Siren Song Ch. 04.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, look at that!" she added. "Seems an unhappy cow gives milk just as easily as a happy one."

~

"Saaay..."

The warm, relieving fingers let go of Barbara's teats again.

"No, don't stop! Don't stop! Need to — to spend," moaned Menena's helpless slave with closed eyes. Long threads of liquid fell from her wooden chair's edge, and her crotch and buttocks swam in the slippery juices of her engorged vulva as her glowing innards slowly burped up gob upon gob of her own warm, salty lube.

Jingle. And suddenly Barbara's eyes were wide open again. Menena stood at the small askew cupboard, and something sparkled in the palm of her hand.

"I knew I saw a twinkle in there. So what have we got here? You don't deserve such trinkets, cow," snarled Menena as she let the silver chain of the pendant run through her fingers. "Cows don't need jewelry, right?" She opened the clasp and raised the ends of the chain to her neck. "Keeping such riches hidden would've sent you to jail. Hah! Just another thing to keep you in line, eh, peasant? Don't you worry, nobody's going to find it in your hut, because that locket is mine now."

"Menena, don't," squealed the blonde, squirming helplessly on the table. Her breasts were too full to move, still too full even after almost a bucket's worth of rich, warm milk had been drained from them. Barbara tried to rise and pushed her hands against the tabletop, but the strain and pain in her enormous breasts' delicate skin was too much to bear. She flopped down on her swollen orbs again.

"Menena, don't put it on! It'll turn you into a cow, too! It'll make you swell like me!" she wailed.

Barbara's hands covered her mouth as if to hold back her words, but far too late. Menena hesitated, and finally she lowered the bewitched pendant.

"Makes you swell," the raven pondered and scratched her chin. Slowly, she turned to face Barbara. Her smile dripped with evil as she gloated down on the helpless girl.

"So that's the big secret. Tell me, cow, if it makes your delicious milk bags swell, then why aren't you wearing it right now?" she snarled all of a sudden. The pendant jingled to the floor, and before Barbara could react Menena stood behind her. The shopkeeper's strong hands pulled Barbara's wrists behind her back and tied them up.

"Menena," whimpered the helpless young woman, her voice muffled as she was forced to stoop with her face pressed into her own cleavage, "please, don't do th—"

Menena's fingers circled Barbara's neck. The clasp clicked shut. The cold metal came to a rest just over the dark chasm between Barbara's breasts, and then Menena grabbed it and pushed it deep into the abyss of flesh. Immediately, warmth spread out through the huge masses, and an anxious gasp escaped Barb's lips.

"My, look at the time, it's past noon already. Sure flies if you're having fun, doesn't it? See you tomorrow." Menena laughed as she grabbed the taut leather bottles, threw the rope between them over her shoulders and danced through the doorframe. Her fingers wandered from one bulging bottle to the next.

"One for the road, two for the afternoon, one for the night. My, there's no way I could even begin to stock up with this meager harvest. Well, if your locket is as good as you seem to fear, then I'll better bring eight bottles and plenty of time tomorrow, cow!"

~

Barbara struggled desperately, but she couldn't even get to her feet. Despite their toned and sturdy appearance, her legs felt weak and scrawny compared to the mammoth expanse of flesh in front of her, and her tied-back arms ached and kept her from getting any kind of leverage at all, punishing every wrong move with a dagger of pain into her shoulder blades. The pendant's unearthly heat encompassed all of her upper body now. Tiny drops of sweat formed on her skin. Whatever it was that it would do to her this time, it began now, unstoppable like the incoming tide.

Quivering started in Barbara's breasts. Thirst made her mouth dry. Crying and unable to fight, she struggled along the table. Barbara dunked her head into the first bucket and guzzled down the gallons. It cooled the burning in her belly, but all the while, she felt how barely a tenth of what she swallowed really made it to her stomach. Most of it seemed to vaporize on its way down her throat only to materialize as a chilly wave of new volume spreading from behind her breastbone and stretching her bags even more. The pendant stuck like a glowing ember between her swelling globes, its power radiating into the helpless young woman's body while the afternoon slowly changed into night.

~

Chapter 16: Showdown By Morning Light

~

The buckets were empty and lay toppled on the floor. Barbara's head lolled on the yielding, swaying expanse of swollen flesh. The pain in her bent shoulders had subsided to a numb ache, and the pendant's heat spreading through her body was now a bearable, even pleasant, warmth.

Barbara hadn't moved at all through the night, trapped in a state that was less sleep than unconsciousness brought about by exhaustion, until finally the light of morning tickled her nose. She stirred awake and couldn't remember how she'd managed to doze off. Moaning, she licked her lips to clean a little of her involuntary drool from her cleavage and cast a few glances around.

"Grown bigger again. And it's morning already. Dave's going to come back soon. He'll free me."

Her back-tied hands, tickling with pent-up blood from the taut rope around her wrists, touched her buttocks. Her new, firmer, tauter, bigger buttocks. They, too, had gained a good extra chunk of fleshiness. Her fingertips traced the round bulges. There was little else she could do with her incapacitated hands. First by accident, but soon by intent, her middle finger slid up and down the crevice of her butt, still lubed with the copious glazing of her pussy's bitter honey —

"Mmmh. Round and taut — just need to angle my hand a bit more, and I can slip my fingers deep into —"

Barbara frowned.

No! Need to keep my mind together! Can't finger myself! Can't wait for Dave! Can't wait another moment! Must — get — pendant — off, sparked through her mind. She clenched her teeth and twisted her wrists.

"The rope — it's not as tight as before!"

Barbara tensed her shoulders, her arms. Her tired and over-stretched muscles trembled.

"Gnnnnaahhh! Gods, once, just once —"

Something behind her back creaked, and Barb prayed it was the rope and not her wrists. Tendons showed in the crook of her arms, and her biceps bulged. Strands of hemp snapped apart.

"RaaaaAAAAHHH!" echoed her angry holler out across the sea.

Snap.

Her arms liberated, Barbara sagged forward.

~

"Next. Standing up." Barbara looked at the two elongated spheres of milk and flesh projecting from her chest, each the size and weight of her own torso. "Any which way I can," she sighed.

Grunting and groaning, she arched her back and shuffled her feet beneath the table under her new center of weight. Her thighs trembled, and her knees felt as if they'd burst any moment, but the pull on her ribs finally reached an equilibrium with the drag of weight trapped in her breasts. She sensed the retreating touch of the table on the underside of her boobs until the humongous pair of milk-swollen ovoids finally swung free, supported only by the trembling twig that was Barbara's body.

"I'm standing! I'm standing on my own feet! I can move again!"

Cradling barely a third of the bags on her chest, Barbara took a step backwards and learned in a moment of wide-eyed fright that her balance was way off. She needed two fast, short, clumsy steps until she managed to hold back the monstrous momentum of her overfilled chest. The chair behind her struck into the back of her knees and toppled. The pull on her spine was immense. Barbara's muscles tired rapidly. All the while she felt her glands' slow throbbing as they produced droplet after droplet of milk and stowed it in her ever-stretching ducts.

"The pendant! Need — to get it off! It's filling me still!"

She leaned and shifted desperately, freeing her right arm to reach over her head and grapple for the pendant's thin chain running across the back of her neck.

"Come on, come on, come on!"

The chain got caught in her hair and ripped out a few strands as she pulled it frantically over her head. Her fingers closed around the disc that still held the warmth from her deep cleavage. She only hesitated for a moment, then cast it away to the far end of the kitchen. It clanged against the loam wall and jingled to the floor. Barbara exhaled in relief. A shiver ran across her skin.

Another shiver. That one started in her legs. Her knees grew wobbly.

"What now — Gods!"

The weight on her chest multiplied. Barbara corralled as much of her swollen flesh as she could. Her skin didn't stretch, the massive orbs didn't increase their breathtaking bulk.

There was only one explanation.

"— I'm not growing bigger — I'm growing weaker! No! NOOOO!"

Tendons on her neck showed as she struggled with gnashed teeth against the merciless pull of gravity on the pair of milk barrels jutting from her ribs. The kitchen spun forward, her inflated nipples connected painfully with the tabletop, then the rest of her mams came crashing down in an avalanche of malleable flesh on the wooden piece of furniture that no longer had any resistance to offer against their weighty assault. The tabletop cracked right through the middle. Barbara in tow, the pair of heavy bags sloshed on down to the floor.

Barbara was thrown about on her own breasts like a tiny ship on the enraged ocean. She undulated up and down almost a dozen times until all of the momentum was finally consumed. Face down on the pillows of her own body, she dug her fingers into her hair and wailed, "Gods, what have I done? What have I done?!"

The pendant glittered in the twilight of the far corner, way out of reach of Barbara's desperately grabbing fingers.

~

Barely half an hour had passed when Dave's voice silenced the morning birds' calling in the bushes outside.

"Barbara? Barbara, wake up! I sailed the night through, just to get back to you! Oh, it's just incredible, they're paying thrice now for fresh fish! We don't need Menena's goodwill anymore! We'll wear the finest clothes!"

He opened the door and froze. A pair of white sacks, stuffed and taut and immovably huge, rested on the flattened planks of the destroyed kitchen table, and on top of that pair half-lay, half-knelt his beloved wife, face down; her well-defined tapering back widening into alluring hips and meaty, luscious buttocks, and they quivered as her narrow shoulders shook to her desperate sobbing. White rivulets emerged from under the bulging orbs, and the room smelled of fresh, sweet milk.

"Barbara?" David was down on his knees in a heartbeat and caressed her cheeks as he gently lifted her head. "Oh Barbara, what happened?"

"Menena," wailed Barbara. "It was — Menena, she did this to me. G—gave me cow weed. Milked me so hard, it made me grow again. Stuffed the pendant between my tits. Made me drink so much. Unnngh! I'm so full, Dave, m—milk, Dave, so much milk in me! Too — much! Gods, Dave, milk me! Milk me, or I'll burst for sure! Dave!"

~

He worked his hands into the warm cave underneath Barbara's one breast, pulling and prodding the overfilled flesh gently, until he managed to reach the tightly sealed bubble of milk that had formed under the soft mountain around Barbara's leaking nipple. His fingers felt around in the warm darkness while the pressurized liquid whizzed out around his arms.

"These here?" he asked incredulously. The skin he touched was rough and firm, surely fit for a nipple if he ever felt one, but the sheer size of it! His hand closed around something that was two thumbs wide but almost four inches long. He squeezed it with gentle milking motions, and a thick stream of hot, fresh milk washed out of the single gaping hole at each tip.

"Oh yes, oh dear gods, yes," moaned his wife as the unbearable pressure was finally vented.

David knelt on elbows and knees in front of his wife, his lower arms buried under the warm orbs of Barbara's breasts. His hands clutched her huge nipples, and his fingers pulled and squeezed in long milking strokes. Veils of milk broke forth from underneath the slowly shrinking mammaries and washed all over the floor. The pale white brook ran out through the door and worked its way along the side of the footpath towards the cliff.

Their faces were mere inches apart. Barbara panted in relief, her eyelids half closed, her soft lips pouting. As her breasts' promontory deflated gradually, she sagged forward some more. David's forehead touched hers, and moments later, their lips met.

"Gods, David — mmmh — what are we — mmmwah — going to do?" she stammered between their hungry kisses.

"Don't — mwah — don't know — uuunh!Mmwah — Barb," he replied, merely following her eager smooching.

Barbara leaned heavier on her own breasts and grabbed David's head. Her nipples erupted more violently as she grew wetter between her legs.

"Milk me — you're the one — my milkman, my only — your hands, only your hands — aaaahhh!" She bucked and pulled him forward. David lost his balance and fell on top of the warm pillows of Barbara's breasts. His hands never left her nipples that had hardened even more.

"Barbara, we can't — not right now!" he protested faintly as she dragged him closer and fondled blindly for his belt.

"Can't think straight when I need to be bred!" she replied, panting in heat. "Gimme your spear, gimme all of it! Think later! Must — have it now!" Her fingers found the thick rod, already half hard, and pulled it out. "The gods, it's so big! I want to feel it — there!"

With one hand on the root of David's reptile and the other right behind the glans that threatened to spread her grip apart as it swelled she aimed the long trunk at the sweat-lubed cleft of her breasts. Her quivering mams enclosed David's throbbing erection with a soft and yielding sheath, and Barbara squeezed them together with her arms.

"Gods, Barbara —!" groaned David, rearing up and letting go of her nipples as she reached for his hips and moved him back and forth in the black abyss of slippery warmth. Barbara smiled, sensing every bulging vein in his manhood as it rubbed against the sensitive skin of her cleavage. Her breasts shook and trembled as she guided his accelerating humping.

"Bar — ba — raaah!" he exclaimed. The thick head pulsed right against her breastbone and the upward curve of David's erection put the gaping hole in his glans just beneath the funnel shape of Barbara's bosom. His thick spurts flooded the tight gap in an instant, rising up and filling Barbara's cleavage from the bottom up like white lava rising inside a deep valley. David thrust and shook in the entrapment of her breasts, spending his seed in amounts far beyond what he'd thought possible. Barbara's cleavage finally overflowed with his thick sticky juices. They oozed hot and clingy over the crater lake between her breasts and ran down along his legs until they finally mingled with the river of milk on the floor, and still David wasn't done. The touch of Barbara's breasts kept his rod hard and him squirming and squirting. It wasn't until minutes later that his spurts became smaller and the sperm much thinner.

~

David freed himself from the entrapment of his wife's vampiric cleavage and sagged back onto his haunches.

"Oh the gods, Barbara, you must've drawn years of my seed from me," he panted, wiping sweat from his face. "Look at you! Your breasts, they're glazed."

Barbara eyed him lovingly while she rubbed the copious ointment of her husband's loins into the skin of her breasts. "Oh my love, you don't look drained at all! Goodness, you're a pillar of health! Mmmh. And I'm quite a bit calmer now."

David's breath calmed down, too. He frowned as he raised his right hand and turned it before his eyes. "You're right. Not a tremble now, could've sworn I was shaking from exhaustion just moments ago." He gulped. "This is all so wrong —"

~

"You're telling me! I'm so big, I can't even move anymore!" Barbara slapped and pulled at the pair of yard-long sacks growing out of her chest. "There's so much I need to tell you, so many things happened. Firstly though, David, look over there, you must hand me the pendant, it's the only way —"

He looked over his shoulder at the faint blue light that illuminated the far corner of the room, and shook his head.

"Barbara, are you sick in the head? Look at you! Look at what it's done to you!" He struggled over on hands and knees and warily picked up the silver disk by the farthest end of its chain. "I should've cast it into the deepest depths, that cursed thing!"

"No, Dave!" Barbara groped desperately towards the sparkling silver. "Give it back to me, I need its power! The gods, David! Menena, she's about to — we must — David, give me the pendant!"

"I will not, Barb!" He shook his head and lowered the palm-sized plate with the huge blue stone onto a piece of cloth, wrapping it up carefully. "For your sake, I'll make sure this thing won't bother us ever again!"

"David, are you deaf? I need it! It's giving me strength! We don't have time to argue about this, it's morning already! If I put it on, I'll be able to get up and walk again, I know it!"

"Uh—huh?" He clambered to his feet and stood akimbo. "All of a sudden, you know those things? That's all I needed to hear!" His forefinger shot towards her. "You're not my Barbara, you're this cursed thing talking out of her mouth! You won't keep your claws in my wife, thing! D'you hear me? If it takes the rest of my days, I won't have my love suffer under your evil whisperings and machinations!" He stormed outside.

"No, David! You don't understand!" she screamed after him. "Oh please, David! If we don't run right now, Menena's going to —"

~

When David returned minutes later, his hands were empty.

"Heavens, David!" screeched Barbara. "What have you done? We don't have time! Give me back the pendant!"

He sat down by her side and held her frantically fidgeting hands by her wrists. "Shhh, love. It's gone. Calm down, its evil won't whisper to you anymore. Just let it go. Barbara, please come back to me."

Barbara's heavy and agitated breathing became shallower until she exhaled deeply and raised her head to her husband's worried face. She gulped and gently freed herself from his grasp, dragging her gigantic bosom a bit more upright as she tried to lean back onto her haunches. Barbara bashfully wiped a few tears from her cheeks.

"I'm good again, David. Don't worry. It's just — these last two days, it's all — it's all just a bit much —"

Her whisper turned into a hysterical giggle. "Heh — a bit — gnnnhhii — a — bit — much —" Barbara's hands pulled at her own immensely distended chest. "Much! Haaah! Hiiih—"

"What is it now?" he asked as Barbara suddenly fell silent, canted her head and narrowed her eyes.

"I hear someone on horseback," she gasped. Her eyes widened in fear. "Oh the gods! It's too late! Menena! She's coming!"

~

The dulled thumping of hoofbeats on high grass grew louder and slowed down until it stopped, right in front of the hut.

"Cow? Did I leave the door open, cow?" came Menena's voice from the outside. "Or is it my long lost —"

Her voice changed into a giddy girl's squeaking as she screamed, "David!"