Silver Kitsune Clan 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

"Mari what can I do to help you become more comfortable around me? My fox can feel the tension in your body and smell the fear and nervousness you are feeling. It is upsetting him." He kept his arms loose around her and when she started to show any movement he loosened his arms and leaned back. He did take one of her hands again and held it gently.

Mari rested her other hand on her lap and started playing with the material in her skirt. "I don't know Geoff, it isn't a question I have ever been asked before. All Dan did was to ask me to trust him and to watch his actions. You are asking for a hell of a lot more. It isn't just trust but being in bed with each other and eventually actually mating. That scares me even more than just trust."

Geoff simply sat there and was sending encouraging feelings to her. It was sort of like what an Alpha could do but on a spiritual level. "I understand that which is why I want to know what I can do. I don't want to mislead you in any way so I suppose I should say watch me as well. I will try my very hardest not to push you farther than you can go or want." He was going to have to talk to Dan the next day about this and what suggestions he might have.

Her free hand started tapping on the table and she really tried to think about it. "Okay, here are a few things and I know it is going to be hard on you. Holding hands is okay, light kissing with warning is okay. If you get angry with me be honest about it. I don't expect you to but the moment you raise a hand against me I will turn away and you will never get me back. When we do go to bed it is only to sleep and will be wearing shorts and shirts." She swallowed hard because the next part really scared her. "If you want to sleep next to me it will be in the pups room." That wasn't breaking Dan's order.

Geoff listened very carefully to what she was saying and it all sounded good till she got to the last and he actually gawked at her. He hadn't expected to be in a bed with her for several weeks if not longer. It took him a few minutes to get his brain started again. "Excuse me what?" He wasn't sure if he had actually heard her rightly.

Mari almost snickered at him when he brain locked and waited patiently till he managed to start talking again. "I said that if you wish to sleep next to me it will be in the pups room with shirt and shorts. I know you won't be trying anything in there." And especially when he wakes up with several pups piled on the bed.

He had to scratch his head for a few moments. "Not really sure what to say about that Mari. I had rather expected to stay in the other room till we eventually leave and even then not then. I don't want to push you Mari."

She stood up. "It is time for me to go back and get the little pups to bed. Come with and you might do some things that you didn't being all high and mighty like you are." For the moment she had said her peace and now it was his turn to man up and show her what type of person he was.

When she stood up she kept a hold of his hand and using her strength pulled him up and then strolled along to the back of the house and walked in. She felt somewhat better after talking to him but she had to keep an eye on him. If she did something stupid and then found out he was a different person she would hate herself.

He had to blink when she pulled him up and kept his hand and almost towed him along. From his security agents he was getting a hint of amusement at his reaction though it didn't show in their bodies. Geoff didn't mind getting a bit of amusement over the bonds as long as they were proper in all other ways. He finally caught up to her and gently tugged on her hand. "Try not to rip any of my parts off please. My mother might not appreciate it."

Mari was still feeling nervous and scared but not quite as bad as she had been. They finally made it to the pups room and she pulled him in. "Everyone this is Lord Geoffrey Logan and he is here for a visit. He has decided I am his mate though I am still debating on it." She gave him a sly look. "He prefers to be called Geoff and he is going to be staying here for a few days. Might be in here or in the rooms I cleaned for him. Ignore the big scary men at the door. They are just to make sure Geoff is protected due to who he is. No trying to kidnap him."

That got a snicker out of all of them including Mitzy. Mitzy was the oldest of the young pups and was about ten. The next oldest girl was Nancy who was just about ready to go to the older female pup's room "Is cuddling aloud? His fur was so soft compared to all of ours. I bet he is warm at night." She had squealed as loudly as Nancy had earlier and had been petting him for all he was worth.

Geoff rolled his eyes. "Why do I get the feeling I am going to be scared to come into this room in the future." That got a snicker as well and tall dark and scary at the door both smiled very slightly. The idea of a group of pups trying to kidnap him for a bunch of cuddling was amusing.

Mari turned and looked at the two men. "That door leads to the boy's bathroom which connects to the older male pups and they have their own door. The other door leads to the girl's bathroom and the older girl's room and it also has a door out." She stood to the side if they wanted to check it out.

One of the men nodded and walked in and with a knock checked both rooms and then came back in and nodded at the other. They decided to have one inside and one outside just to make sure. They weren't really too worried about it.

In the room were 6 small beds and several larger beds with a single large that looked large enough to sleep all the pups and Mari. There were several small dressers as well as a few chests for toys. "This is how it works Geoff, the older pups take showers on their own, obviously. The pups get baths since they are so young. The tubs are large enough for all three so I alternate bathrooms. Tonight it is going to be the girl's bathroom. After we get them clean and dressed for bed then if they are good they get a story."

Geoff nodded. As he was taking in what she was saying one of the guards contacted him. *Would you like to have some night cloths brought to this room sir?* His tone was smooth and even when he asked but when Geoff mentally growled he mentally snickered. He sent to one of the others who were off duty to bring a loose shirt and shorts to the pup's room.

"Okay you three get your night clothes while I get the tub ready." She pulled Geoff into the girl's bathroom room and started running the water. "Towels are in that cabinet so get three out and put them on the counter there." As the water was running the three came scampering in and she helped them into the tub. "If you want to just sit that is fine but if you wouldn't mind washing Sammie's hair while I work on Giani and we will take care of Juan."

One of them splashed and Mari twitched back. "None of that or no story and you know it. Just because we have a guest doesn't mean you can act up." She was keeping half and eye on Geoff and he was looking rather unsure of what he needed to do. "Get over here silly, Sammie doesn't bite, well not usually. What you need to do is..." She walked him through getting the kids clean and dried off and dressed. She almost had to laugh at how unsure he was looking and shared a look with the guard that had taken a brief look in.

Geoff was rather hesitant since this wasn't something he had ever done before but did as she asked and started working some shampoo into the little kit's hair. Eventually they were done getting the three clean. When Geoff helped Sammie out and wrapped a thick towel around him Sammie wrapped his arms around him and gave him a good hug. Geoff was starting to look sort of lost. He had never helped like this.

Mari snickered slightly since it helped her feel slightly in control of something. "Relax Geoff he is just thanking you for helping get him clean." In the pup's room was listening and passed on the conversation and was resisting the urge to laugh. This was definitely not something their lord would have ever experienced.

Once done the three were dressed and ready for bed. "Okay, tonight is Juan's turn to pick a book and once I change we will start reading it." She gathered her things up and headed into the girls bathroom and was quickly changed since she normally showered in the morning.

As soon as she was out Mitzy hurried in and was out only a few minutes later. "Mari Nancy asked if you would mind waiting a bit? She like to join in though normally she would read something herself." She tried to give her innocent eyes.

Mari and Geoff traded looks and right about then one of his other staff showed up with some night cloths for him and he growled at them again. "Fine and thanks. I guess you get to wait for a few minutes." Geoff grabbed the night cloths and some cloths for the next day and set the ones he didn't need on top of what he assumed was Mari's dresser.

Once he had what he needed he walked over to the boy's bathroom and after knocking walked in and quickly changed. He carried his old cloths back in and set them on the dresser as well. By now Mari was curled up on the bed with the pups around her feet. He walked over and carefully crawled on the bed and settled down next to Mari though not to close and was surprised when she moved a bit towards him and leaned lightly against him.

Mari was going to be testing him for quite some time and it might be cruel but every little thing she did while around him was to just his reactions. "So we are going to read the book that Juan picked out and then the little ones are going to bed." She handed it to Geoff and grinned at him. "I think our guest should have the honor."

Geoff mock growled at her and then started reading the story. He wasn't the world's greatest and he was getting more amusement from all of his guards that were awake. This was definitely not something he was used to but all the kits seemed to be enjoying it. Oddly enough this felt good though he wasn't sure why. Yes there were kits all over the clan but he rarely dealt with them and definitely never bathed one. God he felt so out of his depth. He had been trained to rule a clan, give judgments, sign treaties, arbitrate in the lower courts for civil cases but dealing with pups and scrubbing them down? Definitely not in his list of abilities.

Finally he was done with the story and gave the kits quick hugs before collapsing back against the headboard of her bed. "How the heck do you do this? I have done it for half a day and am beat." Before lunch was the hunt, then playing with the pups afterwards, then the training, and finally dealing with what Mari had told him and then the pups again.

She laughed. "I might borrow you from Dan for one of my days and see how you stand up. Try adding getting up early to cook, then laundry followed by more cooking and then cleaning. I enjoy it though since at the end of the day I get to come to my pups and give them love and then fall asleep with them around me." She slid down in the bed and wiggled under the covers. She actually had a moderate long gown on. "Come on silly crawl in or else."

Geoff slid down and settled on his side facing away from her. "Good night Mari and I hope you sleep well." He didn't need anything other than a sheet and was quickly asleep. His quiet snores were obvious to everyone in the room.

Mari didn't fall asleep quite as fast but eventually did and as expected several warm bodies crawled on the bed and settled around the two of them. Sammie had decided that since Geoff had helped him get clean he was going to curl up next to him and the other two with Mari. They all slept pretty well and Mari as usual woke up early.

She smiled at the pups and with a slight wiggle they were used to she climbed out of the bed and grabbed some clean cloths and silently walked to the bathroom and changed. Since her night cloths weren't dirty she simply hung them up and would take care of them later. She silently left the bedroom and snickered as she wondered how Geoff would handle waking up with a bed of pups.

As she walked out one of the guards stopped her and frowned slightly. "Is there some reason there are kits in your bed?" His voice was a low rumble that almost made her ears ache.

"I am the room mother and it is very normal to wake up with one or more pups in my bed. We find comfort in curling up at night, or well till we have mates. I promise they won't hurt Geoff." She smiled at him and then continued down the hallway. She felt something from the man but wasn't sure if he was laughing at her or Geoff.

~~~

Geoff's awakening wasn't quite as grand as it tended to be at times. He was starting to wake up when somehow a cold went nose nailed him in the tummy since his shirt had moved up while he was rolling around. Another nailed him in the center of his back and he eeped and tensed. "Gah, cold, wet, what the heck?" He looked down and there was a wolf pup curled up and he groaned. Against his back he could feel at least one more.

His guard came over and carefully scooped up the one pup and moved him to the other side of the bed. "Would you like some help sir? I might be able to help you escape from some stray pups." He had his game face on but had to smile down. "They are cuties. I remember mine being this small. Might have to talk my mate into another litter."

Geoff tried not to growl at him since it was so outside his experience. "Thanks for the rescue. I now know you are also trained to save me from sleeping pups. I will let mother know to add that to your resume." He gathered up his cloths for the day and stalked into the boy's bed room and was quickly dressed before quietly walked out. For a moment he wasn't sure what to do with the pups till Mitzy woke up.

His guard smiled at him. "I would be more than happy to get a raise for being able to hold off a troop of sleeping pups sir." Again his face was professional and had to resist grinning. He was much older than Geoff but rather enjoyed the boy. He had a lively if somewhat twisted sense of humor.

Mitzy sat up and yawned and stretched. "I will take care of them Geoffrey. I normally do though it will be a little while since they normally sleep till 7:30 or so. If you spend any other nights in here just get dressed and leave and don't worry about it. We have it down pat." She rolled back over and started dozing again.

He looked confused as he walked out. The clan just wasn't run this way. Children in charge of children? Yes they ended up in the nursery during the day, the ones not in school, but the rest of the time they stayed with their parents. He was trying very hard not to look confused by all the new information that was being tossed at him.

When he walked into the kitchen he found Mari working on what looked like some biscuits and he walked over. "Morning Mari do you have any idea what I should do?" He said it quietly but didn't bother trying to hide it.

She paused for a moment and contemplated it. "Go find Dan since I have a feeling that he is going to have you sort of following him during the day." Mari hadn't even considered that Dan was going to have Geoff shadow him and how it would impact on her.

He nodded. "I should have thought of that myself and let me guess probably in the great room?" Geoff nodded and with a smile left the kitchen and followed the spiritual signature of Dan ended up outside what felt like his rooms and Geoff shook his head. "He can find us later if he wants. I am not going to disturb him if he is sleeping." He turned around and headed to the great room and after getting a cup of coffee he settled down in a chair next to Dan's and had to grin when some of the pups came in and head for some of the adults. Others headed for him and quickly snuggled up to him.

"Morning Geoffy." Giani said and gave him a winsome look and wondered what he would say about the Geoffy. She had tried that with Danny and had gotten tickling fingers out of it.

As he was glowering at her over the Geoffy one of the other wolves leaned over and whispered in his ear. "An easy tickling is an appropriate punishment for that sort of thing."

Geoff proceeded to do that but only for a moment and then set her down when Dan walked in. Moments later they were headed to breakfast and he was more than shocked when Dan informed him that he was going to be shadowing him. "Yes Dan I am honored." Moments later he turned back to seating and for some reason he was helping to make sure that Juan was getting enough food. That another thing he had never done.

As soon as breakfast was over he smiled down at Mari since she was still seated and slowly leaned over as he met her eyes and gave her a gentle pick on the lips. "I will see you later milady. I hope you have a good day." With that he turned and headed towards Dan's office.

