Sin City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, you creamed your jeans" she said as her mouth turned up in a smirk she was trying hard not to let show.

Shawn looked at her sensual and hauntingly beautiful eyes and saw the laughter in them and suddenly, they were both laughing loudly at the cheesy joke she made.

"I couldn't help myself, between your sweet ass constantly rubbing against it, the intoxicating smell of your skin and arousal, along with how beautiful you look when you cum and then your biting my neck, I lost it. And I will say with absolute pride, that is the first time a woman has ever made me cum without touching me or my being inside her body or mouth. You, my dangerously sexy lady, shatter the stubborn and sometimes painful self control that I have worked on my entire life."

Kylie started to blush but then felt a surge of pride and self confidence that she'd never felt before. She had never considered herself an overly sexy or desirable woman, just a good looking woman with assets in the right places that get a normal response. She suddenly turned and straddled his lap, her sticky softness pressing against the wetness covering his rapidly growing bulge and her body crushing against him as she took his mouth in a heated kiss.

Shawn groaned into her mouth, returning the kiss with intense passion and need as his hands began squeezing and kneading her soft yet muscular ass and pressing her harder against his now fully erect cock. Her fingers were clawing against his back with one hand and the other was rubbing his scalp, her fingers running through is long fiery locks that were now disheveled and loose, as she moaned and purred into his mouth.

"Shawn, I want you like I've never wanted anything in my life, we need to get out of here and go somewhere so that I can get you naked and taste every inch of your sexy body."

She'd barely managed to grunt out the statement after he pulled a breast out of her top and pinched her nipple hard. He moved his head so they were eye to eye and stared into hers, seeing the need in her was as deep as it was in him.

"I don't share Kylie, ever! If you leave here with me tonight and give yourself to me, there's no going back. I will claim you, using my body to mark you as mine. You need to make sure you're ready for that, because I don't think I will ever be able to get enough of you. No matter how many times we make love," a quick kiss, "no matter how many times I taste your sweet juices" another kiss, "or how many times I make you orgasm, I will never get enough of you."

Kylie started and her lust drunk mind sobered as she heard his words but then she saw the truth and conviction of his words in his eyes. She new instantly that he would never leave her or hurt her. He wanted her, not just her body. He was pledging himself to her and was telling her he would accept nothing less in return. Her eyes shone over with tears momentarily but then the lust and unconditional trust she felt for the man she just met replaced the confused look and she smiled deeply.

"Well I'm glad to hear that you don't share Shawn because I don't either. I am giving myself to you willingly and I expect nothing less from you also. Can you agree to that? To let me claim you completely as you claim me?"

"I am all yours sweetness, now and always" he told her, placing an incredibly tender but possessive kiss on her lips before standing and gently placing her on the floor in front of him.

They walked over to the bar so Kylie could retrieve her purse, then walked out of the club, their bodies pressed together as tightly as possible while still being able to move. They had only gotten a few steps away when Sam called out and asked if she needed a ride home, that she looked like she wasn't in the right frame of mind to be going home with some stranger. She told him she was fine and that he shouldn't worry about her virtue, he should be worrying about Shawn, both of them laughing loudly as they walked to her car.

Shawn took her keys after she asked him to drive to his place and once he helped her into the passenger seat, he was at the drivers door climbing inside in the blink of an eye. Kylie leaned her head back against the seat as Shawn's right hand slid her skirt over between her legs and began massaging and caressing her thigh as he sped through the practically deserted streets.

They pulled into his driveway after a very short drive thanks to his lead foot and he was out of the car and opening her door before she even registered he had moved. He leaned down and kissed her deeply as he scooped her up into his arms and climbed up the steps of the porch 2 at a time before gently setting her on her feet and opened the door. Kylie had barely gotten inside when she heard the door close and him enter his security code to reset and arm the system then pulled her up into his arms. He was kissing her passionately as her arms cradled his neck as he carried her upstairs into his large bedroom with ease. He strode across the floor and gently sat her on the bed with her feet hanging over the side before he reluctantly pulled his lips from hers.

He turned on the small lamp next to the bed and moved in front of her, his enhanced vision taking in every detail about the sexy and beautiful woman sitting in front of him with flushed skin and a racing heartbeat. He leaned down and whispered into her ear for her to remove her top then stood straight and watched as her hands seductively ran down her ribs then crossed as she grabbed the hem and slowly peeled the material off. Her nipples tightened even more once the cool air hit them and he hissed as his cock began to pulsate harder at the sight of her large pale brown nipples and areolas that capped each sweet mound of skin. He knelt in front of her and let his hands and mouth explore them, taking his time and enjoying the tantalizing taste and feel of her skin, knowing he could feast on them for hours, pleasuring and teasing Kylie. He smiled around a nipple as he heard her moans and gasps, her body responding to his touch just as he knew it would, she is his mate and he knew no man had ever stimulated her the way only he can. He could smell her arousal growing and knew that he had to taste her sweet nectar and touch her soft pussy, so he trailed his mouth down, licking and kissing her soft belly.

Kylie groaned displeasure as his lips and hands left her body but was pleased when she felt her shoes being removed then his hands slowly slide up her stocking clad legs and his fingers pulled at the top of the left one. He lifted her leg slightly and then pressed his lips against her thigh, trailing kisses down her leg as he removed it, then kissed up her right leg and repeat the same process, wanting to taste her all over. He moved back a little and looked up at Kylie who had laid back and was playing with her nipples, rubbing and gently pinching them, her hips writhing against the bed, aching with need for him. He smiled and his eyes darkened as his need to be inside her hot body was reaching a fever pitch, so he took off his boots and socks, his eyes never leaving her busy hands.

"That's so sexy baby, you're so damn beautiful and mesmerizing. I love watching you touch your breasts. But I need you to stop for just a minute and stand up for me, I want to see every inch of your hot body naked and exposed for me sweetness."

Kylie smiled at him then scooted forward so her feet reached the floor and she carefully stood, her need and arousal so great, her thighs were quivering slightly and she felt unsteady. She reached behind and unzipped her skirt, then slipped her fingers under the top and seductively wiggled her ass as she slid it over hips and let it fall to the floor. She curled her lips into a devilish grin then pointed a finger over at Shawn and curled it in a come here motion which he did and wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around his neck.

"You still have entirely too many clothes on and that just won't do. If you want me totally naked, then you better catch up" she said in a breathy whisper, her lips and breath lightly touching his ear before she sucked his lobe into her waiting mouth.

He grunted his desire and pulled back, his shirt gone in 2 seconds before his lips latched onto one of her nipples and began suckling as he worked his button fly jeans open and shoved them over his hips. Kylie moaned loudly as she watched him kick his jeans off then stand in front of her, his sculpted body on full display for her to ogle and appreciate, especially his massive erection. She practically drooled as she stared open mouthed at the wide and long cock, the tip was literally touching the bottom of his navel with pulsating thick veins running up the thick shaft. She reached down and wrapped her hand around him, her thumb caressing the large mushroom cap, rubbing the pre-cum into the only soft part of his tool as he growled loudly and closed his eyes. He suddenly felt her tongue pressing into the slit and then sliding all over the head of his cock as she tasted his arousal and laved it with tenderness before sucking it through her pouty lips into her mouth.

"Oh fuck Kylie, that feels so good love! Your mouth is so hot and sexy. That's it, suck my cock baby, show me how much you want it."

His eyes were fixated on her lips sliding up and down his length, her tongue licking the shaft as he began to thrust his hips and started fucking her mouth. He couldn't believe it when he felt her muscles relax and deep throat him, no woman has ever been able to take his entire length into her mouth without choking. But Kylie knew what she was doing, how to relax her throat just right so she didn't gag as he grabbed both sides of her head and began fucking her mouth with total abandon. His balls began to tighten and his cock twitched signaling he was going to cum soon if she didn't stop, so he tried to pull out of her mouth. Kylie grabbed onto his hips tightly, her nails digging into his flesh and she grunted at him for trying to pull out, so she sucked harder, latching onto his cock. She allowed him to pull out just enough that he wasn't in her throat but that's it, she began sucking in earnest and growled against his length as his breathing hitched.

"Kylie" he roared out as his cock engorged and twitched then began shooting his salty cream into her mouth, his head falling back and his entire body trembling as the large load shot into her eager mouth and greedily swallowed every drop. She didn't stop her ministrations of sucking and licking until she had milked him dry then cleaned his entire length before sitting back on her heels and looking up at his satiated face.

When Shawn could finally open his eyes, he looked down his heaving chest to see Kylie lustfully and proudly looking up at him as she licked her lips and smirked in satisfaction at her ability to make him cum so hard. He held a hand out and pulled her to stand, he wrapped her in a firm embrace and crushed his lips to hers, his tongue burrowing into her mouth, enjoying her natural taste mixed with the taste of his seed, stirring his cock again.

"That was incredible baby. No woman has ever been able to take my whole cock into her mouth and successfully deep throat me into cumming" he told her as he pushed her panties down over her hips and let them slide to the floor.

"Then you have been with some very timid women love. I will admit that I didn't know if I could do it, but I wasn't about to give up without trying. And now that I know how incredible you taste and feel in my mouth, I will be doing that as often as possible" she told him with a possessive tone to her voice.

He kissed her deeply and pulled her up so that her legs wrapped around his waist and walked them over to the bed, kneeling down on the mattress and laying on top of her soft body, his lips never leaving hers. He pulled back, kneeling between her thighs and taking in the sight of her sexually charged body before his lips began trailing down to her firm breasts and flicking his tongue over one hard nub while his hand teased the other.

"Now sweetness, it's my turn to show you how well I can use my mouth. I'm going to show you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. You're going to cum repeatedly until you beg me to stop. And then I'm going to finally bury that big cock you just enjoyed so much deep inside your wet cunt and have you begging all over again."

"You talk a damn good game hottie, but lets see if you can back that up. I bet you're going to give in to your need and fuck me before I beg you to stop" she told him with a playful challenge.

"Oh love, you have no idea how much I'm going to enjoy proving you wrong. You think you're up to the challenge you just issued?"

"Bring it sexy. But what do I get if I win" she asked with a cocked eyebrow and smirk on her face.

"Hmm, you seem pretty confident there sweetness. Ok, if you win, you can have whatever you want. How's that?"

"Sounds good, but I just hope you're not a sore loser" she said mockingly and gave him a quick kiss and slap on the ass.

"I'm not the one who's going to be sore love. When I win, I get to have you however I want for a week. Are you game for that? But I should warn you, I have a vast knowledge of ways to make love to and fuck a woman senseless."

"Game on hottie" she whispered before nuzzling his neck and nipping at his skin then licking it softly as her hand squeezed his tight ass repeatedly.

Shawn buried his face in her cleavage, sucking and biting her breasts all over as he snaked a hand down between their bodies and plunged two fingers deep inside her flooded core as she clawed his shoulders and writhed beneath him. His fingers moved inside her slick channel in time with his tongue laving the nipple he had in his mouth, searching for and finding her g-spot quickly and concentrating on it. Kylie gasped then cried out as her first orgasm began ripping through her body, the heat and sensation like nothing she'd felt before and she knew she was going to happily lose the challenge. But really, how could she lose, because despite him taking his pleasure with her body, she knew that he would make sure she had more than her share of pleasure while he did it.

After Kylie came down from her orgasm, Shawn pulled the fingers out of her pussy and brought them up to his mouth and leisurely sucked them clean, grunting loudly at how incredible her juices taste. He knew he couldn't wait any longer and kissed his way down her torso before his face reached her inner thighs. He inhaled deeply and let the scent of her arousal fill him as he salivated at the sight of her lightly fuzzed slit that was glistening with her nectar from top to bottom. He slowly ran his tongue up and down the outside of each of her soft and supple lips, not allowing himself to rush but to just savor his first of many tastes to come. He finally used his fingers to spread open her treasure chest and allowed his tongue to finally lap at the inner slit, keeping this touch gentle and slow to ensure maximum tease and pleasure.

Kylie was pawing at her breasts and her hips were trying to push up against Shawn's talented tongue, but his forearms had her thighs spread and pinned down so that he could take his time and draw out his oral worshipping. He grazed her clit with his tongue but wouldn't give her the direct pressure and attention needed to orgasm just yet, he wanted her to shatter from his attention to her entire mound. It was obvious she'd never had a man give her true oral loving and it was going to be his pleasure to teach her how incredible her body is and how good it feels when a proper man loves her with his tongue. He laved her up and down, rimming her entrance but not letting it slide inside just yet, he moved back up and pushed the hood over her clit up and tongued around her bud. Kyle whimpered and writhed uncontrollably as her second orgasm began, her fingers pulling and pinching her nipples hard as she let out a string of erotic curses with Shawn's name in them. Once her orgasm started, he sucked her hard clit into his mouth and suckled it, drawing out her orgasm and making her cum violently against his face as her body broke out into a hard sweat.

"Are you ready to yield yet sweetness? You taste so good, I could keep this up and never get enough of your sweet flavor" he told her as he looked up at her flushed face.

"Hope your still hungry sexy, because you're going to have to eat me out a lot longer before I'm going to beg!"

"As you wish my love."

Shawn buried his face into her sweet wet sex joyfully and started licking and sucking her clit with heated need as he buried his fingers back inside her core against her g-spot. By the time Kylie had her fourth orgasm, she was covered in sweat and her mons was beyond sensitive, bordering on sore, so she finally begged him to take her. He smiled and gave her one last soft lick and then moved up her body, his face hovering over hers with a huge smile on his face as he looked into her eyes.

"I have never enjoyed losing a bet so much in my life. I will never doubt your ability to make me lose my mind with your mouth again baby. I proudly yield to you and humbly beg for you to make love to me. I need to feel you inside of me now my love, please."

Shawn leaned down and kissed her softly and deeply, their tongues twisting and tasting each others as he moved himself against her opening and then slowly pushed inside, dual moans captured by their mouths. She was incredibly tight from all of her orgasms so he took his time, though it was killing him to do so, he wouldn't hurt her, so he inched in a little more as her muscles would relax and welcome him. Her vagina was a hot wet velvety cave that was slowly sucking his cock inside of her beautifully round body as her soft mouth was expressing physically what she couldn't say verbally. He was over half way in and Kylie couldn't take it any longer, she needed him fully so she wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed her clasped ankles against his ass. He went balls deep inside her instantly and Kylie cried out, her mouth pulling away from his and her nails digging into his back as his huge cock stretched and filled her to almost bursting.

"Christ Kylie, you're so tight baby. It feels like your cunt is trying to absorb my cock into its walls and never let go. You fit around me perfectly my love, better than I ever imagined. This is my pussy now. No man will ever get to feel how incredible you are but me."

Shawn leaned down and began nipping her neck, feeling her blood pulsing and calling to him as it flowed through her carotid artery, smelling sweetly intoxicating to his vampire side. He slowly began to move in and out of her, allowing her to accommodate his girth as he began to make love to her for this first time. She was moaning and sucking on his neck, her fingernails clawing up and down his back leaving harsh red scratches and spurring his desire even further with the slight pain that he was enjoying. He reached down and began playing with a nipple hoping to help push her to the edge soon because he had waited to long to finally have her and his control was at bare minimum as his bloodlust was raging. He felt her muscles tighten and begin to contract around his beyond engorged dick as he hammered into her with reckless abandon as he felt himself about to follow her into the incredible abyss.

"You are forever mine now Kylie" he growled as his now elongated fangs sank deep into her neck and her warm essence filled his mouth as he pulled hard at her artery.

"Oh Shawn, yes my love, claim me. I am yours and will always be yours" she screamed as the slight pain immediately turned into the hottest and strongest feeling of overwhelming bliss and completion and ran through her body.

Her body shuddered and tears ran down her face as he growled while drinking her blood and his cock pulsated and shot a huge jet of his thick salty cum deep inside her womb, mixing with her own. Shawn continued draining her until he felt her go limp and her pulse weaken dramatically, he pulled his fangs out of her neck and licked the punctures closed then pulled his wrist up to his mouth. He tore open his vein and pushed it to her lips as he tipped her head back and forced her mouth open, the blood flowing in due to gravity then he felt her lips latch onto his wrist and she began to suck on her own. Shawn let her drink until the color began to return to her lips and he could feel her heart beating strongly again, then pulled his wrist from her lips and licked the wound closed before stroking her soft cheek. Kylie opened her eyes and smiled at Shawn, feeling her gums tighten and harden before her new fangs broke the surface for the first time. Shawn felt guilty for not telling her what he was and explaining what would happen before he changed her, but his need for his mate had overridden his better judgment out of fear of rejection.