Silver Linings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking amazing," she replied as Julie knelt next to her mother and began stroking my back, my shoulder and arm. Mum remained standing.

"Ordinarily I'd perform the next step as this is your first time, but Charlotte's asked if she can." Laura didn't respond so Becky continued, "Because of who you both are to her, it will give her great power so I agreed. Is that OK?"

Laura looked back at me and I smiled reassuringly, so she nodded at Becky.

I felt Julie's hands on my arms, guiding me up and off the sofa. Becky assisted similarly in sitting Laura up and shuffling her along so her back was against the arm of the sofa, freeing up space. Mum sat upright at the far end then lay her body along the seat, taking up the available space and her head finding it's way to hovering inches above Laura's pussy which was slowly drooling my cum. Mum looked up to Laura's face, looking for a reaction, and saw a look of surprise mixed with lust on her face.

The next time we spoke after that night, Laura told me:

"When I saw where she'd laid and where her face was I suddenly realised what came next. I thought to myself, 'My Mum's gonna eat my cunt! My Mum's gonna eat my brother's cum from my cunt!' And I was expecting to feel at least a little disturbed, but when I saw the look on her face... I wanted it so badly! So I reached down and pressed her head into me, and...."

Mum's face was buried between Laura's legs. She closed them a little so her thighs pressed against Mum's ears and left her hands on the back of her head. She was staring directly at me with what almost looked like concentration on her face then within seconds her mouth started to hang open and she started making little gasps. Her eyes rolled back and closed, the gasps became pants and then, "Oh god!! GOD!!!"

"It felt like my pussy was on fire," Laura continued telling me, "Mum had been down there, what, thirty seconds? And I could feel her tongue reaching into me, licking you out of me, but at the same time this heat started, like there was something glowing between my legs. And the orgasm... fuck! I've never had one like that before!"

I sat on the far sofa and watched in awe as my Mum brought my sister, her daughter, to the most powerful climax she'd ever had. And it wasn't just the once, Mum spent maybe 10 minutes between her legs and Laura came like that four times! Julie came over and sat with me while her mother sat on the floor next to Laura and watched her closely.

Julie put her hand on my leg and slowly stroked it, before moving up and towards my semi erect penis. The sight infront of me was certainly arousing, but it had only been minutes since my last performance!

"Think you'll be ready for round two soon?" Julie asked while rubbing the underside of my head with her thumb.

I joked, "I'm not a machine you know!" We both smiled and leaned together for a slow kiss. She reached to the table and grabbed another small bottle, removing the stopper and handing it to me.

"Have a sip of this," she said, "ancient recipe... herbal viagra!" I did as she asked and sat back to continue watching mother and sister. Julie dropped to her knees from the sofa and knelt before me, her head moving into my lap. She took my cock into her mouth with eager actions, and within a minute I was hard again. Once fully inflated she slowed down then withdrew it, preferring to wank me slowly with her hand.

Mum had finally finished with Laura, and clambered onto the sofa next to her. On the carpet where she'd been squatting was a wet patch; she'd definitely cum while down on Laura. I remembered how the act she was performing had made her cum before and wondered if it were purely psychological, or down to some potion of Becky's.

Both Mum and Laura looked... exhausted? Blissed out? It was hard to define. Julie stood and took my hand, leading me to the sofa where my family sat. She stood me infront of Mum and guided me into a kneeling position before sitting herself down next to her. I felt like I was on autopilot, not for the first time in recent weeks, and inched my hips forwards until my cock pressed against my mother's soaking cunt. Laura sat forwards, her eyes drawn to our point of contact and with a dreamy smile on her face.

Mum said, "Give it to me like you did your sister," and though I slowly pushed myself into her and gave her a few loving strokes, with Laura goggle-eyed watching my cock sliding in and out of our mother, I quickly ramped up to the furious pace that I'd given Laura. They started hugging as Mum approached her first orgasm and as it peaked I watched them begin kissing, Mum breathlessly telling her daughter how much she loved her inbetween bouts of sucking her tongue, licking her lips. Mum hit two more orgasms before we both finally came together, with Laura rubbing her clit while I pumped at her pussy.

And once I had emptied myself inside her Laura dived on Mum's gash without hesitation, licking up every last drop while Becky joined her on the floor giving encouragement in her ear. I'm pretty sure that by this time I'd already moved onto Julie, fucking her on the other sofa while we watched, in an unnatural show of repeat hardness. Though the rest of the night became a blur after that so it's hard to be sure.

***********

I woke in Mum's bed the following morning with a fuzzy head. What was that 'potion' Julie had given me? I was alone. Noises came from downstairs, in the kitchen.

I pulled on my boxer shorts and crossed the landing, noticing Laura's door was open and the room empty. Venturing downstairs I found Mum in the kitchen, sat at the table facing away from me with a cup of coffee wearing just a loose fitting tshirt. I approached her from behind and touched her on the shoulder, she responded by reaching behind her and stroking my leg.

"Morning! How's the head?"

"Been worse. I don't remember getting home last night?"

"Yeah, you seemed a bit out of it by the end. Not surprising, you must have been exhausted! You took all four of us and then Laura again... she certainly seemed to be enjoying herself."

I grinned. "She left already?" Laura was spending most of the week away with uni friends.

"Yeah. So it's just you and me," she said as she stood and pulled the tshirt off, leaving her completely naked. "It was lovely to see you and your sister getting on so well together last night. Seems she's accepted us being together, though it looks like I might have to share you with her! How about we make the most of our mummy-son time together while she's away?" she asked as she knelt before me and started pulling down my shorts. As she took my cock in her mouth I realised I wanted this to go on forever, but couldn't help wondering how long I could keep this up.

12