Silver City Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're all born in the US," Katya yelled. "Go away."

"Open this door immediately! Dave, get the lock-buster."

Ken muted the mic. "Do you ladies have passports or Real-ID's to prove citizenship?"

"Yeah."

"Sure."

"You bet. Migras have nothing on us."

"Then you'd better go get-em. I'll hold these guys off."

The door shook under a sledge's impact, but not before Ken reached over the door and retrieved the five-round 12-gauge shotgun he kept there, one with a legal 20-inch barrel, commonly called an alley-sweeper. Another crash, and the door swung open. The agents were raising handguns when they faced the ugly truth aimed at their snouts.

"Drop your weapons. Now!" Ken ordered. Pistols hit the porch.

"Kick them inside. Now!" Glocks reluctantly slid across the threshold.

"Lyra, carefully put the iron in a trash bag. Don't leave fingerprints." She took them to the pantry.

"Juanita, call 505-555-0999 and say Ken Weaver needs Sheriff Taylor NOW! Put it on speakerphone." She dialed and spoke. A gruff voice came on the line.

"Ken my boy, what's going on? Not just a Merry Christmas, I bet."

"Hey Andy, I'm holding a shotgun on two disarmed feds that just broke in without a warrant. I've got video of all this. Looks like they plowed a trail to my place so you can get here pretty quick, like before I get nervous and stain my front porch."

"You know I hate messes. Stay calm, Ken. I'll have Mika out there shortly — she's closest and classiest. She can deal with them."

"Sheriff," a prone agent called out, "we're ICE and we're in hot pursuit of illegals..."

"Bullshit," Ken interrupted. "My guests are citizens who've been here since the 21st."

"Everyone just stay cool," Sheriff Taylor said. "Nobody do anything rash. We'll get this sorted out right away. Hey Ken, do they have weapons?"

"Yes, and safely stashed now. But you know I can be impatient. And I'd hate to have to re-do my porch. So please tell Mika that time is a-wasting."

Voices spoke beyond the sheriff's mic; then he returned. "She's maybe ten minutes out. Can you hold that long?"

"As long as these thugs don't move, sure. They're too close for me to risk clubbing them or spraying mace if they try anything so they'd better not make my trigger-finger itchy."

They heard a siren in the distance. Everyone waited, breathless. One agent's hand moved slightly.

"Oh, I'm getting itchier every moment," Ken said. "Do you feel lucky, punk?"

The hand stilled.

"Good boy. You might live to see tomorrow. Hey, that's Boxing Day. Wanna get put in a box, punk? Move again and see what happens."

Minutes passed. The 4x4 cruiser's bubblegum lights flashed across the doorway. A stocky figure emerged, holding a rather large revolver. She approached the prone agents and saw their tool.

"Ooh, a door-smasher. And a very damaged door. Okay, hands behind your backs, boys." She snapped handcuffs on them.

"I'd rather the alley-sweeper pointed elsewhere, Ken." He returned it to its over-the-door ledge.

"You say you have video?"

"You can see it right inside here."

She stepped past the trapped agents and poked her head inside. Ken set the door monitor to "replay". She watched the scenario and smiled.

"Looks like real good probable cause to tie these perps to my bumper and haul-em into town. Oh, I mean, to stand them up, push-em in the back seat, and give the county jail inmates guys to play with. Oh, I mean, to let them each make a phone call. Can you email us a copy of that?"

"It'll be on its way instante, along with scans of the ladies' ID's showing their citizenship. Need any help raising these thugs to their flat feet? Or would you like their handguns first?"

"Just hang on, Deputy McCall will be here soon. He and I can handle them together. Got their guns somewhere safe?"

"Right where you can get to-em but these guys don't know where," Lyra volunteered. "I didn't touch-em with my hands so I didn't safe-em. Be careful when you handle that bag, okay?"

"Good girl. You've had handgun training?"

Lyra smiled. "It's a family tradition. Lotsa skunks around Albuquerque. Lotsa skunk skins around our chicken coops — keeps the birds in and the predators away. And my cousin's a state trooper out of Santa Fe. He's real helpful with training all our folks."

Deputy Don McCall arrived soon. He and Deputy Mika Kuriakin hoisted the handcuffed agents and deposited each in the back of their 4x4 cruisers. Mika took possession of the bagged handguns. A heavier off-road truck arrived to tow the agent's vehicle into town.

"Good thing these idiots plowed the road for us," Mika told the household gathered at the front door. "Makes it nice and easy. You okay with your door wrecked like that?"

"I'll duct tape the gaps and we'll use the side cargo door," Ken said. "Guess I'll send ICE headquarters a damage claim. Who knows, I might get repaid before the century is over."

Cops, perps, and vehicles all left. Ken fetched duct-tape for the door. Katya threw more wood on the fire and stripped naked.

"Getting warm again, right? Back into the hot tub to dump some stress, right? Merry Christmas everyone, right?"

Juanita and Lyra laughed and stripped. The three girls waited for Ken to finish with the door and then stripped him naked too. Next came the naked group hug, and filling the pitcher with iced Margaritas once more. Ken scanned their ID's and emailed images and video to the sheriff before joining the nude girls, submerged in hot water. They hugged Ken tightly.

"Hero again," Lyra said. "Lifesaver again. Were you ever bitten by a radioactive spider?"

"No, but I think I'll be devoured by some lovely ladies. And hey, I just try to do what's best or at least possible. Not that I'll turn down any gratitude." The girls all had hands on his cock now.

"Real heroes don't try to be heroic; they just are," Juanita said. She tweaked his nipples.

They kissed and nuzzled him. They all stood, dripped, stepped out, and carefully dried each other. They trailed to the master suite's big bed. The girls fucked Ken nearly to death. He survived for more.

===== 26 December: Boxing Day =====

Another day of sex, hot-tubbing, eating, cyber-working, exercising, sweating, showering, and yet more sex. The blizzard was over for now. This threatened to be their last full day together. They tried to make the most of it.

===== 27 December =====

Early morning saw the four quite naked, sweaty, well-fed, and in good moods. Midmorning was bright and brisk; Ken thought it time to call Geraldo's garage. Juanita gave her AAA number to arrange a tow. Ken thought again, and called a wrecker in town to ask about a Corolla rear axle. Hey, they had one, cheap! Ken gave his MasterCard number and told them to take it to Geraldo's, nearby. Geraldo's driver put the Corolla in tow; Ken followed with the girls in his Land Cruiser. Geraldo told Juanita he had other work first but her car would be road-ready by the next morning. The girls were half-happy, half-sad. This interlude was nearly over.

"Have you ever been to the university here, seen the Mimbres pottery exhibit?" he asked. None had. "Shall we?" "Yes yes yes!" Silver City's streets were plowed; it was an easy drive.

Surrounded by brilliant indigenous art around a millennium old left all four whispering with awe and respect. "It's always like this," Ken said softly. "I always feel enveloped by wonder. Wow."

They bought fat cookies at a good downtown bakery. Ken's return drive passed in silence.

Did they occupy the rest of the day with sex, hot-tubbing, exercising, sweating, showering, dining and yet more hot-tubbing, drinking, and sex? What do you think?

===== 28 December =====

The four roused each other with kisses, hugs, and intimacy. They were slow to crawl from the big bed. The girls had a half-day drive to Albuquerque; their families were desperately looking forward to their arrival. They were anxious to be home, and sad to leave Ken.

Lyra made turkey phô for this last naked breakfast. The coffee went un-spiked for safety; they took full cups with them to the hot tub for a last soak-and-grope. The girls deeply kissed Ken and squished their soft, bare breasts into his hard, bare chest. Ken took a call from Geraldo saying Juanita's car was ready. The tub was abandoned reluctantly. The careful dryings were tentative. No tears dared to be shed but eyes went wet anyway.

"Be careful out there," Ken said, "and beware shortcuts."

"This shortcut worked out pretty well," Katya said, kissing him.

"This shortcut was crazy-ass but we've done okay," Lyra said, kissing him.

"This shortcut was both hell and heaven. Guess I'm crazy too," Juanita said, kissing him.

"Next time, take the state highway from Silver City to Truth Or Consequences," Ken advised.

"If we get stuck around here again, I guess we'll just have to call you," Katya teased.

"You know my numbers and email now, so don't be shy," Ken said.

"Shy? My middle name is shy," Lyra claimed. Her friends laughed.

They dressed. The girls loaded their duffels and totes, donned their light bright jackets, and followed Ken to the FJ65. The drive into town was mostly silent. Even the snowy rough roadway did not generate much noise.

Off the gravel and onto pavement again, Juanita said, "We'll be back this way next week when we go back to UCLA. Think you might have room for guests then?" She sat in the back seat and knew he saw her in the rearview mirror, knew he saw her batting her eyes at him.

"That could be arranged. Give me a call, and time to chase out the harlots."

"A hero again. Oh, how he suffers," Lyra said. She sat in front. Ken lightly punched her arm.

"Sufferin' succotash, you can do better than that," Lyra teased. He rubbed her cheek. She leaned into his hand and purred. "Yes, much better. Yes, we'll see you next week. Unless a meteorite lands on us. All bets are off then."

"I thought you were an optimist," Juanita said.

Katya scowled. "An optimist says this is the best of all possible worlds. A pessimist fears they are right. I read that somewhere so it must be true."

Ken parked at Geraldo's garage just then. "Keep those thoughts," he said. "All out now."

Ken insisted on paying for the repair; he could afford it more readily than Juanita. "Just bring me back a New Years' present or three. Your lovely bodies will be a nice start."

Duffels and totes went into the Corolla. The girls followed after thoroughly hugging and kissing Ken. Wet-eyed goodbyes, and they were gone.

"You have a good Christmas?" Geraldo asked Ken.

"Finest kind. Hard to match. I hope it could happen again, but not quite the same. A bit of drama and damage. A lot of repair. I'm a lot better now. I may actually be human again."

"Sure hope so, 'migo, 'cause you were pretty lousy this last year. You're moving on from Kerri?"

"I think I'm in survival mode. Hey, how's Mariah? How are the kids?"

"What can I say? I only do all this for them. Hey 'migo, think you'll ever...?"

"Could happen. See how I am in a year, okay? Hey, gotta go home now.

=====

"You sure this is the right way?" Lyra asked Juanita. They had just passed the turnoff from the highway to Mimbres village.

"Don't start that again," Juanita groaned. "I set the GPS for the fastest route, not the shortest, and no dirt roads. Happy now?"

"Pretty happy," Katya said. "I might be even happier next week. Say, you think maybe Ken would like to see us over summer vacation? We'll bring our laptops and do graphic work online."

"We can only ask, can't we?" Lyra said.

They all dreamed of possible futures.

===== The End? =====

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia Smurf, written in a day, is copyright (c) 2020. The voices in my head insisted on it and I can't argue with them. Your constructive comments and suggestions are always welcome. If you like this entry in the 2020 Winter Holidays Contest, join LIT's 1%ers and VOTE!