Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Yes, my pretty slut and your stupid husband will have to support them all! He really deserved to become the most ridiculous cuckold in Detroit!

Josh pulled down his pants, discovering his huge cock that Aruna had never seen. She opened her eyes wide in total bewilderment : he was far better endowed that she had ever dreamed : as big as a beer can but longer, much longer! Her husband Dev was totally dwarfed in comparison to his huge log! She shouted with glee as Rena wondered whether Aruna could accommodate such a huge manhood! Aruna got on her hands and knees and presented her pussy to Josh's monster cock. Fortunately Josh was an expert : he rubbed his cock along her slit to wet it. When it was coated with a thick layer of her juices, he wedged his cock into her cunt hole. He then pushed it into her, slowly but determinedly. Her sphincter finally gave way and his cock popped into her cunt with an audible noise...

Aruna screamed when she felt Josh's huge cock stretching her cunt walls wide and filling her to capacity... There was no comparison with what she felt when Dev fucked her. After a few seconds of stupor, she pushed back against him in response to his moves. She gritted her teeth to overcome the painful sensation. Her husband had neglected to use her pussy for so long and, now, another man was taking possession of her body. She had to let him ream her to his own girth, like any girl does in a new couple : just it was more difficult than usual : she was a slender not very tall Indian girl and he was a superb stallion, big and burly and very black! Slowly, the entire length of his huge cock disappeared into her pussy. They knew he was all the way in when his balls came in contact with her ass... Aruna turned her head toward him and offered him her lips in a totally abandoned move : she had never felt anything like that : she felt overstuffed, totally possessed and immensely glad to be in this man's embrace! His entry had been glorious and his possession promised to be triumphal : she really belonged to him now!

Aruna had never felt so completely filled, ready to explode and she knew he would fuck her now regularly, not necessarily every day but often : he was Simran and Sheela's regular mate and they would always come first! She could just wish he would have some stamina left for her but she had been accustomed to the smallest share for sex with her husband and Josh was a king's feast in her eyes! Just getting fucked by him even once a week only would be a dream treat for her!

Aruna gasped as Josh began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Josh could see her cunt lips grasping his cock tightly as he would pull out, then they would disappear into her pussy as he plunged back in. Each time he buried his cock in her, she would gasp, barely able to accept the hugeness of his cock filling her. As her cunt began to flow with her juices, Josh began to pump his cock in and out with a faster rhythm. Aruna reciprocated by pushing back into him as he pumped her, wriggling her ass as his huge cock worked deliciously in and out of her pussy. After maybe ten minutes, Josh stiffened as his cock began to pump its load into her. He buried his cock all the way into her pussy as his balls emptied their load into her belly. They could see their combined juices squeezing out from around his cock as he came, dripping onto the floor. Then Josh sagged back, spent from his exertions, and Aruna fell forward onto the floor, her cunt swollen from the pounding it had taken, cum oozing from her pussy. She had been properly bred like the lowliest whore and she was quite pleased by it. There was no comparison possible with the timid couplings that Dev preferred!

They all sat there in silence as Josh and Aruna rested, his cock glistening with their combined juices and Aruna's cunt continuing to ooze cum. Even Tyrone and Renu had stopped their action in fascination... Finally Aruna managed to sit up, exhaustion painted on her face with the smile of satisfaction. She had never been fucked so pleasantly since her marriage, if not in her whole life. Josh had also a big smile on his face as Aruna leaned over to kiss him. They turned toward Tyrone and Renu who intended to continue the action together!

Renu knew she was totally in the power of Josh with no chance to escape from the hook : so she had decided pragmatically to make the most of the present situation... Prem hadn't been able to sire a baby in her womb and if she judged from Sheela's growing belly, Josh hadn't similar limitations and neither was Tyrone, it seemed! She wasn't in a fertile period for two weeks but she would politely ask any of these handsome black men to fertilize her eggs when the moment would come! Tyrone stripped her naked : Renu was rather slender, with a flexible waist that made Tyrone think of a jungle liana creeper... Josh had told him Renu was in need of a true man who would be able to father many babies from her... Josh had made the proof of his abilities but Tyrone would like to show this girl that he could hold his place in that contest!

Pushed by the same raging lust, Renu and Tyrone quickly jumped on each other, their mouths sucking deliriously on each other. Renu took Tyrone's cock deep into her throat, using her tongue to excite him even as he sucked her pussy like a vacuum cleaner. His hands were flattering her tits as he was nibbling on her clit. The fucking they had just witnessed between Aruna and Josh had excited them tremendously and he brought them to a quick orgasm. Tyrone cummed but he didn't stop his regular moves in and out of her pussy... The moans that escaped from Renu's mouth soon resumed and took a more urgent tone. He lifted her up in the air before leaving gravity impale her back on his cock with a liquid noise... Their moves got faster and faster, and they soon reached a total frenzy. Renu screamed aloud when Tyrone dumped a huge load into her pussy. They exchanged deep kisses that were promises for other pleasures... Tyrone's cock popped out of Renu's pussy and she leant toward him like a lover. She took his cock into her mouth and ate him as if she wanted to revive him... She discovered he was completely spent and she reluctantly finished sucking the cum from his cock...

Josh took her in his arms and dropped her along Aruna who gave her sister in law a deep kiss that seemed to revive her... Renu looked with renewed appetite at Josh's cock pointing proudly at her. A girl had more stamina than a man and Renu felt ready to service Josh after Tyrone! Moving slowly, she got on her hands and knees and presented her cunt to his cock. Pushing into her from backward, he entered her with a sigh of satisfaction. He soon began to pump his cock in and out of Renu's pussy. She sighed helplessly as Josh's cock began to slide in and out of her. The show seemed to have also a very effective action on Tyrone as he moved toward Aruna who was nursing her belly, wondering whether a single load would be enough to make her pregnant... She had received the same treatment as Sheela or Simran and Leylah had promised her that she, too, would have twins but who would be the father if Tyrone fucked her so shortly after Josh? She didn't want to investigate, as long as someone, anyone, had bred her! The best would be to have one baby from Josh and the second one from Tyrone and, of course, none from Dev!

The mere idea of having the seed of two different men inside her womb competing for her eggs stimulated Aruna like nothing had yet done! As Tyrone started really pumping his cock into her, she started to respond, pushing back against him as he pounded her pussy. Soon, Tyrone froze as he began to cum, pounding his cock into her gorgeous body as his balls pumped wildly. Then she collapsed on the ground, her pussy disgorging a river of cum. Everybody in the assistance applauded! The show had been magnificent! Aruna had just enough energy to ask Josh whether he expected her and Renu to start working as his whores. He replied with a laugh :

- I have fucked both of you and so had Tyrone! Do you want a more complete initiation ceremony, slut? If tomorrow evening, you don't bring back at least two grands, I will personally whip your butt. The week after, it will be three grands and one more week later, four grands and the same until you deliver your babies, Aruna! No respite until delivery! Then you will be out of duty for a month to rest then it will be business at usual! Just you'll take contraceptive pills for at least three months... I don't want you to become pregnant again too soon : It's not too good for your health!

Renu lifted her head and asked :

-What about me, Master?

-I think I won't breed you until next year but you will receive the shots to prepare you to give birth to twins... There's always a high demand for healthy babies : you are quite strong and I will look for a suitable white father for your offspring! You'll make an ideal foster mother for some rich families!

-But how would I explain to my husband that I become pregnant but I don't produce babies, Master?

-Your problem, cunt! Divorce could be a solution, from my point of view... You would have no strings attached and you will earn your living quite sufficiently...

-Maybe, Master, but I would like to keep a few of my offspring, Master!

-You will but only those Tyrone or I will have sired! Is that understood, slut?

-Yes, Master! You hold all the rights on my body!

-On yours and on your whole family's, Renu!

Josh ordered Sheela and Renu to come to his house and receive his next orders, wearing a slutty outfit : a very low cut top with no back, a very short skirt and five inches high pumps. He told Renu also to put on a neon red lipstick and thick black mascara... Renu interrupted him :

-You want us disguised as cheap whores...

-No, Renu : as high-class whores! You are going to meet Ari's brothers! And they will just meet the cream of the cream! I want you to make the best impression on your future customers : they will have to pay four hundred dollars each! A very high fee for an Indian whore but a quite normal amount for a US whore!

-You want them to fuck the mother in law of their sister Simran and me, their own sister! You must be a real pervert!

-You are certainly right, Renu! It's a part of the reasons why you and the other girls love me so much : just ask Simran and Sheela! Sheela already knows she is going to service your brothers and she doesn't balk at it. Simran has a few days to get accustomed to the idea of fucking her husband's brothers but your experience will help her greatly!

Renu was told to organize the meeting of Sheela with her new lovers. No problem for a girl who would date her brothers. She pretended the object of the meeting was to make a surprise to their wives : none was there for the party! She served them some punch and pastries before introducing Sheela. Josh had chosen for her a lacy saree that just failed to hide any of her feminine curves. The petticoat was made with fluffy gauze that showed off her ass and her legs. The choli was even more revealing : simple lace worn without any lining. There was no back that had been replaced by a discreet web of metallic chains and nylon threads that were barely visible on her skin. Most of the present men had already met Sheela at Simran's marriage but none realized immediately it was the same girl : the loss of fifty pounds associated with a massive enhancement of her measurements from 38 B to 38DD and a choice of a very sexy outfit had transformed the not so young mother of Simran into a stunning top model that just looked like her own daughter... Most men would get a hard on just imagining what treasures were hidden under her saree!

When Sheela offered the men to dance, she had not to wait more than two minutes before her dance card was filled until midnight. Sheela was now quite pretty and she danced like a pro. She had to remind her partner that another of his brothers had booked the next dance for him to bow out quite reluctantly. Indian dances are quite active and Sheela had never the occasion to rest but she never complained : she loved to have won back the attention of so many quite handsome men! Some of her partners sneaked their hands through the intricate web on her shoulders but Sheela seemed not to mind. She just gasped when a bolder dancer cupped her tit in his hands as he accompanied her to her waiting next partner. He felt and squeezed it quite decidedly before releasing her into the waiting arms of one of his brothers...

Everyone had realized that Sheela had had no defence move, so her next dancers grew bolder and bolder... One of them pushed his hand directly under her choli, in direct contact with the skin of her tit... The next one was even bolder : he bluntly unhooked her choli and started to caress her nipple. Sheela still had no resistance moves! She was abiding to Josh's instructions : warm up all the assistance, make them mad with lust before the entry of Renu. Her daughter in law would be wearing exactly the same outfit not to break the mood. If one of her brothers decided to fuck Renu, Sheela would strip completely naked and let any man have his way with her...

Sheela felt so proud that she could still turn on a group of adult men the age of her daughters... Two of them decided to strip her naked : one just pulled her petticoat off, just ripping the string holding it up. The saree was just tugged under the petticoat string. The second man had just to peel it out of her. As she wasn't wearing any undies underneath, her pussy was revealed and all the assistance gasped. A third man she didn't try to identify unhooked her bikini choli and took it off : she was now naked in the middle of a swarm of more than six very horny men. Their hands were soon all over her as she wiggled her bottom as seductively as she could. One of them kissed her while another felt her breasts and a third one fingered her pussy and a last one explored her bum hole. Then one of the men suggested to put a blindfold on her eyes.

Sheela then completely lost any control of the situation : one of the men crudely grabbed her hand and forced it around his cock that immediately started to swell. It was large and Sheela's hand couldn't entirely encircle it. A second man started playing with her tits. Some one, maybe the first one made her kneel to his feet and rammed his cock head into her mouth. Sheela gagged with the brutal intromission and choked. It made all the men laugh aloud... From behind her, someone grabbed her hands and held them tight behind her. Her breasts were obscenely jutting out, a clear invitation to maul them. Someone soon started feeling her boobs and she couldn't know to whom the hands belonged but she didn't care at all! She moaned in delight from having her tits manhandled so crudely. The old Sheela would have balked but the new one enjoyed being felt helplessly by this bunch of wild men!

One of the men made her on her four and tied a large tray onto her back. He placed glasses on it. A man's tie was used as an improvised leash to lead her : she was now a draught animal used for their entertainment. The men seemed to enjoy watching her tits hanging down and jiggling freely at all her moves. They slapped her ass cheeks quite brutally, just to see her nipples rock! Sheela was totally embarrassed but obediently wiggled her breasts for their pleasure so they jiggled as they hung down. As her head was roughly at the height of the men's crotches, she could be sure that their cocks were rock hard. They couldn't wait to shove them into her pussy but she knew that the first fuck would ignite a general frenzy and she would soon have a cock in all her holes and she would also have to wank a few cocks in her hands, perhaps even let one use the crack between her huge breasts as another cunt : It would soon turn into an orgy and that would be the moment for Renu to enter the fun!

Ashok, Renu's older brother, pulled Sheela up. He knew she was a very good dancer and told her to improvise some dance to the music. She was totally naked and she started with slow movements. Ashok applauded and yelled to her to dance faster, to make her tits jiggle really hard. Sheela nodded and obeyed. She just opened herself to the music, allowed her conscious mind to drown into it, to abandon herself to the rhythm. Her tits were now jiggling in a very lewd dance, her ass cheeks moved lasciviously and her hips rolled in a very enticing saraband. She was quite aware that she was about to be raped by all these men. That was her mission and she could just hope that Renu would come to her rescue and help her take the brunt of the unchained lust of all these men!

Suddenly, Sheela felt Ashok pick her up and drop her on a thick carpet. She leant on her elbows and looked him up in a defying stance, daring him to try anything with her. He groaned like a furious bear and extracted from his pants a long thick and very hard cock. He shoved it into her mouth as she dutifully opened up for him. She covered it with her spit as she prepared it to enter her pussy. She soon started licking it and he started push it in and out of her mouth. He finally pulled it out of her mouth and aimed it lower. He rubbed it along her waiting pussy lips. It was really huge, bigger than Josh's manhood but she was so wet that it slid painlessly into her sheath. He pumped and pumped into her and she came violently : not a single climax but a ripple, a flood, a tidal wave of continuous orgasms. The idea that some family member was fucking her brains out made it a hundred fold better for her. He accelerated even more his moves into her pussy and finally he shot his cum into Sheela's drenched pussy. She came at the same time, almost as violently. Without saying anything, Ashok moved away from her. One of his brothers was waiting with his cock already naked and swollen, ready to enter her... She extended her arms to welcome him.

Another girl suddenly grabbed Ashok's youngest brother. His mouth gaped open when he recognized Renu but she gave him an open mouth kiss to silence him. She was already totally naked and she expertly drew her brother to her. She made him lie on the floor and she parted her legs and bore down on him, impaling herself greedily on his rigid pole. He rammed his thick cock into her very wet and sodden pussy. He pounded hard into her and he shot his hot cum into his sister's pussy with a groan of pleasure and no apparent reluctance. Clearly incest wasn't a real problem for him! Another brother quickly arranged Renu on the floor and shoved his manhood into her mouth. She thought he wanted her to prepare him but he pushed her away when she tried to aim his cock toward her pussy. After just a few minutes, he covered her face with his cum. Renu was stretched out on the carpet, panting. She turned her head wearily to the right, she discovered Sheela just three feet from her, busy entertaining one of her cousins... The two girls fell asleep, side to side, nearly four hours later. They were swimming in a pool of cum that was oozing from their pussies, asses and mouths ; they had been extensively used!

Just Josh arrived on the next morning and congratulated Sheela and Renu for having sustained the assaults of more than twenty very horny guys. He told Renu's brothers and cousins that both girls would be available in the future for advance bookings for four hundred dollars a fuck or two hundred for a blowjob. This free sample of their new abilities was just an incentive to lure them into becoming regular customers. On the next family meetings, they would always wear clit clamps that would prevent any unpaid for couplings!

Josh then placed these nasty devices on the two girls and let the guys talk with Renu and Sheela. When the two girls returned home, they had each a dozen bookings from several of Renu's brothers and one from an uncle who had booked for a whole night with two other uncles : Renu's career was starting nicely! Sheela had also scheduled a party with six men and knew she would be hard pressed as they were the best endowed of the group!

12