Silver Kitsune Clan 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

"She might." Jon scratched his chin. "I have felt that way a few times after watching Alysson beat up on some of the elders..."

"Jon!!!" She exclaimed and blushed. "I don't think that is something that Geoff needs to know about." She grabbed her husband's hand and pulled him back to their offices. "I have got to call Dan about this. I am sure he will get a great laugh out of it." As soon as she sat down she dialed his inside line.

When he answered there was a laugh in her voice. "Got a moment or two Dan? I just watched Mari at work disciplining a group of miscreants." Her smile was a mile wide and she kept snickering over it.

"Well I was in a meeting but we were almost done and I am sure Saul and Felanzi would get a good chuckle out of it. Go for it and tell us what she did." He really sounded interested and could use a good laugh.

"Well a bit of history, her assistant is a sweet girl but a bit slow and she was being picked on..." She proceeded to tell him entire story while her husband was sitting in a chair laughing as hard as he could.

When she was done there was a moment of silence on the other end before everyone started laughing. "That sounds like Mari. I think Geoff has been good for her and being at your house is letting her become the woman she can be. Thanks for the good laugh and you have a great day." They chatted for a moment or two longer before they both hung up.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers