

I do enjoy your stories, even if I have to suspend my disbelief ocassionally. Even Captain Picard had a problem with families in space. How exactly do you jet around saving the known universe and having great sex while also having babies? I can't imagine where you are going from here. Should be interesting.

Rockyroads50Rockyroads50over 13 years ago
Woohoo!

I'm so glad you've returned to the men of Silver to give us another installment. I enjoy this and all of your stories, especially the ones with fantasy sci-fi story lines. I can't wait for more about the Silver team and any other stories you post in the future. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you thank you

once again you have come through with a wonderful chapter to this magnificent story line. I love it. Please don't wait to long for the next story, those babies need to be born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh please you have to continiu this please!!! I wan't the babys yo be born, I love your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

You will write more right??? So far, this is one of the best stories I've read

I really want to know more about the babies

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please don't stop now

This is one of your best stories and I can't wait for the next chapter. Silver is one of the best series I have read recently in any genre. Thank you for all your time and hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please....

This is a beautiful story!!!! But we need to know about the babies....and the threat to them all so that we can not live in peace.....please....please finish. We are waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great chapter! Now, I'm off to read the next chapter =D

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Great chapter... but..

Please no more kidnapping I think we have had every combination of kidnapped family members by now and death threats. I need the births to be over and the boys to get their strength back so they can kick some serious butt and get rid of the bad guy and give this family the peace and safety they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SHEESH !

THE KIDNAPPING THING AND JABEZ AND THE DANGER THING IS STARTING TO GET A LITTLE OLD BY NOW. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!! TIME FOR SOME HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOYNESS !!!!!!!! THE SIX OF THEM REALLY NEED THEIR OWN MANSION AND HOME NEXT TO THEIR PAPA JAMESON AND AURORA. THEY HAVE NURSERIES AND CLOTHES AND SHOPPING TRIPS TO BUY TOYS TO DO. NOT TO MENTION THE PAINTING AND PICKING OUT ROOMS AND COLORS AND CRIBS, ETC. BABY BOTTLES, DIAPER CHANGES, AND 2 TO 4 HOUR FEEDINGS ARE ON THE HORIZON FOR THEM. HAVE THEM START THEIR OWN CATERING OR COOKING SCHOOL OR SOMETHING. THERE'S A WHOLE BUTT LOAD OF NEW PLOT TWISTS AND STORIES THAT CAN COME FROM THAT I BET. CAN YOU SAY CHOCOLATE COVERED MATES. HMM ! TAKES A LICKING AND KEEPS ON TICKING ! HA ! HA !

circleofcandlescircleofcandles5 months ago

This is so romantic, an absolute gem of a story. I love how gentle their lovemaking is, and since I've started writing on this site as well, I've tried to use you as inspiration for some of the dynamics between characters. You do true love so well and I hope to one day write it as well as you do. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous