Orgy Crashers

Story Info
Teenagers spy on parents' party.
11.5k words
4.53
115.8k
267
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dearest readers: A while ago I read a fun group sex story by Literotica writer Imstillfun called "Watching the Pool Party" and I liked it so much it inspired me to write the following tale. If you like what you read here, maybe give it a try.

"Are you coming home this weekend?" asked my mom, skipping right over the usual questions about my health and grades.

"I wasn't planning on it," I replied; not that I had anything else going on other than class assignments and my usual workout routine at the student center's weight room. It was summer semester and there was nothing happening on campus, but I just didn't feel like making the three-hour drive home.

"Well, can you?" she asked.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Me and your father need to fly out of town for a funeral and your sister's friend Eve is supposed to be staying the night."

I thought of Eve, and it wasn't the first time, even though I'd only met her once. She was a short, good looking girl with dark hair, a tight, round ass, and a memorable pair of tits. She had a way of looking me in the eye that definitely implied a slutty vibe.

"I just wish you could come home and keep an eye on them," she continued.

I immediately thought of a few things of Eve's I'd like to keep my eyes on. But what I said was: "They'll be fine. Cindy's not the wild type."

"I don't know anymore... I've caught her using pornography."

"Lots of people do. She's just a curious kid."

"It's happened several times. And she was watching really nasty stuff.

"... Oh really? Like what?"

"I'm not going to describe your sister's tastes in pornography to you! My point is, I think Eve is a bad influence."

"Lots of kids discover pornography on their own, mom."

"Maybe... I just don't trust that Eve," she replied. "Just come home if you can."

Later, in class, my attention wandered back to this conversation. I thought about my sister Cindy and her friend Eve. I had assumed the "slutty vibe" I'd gotten from Eve was just me projecting my lust onto the girl. If she was so wild, why was she hanging out with a nerd like my sister? But if my mom had noticed it too, maybe there was something there. As the lecture dragged on, my mind churned on that possibility.

And so, a few hours later I was rolling into my old neighborhood. My parent's street was crowded with parked cars for some reason and I couldn't even use the driveway because my sister had not bothered to pull her shitty car up to the garage. Swearing mildly, I drove another block and a half before I found a spot.

I took the short cut up the ally to our back yard and went to check if the patio door was locked. As I approached it, an unmistakably lurid, sinuous movement from within caught my eye. Looking closely through the gaps in the vertical blinds, I could see two feminine figures, one stretched out, face up and spread eagled on the rec-room couch, the other on her knees on the floor with her face buried between the other girl's thighs.

On the floor was my sister Cindy. Tall and lean with frizzy, strawberry-blonde hair, she was eighteen years old and had just graduated high school a couple of weeks previously. She wore only a pair of pale blue, boy-cut panties and chunky black-framed glasses, through which she stared at her partner with palpable lust. The small nipples on her pert breasts were hard and rosy with desire as she teased and twisted them between her long fingers while her mouth worked up and down the other girl's slit.

On the couch was Eve: short, with blue eyes and wavy, sable-colored hair. As she shuddered under my sister's attention, her large, shapely breasts rolled and bounced beneath the fabric of a yellow tank top that had bunched up to the underslopes of her tits. I could hear her moan my sister's name and cry out how close she was to coming though the gap in the glass door -- left open, I assumed, to let in fresh air, since I could smell the undeniable scent of pussy wafting out to the patio.

A thin voice in my mind pleaded with to me to back away, leave the scene, play ignorant of this forever. But my cock had gone instantly - and shamefully - hard and I stuck to my spot, gazing in on my sister sliding her pink tongue over and around Eve's damp, swollen clit on the same couch on which we'd watched so much TV over the years. Without thinking I slid my hand into my pocket and began to stroke the uncomfortably stiff flesh of my cock.

Eve froze briefly before beginning to shake and wail through the orgasm that suddenly pulsed through her body. Cindy raised her face to watch Eve writhe. She hungrily licked her friend's juice from her lips as she ran her fingers up the girl's trembling body and played with Eve's fat breasts beneath the thin fabric of her tank top.

"Whoa, thanks," Said Eve once she had caught her breath enough to speak. "Fantastic as always, Cin."

"Well, I like doing it."

"No shit," laughed Eve. "So, now it's your turn. What's your pleasure, Babydoll?"

"I've got a surprise," Said Cindy in a mischievous, sing song voice. "And I've gotten myself so horny just thinking about it that I'm about to go totally sex crazy if we don't get to use it soon."

"Ooo, a surprise!" said Eve with a big smile. "What is it?"

"You'll see," said Cindy as she stood, threw an afghan around her bare body and scampered out of the room. Eve remained on the couch, slowly drawing circles around her swollen clit with her fingertips.

So, my sister's a lesbian. I thought to myself. I'd never really considered her sex life. To me she was just Cindy, my dorky kid sister. I decided I was OK with it. Good for me.

Eve was really getting into playing with herself. And I was too. I opened the buckle on my belt and reached into my shorts to grip my iron-hard cock. I pressed closer to the glass to get a better view of this voluptuous eighteen-year-old with her milky thighs spread wide while her fingers slipped through the wet and inflamed folds of her gaping pussy. Unfortunately, as I finally freed my fully erect cock from my briefs, the belt buckle swung forward, tapping the glass with noticeable "tik".

Eve's eyes popped wide and immediately met my own. Thankfully, she did not freak out. She used one hand to cover her crotch as she closed her thighs and the other to pull the bottom of her tank top down to about belly button level. Without looking away, she motioned me to enter. As I finished zipping up my shorts, I did.

"Why, hello there," she said. "Home from college?"

"Sorry. I didn't know anyone was down here..."

"Oh? You were just jerking off in the back yard on your own?"

"That was... um..."

Cindy reentered the room. The afghan was slipping off her shoulders, exposing her firm little nipples, and she was brandishing a big double-headed dildo. It was purple. There was a big smile on her face until she saw me.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" she screamed as she dropped the dildo and pulled the afghan closed.

"Shit. Sorry. I still live here sometimes, remember?"

"Damn it! Fuck!"

"Don't worry, I won't tell mom and dad."

"I'm not a lezzie. Honestly."

"I don't care if you are."

"Hey, I'm not a lezzie either," said Eve. "I'm bi." She cocked an eyebrow at me as if to say: take a note of that, buddy.

"Honestly, Cindy, it's cool. I'll go to my room and you guys can... you know... whatever."

My sister just crumpled onto the couch and moaned in embarrassment. She pulled the afghan even tighter around her body. I felt bad for her. Eve moved over and put an arm around Cindy's shoulders. "It's OK," She said. "Your brother seems pretty chill."

"Maybe," said Cindy. "You sure you're not going to tell mom and dad about this?"

"Of course not!" I said. "I wouldn't know where to start. Besides, your sex life is your business"

"Thanks," said Cindy, brushing away a tear. "You can be a pretty OK brother sometimes."

"He's a big one too," said Eve. "How tall are you?"

The question was such a non-sequitur I had to think for a moment. "uh... six three."

"Oooo! That would work," said Eve as she arched an eyebrow at Cindy. Cindy shot Eve a shocked look and shook her head no.

Eve leaned over and whispered something in Cindy's ear, but Cindy pushed her away, saying: "No! No way."

"He's cool. You just said..."

"I don't want him there!"

"Want me where?" I asked.

"I'm gonna ask him," Said Eve.

"Don't!"

"Ask me what?" I said.

Eve looked at me and smiled. "Would you help us break into my parent's house."

*****

Eve's house was the biggest in our neighborhood. Located down the street at the end of a cul-de-sac, it was a modern home with a five-car garage, in-ground pool and an impressively tall hedge that wrapped around the back. Saucy music and the smell of grilled meat wafted, just barely perceptible, to the street where their guests' cars clogged every available spot. Cindy, Eve and I stood at the corner and looked it over.

"I still don't get it," I said.

"My parents are having a party," said Eve. "I just want to have a peek."

"At old people partying? Why?"

"Because her parents send her away every time they have one," said Cindy.

"So?"

"Look. The point is that I'm 18 now. An adult! I shouldn't be treated like a..." she cut herself off as her annoyance began to run away with her. "Just never mind. Are you gonna help us or not?"

I looked us over. We weren't really dressed for an old-people party, each of us wearing some variety of tank-top, shorts and sneakers. But I assumed the goal here was to just sneak in, grab a bottle of booze or something and get out before being discovered. Then a few drinks back at home with the girls. Maybe I'd mix Cindy's drinks a bit stronger so she passes out early. Then Eve and I can have some time alone... I had quite a fantasy constructed based on very little information.

