Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gladly Sir."

"Oh, any jealousy between you and littleone?"

"No Sir, we are both proud to be your property."

"Good, now give Me littleone slave."

"I'm here Master."

"Ok let's go eat."

We got into the car and headed toward the restaurant I had decided on. In the car, littleone was somewhat quiet so I asked her, "What's on your mind littleone?"

"Nothing much Sir. I am just so excited, more so mentally than physically Sir. Nothing like this has ever happened to me and I am just a little nervous maybe."

"Don't be littleone, you will be fine. Just remember what you have learned and understand that if at all possible I am not going to let anything happen to you, so relax baby."

"Yes Sir, I will try to relax. It's just that I love you so much and I do not want to embarrass you in anyway."

"You are not going to embarrass me. It is important that you relax slave. If you are nervous, or do not appear to be comfortable, then that will show to other people. So if necessary, pretend that you are where you are supposed to be, with whom you are supposed to be with, and no one can look down his or her nose at you. Just follow My lead and know that your Master loves you."

We got to the restaurant, I held the door for her, and as she passed Me I whispered, "I will lead us to a table." It appeared that all of the people were starring at her. I didn't know if it was her natural beauty or her collar, predominately around her neck. Either way, let them suck eggs.

We were seated and the waiter came. I ordered our adult beverages and placed the order for our food. Once our drinks had arrived, she had relaxed and was actually smiling. As we had come into the restaurant all heads turned looking, with some starring, at her. The men with smiles, admiration, and the women, as expected, with mixed emotions. She was, without a doubt, the most sexy and classy lady in there. I was beaming with pride as she had walked one foot in front of the other, dress-swaying, ass wiggling, along with the distinctive clicking of her stilettos on the floor. She displayed perfect manners and behavior and finally appeared completely relaxed and at ease.

As promised, toward the end of the meal, I reached under the tablecloth for her cunt. I was pleased to learn that she had seem Me reaching, she had pulled her dress up well above her knees, without drawing attention to herself, in anticipation. When she felt My hand on the top of her cunt, she opened her legs and slid down some in her seat, allowing Me access. I put two fingers into her wet cunt; smiled at her, withdrew my hand and presented My fingers to her mouth. She smiled, opened her mouth in a distinctive "O" shape and then sucked and licked them clean, never hesitating. When I withdrew them, I saw that three of the men patrons were starring, mouths all but open. I threw her a kiss.

She looked at Me and said in a coy soft voice, "You are so naughty Sir."

"You love Me being naughty littleone."

"True Sir," she said with a coy smile and a sparkle in her eyes.

We finished the meal and left the restaurant for the short drive home. Once we were in the house I said, "littleone prepare for bed and then come to My room."

"Yes Master."

I undressed and got into bed and in a few minutes; she came into the room wearing four-inch black stilettos and her collar with the leash hanging in between her tits. She then gracefully went to her knees beside the bed, lowered her head, and spoke to Me softly and humbly. "Sir, please Sir, your humble slave would like to know where you want me to sleep," she said handing Me her leash.

"littleone, you will sleep in the bed with Me tonight. Go to the bathroom and remove your butt-plug, come to the other side, remove your stilettos and get into the bed. Once you are in the bed hand Me your leash."

"Yes Master."

She went around the bed and did as instructed and then slid next to Me. She handed me her leash and I put the leather strap part around My right wrist. She then put her arm over My chest just after she kissed My cheek holding Me tight, saying in a soft voice, "I love you Sir."

"I love you littleone, more than you know."

Laying there holding her lovingly in My right arm, her head against My chest My mind started to wonder. The main thought was that littleone knows that with the leash around My wrist she could easily get it at anytime. The only conclusion I could logically come to was that it is such a symbol of belonging and being restrained that she wants and needs this form of reassurance. On the other hand, the leash at night has potential problem.

I leaned toward her and kissed her on the forehead. She curled closer and moaned softly. "littleone, listen to Me baby. If you have to get up during the night to go to the bathroom simply remove the leash from My wrist and go do what you need to do. There is no reason for you to wake Me for permission. When you return from the bathroom put the leash around one of My wrists, kiss Me, and go back to sleep."

"Yes Sir that will be good. I need to be attached to my Master, I love him so."

"Goodnight slave."

"Goodnight Sir."

12