Reader Profile image
userpic of The_Dragon_Tamer

The_Dragon_Tamer

I have lived all over the world. I have done and seen more things in my lifetime than most people would do in 10 and I'm still going for more. I have accomplished all of my goals and succeeded in completing all of my sexual fantasies including my deepest and darkest ones several times over. I live to fulfill special ladies' secret, deep, dark sexual fantasies and have done so on many occasions. If you have a fantasy that you would like to share with me, please PM me. I love to write private stories for those special ladies and their fantasies incorporating all into a story written just for them. I do not post my stories on Lit, as they are private and for the one I wrote that particular story for.
I am a DOM and can't be a sub, however I have written stories that way but I could never be a sub. I was in the USAF for 12 years and Spec. Ops in an "on-call" basis for 27 (I was very good at what I did as I am with everything that I do.) I am a Jack-if-All-Trades and a master of Many. I was a professional chef, surfer, scuba diver/cave diver instructor, competition shooter (after what I was required to do I don't hunt anymore but still enjoy shooting), carpenter, electrician, plumber, manager, just to name a few of many more. ;)
Have a fantasy and would like a story written just for you about it, please by all means PM me.

Location

In my Northern Realm, where Dragons fly free and I am their Protector.

Gender

Male

Member Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
32Following
14My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact The_Dragon_Tamer by clicking here.