Sinaya's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, the measuring. He brushed a finger across her vulva, feeling her hot, wet flesh jump. Her excitable state was really all he needed to know that she was at one-hundred percent on his scale, but he enjoyed making her wait through the tantalizing ritual of measuring. He was tempted to plant his thumb on her clitoris and have her rub herself against it until she climaxed, but instead he shoved down hard on her hips to keep them still while the micrometer was against her flesh. Release was so tantalizingly close that Sinaya moaned, a sound that spoke more of agony than sex. Roening recorded her measurement, confirming his earlier assumption. He blew out a light breath, cooling her hot sex. She shivered, but not because it was particularly cold. Her scent assaulted his nostrils again, and he found himself tempted to see if her taste was equally concentrated. That would have to wait; the stimulation that brought her off would come from his penis, as it had in the first part of the experiment. He straightened and pushed his manhood against her entrance, her folds widening to accept him and immediately clamping down, gripping him like a fist. He buried himself fully within her and held his place, starting the stopwatch and feeling her hips bucking in response, finally having something to stimulate her. Again, she reached a screaming climax around half a minute after he thrust in, and he pulled out, her movements as eloquent an expression of disappointment as the low moan from her lips. Holding her hips, he quickly measured her again. Eighty five percent, again. Now came the true test: the ice.

Sinaya gasped as the icy cold shot through her clitoris. Roening had gone straight for the source. He hadn't even let her see that he had the ice before he pressed it against her, so the shock was intensified by surprise. It was cold enough to hurt, yet it soothed her searing desire too. She wanted the ice, and penetration.

"Both...," she groaned.

Roening looked up at her voice, the first intelligible thing she had said since he entered the room.

"The ice... and your cock..."

A smile on his lips, Roening entered her again, taking the ice off and replacing it every few seconds. Her next orgasm took a lot longer to arrive, but when he measured her, the tension had reduced to around fifty percent. He kept up the routine, keeping her clitoris nearly frozen, though her heat managed to melt three ice cubes. It took nearly two hours to bring her down to the point of not being able to climax any more, and she seemed to still have energy left. Her clitoris had shrunk to the minimum on his scale, but she hadn't collapsed. His fingers were numb at this point, but he had removed the ice from her flesh periodically, so he knew that she had been subjected to slightly less intense cold.

He frowned. Suddenly, he had what could be his answer. Was he required to quit with his experiments? She might start to balk at this sort of treatment if she knew that there was a better way to make her function. He smiled a second later though. He still had control. She couldn't do anything about it as long as his thumbprint controlled the chastity belt.

"Well, that's one problem solved... I think I have some other worthwhile goals for you."

12