~~~

Mari finished helping the pups eat and cleaned them up before turning them lose to go and harass their parents. That allowed her to have time during the day for her other jobs. Her jobs were actually staggered during the various days so she wasn't too overloaded. Once the kitchen was done it was time for laundry and she headed towards where the washers and dryers were. If you wanted your personal laundry done separately you used a laundry bag or you did it yourself. Since most, not all, of the beds were the same that was done communally unless you had special sheets you had requested.

She got to work on that and was trying not to be jittery since she knew that Dan was going to call her into the offices since she had broken pack policy. What made it worse was that it was one he had put in place. Mari wasn't going to deny it or try to give any excuses. Simple fact was that she had just forgotten about the pack bonds they had. She kept working till Dan actually sent for her. *Mari come to my office for discipline.*

Back at the office they had just finished the morning meeting and his staff had walked out. "Geoff stay here since I have an issue of pack discipline to deal with." He pointed off to one side. "Stand there and don't speak. I don't know how you deal with discipline issues but in the packs they are quick and pointed. Wolves are dense creatures and sometimes need a pointed lesson."

Right about then Mari knocked. "Alpha you wished to see me?" She knew what it was going to be about but when she opened the door she almost froze but managed not to. Geoff was standing off to one side and he looked sort of shocked when she walked in. She walked around front and took up the submissive position.

"Yesterday I ordered all women, children, and especially pregnant women into the safe rooms. You disobeyed and came to the door to tell me all of you were there." His voice was hard as he spoke since it didn't matter if it was the submissive or the Father of his cubs. "How can you explain this breach of both my orders and pack instructions?"

Mari didn't shift one bit as Dan chewed her tail off. "I have not excuse Alpha. The only thing I can say is that I totally forgot the clan bonds in my fear. All I could think of was that if you didn't know that the others were safe you might worry. I am still not quite used to thinking I am pregnant Alpha."

Dan stared at her for a moment though his face was still hard. "Do you realize how you might have impacted on the clan submissive? You are pregnant and if Geoff's people had been aggressive many of the males would have been fighting over trying to protect you. That is why I have ordered my pups, females, and pregnant females to the safe room. I want you to think about this while you are dealing with your discipline."

He inhaled slightly. "I could technically order a whipping as long as it didn't impact on your pregnancy. Since you have not been disciplined before this is your punishment, bread, water, and fresh veggies during each meal in the dining room. That will start this next meal and each morning you will report to Sampson to ensure that it is not impacting on your pregnancy. Also at night you will sleep in a separate bed from your mate and by yourself. I will ensure the pups don't crawl in to try and comfort you. Do you have any questions?"

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers