Single Again Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take her hand and put it on my chest over my heart, "I never left you." Her smile lights up the entire room and we hug again. We spend the next few hours talking and getting caught up on each other's lives. I can tell she is leaving some things out, but so am I. At closing time we are asked to leave and walk out to her car.

Tiffany drives me to my parent's house and I invite her inside. I see the conflict in her face, but she turns the car off and we walk inside. There is a light on in the kitchen and I find my mom working on some stuff for tomorrow.

"What are you doing up still?"

"Just putting a few finishing touches on some stuff." She then sees Tiffany and smiles. "Boy, just like the old days. How are you?" she says to Tiffany.

"I'm great. It's nice to see you too." Tiffany gives my mom a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Well, don't stay up too late. Your dad needs some help with a few things."

"I won't mom. You need to get some sleep too."

"I'm just about done. Don't forget to turn out the lights."

"Yes ma'am."

I take Tiffany out to the sitting room and we talk some more.

"So, you're living with your parents now?"

"Just till I get things settled. I'm hoping to have a full-time teaching job lined up by the end of the year. If that works out, then I'll find my own place. I can afford something now, but my parents insisted I stay with them for a while."

"How does it feel to be back home?"

"Nice actually. It does feel a bit weird being in my old room though."

"I don't think I could do it."

"I hear you've got a nice house on a lake."

"Yeah. I got a great deal on it. I've had to put in a lot of work. The downstairs is almost done. Then I start on the second floor."

"Maybe I'll come visit."

I smile and say "I'd like that very much." I just stare into her eyes and I start to feel like I'm in high school again. I want to kiss her very much, but don't know how she'll take it. As if reading my mind she leans forward and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. She pulls back for a moment and looks scared so I make the next move and pull her in for another kiss.

Her lips are soft and taste slightly of strawberries. Her breath also tastes sweet but I can also smell something else. It tickles my mind as I try to place it. The kiss continues till she pulls back.

She has a small smile on her face and her eyes twinkle. "Ok, what am I smelling on you? I get the strawberries on your lips, but there is something else."

"Is it a nice smell?"

"Yes."

She reaches for her purse and pulls out a small jar. "Do you remember this?"

I look at the bottle and I suddenly remember. "I bought this for you for your sixteenth birthday."

She bites her lip and looks thrilled that I remember. "Yup. I wore it all the time when we were together. I found it in my room and put it on just for you. If I remember, I got this same reaction from you back then."

"What reaction?"

"Wanting to kiss me."

I laugh. "It had nothing to do with what you wore."

"So what did it have to do with?" she asks with a smile.

"I just liked kissing you."

"And now?"

"I need a little more to go on."

She moves closer to me. "So what are you waiting for?" she whispers. We kiss again. When I close my eyes I feel like I'm taken back to when we were in high school. I pull her close and feel her firm breasts against my chest. Our kisses become more passionate but she pulls away before things go any further. Tiffany is out of breath and she licks her lips as if she is nervous.

"You ok?" I ask.

"Yes. But this isn't exactly what I planned. Or expected."

"What did you expect?"

"Just not this. I've been thinking about tonight for a long time. I always assumed you just didn't like me anymore. Hearing what you said about caring about me has me excited and scared at the same time. That's not what I expected."

"Did you think I'd be upset to see you?"

"No." I can see the conflict in her face.

"Tell me."

"I expected to take those letter and throw them in your face, then tell you to fuck off. I did not expect to be back here, kissing you like we were in high school."

I lean back as she speaks. "I'm so sorry Tiff. Apparently my ex-wife did a lot of things I wasn't aware of. I haven't been a very good brother or friend these last few years. To anyone. But I swear that I would never have let her come between us. I just thought you had moved on. I couldn't blame you. I couldn't even be mad. I was hurt, though. But you had moved to the west coast and it didn't seem like you were ever coming back."

She stands up and walks away from me. When she turns around there are tears running down her face. "I thought I'd return after college. I kept this dream in my head that I'd come home and you'd be there waiting. But then I was told about you getting married and everything crashed around me. I had a rough time for a while, but got through it. Then I met Scott and I was happy for a long time. I could just never understand why he wouldn't marry me. He didn't even fight when I told him I was leaving him or when I told him I was moving back here. He just wished me luck."

The tears are streaming down her face now and I stand to hold her. She begins to sob again. "I would have fought for you."

"Then why didn't you?"

I step back and look into her eyes. "When?"

"When I made the decision to go to Standford. I would have gone where ever you wanted."

"And regretted it the rest of your life. I wasn't going to do that. When you didn't come home that first summer, I was crushed. I thought after a year apart you'd come home to me. I made myself believe that after a year you'd be ready to come back. But you didn't even come home for the summer. You stayed out there."

She pushes me away in anger. "No, don't put this on me. You should have told me to stay."

"Quiet, my parents are sleeping. Please."

She starts to say something but clamps her mouth shut. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. "I guess I got what I expected. I should leave."

"No, don't go."

"That's about thirteen years too late."

I grab her hand as she turns away and pull her to me. "Please don't go. Not like this. I won't let you."

"I'm not the same girl I was back then." I feel her body tense and react. Her knee comes up but I block it easily. I easily pick her up and put her on the floor with a quick sweep of her leg and straddle her hips.

Her eyes are huge as she realizes her disadvantage. "I'm not letting you go till we talk this out."

"John, I'm not the girl from high school. We can't just go back to being like that again."

"You're right. But I'm not the guy from high school either. But one thing that I have realized over the past six hours is how much I've missed having you in my life. And I'm not letting you go home mad. Now tell me about your training."

She finally smiles and I feel her relax. I also relax but when she tries to maneuver me I roll with her and put her into another position to my advantage.

"How long is this going to last?"

This time she moves so fast I can't react and she rolls on top of me. "Till I am on top." I just smile at her and she laughs. "Do you give up?"

"Nope." She's not heavy enough to hold me down and I easily flip her over and lay on top of her. She looks disappointed till I kiss her. At first her reaction is to fight back, but she eventually relents and kisses me back.

"I give," she moans, so I stand up and help her to her feet. "I see you still train. I thought you'd have quit by now."

"I had till about three years ago. It helped me with my frustration and anger. When did you start?"

"About six years ago. Karate and Tai Chi. Maybe we can spar some time."

I kiss her again and this time there is no fight. "Would you like to spend the night?" I ask between kisses.

"Yes." I take her hand and lead up upstairs to my room. "But kissing is as far as you will get tonight."

She starts down the hall to my old room and is surprised when I pull her towards the attic. "I'm staying up here this week. My father finally finished the room." I motion for her to be quiet as we make our way up to the attic.

"Wow, he did a really nice job."

"Yeah. There's a bathroom and a nice closet."

"Well, there is one problem. I don't have a toothbrush or anything to sleep in."

"Hm, let's check the bathroom. I remember seeing some extra stuff in there." I'm able to find a toothbrush and hand it too her. "In my bag there is some toothpaste. I'll try to find something for you to wear."

I open the closet door and see a bunch of boxes. I pull one with my name and find some of my old school stuff. Another box has some books and a third has some old picture albums. I pull those out and then head to the dresser. In the bottom drawer I find my old high school football jersey and smile. I'm glad to see it doesn't smell musty.

"I think you will be ok in this." I hold out the jersey for her and she smiles.

"Just like old times. I think I've worn this a time or two." She takes the jersey and goes into the bathroom.

I change in the bedroom and notice that the door isn't all the way shut. The door is open enough that I can see part of Tiffany's reflection in the mirror. I can only see her back and notice several tattoos, including a tramp stamp just above her pants. I'm a little shocked to see these. She turns slightly and I see another tattoo running down her side from her armpit into her pants. She pulls the shirt over her head and hides them from me.

I've only got my pants on when the door opens again. She's now dressed in only my shirt, at least that I can see. She looks incredibly sexy like this. "Wow. Someone has stayed in good shape," she says with admiration.

"Thanks. It took a lot of work to get like this again. I put on some weight while I was married." She walks over to me and kisses me.

"Go brush."

After I finish in the bathroom I go back into the room. "So tell me about your tattoos."

"Were you peeking in on me?"

"You left the door open. I only got a quick peek."

"Which ones did you see?"

"The ones on your back and side."

"That's most of them. There are a few more still hidden away."

"When did you get them?"

"Does it bother you?"

"No." I see doubt on her face. "Seriously. It's kind of a turn on actually."

"Well, I got them during my sophomore year. I dated this guy I thought was really cool. He had a bunch of tattoos and talked me into getting some. After the initial fear, it got easier. I got the two on my upper back first. Then the tramp stamp followed by a couple of others before I got the ones on my sides."

"You have matching ones on both sides?"

"Yeah." she pulls up her shirt and shows me the tattoos. "It's a rose vine. He thought they were very sexy."

I trace my finger up one side and down the other. "So do I. What else do you have?"

"That will be for another time." Her smile gave me goosebumps and I suddenly couldn't wait to see them. "It's time for bed though."

I take her hint and shut the lights. "Just to warn you, I haven't slept in this bed in a while and don't know how good it is."

"That's ok."

I get under the covers with her and she turns to face me. With my eyes adjusted to the dim light I can just barely make our her facial features. I trace from her chin up to her ear, then slowly across her forehead and down her nose. Then I gently kiss her nose. We kiss for a while before I move my hand between us. She intercepts my hand and puts it on her hip.

"Kissing only tonight."

"Yes ma'am."

"How long are you in town?"

"Till Sunday."

"That's not enough time," she whispers.

"For what?"

She only looks up at me.

"Tell me."

She still doesn't answer but she does kiss me.

"Can I see you for lunch?" she asks.

"I'll have to see. I'm supposed to help my dad with some things, but I'm sure I can break away. If not, how about dinner on Friday."

"That is a definite."

We kiss some more and I behave myself, although it takes a lot of self control.

"Tell me more about these tattoos."

"You're not going to give up, are you?"

"You'll tell me eventually anyway."

She laughs and says, "You're probably right. But you can't judge me."

"No judgements."

"About a month into my sophomore year I met this guy that I thought was so cool. He was completely different from anyone else I'd ever me. He already had several tattoos and piercings. He was scruffy and he surfed. We started dating and things got really intense, really fast. He showed me things that I hadn't even really heard of. The sex was incredible and I got hooked on him very quickly. He also introduced me to pot and a few other things."

She pauses to look at me before continuing. I keep silent.

"Anyway, about two months into dating him he talked me into getting an angel on the back of my shoulder. At first I was afraid it would hurt, but he talked me into it. Afterwards, I realized it wasn't so bad. I got my other shoulder done and then my lower back. He bought me the roses on my sides for Christmas that year and on Valentines Day he bought me a couple of more."

"Sounds intense. What happened to him?"

"It was St. Patrick's Day and we went out to this party. Like I said, the sex was amazing and very intense. He taught me a lot of things, but that night got out of control. Somebody slipped me some ecstasy and I found myself doing all kinds of crazy things. When I woke up the next day, I was in bed with two guys I'd never met and freaked out. I found my boyfriend in another room with several other girls and a couple of guys. The whole night was a huge orgy and I suddenly realized what I'd been doing."

She takes a deep breath before continuing.

"He called me the next day and didn't even talk about what had happened. When I brought it up he just told me to relax. He tried to say it was no big deal. But it was to me. That night I looked at myself and realized that I had changed. It was like there had been a cloud on my brain. I called him back the next day and broke up with him."

"Well, I think they are sexy."

"They don't scare you off?"

"Nah, why would they? Maybe I'll get to see the other ones some time."

She kisses me and smiles. "Maybe. And your not put off by the drugs and other things I did?"

"Are you still doing drugs?"

"Not since then. I don't even drink very much anymore. Just when I'm out like tonight."

"Then I don't care what you did ten years ago. I'm sure there are things you'll learn about me that you won't be happy about."

"Oh, like what?"

"For another day."

"Nope. I want at least one story. You heard mine." When I don't start, she pokes me. "Come on. At least one thing."

"Fine. During my junior year I had a relationship with one of my professors."

"Are you serious? Oh, you have to tell me about it."

"I was struggling in one of my core computer classes. I went to her office to discuss what I could do to improve my grade and she made some subtle references about sex. At least, she thought they were subtle. The computer field doesn't always have the most socially adept people in it."

"What was she like?"

"She was pretty plain. At least that's the way she appeared. I guessed she was in her mid thirties or so. She wore very dumpy clothes, had her hair in either a pony tail or pulled up, wore glasses that didn't do much to flatter her and didn't seem to know much about talking to guys."

"Go on."

"Well, after that first meeting she told me to come back the next day and we could discuss it further. When I showed up, she looked like she had gotten a make over. Her hair was done nicely and she had new glasses. She was wearing this blouse that was almost see-thru with several buttons open. I was able to see the black bra she had on underneath."

"Was she still trying to be subtle?"

"Not even a little. She asked me if I had come up with anything that could help my grade, so I listed a few ideas. By this point I was playing along. It was pretty obvious what she wanted, but I played dumb." I pause waiting for a comment but none comes. "She stepped around the desk and sat right in front of me with her legs crossed. The skirt she had on was quite small. She told me that I had some good ideas, but she had something a bit more personal in mind. That's when I decided to take charge. I stood up, got real close to her, and whispered in her ear that I agreed with her. She pulled back a bit, but she was trapped. I had a small thought that I was going to get in trouble, but pushed it away."

"What did you do?" Tiffany's voice was a bit deeper and I could feel her breath warm against my skin.

"I told her to take her top off. She hesitated for just a moment before unbuttoning her top. Pretty soon I had her naked on her desk. We wound up having sex once a week in her office and I got an A."

"You little slut," Tiffany says breathlessly.

"I thought there was no judgment tonight."

"You never requested that."

"Nice."

We kiss some more and I can feel some more passion coming from Tiffany, but before it goes any further she rolls over. I lay behind her and feel her breathing get steady. "Night John."

"Night Tiff." She squirms closer and gives my arm a squeeze.

At some point the next morning I feel her squirm out from under my arm and I watch her walk into the bathroom. I close my eyes and pretend to sleep till I hear her come out of the bathroom. It makes me happy when she squirms back into bed with me.

I must fall asleep again because I'm soon woken up by someone kissing my face. I open my eyes to see Tiffany's face right in front of mine. "Hi."

"Hi to you too. How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby," she replies.

We kiss for a few minutes and I suddenly realize that I can feel her hard nipples against my chest. I also realize that she isn't wearing a shirt and I look into her eyes.

"I hope you don't mind, but I got hot and took my shirt off."

"I don't mind at all." I resist the urge to touch her and just kiss her instead. I run my fingers up and down her back and I feel her arch her back into my chest. Our kisses become more intense and I can't resist moving my hand up her side. She doesn't stop me when I try to move my hand between us, but she doesn't give me space to reach my target.

She pulls her face away from me and searches my eyes. "You have three days before you leave to impress me. I told you last night that we were only going to kiss."

I lift the blanket but she pulls it down before I can see anything. Instead she pushes on my shoulder till I'm on my back and she rolls on top of me. "Put your hands over your head and don't move them." I obey her and she smiles. "You are not allowed to touch me with your hands till I give you permission." She kisses me gently on the mouth, then kisses my chin and along my jaw till she gets to my ear. Her full weight is on me and I can feel her firm breasts pressed between us.

She proceeds to kiss back down my jaw and to my other ear before kissing back to my chin. She slides down my body, kissing a trail to my chest. She kisses each of my nipples before kissing back up to my mouth. I'm extremely aroused by now and know that she can feel my hardness. But she continues with her kissing, sliding her body on mine. I can't help but squirm as she kisses down to my chest again. I hope that she goes lower but never does.

I feel like I'm ready to explode and start to move my hands, but stop myself. After what seems like an eternity she kisses me on the mouth. She rolls off to one side and reaches into my pants. She gives my hard cock a squeeze and kisses me again.

"I'm glad to see that you can take orders."

"I wanted to see where this was going."

She puts one leg over me and her pussy is against my thigh. I can feel the dampness through her undies but continue to not touch her with my hands. Neither of us says anything while we look at one another. My hands are still over my head and she is tracing patterns on my chest. The sexual tension is getting higher by the moment.