All Comments on 'Sinning in Church'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Delicious naughty!

Deliciously naughty & incredibly sexy story! Can't wait to read what happens next between Sandra and her Daddy!! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Great story. Can't wait for part two.

pinkmilkmaidpinkmilkmaidalmost 17 years ago
Part 2 please!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

It's been May since you posted this story.I wish you would have written a sequal to this one.

Carosteph84Carosteph84over 15 years ago
A delicious taste of sin

I just find this story unbelievably hot!

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years ago

OMG I loved that story...of course, iKve also upgraded to 1st class on the flaming deathsled to hell...but it was worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I absolutely loved this story. Keep writing!

I am now so turned on......wow.......makes me want to take my dad to church

HugeErectsonHugeErectsonover 13 years ago
Amazing

I just today found your story entitled Jake and I loved it. I was hoping to find more stories by you of the same quality and I did, this one. Then I remembered something. This was the very first incest story I ever read. Some years ago I was unable to look up porn on a computer. All I had was a black and green cell phone that could browse text on the internet. I was so horny I had to do something. That something was erotic stories. I was kind of horrified that I found this one so hot.

Thank you for turning me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Totally Unbelievable

But hot as hell. Great story. They could get away with a lot more if they sat in the back pew. Maybe Dad could fuck the preacher's wife in the office while the sermon is going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dad's fav.

My daughter gave me gift when we got home one day. She laid down on my bed and offered herself to me...& I took it. She said that mom had said that she should gave it all to daddy when I got home. And she has given it to me almost every day now for at least 2 years. She's only 19, wait till her other sister & brother hear what we've been up to lately. But we gotta wait until they grow up a little more, they are 16 & 17.My wife says we need to get them caught up to speed, soon.

bwmombwmomalmost 9 years ago
One of my all time favorites

seeing your new story brought me back to this favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would let my dad feel my pussy on the way to church. I would go without panties or cut a hole in my pantyhose, and he would finger me on the way to church and on the way home, and make me come so good. I wouldn't dare do that in church, though. I would play with his dick and make him come just before we got home. Sometimes I would sit against the door of the car and face him with my dress pulled up and my legs open and let him look at my pussy, or open my top and let him see my boobs. After I got married, I told my husband what we did. It surprised him, but it also made him very horny. He wanted to know all about what we did. He came in his pants when I told him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
1635 Followers
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES