Sin City Weekend: Suite Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneel between your spread legs and bring my cock up near where Nikki is licking you while at the exact same time, Pat slides up between her gorgeous gams and brings his cock to where your mouth is. You are both lost in the eroticism of your impending orgasms and just at the moment when you are about to fill each others mouths with your release I pull her head up by her hair and Pat pushes your head down as we both slide our cocks balls deep all the way into you molten hot pussies. You both suddenly scream out simultaneously, " Oh yeah, fuck us hard, fill up our cunts with you hot cocks, don't stop," Believe me we have no intention of stopping.

We all connected now and we all can feel the vibrations passing from one to the other. I've been waiting for so long to be inside you and am not not about to quit now. Nikki starts to lick my stiff rod in between her moans every time I pull it back out covered with our combined nectars before slamming back in till my balls slap against your ass over and over.

Your pussy feels so tight and full and I can feel the head of my cock hitting the egg on each stroke and that reminds me of the remote so I reach over to get it. and notice it's only on the lowest setting. Pat has his dick buried inside Nikki and she is grunting like a mare and cursing like a long shoreman. His balls are hitting your face on every thrust and you reach your tongue out to lick them on every down stroke but you and barely maintain consciousness with all the stimulation.

Tim steps closer to the bed and rubs his now dripping cock on you face and you turn your head to him and open your mouth to gladly accept him deep into your throat, licking the precum off the tip as he pushes past your lips. As you suck him into your throat, he leans down and slides the first finger on each hand knuckle deep into both your sweet assholes. Now the 5 of us are all sexually connected in the most intimate manner possible.

Pat and I look at each other with huge grins at how wonderful your velvety cunts feel wrapped around our steel hard pricks. We both watch as you deep throat Tim and his eyes are closed and he enjoys the feel of your mouth on his hard young cock as he wiggles his fingers in your butts.

It is at that precise moment that Brooke returns and after a quick knock on the door she uses her pass key to open it and with a tentative "hello" before making her way down the short entry hallway before entering the main room. None of us have the ability to actually turn to talk to her as we continue to perform our sexual ballet. We are all rapidly approaching a 5 way cum fest. Your eyes grow wide as you see her standing there. She has never in her very young life seen anything like this before and she is frozen like a statue with a tray full of champagne and glasses which she's trying desperately not to drop.

I turn on the remote and dail it up to "holy fucking shit". Suddenly your eyes roll back and you feel you orgasm starting at your toes and working its way up to your pussy. I sense your cuming and I pick up my pace slamming into you as hard and fast as I can. You start wailing out your exploding passion at the top of your lungs but Tims' cock is muffling your scream. The intense vibrations from the egg are buzzing against me as I fuck you and the stimulation is almost too much to handle. You'd scream loudly but at the moment, Tim is buried balls deep in your throat so you whine loudly and start shaking and even though you are on the bottom, the whole pile of naked, fucking bodies feels you shake as you literally spray your cum out of your cock and tongue stuffed pussy, your juices squirting out of you around my cock and into the open, willing mouth of Nikki below.

This in turn triggers her release and she starts spraying all over you face. Brooke says "I wanna play too" and asks Tim to please fuck her face as she puts the tray down, shoves her hand down the front of her pants and starts fingering herself wildly while watching the orgy in front of her. Needless to say, Tim is very excited and willing so he removes his cock from your hungry mouth and slides his fingers from your asses as you turn back to the sight in front of you and as gasp for fresh air as you try desperately to lap up of the copious fluids flowing from her purple snatch with Pats' balls whacking your nose with every stroke.

When I look over to the others I see that Brooke has removed her pants and is on her knees with Tims' cock buried in her throat with her nose in his pubic hair while she is furiously rubbing her sweet young pussy and clit as she keeps her eyes glued to the action on the bed. Both Pat and I know that we can not hold out much longer and as I take in all the sights, sounds and smells in the room, I groan, shove my cock deep inside your pussy and unload my cum far up into you bathing your insides with my sweet release which has the effect of intensifying and prolonging your own orgasm. All this is too much for Pat and he starts shooting his cum into Nikkis' depths, grunting and yelling the whole time.

Both you and Nikki tell us that you can feel our searing hot cum spray deep inside your pussies. He sprays so much into her that his jism is squirting out of her and into your mouth. Brooke and Tim are amazed and over whelmed by all this and he yells that he is cuming. Brooke keeps her lips locked securely around his stiff organ and as he shoots his release into her waiting mouth, her fingers speed up their assault on her young, tight, dripping, sweet looking snatch and she lets go with a muffled scream as he feeds her his spunk and she sprays her cum all over her own, rapidly moving fingers.

You plead with me to "turn the fucking egg off now" and I reluctantly do as we all try to recover from what just happened. As I slowly remove my now softening cock from your pussy you instantly expel a huge amount of our combined cum right into the waiting mouth of Nikki and she gulps it down as fast as she can. I lean down to french kiss her and our tongues lock as she pushes some of our cum back into my mouth and we share the delicious sweet treat.

In the meantime, Pat has extricated himself from Nikkis' dripping cunt and she lets lose with a torrent as you open your mouth and stick out your tongue as far as you can to try to receive all of her offering without spilling a drop. You swirl the heady tasting mixture of Pats' cum and her juices around in your mouth before swallowing then opening up for another taste. Pat also leans down to share the bounty with you and you share a very very wet and sloppy kiss. He can smell and taste Nikkis' pussy all over your face, mouth and tongue.

I ask Brooke to come over to us and as she stands we can all see how young and gorgeous she really is. When she is standing next to me on the bed, I reach out and grab her soaking wet cum covered hand and start to lick her fingers clean of all the pussy juice on them. She swoons and you reach out you hand and slide two of your fingers past her downy soft pubic hair. Your fingers open her swollen pink labia and you shove them in her up to the third knuckle. We can all smell her excitement. Her young, fresh scent fills the room and we have all started to get turned on all over again.

It's at that point that Brooke reminds us that the chillled champagne she brought is not getting any colder. We decide to slow down a bit so we can rest up for more fun. As everyone slowly, stickily untangles themselves from the mass of bodies I hop up and open a bottle and pour full glasses for all. We toast to a wonderful day in sin city and hope that there are many more to cum in the future. As we all clink our glasses together and take a sip, we look out the floor to ceiling window at the lights on the strip.

We are all standing in the window, naked, with the pungent smell of sex hanging in the air and there is cum dripping from our hair, cheeks, mouths, cocks, tits and pussies. We all look at each other with huge smiles and think that it doesn't get any better than this. Or does it? We all decide that we can sleep when we're dead and the night ain't over yet. Besides, by now, with everything that is happening, all three of us males are starting to get hard again and having three naked, very sexy, wet females standing beside us is a dream come true. You, Nikki and Brooke all have very satisfied and wide smiles on your faces when you realize that we are all "up" for more fun.

Next: The action in the Suite gets even Sweeter.

12