"I guess I already said I'd help. What do I need to do?"

"Follow me."

Eve led us away from her house, down a series of streets to where a string of high-tension power lines crossed through the development along an occasionally mowed right-of-way. We hopped a chain-link fence and took a short path to another short path to the back of a corrugated steel building. On either side of the building a tall, dense juniper hedge rose into the sky, as if it was about to engulf the building completely. The only features on the building were a knobless door and a single small window about eight feet off the ground

"Can you lift me up to that?" Asked Eve.

"Sure," I said, looking at the window frame and looking at her. Eve was pretty chesty and I wondered if she'd be able to slide through the window without getting stuck. I stalled while trying to think of a good way to bring this up.

"Your tits are too big," said Cindy. "I'll go."

"OK. Can you lift your sister up there?" Eve said to me.

As I've mentioned, I work out regularly at the student center weight room, so it was no problem. I just braced my back against the wall, threaded my fingers together and boosted Cindy up to where she could stand on my shoulders, push the window open and shimmy through. There was a bit of a clatter from within before the door swung open.

"Ta-da," said Cindy with a flourish.

"Cool. Let's go," said Eve.

"Wait... He's not coming in, right?" said Cindy, pointing at me.

"Why not me?"

"I won't feel comfortable with him around."

"I'm a cool brother, remember? Don't worry about it."

"He got us in, so he gets to come along," said Eve, the tone of her voice letting us know her word was final.

I followed Eve into the shed and shut the door behinds us. She guided us through a clutter of yard equipment, unused furniture and old Christmas decorations. When we reached the door, she turned to us and smiled devilishly. "OK. Let's see what's up," she whispered.

She pushed the door open gingerly, just a crack, and we crowded forward to peak out onto the pool area. Beyond the door we saw the usual goings on of a parent's party: a group of mostly guys at a table playing cards, some couples standing over by the bar-b-que munching on some food and a few women in their 30s or so floating around in the pool and chatting loudly. However, unlike every party I've ever been to, everyone was either nude or barely dressed. Not only that, but, on a padded lounger a dozen feet or so from us, an African American dude was lying motionless with his hands behind his head while a woman wearing only a spangly gold bikini top rode his cock with a lazy rhythm.

Holy shit, I thought. This isn't a party, it's an orgy!

"Oh wow... That's Mrs. Richman screwing that super-hot black guy," whispered Cindy.

She was right. The woman riding the black cock was Mrs. Richman: one of my science teachers in high school and a frequent object of masturbatory fantasy for the male contingent of my graduating class. Her husband, who had been my debate coach, was playing cards on the other side of the pool as he watched his wife slowly fuck the black guy my sister had just referred to as "super-hot".

"Let's try the other door," said Eve as she quietly let the door shut again.

"There's an orgy going on out there!" I said.

"Not yet. It looks like things haven't really gotten started," said Eve.

"Did you know about this?"

"We had a pretty good idea," said Cindy. "Are you going to leave now?"

"Are you?" I shot back.

"We haven't really seen anything yet."

"Mrs. Richman fucking some black guy doesn't count?"

"They haven't even started yet," repeated Eve.

"Well, shit," I said. I wasn't about to abandon my sister in this nest of perverts, so I followed the girls deeper into the shed.

We made our way to a different door and once again we peered out. The area beyond the door was breezeway between the shed and garage. A roof of flowering vines grew on a white-painted wood trellis over the flagstone walkway. Over by one of the trellis supports, a naked guy was talking to a red-headed woman in a green teddy.

"Come on. Just a little..." he was saying.

"We should wait. It's only thirty minutes until it starts."

"I can get it up again in thirty. Let me prove it to you..."

We withdrew from the door. "Sounds like they're gonna be here a while," said Cindy.

"Don't worry. I have a plan," said Eve. She pulled out a handful of fabric from the little purse she was carrying and threw a couple of scraps to Cindy. "Put this on."

"What is it?"

"I stole some of your mom's lingerie. We'll blend right in."

Cindy held it up to check it out. it was a red lace bra and matching panties.

"I'm not wearing that!" said Cindy.

"I got this one too," said Eve. She held up a short blue chemise. It was completely see-through.

"These are mom's?!" I said.

"I guess I'll take the red one," said Cindy, reluctantly. She cast a nervous glance at me.

Eve was already stripping off her clothes, spilling her breasts into view as she pulled her top over her head, and pushing her shorts and panties down her legs to expose the neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair above her puffy pink pussy lips.

I tried to be nonchalant as I ogled her shamelessly. She gave me a smile with her eyes and pulled the chemise on over her head. It came down to about the level of her crotch and it hid nothing.

"I'm starting to think this isn't a good idea," said Cindy.

"Fine. If you don't want to do this, leave," said Eve with impatience, pointing toward the door at the back of the shed.

"You probably should go," I said. "I'll hang with Eve to make sure she gets away OK."

Cindy shot an angry look to both of us but finally motioned for me to turn around while she stripped naked and put on the stolen lingerie. When I turned back around both she and Eve were "dressed" in sheer outfits that fully revealed their firm young bodies. To be honest, they both looked fantastic.

"Looking good, ladies." I said with a teasing smile.

"We're not done," said Eve with a laugh. "Take your clothes off."

"Oh?" I said. "What's my costume going to be?"

"A naked beefcake," answered Eve with a mischievous grin.

"I... I don't know..."

"Sorry, but I didn't think to steal any sexy underwear from your dad."

"Well... shit," I said and looked at Cindy. She folded her arms and cocked a snarky eyebrow at me because everybody loves a quick turnaround on karma, don't they? With a sigh, I began to disrobe. I watched their eyes as I pulled my briefs off and my cock sprang into view. It was mostly hard now, after having just ogled the girls in their lingerie. Eve's face clearly expressed her approval. Cindy made no comment, but her eyes lingered on my manhood for longer than seemed appropriate.

"This is upsetting," said Cindy as she held an arm across her breasts and a hand over her pudenda. "I'm going to need therapy from this."

"Yeah," I agreed as I cupped my hands around my cock. "Let's get this over with."

"OK, Ok. There's one last detail," said Eve as she reached up and removed Cindy's big chunky glasses.

"Hey, I can't see without those!"

"You look totally different without them. And since you always wear them, It's the perfect disguise."

Eve was right, Cindy looked like an entirely different person without her thick, black framed glasses. She had been an ugly child with big teeth, thick lips and a messy constellation of freckles, but in the last year or so she'd somehow grown into her features; something that only became obvious to me when she removed those god-awful glasses. I had to admit to myself that she now looked outrageously hot in the sheer red bra and panties without those things hiding her face. It was a true Clark Kent/Superman effect.

"But I can't see!"

"Settle down, Babydoll. You stick out like a sore thumb with those things on. Once we get into the house you can have them back, but, for now, stick close to each other and just act like we belong here. OK? Let's go."

The only way I could think of to "look like I belonged" was to drop my hands to my sides instead of holding them over my now-fully-hard cock. Eve grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the breezeway. Cindy grabbed my hand so as not be left behind and followed along. The couple we had spied earlier were still out there but now the woman was braced spread-eagle against the wall while the man crouched behind her and hungrily ate her ass as he fingered her pussy. They both moaned and gasped as he really got up in there. Neither of them noticed us pass.

We turned a corner, then another. Passing through a door into the house we found ourselves in the kitchen. A couple of guys in tight shorts and nothing else were standing by the sideboard snacking on trail mix and laughing about something.

"Good. The coast is clear," said Eve.

Just then, a middle-aged couple appeared in the hallway that led deeper into the house. The man was turned to say something to the woman, so he wasn't looking our way as they approached the kitchen.

"Shit!" gasped Eve as she turned to me, "That's my uncle Hank. Don't let him see my face," she whispered before she suddenly dropped to her knees and thrust her face onto my cock. Ironically, having my cock inside this girl's mouth was always one of the best-case scenarios with how this weekend might go, but in the current situation, it was a little distressing.

As she began pumping her mouth back and forth along the length of my shaft, I grabbed her head in both hands and pushed her hair forward to hide her face from the approaching couple. Unfortunately, to do so I had to let go of Cindy's hand.

"Hey guys? Where are you?" whispered Cindy as she wandered further into the kitchen. She squinted helplessly into the surrounding blur until she seemed to decide the two flesh-colored figures over by the trail mix might be Eve and I. I was about to call out to her when I got interrupted.