Siren Song Ch. 04.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door flew open. Menena burst into the room and threw herself at David, intercepting him halfway through his rising motion. He staggered back, both by surprise and by the shopkeeper's momentum.

"David, I'm so sorry," Menena sobbed, clutching his chest, rising to her toe tips and showering his face with sloppy kisses. "I did you wrong, so very wrong. I thought you'd left me, when it was that witch's doing all along! Now that she has her punishment, I'll make things right again, I'll tell all the town it wasn't your fault and that you've never, ever, mistreated me! Oh, you'll have the life! You'll never have to work again, and we'll fuck every night, I'll be all you'll ever want, I'll take every last inch, I'll never let you go again!"

He struggled free and grabbed her shoulders, holding her at arm's length. "Menena! Have you lost your mind? I told you. It was you. You're bossy, you're mean, I'm only sorry I didn't see it before. Look at what you did to my wife, you cold-blooded — you heartless — you — I don't have words for you!"

He pushed her away. She stumbled for a few steps, then regained her balance, put her hands to her hips and leaned forward.

"Your wife?!" screeched Menena. "Have you looked at her? That — that thing can't be your wife! We can keep her for the milk, and I wouldn't even mind if you want to have your way with her every now and then, because really, what else is she good for, but the only wife you'll ever have is right in front of you! You're mine!" She raised and opened her arms. "Come here, David —"

He straightened and crossed his arms over his chest, glaring down on her.

"Barbara and me, we're married, Menena. Nothing you say or do will change that!"

"No!" shrieked the raven, backing away. "Stop saying that! A man can't be married to an obscenity!" Her finger pointed sideways at the pile of breasts that was Barbara.

"Of your doing!" the blonde barked back.

"So what?!" Menena hissed over her shoulder. "You deserved every single inch of that, you wannabe witch! Shut up, you treacherous abomination! You piece of furniture!"

Menena turned back and wrung her hands at the tall and handsome man that all of her womb desired. Her voice begged and pleaded. "David, come back to me! Look at her! Look at that disgusting thing, that ugly contraption of a pair of cow's udders, a twig and a horse's ass! Where's the woman in that? She's just two sacks of milk and a pair of holes to ride! I promise, I'll let you keep her, if you so desire. Just imagine, she'll be our bed, the biggest and softest bed in the whole shire, I made preparations —"

"Get. Out."

A bird's twitter from the outside rang through the sudden silence.

"Get out?" repeated Menena. Her heavy breathing grew faster.

"Get out?!" she howled as realization set in. "Are you bewitched? Has she struck you blind? No? You can see her for the ugly hag she is, can you not? And still you pick her — over me?! Her? This — this can't — that's not happening! How dare you do this — "

"Because I love her," David stated calmly, smiling at Barbara.

"Love? Love?!" screamed the raven, throwing her hands in the air. "Oh, that's rich! My very own miracle cock talks about love!"

"I knew you wouldn't understand," sighed Dave, turning his back on her. He took a long step towards his wife, knelt down by her side and caressed her cheek, brushing her tears away with his thumb.

~

Menena stood frozen, watching David as he comforted Barbara. The shopkeeper's hands slowly clenched into fists while her incredulous and dejected countenance transformed into a grimace of hate.

"Oh whatever," she finally sneered. "Just look at the lovely couple, a boy and his cow. And you, David! If being a cowboy is all you want to be, then fine! See where it'll take you in the end! I dreamed of you, night after night! I wanted to make us mayor and wife! How could I have been so daft to obsess over you for months! What a waste of time! Now I see that all you're looking for in a woman is bloat. Ugh! You sicken me. Even if my fingers remain the only delight for the rest of my life, I'll gladly take that over your — your diseased dick and all the rottenness this whore must've spread over your skin! Being shunned for a bloated blond bladder of milk! I've never been insulted like this in my whole life!"

"You better go, now," snarled Dave, "or I might tell the city's bailiff about your herbs and poisons."

"No," sobbed Barbara, hiding her face in her hands. "They'll come and stare at me if you do, or worse! Just make her go away."

"Don't bother, I'm leaving," hissed Menena, her upper lip curling from her gnashed teeth in disgust. "Only because I want to, not because you could ever make me! I'll give you a day and a night to think about your place, you two. You thought me cruel? Oh, you haven't seen the first of it, and you should be thankful for that. And you're poor and your fabled city bailiff is far away, remember this. So when you're done with this sick travesty of your so-called love I expect the two of you to beg forgiveness for your unfaithfulness, oh, and will you ever have to beg and grovel after this insult! You'll crawl and beg for the mercy of just kissing my feet!" Her hair flew as she spun around.

Menena stopped abruptly in the door frame. She licked her lips as she looked over her shoulder. Slowly, her sneer changed into a crooked smile that was all the more frightening. "Y'know, there might be ways you could placate me, David. A little, at least. Think about that. In case you don't know what to do with all of her wonderful milk, I might be more amenable if I come back and there are a few buckets waiting by the door. Maybe I'll just make you my servant then instead of my slave.

"Uh—uh—uh," she added as David reared in anger. Her condescending smile grew wider as she raised her forefinger and glared up at him. "What d'you think you're doing? Strike me down? Oh please, you peon. Do you think people don't know where I went? Just look at you poor wife. Who will take care of her if you go to the gallows? No, you'll behave, David! If I say kneel then you'll kneel and you'll like it!"

She picked up the bundle of leather bags she'd dropped by the door and threw them at David's feet.

"Here. When I return, I want all of them bulging with her milk, and then you'll follow me into the town, so you better make it a good milking! It'll be the last chance for you to squeeze and drain the udders of that precious cow you're so in love with —"

"Out!"

"A day and a night! I'll be back tomorrow morning, and you had better lost that attitude by then! Either you'll bow and scrape, or so help me, I'll see you both burn," she snapped back before she slammed the door shut. Outside, she burst out, "What a cow!" Her hysterical cackling echoed on for quite a while over her horse's fading hoofbeats.

~

To be continued ... and soon, with mermaids! Actual, bouncy, barely clad mermaids! No, really. Lots of fish-tailed, naughty, slippery, pneumatic [shouldn't that be hydraulic?] sirens. Promise. Almost in the next part. Because technically this here is only half of part 4. It's just so long again that I decided to cut it in two, so the next part will be called part 5, but actually it's still part 4, part 2. Or maybe 4-A and 4-B. Yeah ... complicated.

~

Oh all right, you knew this was coming, didn't you? Plea for rating, using any amount of the five stars below that you see fit, yada yada yada. And I still very much welcome any and all comments you'd like to toss my way. :-)

Thank you.