Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

"You gonna suck it or just stare at it all night, bitch." he said in a demanding tone which sent a chill down her spine.

A second later she was stroking him passionately while kissing all over his enormous, thick veined shaft.

As she was pumping his huge shaft in both hands with more lust than she ever had for any young black thug or any one for that matter, he was busily playing with her enormous tits and her huge nipples pulling and twisting her nipples with a demonic grin on his face. He was twisting and pulling on her nipples so hard that she thought they were going to come off the ends of her tits.

Throwing her head back she was in ecstasy as she felt her pussy respond by coming to a boil again.

"Cum... fucking big titted bitch," he commanded knowing he was bringing her off by the way he was pulling on her huge nipples.

"Oh fuck." She snarled as she squeezed and squirted for the first time in her life.

Gripping his massive cock, her pussy squirted forming a big puddle between her high heel pumps.

Within a minute he was ready to cum and told her to swallow his load. With a passion that she never had for any man and from being controlled by such a young stud she swallowed his load until he grabbed his shaft and shot the rest onto her huge tits. His hot cum in her fleshy mounds caused her to cum again.

There was so much cum that it funneled between her tits and spread onto the material of her dress. With a few shots left he brought his monster to her beautiful face and let it spray all over her soft, white skin. This act caused her to groan crazily. To most women and to her this was such a degrading act, but she was so insane for lust because, of his mammoth cock she let him shoot off on her face as if she hungered it.

He came with so much force cum even flew into her hair which drove her even more insane. The second he stopped cumming, he pulled her up onto a large round table and tore her floss-like thong right off, tearing it to shreds as he threw it to the floor and lined his raging hard-on to the mouth of her soaked pussy.

"Oh fuck," she groaned in crazed excitement knowing she was about to get fucked by the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Spreading her long pussy lips with his huge cockhead she started to groan like a dog in heat. Lifting her right thigh he grabbed her ankle right above her black pump and leaned into her.

Instinctively she reached for his massive cock and made sure it was at just the right angel. Forcefully he began working the 13 inch monster into his newest pussy. As he went into her fuck hole she was breathing in rapid breaths as her ass jerked wildly on the table as it tried desperately to adjust to the biggest cock it ever had.

Leaning over her they kissed hard as his monster dick stretched her out further than ten cocks combined. She was so into kissing him and flicking her tongue against his in a snake-like-battle that had her panting and never wanting it to end.

"Oh God...Oh God," she groaned as her pussy shuddered through its tenth cum.

Reaching down she gauged that he only had a few inches inside her as he continued to force her open. With every inch was a hard orgasm that left her panting. Her intense orgasms helped coat his huge cock and he used the wet lubrication to force into her like a jack hammer.

"So fucking huge, baby." She groaned as she gritted her teeth as his monstrous cock finally bottomed out.

The next ten minutes were a blur to her as he slammed into her with the force of a freight train. At times she would look at him and saw an almost maniacal rage on his face that made her shiver. Feeling his monster cock swell inside, her eyes went wide as she felt her pussy stretch even wider. She was breathing in short breaths as she thought his mammoth cock was surely going to split her in half. As she felt him tense up she heard him groan.

"Oh God, baby." She groaned knowing he was going to cum again.

Suddenly she threw her head back as her eyes rolled inside her head as she felt his monster cock explode deep into the back of her cunt. As he continued to burst inside her scorching cunt he continued to fuck her as hard as a pile driving machine. This caused her to erupt in the hardest, most intense orgasm of her life.

Her orgasm joining his was unlike anything she ever experienced sexually. As her orgasm flowed through her body she began to think to herself,'Oh God I could see myself divorcing my husband and leaving my daughters to run off to a secluded island with this gorgeous stud.' I could drain my accounts and we could go away, to a place where we could fuck all day and night,she thought to herself as he continued to fill her hot cunt with more cum than she ever felt in her life.

She had had numerous lovers, but none came close to matching what this 18 year old stud did to her pussy. The way he made her cum, and the way he fucked was what she had waited her whole life for. After cumming he yanked her off the table. Barely able to stand he pushed on her shoulders.

"Suck me clean. Taste your sexy pussy bitch," as he pushed her down on her pumps.

Frantically she lifted his mammoth cock and licked all over his enormous shaft as she tasted herself all over him.

"Fuck your cunt bitch," he commanded as she rubbed her clit in a rapid frenzy.

I've never been so controlled by anyone,she thought to herself as her pussy exploded for the twentieth time in as many minutes. When she came he pulled her to him and they kissed hard.

"Get rid of your fat slob of a husband tonight. I want this pussy all night," he commanded.

"Oh God yes," she grinned slyly then met him for a deep, passion filled kiss.

With cum all over her face, in her hair and on her dress she had to clean herself and collect her thoughts. In the ladies room she came up with a plan to spend the night with her huge cocked lover. Telling her husband that she had to go back to the office to get ready for a big case she had the young manager put him in a cab. He had two of his employees put the fat husband in the cab, then went back into the hotel with her arm-in-arm and walked to his private elevator where they started kissing even before the doors closed.

Once in the penthouse she found out what he really fucked like and for the next eight hours was stretched out and fucked by a huge log of a cock that never stopped pounding. After that night they continued fucking a few times a week and although she wanted much more from him his thoughts were fixated on his girlfriend's hot mother who he wanted more than anything.

BACK TO THE NIGHT OF THE PARTY IN HIS HOTEL ROOM

Taking his mammoth cock in his hand he began forcing it into her already wet pussy like a jack hammer. Her pussy instantly shuddered and came from the excitement of having his monster cock back inside her. All she could think was that he was so horny from seeing her at the party that he could wait to fuck her. Usually they would kiss hotly as he eased his giant shaft into her pussy but tonight was very different. He was in a rage to fuck and it both excited her and frightened her at the same time.

At times she almost regretted seeing him that night because of the brutal force he was fucking her at. He always fucked hard which she absolutely loved because, of how hard she always came, but tonight he was fucking her so hard and with so much force that she almost passed out a few times. This night he was crazed in a way that she had never seen him before. Grabbing her by the waist he was instantly slamming his monster cock into her soaked pussy.

Standing in just her black pumps she was getting slammed by the biggest cock of her life. It was a cock she worshiped and thought about every waking hour of the day. During high profile litigations she was consumed with thoughts of fucking him and these thoughts resulted in her transferring into a devil-woman in the court room that her opposition feared. The submissive nature she had with the 18 year old stud in the ways he controlled her made her enraged inside and the way she channeled it was to get even with those she went up against in the courtroom.

He wouldn't let her stop fucking for a second, as he continued battering her pussy with the force of a freight train and at a lightning fast tempo which had her groaning as she threw her head back and came in a flood. After the second hour and from cumming over a hundred times she begged him pleadingly to stop and rest, even telling him she needed to suck his huge cock. During the two hour assault on her stretched-out cunt his mammoth cock shot-off six times and after each powerful cum he stayed rock hard and continued pounding into her with the brutal force of a deranged convict who had been locked away for thirty years.

When he told her she could get the fuck out if she didn't like the way he was fucking her she instantly changed her attitude and told him, he could use her pussy as much as he wanted. Like every woman that fucked him, she was under his spell. She was so addicted to his massive cock and the way he fucked. She would have left her husband and her two daughters in a second if he asked. It was something her good friend Teresa was going to find out very soon.

"Oh God, I'm yours, baby." She snarled, thinking that the way he was punishing her boiling, wet pussy with his monster cock was because, of how turned on he was to her.

Of course she had no idea that it had to do with his mind racing from the images of his girlfriend's super-hot mom, Teresa Kane, in her bikini tonight and how close they came to fucking. It's what he wanted the second he laid eyes on her and he was so enraged because, they had come so close tonight, but she shut it down and wouldn't go to her bedroom with him.

"Yeah, baby. This pussies mine whenever I want it," he snarled as his 13 inch monster slammed into the huge titted attorney with the force of a freight train.

Hearing this caused her to groan and coat his massive shaft with another wild orgasm.

"God, that huge cock is so horny tonight." She said out loud after he slammed into her.

He didn't say a word and just grunted as he used her pussy with revenge for not fucking his girlfriend's hot mom.

"Saw something you liked tonight lover." The huge titted attorney said, as she looked back and saw the rage on his face.

"Yeah bitch," he growled as he slammed his massive 13 inch cock into her tortured, outstretched cunt.

"Umm. I guess you liked what you saw at the party tonight lover." She snorted as he leaned over her and grabbed her huge, hanging 32E tits and started pulling on her huge nipples as he continued to plow into the deepest part of her steaming cunt.

"That's right." He grunted as the image of his girlfriend's smoking-hot mom kissing his enormous cock flashed in his mind's eye.

"Got you so horny you needed to fuck real bad." She asked teasingly, all the time thinking it was her he needed to fuck, because of the devilish slingshot bikini she wore at the party.

"Fuckin slut." He grunted which was directed at his girlfriend's smoking hot mother.

His rage of course was all about his girlfriend's hot mother. The big titted slut was one of thirty older women he could have called that night who would have been there as fast as they could if their cell phones rang. All married themselves with children they would have run out the door to be with him if he called.

To Be Continued!

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers