Victoria's Request

Story Info
Victoria asks to be edged until she can't take it anymore.
1.6k words
4.68
75.3k
180
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to untie you until you cry," he said, looking straight into her eyes.

Victoria shuddered but did not avert her gaze. Her clear brown eyes shone with excitement, arousal, and perhaps ... just a little bit of fear.

"Tell me again," he said. "Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to tie me down," she was breathing heavily, almost slurring her words. "And then I want you to edge me over and over again until I can't take it anymore."

"And then?"

"And then, as soon as I start begging, I want you to gag me."

"Why?"

A range of conflicting emotions flashed over her face. "Because I want to feel powerless," she said.

"Very well," he said, "since you asked so nicely." He finished with the knots and stepped back to observe his handiwork. Victoria looked so vulnerable, naked and tied spread-eagle to the bed frame. He had put a towel on the bed between her legs and it looked like it would be needed very soon.

Not wasting any time, he pulled open the nightstand and took out her favorite vibrator. She used it almost every day, she had confided in him... but that was before she met him. She could not see him but she started squirming as she heard it start to buzz. He pressed it against her clit and she gasped, not expecting things to move so fast.

He leaned over so that he was whispering in her ear. "When was the last time you came?" he asked.

Victoria moaned in response.

"Let me answer for you," he said. "Exactly twenty days ago, on Friday evening. This is the longest you've ever gone without, isn't it?"

"Ahh ... ahhhh ... ahhhhhh!" was her only response.

"That's right, I forgot," he whispered. "You're not allowed to talk, because as soon as you say a single word, you're going to be gagged. Does that turn you on? Knowing that when the moment comes, when you need to come more than you've ever needed it in your entire life, that I'm not going to give it to you? That you are going to be completely at my mercy, not even able to beg?"

He felt Victoria's legs shaking as he pulled the vibrator away in one swift motion. She screamed, her hips bucking helplessly into the air. He cupped her chin in his hand and turned her to face him. Her cheeks were flushed and she had a wild look in her eyes.

"What was that, like two, three minutes? I've never seen you reach the edge so fast. Looks like we're going to have a lot of fun tonight; after all, we don't want three weeks of frustration to go to waste now, do we?"

He pushed the vibrator back and her eyes narrowed in pleasure. She was sweating now, and he wiped away the droplets with a gentle hand.

"Do you think I'm going to let you come tonight? Nod your head for yes, shake for no."

Victoria closed her eyes. She was breathing very heavily.

"Oh come on, you must have some idea," he taunted. This had been her fantasy to start, but now he found that he enjoyed it, enjoyed being sadistic and cruel to her. He imagined what it would feel like to be on the receiving side, and he felt his cock stiffen in his pants. He made sure to press it against Victoria's leg so that she could feel it.

"No matter, we can figure that out later. We've got a long night ahead of us, after all." He lifted his hand as she reached another edge, and this time her whole body shuddered, straining against the rope.

He ran the vibrator down her thighs, then up her stomach, then circled her nipples. He let it explore every inch of her body, except where she wanted it the most.

"If you want it, you just need to beg," he said softly. But she resisted, her eyes scrunched up with the effort.

He teased her this way for about half an hour and then went back to edging her. He brought her against the edge again and again, every time taking his hand away at the very last moment. He loved to look into her eyes when he did this, seeing the explosion of pleasure and frustration and helplessness inside. And somewhere deep in there, he knew, was love.

Every time he thought she would give in, that there was no way she could resist, but she did. Finally, it was too much for him to handle. He pulled down his pants, his cock springing out like a diving board.

"I have to fuck you," he said. "But you aren't allowed to come, of course. If you do, it's going to be a month this time. And every night I'm going to edge you, or I'm going to ruin your orgasm, and you won't know which."

As he lowered himself over her, she finally broke.

"PLEASE!" she screamed. "PLEASE LET ME COME! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I THOUGHT I COULD BUT I CAN'T!"

Realizing what she had just done, her eyes widened in horror, and she began to sob. He looked at her in wonder. He had never seen her like this before, so helpless, so vulnerable, so defeated. She looked so beautiful.

He ran his hand through her hair like he was calming a pet. "Shhh ... shhhhhh. It's okay. It's going to be alright. You've been a very, very good girl."

And with the other hand, he fastened the ball gag.

Her eyes widened as he entered her, and he gasped in pleasure as he felt her warmness. She was so slick, there was almost no resistance, but she squeezed him so tightly he thought he was going to come right away. He propped himself up on his elbows and thrust in and out, making a conscious effort to stop himself from going too quickly. He looked deep into her eyes, now clouded with pleasure and arousal. This was her fantasy, she had wanted this, but she could not have anticipated how intense it was going to be. Thinking of how much more he was going to do to her, he picked up the pace.

"Don't come," he said. "You're not allowed to come. You don't have permission to come. This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

She let out a deep guttural groan but her eyes were still locked on his. She had stopped trying to control herself long ago and he could hear garbled pleas from behind the gag. Spit drooled down from the corner of her mouth, mixing with her sweat and tears.

"Let me tell you a secret," he gasped. "You're not going to come today." He relished the look of fear and desperation in Victoria's eyes. "Or tomorrow. Or the day after." Saying those words turned him on more than he could have imagined, and he felt himself hurtling towards a blissful pleasure that he was so sadistically denying her. He felt the walls of her vagina contract and her legs start to shake, knew that she was going to come soon, that she could not possibly hold back.

He pulled himself out and, with a loud, animalistic moan, emptied himself over her lovely stomach.

He fell onto the sheets, exhausted, but beside him Victoria thrashed so hard he thought the bed frame would break. He trailed his fingers softly along her chest and nibbled gently into her neck.

"It's okay, it's okay. Shhhhhhhhhh. Shhhh. Just enjoy the sensations. Enjoy the frustration, enjoy the fact that I'm the one who's giving it to you. You want to come so badly, it's the only thing you are thinking about, you would do anything to come right now. And I could give you an orgasm right now, if I wanted to. But I'm not going to. You like that, don't you?"

Beside him, Victoria whimpered. She had given up struggling and was lying still, exhausted.

He left the room and came back a moment later. When she saw what he was holding in his hands, she began to shake her head violently.

"You've been such a good girl for me, Victoria," he said soothingly. "Just one more thing and then I'll take off your gag and untie your ropes. You wanted me to deny you and I need to do it right. We don't want any accidents in the middle of the night, do we? I don't know if I can trust you to not touch; you've been a good girl so far, but that pussy of yours can make you so dumb. We need to make sure, don't we?"

She lay still as stone, not moving a single muscle, as he secured the chastity belt on her. Again, he tried to imagine what she must be feeling right now and felt something fiery stir up inside him, even though he had just come moments ago. It must be pure agony, but such delicious agony! He didn't know if he could take it, were he in her position.

When he finished untying her, she didn't say a single word, but collapsed into his embrace. He kissed her, long and deep, and felt her grinding her hips against his, searching for a friction that did not exist. It was going to be a long night, for one of them.

"And the best thing is," he said, smiling, "is that we can do all this again tomorrow! Would you like that, Victoria?"

He saw the answer in her eyes.