Single Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used her mouth on me so wonderfully it was though I had never been loved orally before. Again she just seemed to know when I wanted gentleness and when more urgency was required. When it was appropriate to drive her tongue inside and when gently lapping motions around the outside were what I needed. She used her lips, teeth, tongue and mouth on every part of me. My face, chest, breasts, tummy and legs. And of course between my legs but not concentrated just on the front entrance. Equally adept at arousing incredible sensations from my labia and vulva as she was at stimulating my anus she loved me everywhere. Her magical mouth visited me on my clit, my cunt and my arse and each of them received it with joy and such pleasure.

Responding to her, following her lead and returning some of the wonderful favours she had bestowed on me just seemed so natural and necessary. Her nipples in my mouth, my tongue licking her breasts and chewing the rubbery tips. My fingers finding and lovingly stroking her velvety wetness. Slipping them in and running them around the moistened, pink slash between her legs. Anointing and arousing her clitoris. All these actions I did without bidding but with enormous gratitude and fulsome response from her.

And then when her parted legs with her most womanly of places so beautifully on view was right before my eyes to kiss it seemed just the most perfectly natural thing in the world. The taste and smell of another woman was like an aphrodisiac and encouraged me to plunge on lapping at this fountain of sexuality. I gobbled greedily, I imagine, as second by second I gained new sensations and received new experiences. The feel of her lips on my tongue, the squirming of her body as I pleasured her, the sensation of my mouth engulfing her clitoris and sucking it into my teeth as she had done to me all were new, powerful and wonderful.

When I made her cum I felt marvellous. I revelled in the writhing of her body, the gritted teeth, the tightly closed eyes, the panting breath and the gasping. I gloried in cuddling her as she roared up to a wonderful crescendo of feelings. I felt such tenderness and love as I held her close as she soared over the peak and settled into that wonderfully warm time of immediate post orgasm, a feeling in women that no man seems to understand.

How often we dozed off only to wake again and resume I have no idea. How many times we made love and how many times each of us climaxed is an equal mystery. All I know is that it was light and the birds were singing when we finally slept in each others arms bringing my first night as a separated woman to a wonderful and totally satisfying end.

12