Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

For the next three hours they fucked all around the pool area, and at one point she was lying in the chase lounge with her high heels over the shoulders of one of the black thugs, getting fucked senseless by his huge, cock, while she eagerly sucked and licked the other huge black cock that was positioned right by her face.

They fucked like this until both boys came five times each. The last cum happened while she sat on the edge of the lounge chair while alternating between sucking their huge cockheads while her hands busily jerked their long, thick shafts. As she greedily stroked both of their massive black poles she was groaning telling how much she loved their huge black cocks. After 10 minutes of this hot treatment both boys exploded all over her, covering her sexy Jewish face, her hair and her huge tits in a massive amount of hot cum.

After drenching her in cum, they all went for a swim. In the pool they continued kissing and playing with each other. Even though the boys had cum for the fifth time, they were as hard as rocks, and kept telling her that they needed more of her fine white pussy, which she was more than happy to give them.

At one point, she was bent over the diving board getting fucked from behind by Shaquan's huge black cock while she passionately sucked on Jameel's throbbing dick while he sat on the edge of the board. After a few hours of fucking in the pool Jameel said out loud, without even asking her permission,

"Let's take this fine-ass bitch up to her bedroom and finish her off there. I wants to fuck her on the bed she fucks her husband in."

After hearing him say it she went wild kissing the black thug kissing him so passionately that they both wished they were alone.

'Damn, I wants this bitch all to myself,'he thought to himself.'Want this smoking bitch all alone one day,'he thought to himself as they kissed with a heated passion. It was something that did happen a few times but once his partner in crime Shaquan got suspicious and followed them in her Mercedes to an upscale hotel in Beverly Hills and waited almost six hours for them to come out. Following them back to the projects where she dropped him off he jumped his friend in the stairwell and after knives were drawn they both ended up in the hospital clinging to life support from multiple stab wounds.

She kissed them both as she moaned lustfully.

"Oh God. Take me to my bed and fuck me," she groaned loudly.

When she got out of the pool they both dried her off as they each kissed her hotly.

When she stepped back into her high heels and boldly said in a sly throaty voice, "Let me show your two big black cocks the way to my bedroom. The bed where my husband and I sleep in," she added slyly.

As her high heels clicked on the cement patio she stroked both their cocks all the way into the house, as she walked between them, they stopped every few feet to kiss, while she lovingly pumped their big, hard, twelve inch dicks. The two young black thugs had her so turned on.

When they were half-way up the staircase they stopped her and fucked right there. As she was bouncing up and down on one of the huge black cocks she greedily sucked the other and as soon as he came she was pulled up and was taken by the other black thug who kissed her hard before spinning her around and fucking her from behind as she clung to the railing for dear life as he pounded into her while she hungrily kissed her other black thug lover.

Once they got to the bedroom they fucked all night long as each black stud filled her pussy and mouth with buckets of cum. The only time they stopped fucking was when her husband called. Before she answered the phone she put her fingers to her lips and signaled them to be quiet, because it was her husband and she needed to find out exactly when he would be coming back from his business trip. She put the phone on speaker, and answered it. As she talked to her husband, she was passionately licking both of their huge black cocks that glistened from all of the hot cum from her hot pussy.

As her husband continued to talk to her about how successful his business trip was going she was passionately kissing each black teen thug while she pumped their huge twelve inch shafts through the palms of her outstretched hands.

As soon as she hit the end call button both studs they both groaned as she urged them to cum and they proceeded to drench her face, hair and huge tits in a shower of cum. From there they went to the shower where they continued playing with each other and as she squatted and sucked them both to raging hard-on's once again. Drying off and stepping back into her pumps they went back to her bed where they spent the entire day fucking like wild animals.

Pool Party:

The night of the pool party the Jewish Milf walked into the kitchen looking for her best friend Teresa. The party was for both her 66th birthday and her daughter Hailey's 18th birthday. At 66, Teresa Kane was a knock-out stunner with the body that had men and young boys with their tongues hanging out of their mouths when she walked by. As the stacked Jewish MILF, Lori Klein got to the kitchen she could hear in friend in a heated argument with someone. Stepping to the side of the door she heard her friend's voice go from agitation to a low, throaty moan. This was followed by her friend saying in a frustrated voice,

"Not here baby...I can't."

As a powerful and highly-skilled attorney she had a sharp eye when it came to human nature and seeing things for what they really were, not what they appeared to be. Before the party she had a very good idea that her good and very attractive friend was fucking or thinking of fucking her daughter's boyfriend. This came from conversations they had about him being very handsome and very confident. The other reason she thought so was because of how much of a drop-dead-gorgeous stud he was and that she herself had been fucking him for over a month.

Now more curious than ever to see who her friend was in the kitchen with she walked in. It was then that her blood began to boil as jealously came over her from the surprise of seeing her best friend with her daughter's boyfriend Chase. This confirmed her suspicions about her close friend and at that moment she was very pleased she interrupted them.

When her cell phone rang while at the party she saw it was his, the German studs, number and instantly got turned on. Going to a private area by the side of the pool she answered it as she felt her heart race.

"Let's fuck," the German stud snarled.

Wanting to be with him more than anything she told her husband that she had to leave and finish up a draft for the morning and that she'd be staying at her office apartment that night. Out of her mind to fuck her huge cocked lover she went to her office and changed into something very sexy.

She put on a white micro-mini dress she had just bought to wear for him. It plunged in the front and exposed the sides of her massive, creamy tits right to the edge of her inch long nipples. The back of the devilish dress scooped right above the crack of her delicious ass. The dress was so tight it looked as if it was painted on. Wanting to thrill him she added a pair of nude thigh high stockings.

Walking to her $85,000 Mercedes with her black high heel pumps clicking rapidly on the driveway she reached for her cell phone. As she slid into the leather seat, she called him.

"Where the fuck are you," he answered in an annoyed voice.

"I'm on my way baby. I had to stop at my office. I'm in my car now," she said hotly.

"Just hurry the fuck up. I need that pussy," he said in an agitated voice then hit the end button on his cell phone.

"Oh baby, I'll be right there," she said to no one because, he had already hung up

'God he must be so horny for me',she thought to herself excitedly as lit a cigarette to calm herself then pushed down on her right high heel pump on the accelerator in desperation to getting to him as quick as possible. As she drove to his hotel she thought to herself that he must have really liked the bikini she wore that night. It was a very sinful slingshot bikini that barely covered her huge nipples on her massive tits and had a string that went right between her ass. With a pair of black pumps she looked sinful.

Despite the pleas from her two daughters and her husband not to wear it she ignored them and wore it anyway. All she cared about was having Chase's eyes riveted to her.

Her body was pure perfection. Because her type A Jewish personality and having a ravenous metabolism that included large portions of sex, was what kept her weight at 110 and her amazing 32E-21-33 body that was already fully developed at the age of 15.

The night of the pool party all she could think about was her best friend's daughter's boyfriend and his enormous cock and how hard he liked to fuck. She wore her sinful swimsuit to drive him crazy.

The second she came through his penthouse door he ripped her mini dress off and spun her around and forced her forward. Running his fingers through her pussy lips he felt that she was already soaked.

He had her in a spell from the first night she met him at her best friend's house a month before.

THE BEGINNING OF CHASE

An hour after leaving the pool party in an angered state the 18 year old German stud was slamming his gargantuan cock into the soaking wet pussy of the incredibly stacked and very sexy Lori Klein. At 60, Lori Klien was the quintessential smoking-hot Jewish MILF. With shoulder length blond hair and classic Jewish face, with narrow, high cheekbones and a sexy, long, tapered nose her 5'6" 110pound 32E-21-33 body threw off constant sex-signals that all men and woman fantasized about and desperately wanted to fuck.

Reflecting back to meeting the German stud

It was a dinner party with their circle of friends. He was there with her best friend's daughter, Hailey and some of her friends. From the moment she laid eyes on him her body was on fire from his gorgeous looks and the deliberate way he scanned her figure was so bold.

Sizing her up and taking in the sight of her hot body, especially her 32E tits that defied her thin frame he instantly knew he was going to fuck her. Being very sexual herself she couldn't stop looking over at him and even grinned knowingly when their eyes made contact. Each time he caught her eye looking at him he shot her a sly grin that sent chills down her spine and made her huge inch long quarter sized nipples turn rock hard.

At one point he walked right behind her and went right behind her neck and boldly said, "You're a real sexy lady, but I'm sure you already know that," then added with his hot breath against her exposed neck, "And I'll bet you're a great fuck too. Let's fuck sometime."

She was both taken aback and thrilled at the same time. As a powerful and cut-throat lawyer she was not accustomed to anyone speaking to her that way, certainly not by a brash 18 year old. It was at the party that she learned about the hotel in Beverly Hills that he was being groomed to take over from his father. That night she went home and masturbated no less than five times as she thought about how bold he was saying 'let's fuck,' and how attracted she was to him.

LORI KLEIN AND THE 18 YEAR OLD STUD: How it started

One evening her husband had a business meeting with a client at the hotel her best friend's daughter's boyfriend managed. He called and invited her to join him for dinner after the meeting. Once she heard where the hotel was she told her husband she would check her calendar and call him back.

Although she did have one appointment with a new 21 year old attorney at a trendy restaurant she didn't think twice about postponing their meeting. The young attorney was hired to exclusively do depositions and she knew they would have ended the night at his apartment fucking all night. She told her husband that she would call him back to let him know if she could make it.

After hanging up with her husband she instantly called the hotel and confirmed that the young German stud who she had met at her best friend's house who been on her mind from the night she met him was the manager that night. She then called the young attorney to reschedule their appointment. Noting his disappointment she promised to reschedule and even told him that they could get away for a weekend.

This seemed to soothe him even though he told her with a pouty voice that he couldn't stop thinking about her and candidly told her he wanted to fuck her so bad. That plea came from going out to dinner with her the week before then kissing in his Porsche for an hour. During the kiss he had hands running up and down her nylons until he parted her legs until his fingers were in her pussy. Kissing her neck and telling her how sexy she was he buried his fingers in her pussy and made her cum hard.

Turned on by the way he kissed and impressed that he made her cum real hard she in turn rubbed his cock through his pants. Her touch made caused him to instantly explode.

Her disappointment didn't only come because he came so fast. It was really because when she felt the size of his cock even rock hard her hand easily covered the length of it and by the way it protruded from his pants made her think of how thin it was. Begging her to go home with him she told him in a disappointed voice that she would really love to but that she had to get up very early to prepare for court.

She answered the young attorney by telling him she wanted to fuck him too and that they would real soon. Of course that was a lie meant to soften his ego. Although she did think to herself that she would fuck him sometime, but only at that moment when she was so overly horny and needed his pouty mouth on her pussy. After telling him she hung up an immediately called her husband and told him she could meet him for dinner.

After hanging up with him she had her secretary cancel all of her plans for the afternoon and went shopping for a new dress then to a spa. When the knockout Jewish MILF walked into the hotel every male in the establishment and some females too stopped their conversations or what they were doing to gaze at her body. Her incredible body and what she was wearing instantly commanded attention and one could almost feel the thoughts of men and women fantasizing about her fill the air.

She walked into the dining room wearing a skin-tight white mini dress that barely covered her mind blowing ass. Under the dress she wore a pair of tan thigh high stockings and a black thong which could be seen through the paper-thin material of her dress. Her tapered legs were accented by a pair of black open toed pumps.

The front of the skin-tight mini dress plunged to her navel in a wide V exposing half of her huge suckable 32E tits which hung low on her narrow chest. Braless, her huge, wide pink nipples strained through the sheer fabric and could be seen from across the room which was exactly where the young 18 year old stud she had come dressed for was standing and intently watching. Looking over and seeing him their eyes were locked in a gaze that oozed sex and lust.

When she sat down she instantly noticed by the way her husband's eyes were glazed over and the way he slurred his words that he was sloshed. She was accustomed to his drinking and didn't care tonight because, her focus was all on the 18 year old boyfriend of her best friend's daughter.

He was saying something about how he made a major score with his European client and as he was talking the 18 year old stud walked over to the table carrying the drink he had just ordered. After handing it to him he immediately began making conversation with the hot 55 year old.

"You look reallyhottonight Mrs. Klein," he boldly said without any regard for her husband who was sitting right there

Although the brazen 18 year old didn't care less if the fat, slob heard him call his wife hot he didn't have to worry because, he was too drunk to hear a word he said and was busy with the new drink he had in front of him.

The second he said it her huge nipples came to attention and pushed right through the sheer material of her dress. Looking at her husband she grinned back at the young manager and thanked him for the compliment. As she thanked him his eyes were stripping her dress with a hunger that had her squirming in her seat.

"Very handsome yourself Chase," she said in a throaty voice that had sex written all over it.

She was eye level with the biggest bulge she had ever seen and it actually caused her to moan in a low-throaty voice. It was the first time in her life that she felt as if she had no control. Looking up at him with eyes wide open, he had a sly grin on his face that let her know he knew exactly what she was steering at.

She had numerous lovers throughout her twenty year marriage as she climbed the ladder of success and was used to men giving her all the attention in the world, but there was a hypnotic quality about this 18 year old that she had never before experienced. She could instantly sense his commanding power and that he was mature beyond his years. She was drawn to him unlike any other person she had ever fucked.

Suddenly a waiter came over and broke the spell and began handing menus to her husband and to her.

"Enjoy your dinner Mr. & Mrs. Klein," The 18 year old stud manager said and before leaving told the waiter to bring the husband another drink and to put it on his tab and to make it a double this time.

The husband, slurring his words thanked him and after he and the waiter left he told the wife that he really liked their friend's daughter's boyfriend.Not nearly as much as I do,she thought to herself slyly as she gazed over at him again as he stood by the bar with his eyes riveted to her body.

When her husband's drink came she made an excuse to use the ladies room and told him she had to make an important call too. As she left the table the 18 year stud's eyes were all over her amazing body thinking to himself,'I'm gonna fuck the shit out of this hot big titted bitch.'As he thought about fucking her he felt his monstrous cock begin to twitch in his pants.

Even though he had skipped school that day and spent the entire morning and afternoon fucking two 45 year old Asian mothers of girls he went to school with his huge cock was ready for round two.

Looking back and hoping he was watching her, she saw him follow her. Turning her head back around she grinned slyly as she felt her body instantly turn on.

Before she reached the ladies room he came up from behind her and took her hand pulling her into a private banquet room that was not being used that night. In seconds they were kissing hard as his hands pushed the top of her dress to the side and instantly pinched her huge nipples so hard that the backs of her feet came out of her pumps.

"Oh fuck," she groaned out loud in a hot, throaty voice from the way he forcefully took her.

"Cum you sexy slut," he commanded as her pussy instantly burst.

As she exploded harder than she ever had in her life he forced her to her knees.

"Now suck it bitch," he commanded

As a high powered attorney, with a take-no-prisoners personality and ruthless as a shark she was always in control and with her sexual partners that she had that was still the case. Never in her life had she felt submissive and yet here was an 18 year old stud who was completely dominating her.

"Oh my God," she said in disbelief from seeing something so gargantuan then looked up at him with more fear than she ever had for anything.

The thought of what the giant monster in front of her would do to her pussy had her both excited and terrorized.

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers