Simply Southern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry felt he was just about to the edge as his balls tightened once more and he felt he was almost to that point of no return, when he got a thought. No girl had ever let him cum in her mouth. He wasn't sure what to do, so panting he said, "Southern, I'm going to cum anytime, do you want to pull out?"

Just then he felt his cock grow harder than he could ever remember and his balls feel like they were drawing up inside. He started to let out a groan, when in reply, Southern clamped her lips around the head of his cock and grabbing his balls gently in her hand, let his cum rush forward, taking it all into her mouth. She tongued him and sucked as if to get out every drop.

Jerry was moaning and groaning. His cock and balls drawing up and spurting like a pump trying to spew out all its contents. He could feel the pressure of her lips around his member and her tongue wiping the underside of his glans, as the pressure started to subside and the head of his cock became super sensitive. He was panting and breathing heavy as his member started to shrink just a bit. Southern still had him in her mouth but wasn't sucking now as she was reveling in the sensation of his climax. Her eyes glanced up at him while he was panting and moaning and with a plop, she let him slide from her mouth.

All he could say was, "Oh baby, oh baby how awesome."

She started to slide upward across his chest, her tits brushing against him as she went for his mouth and gave him a deep, hard, passionate kiss. He could taste his cum on her tongue and lips and it was a new sensation for him. His mind wouldn't relax and his cock was still semi-hard as he returned the kiss to her.

She was so warm and soft. He could not believe that one of the prettiest girls at his university had given him such a gift. His mind was reeling like a tornado rushing through a rural countryside, his thoughts going every which way.

She lay against him caressing his chest with her fingertips, her breathing coming back to normal as his became more even. Southern could feel his cock against her abdomen starting to grow hard again as she could sense his member start to throb against her. She knew she wasn't done. She wanted his cock deep inside her. Her insides were still tingling from the orgasm that she had and she knew she wanted one while impaled on his member.

She leaned over and started kissing him on the lips again. He could feel the fire stirring again between his legs. He could feel the softness of her belly as his cock tried to rise against her softness. She felt it too, and she knew just what to do about it. Rising to her knees, she started to scoot herself up in line with his manhood.

"I want you in me. I want to feel you deep inside me and I want to cum on your cock. I want to cum like I have never cum before and I want you to feel be gripping your cock as I do." Southern was flushed and Jerry could see that she definitely was in need.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Just lie there and let me do the work. I like being on top. That way I can control the pressure and the pace." She replied.

She raised herself upon her knees and grabbing his cock with her hand she guided it to the entrance of her waiting depths. She took his cock and rubbed the head back and forth against her wetness and as she did she gasped as the head of his cock grazed her clit. She was still sensitive, but she was so very ready for his penetration.

When she felt that his cock was lubed enough, she positioned herself over his now fully erect member and with a downward thrust, impaled herself upon his cock. Jerry let out a gasp about the same time she did and he could feel the heat and intensity as his member was enveloped in her incredible warmth. She sat sit, forced upon his cock for just a moment, then slowly, rose and descended again. What Jerry thought he saw was a look of rapture on her face. 'She really enjoys sex to the hilt' he thought to himself.

As she descended each time, he was tempted to thrust upward and when he did, she would push down on his chest. "No, let me do it. Please."

He could feel the tip of his cock flare every time her cervix would come down on him. It was a different and yet erotic feeling. She was increasing her pace and Jerry reached up and grabbed both of her nipples between his thumb and fingers and pinched lightly but firmly. Southern let out a groan and Jerry could see the flush in her chest and face. She was pushing against his chest as she continued her relentless thrusting.

Jerry couldn't stop a few groans himself as the erotic sensation seemed to center at the tip of his cock every time she came down upon him. Even though he had a fantastic cum just a bit ago, he knew he wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer as he felt the pressure increase. He gave her nipples a twirl between his fingers and just as he did, Southern impaled herself once more allowing his cock to go as deep as it could. She let out a wail and grunting clutched his hips with her knees.

Jerry could feel her insides seem to grab his cock and squeeze. It almost felt as if her cunt was milking his cock. She was shuddering and moaning and then she raised herself so her back was straight and as she did, she reached around with one hand and cupped his balls. That's all it took as the pressure reached its peak and he could feel the warmth cascade from his balls to the end of his cock as he spewed inside her like he had never cum before. He thought her blowjob was awesome, but the things her cunt muscles were doing to him was unbelievable.

She continued to shudder and hold him tight and she allowed herself to fall upon his chest as her hips continued to shake. She grabbed his shoulders and gripped tight, her fingernails digging into his flesh, so strong was the intensity of her orgasm. She was panting and Jerry could feel the luscious warmth of her breasts upon his chest. His mind felt as if there was nothing but the sensation of his cumming as he shuddered and his cock throbbed its last remaining remnants of cum.

Jerry reached around her while she lay upon him and held her close. He had to get his breath. He could feel the sweat fall from his forehead as he lay upon the floor with her still on him. He could die and go to heaven know and all would be perfect was his thoughts as he held her.

It sounded to Jerry that Southern might have been whimpering a bit as she buried her head in his neck, but he couldn't be sure. Southern gave another shiver and held him close, both of them trying to relax in each other's embrace.

The lovely vixen, soon pushed against him then leaned over and locked lips, her tongue exploring his mouth as passionate as the times before. He still hadn't come out of her even though he could tell that his member was not at its previous hardness. He returned her kisses with all the fervor that she herself employed. She had it all, he was thinking. She was a great and sensual kisser. She was a fantastic fuck, in fact, the word fantastic paled in the light of what he experienced. She knew how to give an awesome blowjob. He knew without a doubt that this was the best night he had ever had.

Finally, she rose from him and turned over to lay on the carpet next to him in his arms. Her breathing had just about come back to normal when she sighed. "That was so awesome, Jerry," she said. "I needed that so much tonight. You were so wonderful. God, I still feel my pussy pulsing. It felt so good." She squeezed his hand in hers.

He held her close to him and caressed her arm next to him. "Southern, can I ask you something?" Jerry seemed a little serious in asking.

"Yeah, ask me anything. Shoot, after what we just did, I guess there's no point in hiding anything." She replied with a little chuckle.

"Why did you ask me over? Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful, and believe it or not I will be grateful for a very long time." He was very sincere in his statement to her. "You gave me the most wonderful gift I think I have ever had."

"Geez, Jerry, you make it sound as if this is new to you. That's kinda hard to imagine. Believe me, it was great for me too. God it was fantastic!"

Jerry glanced over to her next to him and held her close. He loved the feel of her breast against the side of his chest. "Well, to be honest with you, I've only been with a couple of other girls. I mean ever since high school, I've been considered kind of like, you know, the class nerd."

She looked at him a bit skeptically and asked, "You're kidding me now, right?"

"No, I'm being serious," he leaned on his side and looked into her eyes. She has to have the prettiest most intense eyes to ever have peered at him. "Most people consider me such a nerd. Oh, don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't have a few other friends, it's just that, you know, they belong to the chess club, and debate club and such. I mean, I was one of those in high school that no girl wanted to be seen with." He reclined back upon his back and stared at the ceiling.

"Well, I don't know about you in high school, but ever since I saw you in class, I told a couple of my girlfriends that there was no way that I wasn't going to get to know you. I can't believe it Jerry, with your talent and looks, I'd swear you would have girls knocking down your door."

"My looks, huh? You been drinking tonight?" He asked sarcastically with a little chuckle.

"Aw, come on, certainly the girls have been telling you that you’re a hunk? I can't believe they haven't! I mean, after all, you must work out," and she traced her fingers across his chest, "you are so buff. You are not bad to look at!

"Man, Jerry somebody sure fed you a load of bullshit and you swallowed it! I know plenty of gals that would love to let you between their legs and do what you did to me tonight!" She leaned over and gave him another peck on the cheeks, then rising, asked him if he wanted to shower.

As they showered together, him soaping her up and rinsing her off and then her doing the same, she asked him, "Hey listen Jerry, I'm having a few friends over tomorrow night. Just a small get together, nothing big, and I would love it if you would come."

