Single Again Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am. I'm going to have to step up my training to keep up with her." I look at the clock and see that it is close to five. "I better get going. Told my mom I'd be home by five."

"I'll walk you out."

We hold hands as we walk out to my car. "I've been planning on getting a couch out there. Someplace I can go to have some quiet time. Maybe I'll make it a pull-out."

"Why don't you come by after dinner? Just to hang out," I add quickly. "I'm sure everyone would be happy to see you."

"I'll call you later to see. We're not doing anything special till tomorrow, so my parents won't mind."

"Ok." I kiss her before getting into my car and drive away. I check my phone and see a message from my mom, but nothing from Summer. I'm glad, because there is no way I can break up with her on Christmas. But I am also concerned for her because I had expected to hear something by now. The message from my mom is for me to stop at the store and pick up just a couple of things. I make the stop and get home just a few minutes after five.

"Wow, not bad. I didn't expect you back on time. Did you guys have a nice time?"

"We did. She might come over for dessert later. Is that ok?"

My mom looks at me and smiles. "Are you guys getting back together?"

"Yes. We have another date planned for Friday, but I think we've agreed that we want to see where things go."

"Does this mean you're finally ready to settle down again?"

"I'm certainly ready to try. And who better than Tiff."

"Then you should have invited her for dinner if she's not doing anything."

"I can call and find out, but I think she's having dinner with her parents."

"Call and tell her I invite her."

"Yes, ma'am."

I go up to my room and call Tiffany. "Hey, my mom invited you for dinner unless you just want to come over later."

"Hey to you too. Let me see what my mom wants to do, but I don't think she'll mind. What time are you guys eating?"

"Not for a while. Nobody else is even here yet."

"Hold on." I go into the bathroom and turn the shower on while I wait. "My mom is cool. I think she is actually happy. Maybe I need to get out more."

"Just come over when you're ready."

"Is this a formal dinner?"

"Have you never had dinner with my family? It'll be the usual suspects plus spouses and kids. Pretty much the same, just more people."

"I just need to shower and I'll be there."

"Bye."

I hop into the shower and relax under the warm water. I close my eyes and let the water wash over me. It seems to have been a long time since I feel so relaxed. After the shower I dry off and wrap the towel around my waist. I check my phone for messages and don't see any from Summer. My concern for Summer is getting stronger, but only because I don't know what happened. I already made up my mind about her, now I just need to speak to her. I shut the phone off since I won't be needing it and I don't want to be interrupted. Summer will just have to wait.

There is a knock at the door and my sister sticks her head through. "Are you decent?"

"I'd say above average at least. Closer to great though."

"You should do stand up. Your very funny."

"Thanks," I say dryly.

"How was your date?" My smile says it all. "So, are you guys officially back together?"

"Mostly."

"Mom already told me she's coming for dinner, so mostly my ass."

"Fine."

"And she knows about Summer?"

"Yeah, I told her about Summer. And a few other things I did this past year. Does it bother you that we are back together?"

"Are you kidding? I wanted to beat you when you let her leave."

"You know why I did that."

"Of course. I had to listen to you whine for weeks. I still thought you were crazy. Are you ready for a relationship?"

"Yes. That's what I was hoping to have with Summer. I had a good time, but it was getting crazy. Tina just pushed me over the edge."

"You never did tell me what happened with her. Just a few minor details."

"I told you about her daughter?"

"Brandy? Yeah. That should be interesting."

"Tina told me I should start dating her. For the next several days Brandy went back and forth between being angry and sweet. Just before I left she gave me a kiss that made my knees weak and gave me that little crystal dog. But I just can't see myself dating the daughter of someone I had a relationship with for almost a year."

"Well, you'll need to tell Tiffany about her. That could be ugly if she goes to visit."

"I know. That's why I said mostly before."

"Good luck. I saw that picture of Brandy. I got aroused."

"I always thought you went both ways."

"Fuck you John," she says after punching me. "You really have been hitting the gym again." She shakes her hand in mock pain.

"Let me get dressed. Tiffany will be here soon."

Steph stands up and kisses me on the forehead before walking to the door. "You're doing the right thing. You two belong together."

I just nod my head as she walks out the door. I fall back on the bed and close my eyes. I'm not really tired, but I must have dozed off because the next thing I know someone is knocking on my door. "Who is it?"

"Tiffany."

I quickly look at the clock and realize I've been laying down for about forty five minutes. "I'm not dressed, but you can come in."

She opens the door and steps inside. She looks stunning in a long, black dress that fits tightly over her body. "Steph said you were up here. Were you sleeping?"

"I must have dozed off. Let me get dressed and I'll be right down."

"Do you mind if I wait?"

"Nope, not at all."

"I tried to call to let you know I was on the way, but it went straight to voice mail."

"Oh, I shut my phone off. I don't need it on for the next couple of days." I walk over to my suitcase and pull out some clothes. I decide to have some fun and just drop the towel. Tiffany gives me a quick wolf whistle and then laughs.

"Your ass looks fantastic, do you know that?"

"Why thank you. I'm glad all my hard work is getting noticed."

"Oh, it's getting noticed all right." I sense her walk over to me. She runs her hand along my side and then slaps my ass. "But get dressed before something bad happens."

I turn to face her and see her nipples poking out. Her face is slightly flushed too. I take my time getting dressed and Tiffany doesn't take her eyes off of me. "Steph asked if we are back together."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her we are mostly back together."

"Mostly?"

"You know about Summer. There's one other person you need to know about."

"You're dating two girls?" I see concern in her eyes.

"No. The woman Tina I was...," I pause as I try to think of a good description.

"Fucking works just fine." There is an edge to her voice.

"I was trying to be delicate." Tiffany doesn't even smile. "It's not what you're thinking. But I told you about how it ended, right?"

"Yes." I cringe at the coolness on that single word.

"She has a daughter she wants me to date. I have no intention of dating her, but you need to know about her."

"Why?"

"Because when you come to my place you may run into her and I want you to know everything. No secrets, right?"

"You haven't slept with her?"

"No. I've kept my distance because of Tina. And I plan on staying away from her. It's too creepy."

"Is she attractive?"

"Yes, very much so."

"And you told me this to prepare me for meeting her when I go to visit you."

"Yes."

"I don't have plans to visit you, so you're safe for now."

"Well, I'm hoping you will come back with me when I leave on Sunday."

I see the ice melt as she realizes what I'm asking. "Do you really want me to come with you?"

"Very much so."

"You know I still have a job that I need to come back for."

"I know. But we can have a week together. It will be away from here and we can see where it goes from there."

"I'll be teaching for a while."

"If things work out, we can see each other on weekends. I can come here and work from here too. As long as I don't need to be in the office, it won't be difficult."

"You really want me to come with you?" she says shyly. All the anger about Brandy is gone now.

"Yes."

She takes a deep breath and steps right in front of me. "I think I'd like that very much." Her lips taste like cherries. The kiss is short and sweet. "Now finish getting dressed and let's go downstairs. I'm starving."

Tiffany and I hold hands under the table and afterwards I help clear. Most of the other men have already scattered. After helping to clear the table I'm sent away. Tiffany stays with the other woman and I find the men in the game room. "You in for some poker?" Andy asks.

"Of course. I haven't taken you money in a while."

"We'll see about that."

My dad, uncle, two cousins and Brian are also playing. We're about an hour into the game when my uncle looks up. "Now that is one gorgeous woman," he says. I turn around and see Tiffany walking towards me.

"Why thank you?" she says with a giggle. She has a wine glass in her hand that is half full. "You're looking pretty good yourself Mr. Collins."

"Are you back with this loser?"

"Well, you're not available, so I thought I'd settle for your nephew instead."

My uncle looks at me. "You better be careful. This one is as sharp as she is good looking. And she is very good looking."

"I think you need to cut back on the drinks Ted," my dad says.

Tiffany sits on my lap. "So, how are you doing?"

"I'm up a bit."

She stays in my lap through five hands, of which I win three big pots.

"Ok, Tiffany, you need to leave," Brian says.

"Why?" she says innocently

"Because your bad luck for us."

"Don't blame me if you can't play."

"Ohh. Watch it Brian. She'll kick your ass," I tell him.

"It's ok, I'll go find the girls. I know when I'm not wanted."

"Don't leave just because of a little baby. You make the room so much brighter," my uncle tells her.

"Thank you kind sir, but there is too much testosterone in the room." She kisses me and leaves, but not before shaking her ass.

The room is silent till my uncle says, "Boy, why the hell did you let that one get away?"

"Do you see her here now?"

"Well, you just blew ten years. You two should be married with kids and you should be working with Brian and Andy." His face is serious. All signs of him joking are gone.

"Ted, leave the kid alone. He went out on his own with my blessing," my dad tells him.

My uncle stares at my dad for a long time. "I'm just saying. It's time to come home. We all miss you and now Tiffany is back."

It's the first time I have ever heard my uncle be sentimental. Everyone looks at him. Andy is the first one to speak.

"He's right. We do all miss having you around. The company is growing and we could really use someone else to help. You know the business."

"And we wouldn't trust anyone else outside the family," Brian pipes in.

My other cousins Pete and Sam are quiet, but they look shocked at the conversation. They are from my mother's side of the family and are both in college. Neither of them has shown any interest in construction.

"What do you guys think about this?"

"This is from your side of the family. I have other things I want to do, so don't look at me," Pete says.

Sam just nods his head in agreement. I was never really close to either of them, but we did get along. Of course, being ten years apart doesn't help

My dad has remained silent the whole time. "Let's just play cards," I say.

Pete and Sam don't last much longer and leave the rest of us to finish our game. About ten the girls come to get us. Tiffany sits in my lap and admires my pile of chips. "You seem to be doing pretty well."

"Not bad." She kisses me and I can taste wine on her lips. "You're not planning on driving, are you?"

"Do I have another choice?"

"Spend the night."

"I don't have anything to change into."

"I've got a few things you can wear," Steph says. "You probably shouldn't drive." She is trying to hold back a smile, but is obviously drunk as well. "Come on." She takes Tiffany's hand ans heads upstairs.

"She still has clothes here?"

Andy rolls his eyes. "She has a whole closet of clothes here. You have no idea."

"Well, I think it's time you guys wrapped this up. It's getting late and kids need to get to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day."

We collect the chips and put everything away. Andy, Brian, Pam and Steph head home with their families. My uncle and aunt are spending the night and head to their room and my mom heads to hers. My cousins head home with their parents, but they will be back tomorrow. I help my dad close up the house.

"My brother may not be very subtle, but he's right. Come home. I need you to take over. Andy and Brian are doing a good job and Pam is keeping them in line, but you need to be here."

I just stare at my dad for a moment. He doesn't flinch. Maybe he's right.

"I like what I do though."

"So, make it part of the business. Find a way. You don't need to work for someone else. You can make the decisions and do what you like. But do it here."

"Why are you doing this now?"

"Because it's a good time. You're not married to Krista anymore. Tiffany is here now too. I haven't seen you this happy since she left. I try to stay out of your business, but she's the girl for you. We'll finish your house, sell it and you can move here. I know a place on the lake that would be perfect for you."

"Is that what you want?"

"I want you to be happy. I'll love you what ever you decide. But I'd be happier with you here."

I feel my eyes tear up and notice my dad won't look at me. We don't speak again as we finish locking up and head upstairs. Tiffany is in the room wearing a long robe looking out the window. I walk up behind her and see her crying in the reflection in the window.

"Are you ok?"

"I heard what you're dad said. I was coming down to get you and heard you talking."

"So, why are you crying?"

"I've never heard your dad talk like that. It must have been hard for him. And you."

"What do you think of what he said?"

"I'm not telling you. I don't want to influence you at all. It's your decision on what you do."

I just nod my head and hug her. "I need to get ready for bed."

After brushing my teeth and doing what I need to do I find Tiffany sitting at the window looking outside.

She turns to face. "Tell me more about this Brandy."

"There's nothing to tell. I told you, I have no interest in dating her."

"None?"

"Ok, well, I would like to see her naked."

Tiffany punches my arm. "Seriously. You are a pig." At least she's smiling.

"It doesn't matter. She's away at school and won't be around, so there is nothing to worry about."

"Let's go to bed. I'm tired."

I walk over to the bed and turn, expecting Tiffany to be right behind me. Instead, she is still at the window. Only now she the robe is on the floor and she is standing before me in a baby doll nightie.

"Are you still tired?"

"Well, maybe not so much."

"I want you to move back here."

"I thought you weren't going to try to influence me."

"I lied."

"You make a convincing argument."

"We can start over. Have the life we had talked about in high school. Only better. I realize that being apart was actually good for us. But now I want you back."

"You're not being fair."

"I'm not trying to be fair. I don't think of us as mostly back together. And I'm going to make sure by tomorrow morning you don't either." There's a fire in her eyes as she walks to me. She pushes me against the wall and presses her body against mine. "By the time I'm done with you, all these other girls will be a distant memory and I'll be the only one you think about." She presses her lips to mine and kisses me. Her lips part and her tongue presses out seeking my tongue.

Her mouth is as hot as her entire body. She kisses around my face, slowly moving down my body. Her hands undo the tie of my pants. She places light kisses all over my chest and lightly licks my nipples. With the tie undone, my pants fall down around my ankles.

Her tongue traces trails around my pecs and then down to my abs. Her hands get busy stroking my penis as I moan in pleasure. I look down at her and see her eyes watching my face. Her rough tongue continues to trace a path down my stomach till she is level with my hard cock. She licks just the head, tasting the pre-cum that has started to leak out.

She takes my cock slowly into her mouth and I let out a low growl as she slowly licks back to the crown. She repeats the process again and again till I am on the edge of a huge eruption. She continues to suck me and my balls start to tingle.

"I'm going to cum," I moan.

This just causes her to work harder and soon I can't control myself. I grab her head and push into her mouth as cum explodes from my cock. I roar as I feel the hot jets shoot into Tiffany's mouth. She takes the entire load and swallows. I slump back against the wall and lift Tiffany so that she is standing again.

"That was amazing, Tiff."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now come to bed and make love to me."

She still has that fire in her eyes. Her nipples are poking out through her nightie and I can smell her arousal. I pick her up and gently lay her down across the bed.

"Your turn to be wowed."

I start with tender kisses, lightly caressing her face with my fingers. She squirms as I move my fingers to her nipples. They are poking out and hard as diamonds. Her aureole feel swollen. Tiffany moans as I pinch her nipple. I continue to kiss my way down her body and kiss around her breasts. I tease her by lightly nipping at her nipples.

I move my hand down her body, tracing circles around her belly button. She is moaning as I continue to lick and suck on her breasts. My fingers move between her legs and she spreads them wide, giving me better access. Her pussy is soaked and I can feel the swollen lips. She moans again as my fingers open her up.

I take my time kissing down between her legs, but when my tongue presses against her clit I'm rewarded with a loud moan. I pull her body to the edge of the bed and kneel down so that I have easier access to her pussy. The lips are glistening with her juices and my fingers are coated. She puts a pillow under her head so that she can sit up and watch.

Her eyes are glowing with lust as my fingers continue rubbing the rough patch just inside her pussy. With her legs spread wide, I notice something I missed earlier. Just outside of her pussy is a small tattoo of a flower on one side and a key on the other. I don't say anything as I continue to bring her closer to orgasm.

I kiss each tattoo and then suck her clit. My fingers still stroke in and out of her pussy. Her moan is low and long. She lifts her hips up and pushes her pussy against my face. "Oh John," she moans. "Don't stop. This feels so good." She reaches down and holds my head steady as she grinds on my face. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum all over your face. OH FUCK." I can tell she is trying to be quiet but is not being very successful.

She suddenly pulls my face against her pussy, I feel her tighten around my fingers and she cums. Her juices pour out of her and down my chin. I try to drink it in, but it is so much. Her hips continue to thrust against my face. When the orgasm finishes she drops back to the bed and releases my head. I pull my fingers from her and and move onto the bed with her. Her skin is coated in a sheen of sweat.

Neither of us says a single word as we lay in each others arms.

"This is so much better than when we were kids," she whispers.

"And it's only just begun."

"Not just the sex part though. Being able to sleep in bed with you and not having to worry about curfews or getting grounded for staying out too late."