Simply Southern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled the robe off the shoulders of Southern and he saw Georgia come to the side of Southern and place a hand on one of Southern's breast and tweak her nipple until it was hard.

"Ohh, would you look at that," Georgia said impishly, "getting hard so fast. All she talked about since we got here was Jerry this, and Jerry that."

Somebody, Jerry thought it was Sunny, came behind him and grabbed his pants and lowered them to the floor. The next thing he knew, yep, it was Sunny, she had reached around him and through his boxers had grabbed his already hardening cock and gave it a little squeeze.

"Oh my gawd, it IS big!" She exclaimed with a giggle.

"Let me see it, too," chimed in Georgia and Honey.

"Hang on ladies," Southern intoned, "let me introduce you." With that she grabbed the band of his boxers and pulled or attempted to pull them down. After a brief attempt at getting them around his cock, they fell to the floor.

"Isn't it everything I told you." Jerry looked at Southern and she could see the red flushing his cheeks. Jerry didn't think he could get any harder than he was now.

"Okay, ladies, let's get comfortable. I'm sure Jerry would rather not be on the floor like last night." Southern was being so mischievous.

Jerry was almost speechless, but he was able to interject, "What do you want me to do?" It was almost a cry for help.

Southern leaned close to him as he backed up to the mattress and said, "Babe, we're here for some fun. Just do whatever is at hand. Uh, if you didn't know it by now, we're all bi. We just love sex. So just enjoy, because we are going to enjoy one another as well."

Jerry couldn't believe what she was saying, but yet, okay, they weren't lesbians, but they did enjoy sex with men AND women. He decided he would just resign to whatever direction this little adventure would take him.

It didn't take long.

In almost a repeat of the night before, Honey pushed him down on the mattress and spreading his legs aside, she bent down to his cock and started flicking her tongue at his little hole. She would flick at the head of his cock, gently push her tongue at the hole, then gently flick at the underside of his cock head. She could have beat him with a feather. It was so erotic. Her mouth was so warm, and when she would flick her tongue, the air would cool the spot she touched. The sensation of warmth and then coolness, back and forth was causing new sensations to flood his mind.

He became so engrossed in what she was doing, it took a moment for him to realize that Georgia was starting to straddle his face. As he looked up she was beginning to descend, her knees on either side of his head, he could already smell the odor of her sex. It was almost like an aphrodisiac, it was intoxicating. Another thing that he realized was that her clit was bigger than any woman's that he had seen. It wasn't huge mind you, it was just so prominent; and it was already hard. He darted his tongue out to it and was rewarded with a moan from Georgia.

He became so enraptured with the sensations that his cock was feeling, as well as the feel and taste of Georgia's clit and cunt that it took a second to realize that it wasn't just Georgia who was moaning. In fact, he knew who that was from the night before, that familiar moan was coming from Southern, who at this time was being tongue whipped by Sunny. They were in a sixty-nine pose, where both women could pleasure the other at the same time as being pleasured. They were side by side with Georgia, Jerry and Honey.

Jerry was so engrossed in pleasuring Georgia, that he didn't understand at first when a hand grabbed his and placed it on the ass of Sunny. Sunny was on top of Southern and Jerry's flame from the night before had reached over and placed his hand on the backside of her lover. At first Jerry didn't understand what was wanted, but Southern had told him, do whatever.

Meanwhile, Honey had preceded to take most of Jerry's cock into her mouth. If the truth be told, Southern was a little more adept at using her mouth. Honey was a master with her tongue, but Southern knew how to work her mouth. Never the less, Jerry was already feeling his balls tighten and with all the different stimulation, he wasn't sure just how long he was going to last.

He had pulled Georgia's clit into his mouth. It was definitely of a size that made it easy to suck in and out between his lips. Every once in a while, he would just allow his teeth to graze it and Georgia would shudder and groan. He had been caressing Sunny's butt cheeks while all these sensations were bombarding him and every time he would get close to butt-hole, she would force her hips toward his hand and fingers. A couple of times his fingers would find her cunt and would try to penetrate her at the same time as Southern's tongue would be working it.

At one point, when the sensations in his balls was becoming almost to the point of no return, he sucked in Georgia's clit firmly between his lips and squeezed, Southern took his hand and holding a couple of his fingers, she forced his fingers at the tight little ring of Sunny's ass. He finally got the picture, and he started shoving a finger, trying to force her sphincter to open enough to allow his finger through. Sunny began to moan and her moaning caused her mouth to vibrate a bit on Southern's clit. Southern started to grind her face into Sunny's twat.

All these sounds were beginning to collide with the sensations that Jerry was feeling on his cock, and he was moaning, squeezing Georgia's clit between his lips, her moaning only intensified his desire to make her cum----and then it happened.

While Honey went down on his cock, she racked her fingernails across his balls and he felt the flush that seemed to center from his gut, his balls drew up and he felt the fire begin to engorge his cock even more, he moaned onto Georgia's clit at the same time that his finger slipped through Sunny's ass-hole. Sunny tensed up as she felt the heat build up inside her uterus as Southern tried to insert her tongue into Sunny's pussy.

Sunny clamped down on to Southern's sensitive nubbin and Southern let out a howl as her body began to shake, which caused Sunny to clamp down on Jerry's finger, as she began to spasm, Jerry couldn't hold back anymore and he delivered a blast of cum straight to the back of Honey's throat. As he grunted against Georgia's clit, she finally went over the edge and was thrashing against Jerry's mouth and tongue.

It was a good thing that the neighbors were gone, because the wailing and thrashing that went on would have really caused a concern. Jerry, Georgia, Sunny and Southern were all panting and moaning, the ladies were still dealing with little spasms as orgasms coursed through their sexes.

The only one who really didn't get any pleasure herself was Honey, yet she was caressing Jerry's legs, and rubbing Georgia's back as the waves of pleasure slowly began to ebb.

Georgia was the first to remove herself from her position above Jerry. When she did, she slumped over onto the mattress and sighed a heavy sigh. Honey moved up to Jerry and kissed him. As the night before, he could taste himself on her lips and tongue, but tonight it didn't shock him.

If the others were like Southern and Honey, these girls could kiss. They had perfected the art of kissing. Jerry's finger had dislodged from Sunny and both Sunny and Southern were laying together in one another's arms. Jerry thought to himself that this had to be the strangest sight imaginable. Of course, to him it was. To the women, they loved each other. This wasn't new.

With all of this intensity, Jerry had barely gone down. As he lay on his back, Honey caressing his chest on one side, and Southern on the other, his cock was almost standing straight up. This was unbelievable to him. Oh course, he had never experienced anything like this before either. Honey's hand was tracing a line from his chest to right above his cock and then back. Every time she would come close to his cock, it would rise straight up and then as she moved away, it would lower just a little. Each time, it lowered a little less.

Southern leaned up on one elbow and was watching the interaction and finally she said, "Girls, we have all had a little pleasure, all except Honey. Although we all know what kind of kick she gets out of sucking dick, it's only fair that we help her out." She then looked to Jerry. "Do you think you could maybe help us with her?"

Jerry looked over at Honey and smiled, "It would be an honor."

With that they all positioned themselves so that Honey was in the center of the makeshift bed. Jerry moved between her legs and raising her legs so they bent at the knee with her feet on the bed, he lowered his head between her thighs. At first he kept a few inches from her pussy and lightly blew on her snatch. Jerry could see her lips start to part a bit. He also noticed the moisture begin to appear. Honey, just like the rest of the girls had a bare cunt. He had not realized that women like it so. He sure knew he did. He was finding that he thoroughly loved to go down on a woman.

While he was teasing her between her legs, Georgia and Sunny had positioned themselves on either side of her and were now caressing her tits and pinching her nipples. Southern moved to the side of Jerry and was massaging Honey's tummy from her belly button to just above her mons.

Jerry stabbed his tongue out, and swiping it from just above her butt-hole he traced a line with his tongue and parted her lips, sampling the nectar as he went. She was sweet tasting. A bit different than Southern, but oh so very good. He knew that this was something he really enjoyed doing. As his tongue parted Honey's lips, she let out a moan, and looking up, Jerry could see that Sunny and Georgia had each taken a nipple into their mouths. With a free hand they were caressing her tits while sucking on each nipple. Southern had continued to massage her belly using the tips of her fingernails, making each move sensitive to Honey.

Jerry continued to lick her pussy as he felt her wetness increase. A few times he would flick her clit and then stick his tongue as far as it would go into pussy. Every time he would touch her clit, she would shudder. He could see her nubbin harden and start to come out of its hood. He loved the feel and texture of it as he would squeeze it between his lips. As he continued to press his lips around her clit, he reached up between her legs and inserted a finger into her cunt. He was able to reach her cervix with his index finger, probably because her legs were bent up and when he did, she let out a groan and started to squirm and hump her hips toward his finger.

He because so intense on sucking her clit and moving his finger around the inside of her cunt that it caught him by surprise when he felt a hand reach from behind him to cup his balls. He let out a little gasp, as he realized that Southern had moved back there and had cradled his balls while he was concentrating on Honey.

Just about that time Honey let out a deep sigh and a moan. She started gyrating her hips against Jerry's lips and humping his finger. She was shuddering and whimpering as her orgasm started to build. Right then, Southern patted him on the back and motioned him back. Georgia and Sunny had not stopped working on Honey's nipples.

"Fuck her Jerry. Put that big, burly cock into as deep as it will go. She's ready for it. Go on and do it." Southern said. Jerry didn't need anymore bidding.

While she was still shuddering under the intensity of her orgasm, Jerry positioned himself at her pussy's entrance. He was just about ready to reach down and guide his cock to her when he felt Southern grab his cock from behind and point it in the right direction. He could have blown his load right then and there. But he didn't.

With Southern's help, he placed his cock right at the entrance to her pussy. He pushed just a little, just enough to get the head of his cock lubricated. She really put out the moisture. Lubrication would be no problem. She was still shuddering and squirming so with one firm thrust, Jerry buried his cock to it's hilt. She was tight. He had thought that Southern was but Honey was very tight. Her cunt clothed his cock like a tight fitting glove. As soon as he felt her insides, he knew he was at her cervix, he could feel her muscles massaging his cunt, just as he had felt Southern the night before. He knew he could not last long.

Jerry started thrusting slowly. Out a little bit and then back in. Every time he would bottom out on her cervix she would moan and then pull him to her tight. Georgia and Sunny continued their manipulations of her nipples and every now and then, Jerry could see one or the other nip with their teeth. Every time one of them would, it seemed that Honey would thrust up to meet Jerry's cock even that much harder.

She was starting to meet his thrusts more and more. Her moaning and grunts started to increase and Jerry could feel her cunt walls grip his cock tighter and tighter. He was far from cumming himself. The next thing Jerry was aware of was Southern putting her hand between his legs, reaching down and finding her ass, she inserted a finger into Honey's ass-hole. When Jerry thrust down, Honey arched her hips, Southern's finger found its mark and Honey had a mother of all orgasms. She started humping and thrashing, it was all that Jerry could do to hold on and then, he felt Southern's hand cradle his already tightened balls and that's all she wrote.

Jerry came with a force that was unequaled ever before this. Southern continued to cradle his nuts, as he spewed his cum into Honey with every thrust and push that she made. He had no idea he would have that much to give, but it seemed like Honey's cunt was milking every last drop from him. Finally he became so sensitive, that he had to pull out.

Georgia and Sunny quit their sucking on Honey's nipples while Southern took Jerry's place and plunged her tongue into the still writhing woman. Southern lapped at the cum mixed with her girlfriend's juices as if it were some kind of food of the gods. Honey was exhausted, but she still shook and shuddered. Southern's ministrations were causing little mini-orgasms that seemed to sweep from her cunt to the top of her head.

Jerry lay panting on the bed. While trying to catch his breath, Georgia and Sunny descended on his cock and with their mouths gently cleaned the cum that didn't stay with Honey. By the time they were done, there wasn't a drop of cum left on him. Southern finished up with Honey and moving from between her legs, laid beside her girlfriend and cradled her in her arms.

They all just laid there for about twenty minutes or so, relaxing in the afterglow of their passion. Then they all began to stir. Southern got up, was gone for a couple of minutes and came back with the bottle of wine and five wine glasses. She opened the bottled, poured each a glass, and after everyone had theirs they raised a toast.

"To new friends and lovers." Southern led in the toast.

Five glasses clinked together, five voices echoed, "To new friends and lovers."

After a sip and a few seconds, Jerry spoke up. "I'd also like to make a toast."

Four pair of female eyes looked his way. He held up his glass and said, "To Southern hospitality."

Simply Southern looked at him with those gorgeous eyes and beautiful smile, and just winked.