She looked up into his face awaiting an answer, her eyes waiting for a reply. "Well, yeah, I don't have any plans being it's a Saturday night. Yeah, I'd love to come."

They stepped out of the shower and she handed him a large bath towel, and he began to dry her off. He was so amazed at her beauty. She wasn't super model beautiful, her beauty was the 'girl next door' type beauty. Jerry could only think, she is the real thing. Most super models are just fantasy in flesh; unreachable and untouchable. Jerry still couldn't comprehend the depth of his----what, do you call it luck?

"Do you want me to bring anything? Any kind of food, or maybe something to drink?" He asked.

"Do you like wine?" Was her reply.

"Yeah, I do. Any particular kind?"

"No," she said, "surprise us. It doesn't matter, red, white, whatever you want. Oh, wait a second, nothing in a box." She winked at him and giggled.

"Certainly not!" He exclaimed with mock indignity.

She had finished drying him off, and he took the towel from her and threw it to the floor and grabbed her by the arm and brought her close to him. He loved the feel of her breasts against him and he could feel that the air had hardened her nipples as he held her close. He leaned into her again, and when their lips met again, he knew she was his; at least for the night.

Finally, parting their embrace, they went and retrieved their clothes. "Listen, Jerry, I don't normally do this, but would you spend the night?" Jerry could see her lips quiver a bit as if she was anxious for the answer.

So much in one day for him, but he didn't have to think twice. "If you really want me to, I'd love to spend it with you. Only if your sure. I didn't bring anything to wear to bed." He looked into her eyes.

She just snickered a bit, "After what we just had together, I think sleeping commando would be okay." Jerry could tell she was loving this.

**********************

The night had turned out to be a night of more firsts for Jerry. Southern was very adept in her sexual prowess and she was definitely very comfortable with her sexuality. She was one amazing woman, Jerry had been thinking. She had opened something in him that was definitely missing in his life until that point.

When he left at midmorning the next day, he knew there were things he wanted to do. He wanted to get a haircut, maybe get himself a few new clothes. Just something to make him feel presentable. Southern had told him it would be just a few very close friends, but other than that, she wouldn't say more. She did tell him to arrive about 6 o'clock that evening and be prepared to spend the night again. No need for sleepwear she had told him again with a wink.

He spent the rest of the day doing the things he had wanted to prepare for the evening. His heart was bursting with the excitement of seeing her again. He was curious about her friends, but he really was looking forward to spending time with her again. He wanted to be cautious though, a friend had once told him something that had stuck with him, 'obsession and the appearance of needing was not attractive.' Women did not want their men to appear to be too needy or obsessive, evidently.

Finally, the time had come and Jerry wanted to make one last stop before going to Southern's place. He had the wine, a nice Rhysling that would go with just about anything. He wanted to get some flowers. He had warred with the idea of flowers not sure whether Southern would think it was too pretentious or too traditional, but in the end he couldn't imagine any woman not appreciating a nice bouquet. He stopped by a florist he knew, and picked out some roses and carnations that were arranged in a nice bouquet. He had asked the florist to add some white roses to the bouquet as their were only red ones.

He glanced in his rearview mirror one more time to make sure that his hair was neat. He smiled into the mirror and checked his teeth. The last thing he wanted to do was meet her with her friends with food or something stuck in his teeth.

'Yeah, yeah, I know I brushed and gargled,' he thought to himself, 'I'm just making sure.' He felt like a teenager again going on his first date. One last look in the mirror and shaking his head, he just sighed. Pulling out into traffic, he headed to Southern's.

It only took him about 15 minutes to get to her place. Stopping the car with both hands on the wheel, he just stared ahead for a bit and sighed. 'Man,' he thought, 'she has really done a number on me.' He couldn't remember being this nervous ever before. It was almost as if the preceding evening had been a dream, and this was too good to be true. Here he was going to meet a gorgeous woman, one who had picked him out, not the other way around, and one who found him interesting. It was almost more than his mind could fathom.

He brought the wine and the flowers with him and approached the door. Before he could knock, the door opened and there stood Southern. Same beautiful smile, eyes shining mischievously. She was wearing a silken robe tied at he waste and reached out and grabbed him by his belt and pulled him through the door and shut it behind them.

Before he could give her the wine and flowers, she pulled his head down to her and gave him a long, warm, and moist kiss. If last night was a dream, then he was still dreaming. She slowly drew away and looked at him.

"Flowers, for me?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry if you're not the flower type. I just wanted to give you something. I hope you like them." Jerry handed them to her.

"I love flowers!" She lifted them to her and took a whiff of them. "Come with me this way."

She led him from the foyer into the dining room and then into the kitchen and grabbed a vase from under the sink. She filled the vase partway with water and put the bouquet into the water.

"Go ahead and put the wine in the fridge." She said.

Jerry, did as he was told and he thought he heard noises coming from the front room. He shrugged it off and thought it might be the television.

He looked at Southern appraisingly and asked, "I'm not overdressed am I?" He flashed her a smile.

She looked back at him and he could almost swear she was acting like the proverbial cat that had swallowed the mouse. "Nothing we can't remedy."

"Have your friends arrived yet? I'm not too early am I, you did say six."

"Oh yeah, they're here. Let's go meet them." She grabbed him by the hand and pulled him back through the dining area, back through the foyer and opened a small partition that he hadn't noticed was closed when he first came in.

Yep, her friends were definitely here. His eyes just about bugged out when he went through the doorway. The coffee table was gone, the sofa and easy chair had been moved back towards the walls and in the center of the living room was a mattress or thick pad or something. It looked to be at least half again the size of a king size mattress it was huge. But that wasn't what caused his eyes to bug out and his mouth to drop open.

In the middle of the mattress, going at each other, totally naked, were three other women; and what they were doing with each other was something that Jerry had only heard about in porn movies.

When Southern and him entered the room, they stopped, well at least for a few seconds, looked up at Jerry and cried in harmony, "Hi Jerry, Southern has told us all about you, but we couldn't wait. Are you going to join us or just watch?"

"Girls, ladies, introductions first, please!" Pleaded Southern.

Giggling and groaning they disengaged themselves and sat cross-legged on the mattress. You could tell they were enjoying this. "The blonde on the left is Honey. Honey this is Jerry." Southern gave her a mock stern look. The one called Honey, just raised her hand a little and flashed a wave Jerry's way.

"Georgia, is the one in the middle with the red hair. Georgia dear, this is Jerry." Georgia just giggled a bit. "And Sunny is the brunette. She's kind of the instigator in everything." Sunny flashed a comical hurt look.

"Hi, Jerry," she said with a grin, "can we get back to fun now?" She directed that to Southern.

She turned to Jerry and grinned. She pulled him close and grabbed him by the shirt and said, "If you could see the look on your face. It's priceless. But after last night, I just had to tell my friends about you. It's okay isn't it?" She looked inquiringly up at him.

He was still pretty much in shock and all he could do was stammer, "I uh, uhh, yeah, I mean I guess so, if it's okay with you." He was in shock, yes, but he was still having trouble trying to peel his eyes from the action that had returned to the mattress.

Southern reached up with both of her hands and placing them on either side of his head, she forced him down and to her lips. As she commenced to kiss him in her now familiar way, her robe, opened up and revealed her 'au natural' self underneath.

Jerry was mesmerized by the passion that she instilled in each kiss. Her kissing alone was an impressive turn-on. Jerry reached through the front of her robe and as their lips and tongues began to explore one another, he pulled her close to himself. He became so wrapped up in their embrace that it took a few moments to realize that hands other than Southern's had imposed themselves between them and were endeavoring to undo his buttons. Another hand or hands had grabbed his zipper while also undoing his belt.

He just knew that he had died and gone to heaven. This could only happen in his wildest dreams. In fact, he didn't even dare dream this! Southern stepped back a bit and pulled his shirt from his pants and one of the other girls, he didn't know which one, pulled the shirt back and was trying to remove his arms from it. At the same time another one, it looked like Honey, had slipped his shoes off and was in the process of removing his socks.