All Comments on 'Sindys Undoing'

by SindySuxALot

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496almost 11 years ago

i wish someone would train me like that,great story ,more please .

pammycakes13pammycakes13almost 11 years ago
Fabulously Sissy-esque!!

What a real turn on, I am covered in cum as I write this......more, Please!!!!!!! And, as soon as you can!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bleah!

Every sissy fantasy of 20-30 years ago rolled into one, even the lisping.

I call this "Story Sux A Lot."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyable, but please please

Please lose the lisping in dialogue. There are conflicting opinions, but most writers agree that even too much slang in dialogue is very annoying. The constant lisping really was off putting, and I honestly don't see how failing to speak properly equals increased femininity. I would like to read more, but please drop the lisping.

jbilovejbilovealmost 11 years ago
Condoms

This is not a big problem, but you have Bob double wrapping his cock. Putting on two condoms will very often cause them to break because they are rubbing against each other. DON'T DOUBLE WRAP!!

jbilovejbilovealmost 11 years ago
Lisping

I agree with the others; get rid of the lisping. It is not only stupid sounding, it doesn't make any sense at all. Sissy's don't do it in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dial it down

In your eagerness to write something hot and edgy, you have written a cartoon. The lisp is very irritating. Your mistress is not dominant. She is psychotic, as is the good doctor. You dropped us so far into the story the reader is distracted wondering how the heck did this happen. Your hints aren't enough to support the current action.

Tags after the story are like a working cock on a sissy. This was not posted in noncon but relies heavily upon it. Future chapters or stories would benefit from an author's note at the start regarding noncon or fetish themes. Some authors take a too bad attitude about such notes, but I think they help you reach your target audience. They also help reduce flaming views from folks not into what you like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I LOVED IT

LOVED THE LISPING SO TAKE THAT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yum

I'm jealous of your sissy!! I wish someone would TRAIN me that way. I was leaking the entire time I was reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hell Yeah!

H.O.T. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredibly hot

Especially the description of sissy Sindy, her look and her watching porn.

Loved all verbal humiliation too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ecstacey.

I really wish that I was Sindy because I have always wanted this to happen to me. I was as hard as the whole time I was reading the story.

Brilliant and I hope one day there will be a number 4.

PantywaistKenPantywaistKenabout 8 years ago
Sindy rocks!

Great story!

KathyYesKathyYesover 6 years ago

Love it! Please keep up the adventures of sissy sindy and Mistress Lucy.

CumHungry55CumHungry55about 3 years ago

Sindy is such a Lucky Sissy for having a Wonderful Mistress to care for her!

nipplahnipplahover 2 years ago

wow!!!

loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's too bad somebody has to be degraded that way to make somebody feel important but that's where it is in the story hopefully it never happens in real life take care

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First of all the lisp is irritating and just plain stupid. Lucy sounds more like a psychopathic bitch than a mistress. Doctor Bob needs to have his medical license revoked and undergo psychotherapy. The characters and the situations you placed them in lost all eroticism and tended to make the read comical rather than sexual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous