Singapore Hotties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia Chua and Aznita decided that they first please their horny Indian friend Julie. Alicia Chua kissed Julie on her sexy mouth and flipped her tongue over her teeth and gums. Without breaking the kiss they started undressing each other. Alicia Chua reached Julie's back and pulled the top of her Salwar Kameez. Julie unbuttoned Alicia Chua's blouse and pulled it off. Aznita watched them undress each other and she undressed herself. Now the tits of the Singapore Chinese woman and that of the Singapore Indian woman were fully exposed and their erect nipples rubbed against one another's. Alicia Chua broke her long kiss and placed her fingers on Julie's pantyhose. She knelt in front of the horny Singapore Indian babe and pulled it down slowly. Julie's thick black pubic hair was quite visible through her transparent white lacey panties. The thin fabric was too small to cover all of her dense pubic bush that peeked out from all sides of her panties.

Aznita moved closer and lifted Alicia Chua up and undid her skirt. She stepped out of it and stood in front of Aznita and Julie in just her black garter belt, dark silk stocking and high heel shoes. The Singapore Chinese cunt was on fire.

"Julie you have so much hair on your pussy," remarked Alicia Chua.

Alicia Chua went behind Julie and massaged her firm tits and kissed her neck. Julie purred like a kitten and threw her hands back and she turned to face Alicia Chua. Aznita pressed Alicia Chua down on to Julie's tits. Julie's tits were not that big as compared to Aznita, but were firm and tight. The horny Singapore Indian babe's cunt ached like hell to be touched, licked, sucked, and fucked.

"Take her to the bed, Alicia," said Aznita caressing Julie's perky tits.

Aznita led the way and held their hands. Alicia Chua sat on the bed and Julie unhooked her stocking and garter belt. Aznita pulled down Julie's panties. Julie had long, curly black hair that matted her pussy in a dense canopy. Her pussy lips were long, puffy and dark. Her butt was round, firm and tanned.

"Julie needs a big cock, I guess," whispered Aznita.

The three horny Singapore women were totally naked. They hugged each other and kissed. Facing the bed was a full-length mirror on the wall. They enjoyed their own naked bodies on the mirror. The three beauties ran their hands all over each other's bodies. Julie's smooth and tanned skin and her dense black pubic hair turned on Alicia Chua continuously. This was the first time that she in the company of an Indian and a Malay woman. Alicia Chua touched Julie's smooth thighs which send goose bumps all over her body.

"Aznita tell us your experiences with that Indian lady Pushpalatha," Alicia Chua asked Aznita.

Alicia Chua turned around and saw that Julie had started to masturbate. She asked her to spread her legs wide so that she could have a better view of that hairy and horny Singapore Indian cunt. The sight of Julie's dark pussy turned on Alicia Chua and Aznita greatly. Aznita asked Julie not to climax but to go slow. The sexy Singapore Chinese babe was so dam horny that she immediately rushed to Julie and buried her face in her thick pubic jungle.

"Julie, I want to lick you until you cum and drench me with your juices" Alicia Chua blubbered out.

Julie spread her legs as far as she could and Alicia Chua snuggled between them and glued her mouth on the Indian pussy. Her tongue started to explore the folds of Julie's thick outer labia and dived deep into her hot and gushing fuck hole. Watching her Chinese boss licking her Indian friend's pussy turned on the Malay hottie Aznita and her pussy was on ravaging fire. Alicia Chua was very excited and tasted Julie's cunt and smacked up her cunt juices. She sucked on Julie's hard clit and flicked her tongue over it again and again. The horny Julie screamed and twisted her body. Aznita moved close to Julie and began to lick Julie's hairy pussy along with Alicia Chua.

Alicia Chua worked on Julie's clit while Aznita licked Julie's cunt lips. She pushed in four of her fingers into the sloppy cunt of Julie and finger fucked her at the same time. Julie had never been eaten like this before. A horny Singapore Indian cunt was being ravaged by two hungry mouths... one horny Singapore Malay mouth and one Singapore Chinese mouth. Julie could not handle the double pleasure and she screamed and twisted her body either way. She bucked up her hips and swayed her head on the bed.

"Oh yes fuck me... lick me... ohhh... faster... faster... " Julie yelled at the double pleasure that she received.

Aznita forced her fingers in and out of Julie's hairy cunt while Alicia Chua held Julie's hard clit between her teeth and gently nibbled it. Julie could not hold any more and she climaxed and groaned loudly, that rocked the entire apartment. She came hard into Alicia Chua and Aznita's mouth at the same time. Her cunt juices gushed out in torrents. The Chinese woman and the Malay woman lapped and drank the juice that gushed out of the Indian cunt until the last drop. Aznita felt her own orgasm approaching and she rubbed her face on Julie's wet pussy until she reached her climax. She moaned and grunted into Julie's furry cunt.

Aznita pushed her fingers into Alicia Chua's cunt and moved it in and out until her Chinese boss exploded to a wild and lasting orgasm. Alicia Chua kept licking Julie's cunt until the orgasm faded away from her. Mixed with the cunt juices and saliva Julie's thick cunt hair was plastered to her cunt and her black pussy was open and looked like an opened flower. Julie had her hands folded up that showed her armpits which was covered with a dense growth of black hair. Her horny face and her black hair in her armpits were an erotic sight and were good to turn on a man or a woman alike.

"Julie you taste good, I could go on licking you for ever" Alicia Chua said and wiped her face that was covered with Julie's cunt nectar.

"Let's do it again" Aznita said and spread Julie's legs even wider.

Julie moaned and did not want the fine pleasure to get away. She wanted both of them to suck and lick her cunt again and again. The Singapore Indian was extremely horny. Aznita touched the wet pubic hair of Julie and said that it was soft and bushy. Her hands sent shivers all through Julie's slim but sexy body. Julie's moans were an encouragement to Aznita and she immediately pushed her finger into Julie's waiting fuck hole. Julie closed her eyes and moaned. Alicia Chua moved close and began to caress Julie's firm tits with both her hands. Aznita brought her mouth slowly to her Indian friend's hairy pussy and Julie felt the hot breath of her horny Malay friend.

Julie pushed her pelvis up and Aznita's thick lips finally made an electrifying contact on her waiting pussy. Julie was in heaven. She screamed and pushed again. Aznita let out a loud moan and drove her stiff tongue deep into Julie's cunt. Julie twisted her body, but Alicia Chua kept her in place by holding her tits. She had Julie's nipples between her fingers and rolled them.

"Julie you taste good" Aznita said and licked Julie's pussy like a real pro.

Aznita used her agile tongue for a while on Julie's clit and then pushed in another finger into Julie's slippery and horny fuck twat. The second finger drove her wild and she cooed like a wood pigeon. Alicia Chua now moved one of her hand to Julie's firm butt and pushed her finger into her black and tight anus. Julie's tits, cunt and her anus were all been taken good care of. When Alicia Chua's finger entered in her tight anus, Julie screamed and bucked up her hips.

"I love that Alicia... fuck me... make me cum... oh... yeah... " Julie grunted loudly.

Aznita sucked on Julie's cunt perfectly as though she had been a lesbian all her life. Alicia Chua and Aznita moved their fingers in unison in and out of Julie's tight holes. Soon Julie had a mind-blowing orgasm. Aznita licked and drank every drop of Julie's pussy honey. Julie hugged Alicia Chua and kissed on her big lips and thanked her for her friendship. She then kissed Aznita for showing her what real pleasure was.

That was not the end. Aznita opened her closet and took out a long double-sided vibrating dildo. It was flexible and huge with two bulbous cock heads on either end. Aznita had a huge collection of adult toys like dildos, butt plugs, vibrators etc. She used them frequently whenever she felt horny. Alicia Chua and Julie sat on the bed facing each other with their legs spread wide. Both their hairy and horny pussies were spread open. Aznita held one end of the dildo and rubbed it on Julie's hairy cunt while Alicia Chua looked on. Julie reached down and pulled her cunt lips apart with her fingers. She moaned softly. One seeing this Alicia Chua did the same thing. Aznita prodded at the horny Indian cunt with the dildo.

Aznita pushed the other end into Alicia Chua's waiting cunt. She pushed the dildo deep into her hot Chinese cunt until it hit the hilt. Julie's cunt as well as Alicia Chua's cunt was filled with the thick two-sided dildo. Their cunt lips were stretched wide and the black cunt hair formed a good rim around the sex toy. Alicia Chua rocked her hips that moved the dildo in and out of her cunt. Julie followed her and soon the two Singapore women were rocking each other on the thick dildo. Aznita smiled and she loved the fun.

Aznita found the control knob of the dildo and turned it a little. The toy twisted around and began to drill Julie and Alicia Chua's pussies. The pleasure was two folds and the horny women moaned and rocked their bodies faster when the dildo slipped out of Alicia Chua's cunt.

"Do it on Julie first... " Alicia Chua said pushing the dildo inside Julie's horny cunt.

She moved near Julie and kissed her sexy lips and her horny face. Julie moaned and her fingers caressed her clit. Alicia Chua watched in fascination as the dildo vibrated in Julie's cunt. Aznita moved the dildo into Julie's wet cunt even further. She pushed and then pulled it out and then pushed it back in inside Julie's cunt, the way she always masturbated. Julie's moans grew deeper and louder. When half its length had disappeared, Aznita turned the control a little more. The dildo pulsated and growled to a snarl in her hand. Julie lay her head on Alicia Chua's shoulders and Alicia Chua continuously kissed her on her sexy face.

"Aaa... uunngg... more... more... aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!," Julie groaned loudly.

Aznita pulled the vibrating dildo from Julie's craving cunt and then pushed it back in. The toy slid more easily as Julie's cunt cream lubricated the ribbed shaft. Aznita loved the erotic face of her Indian friend and she began to pump the dildo in and out of her cunt. Julie moved closer and pulled the big boobs of Aznita and twisted her erect nipples. Alicia Chua squeezed Julie's firm boobs with both her hands.

"Yeah that's it Aznita... faster... harder... harder... fuck me... " yelled Julie as Aznita worked the dildo in and out of her hairy fuck twat.

Aznita pumped it harder and shoved it in as far as she could. Aznita and Alicia Chua watched the horny Singapore Indian babe buck her hips up and grunt. Aznita's hands found her own fuck tunnel and she probed her clit. Aznita watched how Julie's dark and puffy cunt lips clung to the dildo shaft and how it moved in and out with every stroke. Julie groaned loudly and she was near her orgasm. Her hips bucked, her voice got louder, and her brown nipples bulged out. Aznita turned the control knob all the way to its maximum. The dildo roared. Julie pressed her body forward and down and sank more on the dildo.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... " Julie yelled as she was at the verge of her orgasm.

Aznita twisted and rotated the vibrator inside Julie's throbbing pussy. Julie continued to scream from her throat. Her body flopped back over Alicia Chua. She drew her knees to her chest and shook. Alicia chua hugged Julie and did not let her move. Aznita rotated the vibrator inside Julie's hot cunt again and again. She climaxed to a shattering orgasm. She screamed from her throat as she climaxed and Aznita still kept the dildo doing its job inside Julie's fiery cunt. She kissed her Indian friend on her lips and slowly pulled out the toy when the orgasm faded away.

"I never thought that I will cum like that... " Julie said.

Alicia Chua looked at the dildo that was slick with Julie's cunt honey. She lay down next to Julie and spread her legs and pressed the dildo into her pussy. She felt the size and it was nice and filling. Aznita helped her Singapore Chinese boss raise her knees higher and push the dildo all the way into her gooey cunt.

"Feels good... " Alicia Chua muttered.

She moved the dildo in and out and soon Alicia Chua had her orgasm. Aznita kept the dildo pressed deep inside Alicia Chua's cunt while she enjoyed her orgasm. Julie helped Aznita pull the dildo from Alicia Chua's cunt.

"Lie on the bed and show us your big butt, Aznita... " Julie said holding the dildo.

"These Singapore Malay women all have big butts and I love them," said Alicia Chua looking at the voluptuous butt of her Malay secretary.

Aznita rolled over on the bed and her big and wide butt was up in the air and her knees were far apart.

"Relax my dear Malay friend with a big and hot butt," Julie said and smiled.

Alicia Chua parted Aznita's thick cunt lips while Julie guided the huge dildo into Aznita's horny and hot Malay fuck hole. She snaked it around Aznita's sexy cunt. When half of the instrument had disappeared into Aznita's hairy cunt, Julie switched it on.

"Ungggg... aaaaaaaaaaaaa... " Aznita mumbled into the sheets as the dildo hummed with her.

Julie worked more and more of the device into her sexy Malay friend. She twisted and turned the dildo inside Aznita's wet fuck twat. Alicia Chua stroked and slapped the luscious big butt cheeks of her horny Malay secretary. Julie advanced the control of the device.

"Auungggggooooooooooooo," Aznita screamed in pleasure.

The horny Indian beauty shoved the vibrating dildo in and out of her sexy Malay friend's buttery cunt. She pressed it this way and that way and twisted it in all directions. She watched how the thick cunt lips of Aznita clung tightly to the huge shaft as she pulled it out. Aznita's dark anus throbbed in and out as Julie kept working on the fuck hole. It did not take long for the horny Aznita to reach her orgasm. Julie sensed that soon and she turned on the vibrator to its maximum and kept it pressed inside the horny Malay fuck hole of Aznita. Alicia Chua massaged Aznita's dark anus with her fingers and increased her pleasure.

"Ohhhhuunggg... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Aznita grunted and bucked up her big butt.

Aznita's big butt cheeks waved and shook like a jelly as the waves of intense pleasure washed her body to the shore of an intense climax. Aznita came and came in torrents. Her pussy pulsated as never before and her cunt walls gripped on the dildo like a tight rope. Aznita clamped on the monster dildo as it roared inside her fuck booty. Julie kept it inside her cunt even after Aznita had climaxed more than five times. Alicia Chua kissed her Malay secretary's big butt.

"Julie that was wonderful and thank you," Aznita said and kissed her sexy Singapore Indian friend on her horny lips.

The three horny Singapore women kissed each other and licked the dildo to taste each other's cunt juices. They hugged each other and went to sleep with a refreshed mind and body.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 11 years ago
Imagery

I could see everything in my mind that

you described. Fantastic writing . I have

Bookmarked you . Love this story .

Cheers

A new fan of your good work here

Z.L00pedragl0ver

relisaberelisabeabout 15 years ago
true singaporean

i just love multi racial fucking! I am a Malaysian of Ceylonese descent, and have tasted Malay, Chinese and Indian cunts along the way (fucked them too). Johar you are the best, I wanna meet you in Singapore sometime darling!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Two Singapore Malay Hotties The sexy Harlina meets her freind Suzannah.in Group Sex
Horny-looking Harlina Ch. 01 His fantasy Singapore Malay queen.in Erotic Couplings
The Fuckable Affidha Affindi Ch. 01 The hairy Singapore Malay babe's encounters.in Novels and Novellas
The Singapore Treat Ch. 01 A sexy Singapore Malay women surprises her husband.in Interracial Love
Harlina: The Sexy Malay Beauty A good night fuck for her.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories