Jennifer's Pizza Dare

Info
Jennifer's webcam pizza dare leads her to an ENF night.
967 words
3.83
23.5k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/19/2022
Created 08/12/2019
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
307 Followers



An audio version. Of a wild ENF night.

This is all fiction. Not condoned for reality.

It's naughty fantasy involving naked in public, submission, light bondage, spanking, mmf, and lots of humiliation.

So this is actually what I wrote first for Jennifer. But that Walk of Shame story came to me one day and I wrote it in a somewhat flash. I finished that before I nearly finished this one. But this story preludes Walk of Shame. If you noticed in Walk of Shame the story mentions something from here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excerpt

Chapter 1

Jennifer wanted to be a naughty girl. But only sometimes. She sometimes rubbed herself on webcams, when she knew her roommates were away. She once changed naked in front of her window at night and once a day. So one time Jennifer heard about naked pizza delivery dares and decided to try it out.

She had her camera setup all proper. The pizza was on its way. Her roommates were asleep. Her little towel was ready to fall off and expose her fine curvaceous frame. She put her hair in two braided ponytails to give her a more innocent girlish look; it works with her round eyes. She was 5'4" with natural full D tits and slim waist. Behind her 36'' hips was a round booty with a cute jiggle. She hardly hit the gym but just maintained a round ass at 21.

She thought she would do the usual dare. Hand the money over and lose the towel during the hand off. Holding only onto the pizza while standing embarrassed naked. She would look silly, close the door, and then turn off camera.

But that's what Jennifer thought was going to happen. Instead, she was standing naked in front of pizza parlor employees. She had cum in her hair and some on her forehead. The bright white lights of the store kept Jennifer's young naked tits and ass exposed. Her hands were zipped tied together and Jennifer choose to cover her pussy which makes her arms squeeze her big tits together for the male employees. Jennifer was breathing hard because this was way beyond the humiliation she planned for. She never planned to leave the house like this. She didn't plan to be near more strangers.

"Check it out boys! We got ourselves a sweet ass treat!" He slaps and squeezes her ass while in front of everyone. She squirms and squeals to the hard smack, even her tits jiggle. She shifts her feet nervously. Jennifer wishes she could cover herself.

"Oh my goodness, why am I here? I sucked your dick like you wanted. Please let me go home. Please untie me. Please I'm completely naked!" Jennifer pleads to her pizza deliverer. He spanks her ass again several times. She squeals and the employees chuckle.

"Yo! so Frank how you pulling this off? How much is she?" One of the employees finally ask Frank.

"Not like that gents, this young slut right here is going to thank us for our hard work and entertain us with her fine naked body. For free." Frank said with a big grin. Jennifer looked very nervous. She naively wondered how she was going to entertain them, they have to work. She stood sheepish in front of the men.

Frank told the employees the story of how Jennifer got naked in front of him. "The pizza went in her hands. And then her tits came out. But I heard of this naked pizza dare shit! I done seen these before. I knew it was a setup. So instead I grab her and spanked her in front of her webcam and slapped pizza in her face. Then I took her by the arm and brought her into my car. At my car, I slapped on the zip ties from my toolbox." Frank continues on.

"So then, I tell her to do right what I say and then get your ass home. I drove off and get her to suck my dick. So I'm with this silly fine young ass and she's sucking my dick! I'm driving and she's bobbing away. And then you know what, I even got her to do the last 3 drop offs! It didn't take much to convince her. Man was she red in the face. This little naked body running up and down driveways was great. One house sounded like a bunch of young men, cause I heard some hollering when she came back once. Her body has a great bounce guys." Frank holds Jennifer's arm and shakes her like a trophy.

"Ok, so I'm going to do some more work. Have fun gents. Her ass is ours. She wanted to be a naughty nude girl remember! See you sweet cheeks." Frank slaps her ass once more. She yelps again and rolls her eyes to his brute strength for that slap on her butt. Frank yanks her ponytails and tells her "You're going to get it"

Jennifer can't believe that he is leaving her with them. She doesn't know them at all! She only knew Frank for the past twenty minutes as she sucked his dick during drives. But at least he can get her home. Now she was tied up in front of 3 sets of hungry horny eyes. She had to take deep breaths to keep her balance. She was so embarrassed to stand naked in this pizza delivery. She was also so mad at herself for wanting to do something naughty in the first place. She regretted doing the webcam dare so much as she heard Franks footsteps leave behind her. Now she was miles from her apartment, naked and hands tied together in front of three strange males.

{ Find the entire story in my story submissions.}

--:--
--:--
1.0
MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
MrAssMan24
307 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Teacher Gets Schooled Ch. 01 Verna discovers illegal party and becomes the entertainment.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ashley Delivers a Pizza Cheerleader Ashley is hired as the new pizza delivery girl.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Groped by Bullies during Gym A bratty eighteen-year-old is cornered by classmates.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Gullible Danielle Gullible Danielle gets tricked into public nudityin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Ax Mountain A rude and mean woman loses an ax throwing bet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories