All Comments on 'Sins Of The Mother & Son'

by stu4711

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fitting tale of woe

The bitch cheats on her husband with her brother-in-law and then her son takes her. A very fitting joining. She got entirely what she deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

I loved it! A really sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
excellent work

Wow, it is so hot, why don't you tell us how she started with Jack too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awsome, your the best!

Dirty bitch cheats on her husband with his brother then gets "taken" by her own son and impregnated, sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Terrific premise, a la Hamlet

Very good. My only suggestion would be to say a bit more about Marilyn, how she looks, her face, eyes, hair color and style, how she is dressed, her figure under her clothes, changes of expression, even lighting effects, so the reader can visualize her. A clear image of her makes it more erotic, at least for this reader.

At different times in the story, describe her again, fully nude, in a way that helps the reader to see her after she has been swiven. The contrast between the two images, the cool and classy upper class matron and the nude, incestuously taken mother can be a very nice touch in a story like this.

I think a bit more psychological coercion and resistance from Marilyn, especially the first time, when she realizes that she must become Jason's mistress or risk losing eveything she has gained in life, would have been a nice touch.

Oh yeah; this tale very defintely deserves a sequel, where Jason takes his mother repeatedly during her pregnancy. Make sure she gives him a daughter/sister. This might make Marilyn his sex slave for life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superhot

More, More, More. Write More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
veay erotic

come up with new eposide of the storie at the earlyest

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just wondering

Where did she go? and didnt return till late in the eve. Was it to see jack Whoes baby is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot story, but too much repeatedness in your stori

Your writing is excellent but your story scenes need to be changed , you have the same scenes and almost the same words , wether its father/dau or mom/son. Thats the only fault, Ive read all your stories and they are way too similar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very hot unbelievable!!!

VERY HOT AND EROTIC, AMAZING, AND BELIEVABLE!!!!

montywingermontywingerover 13 years ago
Excellence

Such a beautiful story, and so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY DON'T HE HAVE AN AUNT COUSIN ETC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story

The only thing better than a boy sticking his young cock up his mother's mommy-hole and blowing his young balls up his own mother's cunt is the boy fucking a baby up where he was once a baby. That's the stuff that proud grinning young motherfuckers are made of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Very Sick Boy

No matter how hard I try to ever imagine myself in the idiot son's position, it just does not work. He is portrayed as a loathsome prat who will tell his father...or pimp on his mother...just to get his twisted pleasure.

To tell a tale like that, the writer would have to be a very unbalanced person himself.

In fact, I have no doubt that he requires psychiatric help to fix a very sick mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

don't like rape stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did't like it

Incest with the possibility of conception is disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous