Sinful High Class Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers

He then began inserting his huge black cock into me very slowly. Just his immense head at the entrance felt so huge that I shuddered and came. Once his big cock head was inside me, he began running his black hands teasingly along the sides of my stocking covered legs and over my ass.

As his huge black cock inched into me ever so slowly, stretching me wider than any man has he said, "Yeah bitch now I's gonna make that sexy high class white pussy mine."

By the moaning sounds I was making he knew I was enjoying every gorgeous inch of that huge black shaft. The protruding web of veins heightened the incredible sensations my pussy was experiencing, as my fuck lips wrapped tightly around his huge black shaft.

I then looked back and snarled, "Soooo fucking big. Oh baby your black cock's sooo fucking big. You've got such a huge fucking cock baby. I've never fucked anything so big baby."

The rapper took me from behind and began slow fucking me with that beautiful black 12 inch cock, thrilling me with every long stroke. As he fucked his huge black cock into my tight wet pussy he kissed my neck commenting on how fucking sexy and high classed I was and that his big black cock never fucked such a sexy upper class bitch.

I was so horny from being with someone so beneath my social standing. After about twenty minutes of fucking his huge black cock I surprised him by saying, "Oh baby I need to taste that huge black cock again."

I then pulled away from his enormous cock which caused a loud popping sound then knelt over at the waist and began licking my tongue crazily all over the massive wet shaft tasting myself. He kept moaning and said, "Yeah baby taste yo' sexy white million dollar pussy all over my ghetto black cock."

After a few minutes he leaned me forward again and brought that huge black monster into my greedy pussy once again causing me to groan, "Soooooo fucking big baby."

Knowing we would easily fuck through the night, I reached for the cordless phone and dialed my husband. The black Rap star kept slowly pumping that giant black cock into me as I told my husband that I was going to stay at the mansion to take care of some last minute details before the client arrived the next day.

When the Rap star heard me make these arrangements with my husband he leaned forward and whispered in my ear saying, "Why don't ya tell your limp-dicked husband that yo' fuckin' a 12 inch Nigga cock."

As I held the cell phone in one hand listening to my husband ramble on about some business, our tongues met in a sexy kiss while that monster black cock pumped into my tight as a glove white fuck hole inch by inch stretching it wider then it ever had before!

With every stroke his huge black cock pried me open wider than the previous stroke. My pussy was on fire and I was determined to accommodate his entire huge 12 inch black shaft.

The young black rap star added, "Tell the mutha fucka that I gonna brand my Nigga' name into yo' tight white pussy with my 12 inch black cock bitch."

As soon as I hung up the phone I began meeting his every thrust with my burning ass. After a few minutes I felt his big black cock twitch. I then turned my head and I said snarling, "You got another big hot load in that huge black cock for me baby?"

As he moaned he said crazily,"Oh fuck yeah bitch come and git it bitch."

I began to feel his huge black cock begin to twitch inside me and I immediately pulled it out and stroked his huge angry black shaft off sending his turned on cum flying over the balcony onto the expensive marble floor 20 feet below.

We then went into the master bedroom and kissed for a good half hour. His cock was hanging down over the front of his thigh, but even soft was over 10 inches long. I had to blow that black cock in the same way that I needed air to breath. I began kissing it saying how much I loved the size of it. Even in a softened state I could barely get my mouth a few inches beyond the big black head. Without using my hands I began sucking on his huge head. As it swelled my mouth continued being pushed back until I could only lick and kiss the shaft and suck on just the black head. The black rap star was hard once again to my amazement and delight.

As he laid on the king sized circular bed he called his driver and told him to go get us something to eat. I had to laugh to myself when he said to bring back some fried chicken. Talk about a stereotype, although he did tell the driver to find an expensive Sushi restaurant for me. He told the driver to bring it up to us when he got back.

The driver returned about an hour later and came up to the master bedroom. When the driver entered the room the young black rap star and I were lost in a sexy fuck position. The black rap star was sitting in a chair while I had my back to him. With my high heels on the edge of the chair I was riding his huge black cock while his black hands cupped my ass. When the driver came into the room to bring us the food I continued to fuck the young rapper, moaning and groaning sinfully.

As I moaned with the look of ecstasy on my face I could see the driver staring directly at me. I knew he was enjoying this hot scene watching a very sexy older white woman dressed in high heels and stockings fucking up and down on his young boss's huge black cock. This added to my already highly aroused state and made me feel even more depraved. My young lover told the driver to leave, but to be back at 8am.

As I continued fucking his huge black cock I snarled," Tell him 8 at night baby."

He then shouted, "You heard the sexy white lady, now get the fuck out and be back tomorrow night at 8!"

Throughout the night and into the next day the young black rap star and I fucked and played with each other in every room of his new 10 million dollar mansion. When the driver came the following day we drove back to my office. We were still consumed with kissing and fucking and went on until we reached my office.

As I began to think about the moment I saw his black cock, I remembered thinking how huge it was. Now that I had seen my sons enormous cock I had to laugh to myself thinking, "So much for the myth about black men having the biggest cocks. My own son has a monstrous cock that would put the black Rap star to shame!"

My son was at least at least twice as big. To be continued.......

Watch for Sinful High Class Mom (Part 2) cumming soon.

shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers