Siring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blushing Jennifer asked "Anything more recent?"

"Well it was alleged, never proven though that a local group try the ceremony every spring on the first quarter of the moon. Its total hogwash if you ask me love."

Unbeknownst to Jennifer the mushrooms were accelerating her thought process and her imagination was running wild. "Thanks for telling me your tales Peter, I'm going to turn in now goodnight." She departed quickly to her room.

Lying on her bed she started thinking about the witch trying to give herself to the Devil the erotic thought surging through her. Pushing her hand between her legs she found she was wetter than she had ever been. Pushing her finger along her juicy slit Jennifer started playing with her clit.

Harder she rubbed, dipping her finger through her fine blonde fur aching for a release. Pushing her finger deeper and faster into her channel, straining desperate for an orgasm when it finally came "Oh Satan take me." She yelled through gritted teeth "Soon." A reply echoed as her orgasm washed over her in a wave and she passed out.

The next morning flashbacks of the night started. Had she really done that to herself in a pub bedroom? What had caused her to react that way? Sniffing her hand confirmed it "Ew need a shower." She groggily said to her self `wait a minute who had replied' soon she though` `silly cow you must have imagined it in getting your rocks off.`

After showering she gingerly headed out for some fresh air Jennifer headed down towards the old church. Taking her camera she took half a dozen shots around the outside of the crumbling building, tentatively pushed open the creaking door and went inside. Taking more photographs of the interior she was pleased to see the rabbit was no longer there. Her foot steps echoing round the large space she went and had a closer look at the Alter.

Tripping slightly on an old mat Jennifer looked down and pulled the mat back revealing the pentagram hidden underneath, she gasped as she saw it proof that something was going on here. Covering it back over after taking a photo of it she headed back to the pub.

Later that evening Mark arrived at the home of Peter "Everything ready?" he asked.

"We are good to go Kathy, Olivia, and Paul will be arriving shortly"

"Steven and Amanda are preparing the Alter and will join us when they have finished."

"Great, let's get a drink and finalize details." Mark added with a hint of excitement.

The group assembled in Peter's lounge "Ok listen up." Mark started "If anyone wants to bail on this now is the time to do it." Looking around at the group and hearing silence he continued "I have looked at the document in a little more detail. Anyone notice that strange bar at the bottom of the Alter?"

Steven nodded "Aye I saw that just now, what is it used for?"

"Well when the deed is done it is used to raise the woman's lower body so precious seed is not spilt. She must remain in that position for an hour and a special bung inserted to trap the seed inside."

"How long has the bung got to stay in?" Olivia asked "Until the sun rises." Mark added

"I have a strange looking thing in my safe. I wonder if it's the bung"

Kathy said "I'll go and get it."

"Is there anything else in there?" Peter inquired.

"Some long leather straps I'll bring them as well."

Returning to the group Kathy handed to items to Mark "These straps are for the raising bar and this." He said holding it up "Is most certainly the bung." The group stared at the article Mark was holding looking a small ball made with a piece of smooth leather with a small tassel on the end of it. Mark went to his bag and brought out a small gold cup and a silver handled brush "This is to paint the cross."

Everyone nodded

As the group donned there robes and got ready Olivia headed back to the pub to spike Jennifer's drink. On entering the bar she was dismayed to see Jennifer was nowhere in sight `This might not be so easy damn where is she` looking out into the car park Olivia gave a sigh of relief as she spotted Jennifer's car.

Taking some clean towels from the linen store she proceeded to Jennifer's room where knocking on the door drew no response `crap where is she?` she thought with nothing left for it Olivia went back to join the group.

On seeing Olivia's panicked arrival Mark asked "What's wrong?"

"I have looked everywhere, Mark, Jennifer's no where in sight."

"OK, look it's a small village, she can't be far away."

"And as a nosy reporter I bet she is waiting for us at the church."

Peter waved a cloth and a bottle in the air "Plan B." He said and with that the group departed for the church Peter took off his robe and clothed himself in normal clothing "I'll follow on don't worry I'll find her."

Hiding behind a tree Jennifer camera in hand jumped when she heard a chanting that appeared to be drawing closer. In the light mist she could see moving torches and dark hooded people moving towards the church.

Clicking her camera she took photo's of the group's arrival as they disappeared into the old church. Nervously she crept closer and on reaching the church she peered through a window to get a glimpse of what was going on inside.

Peter spotted her and chucked to himself closing in on his target he deftly unscrewed the bottle and poured some of the contents onto the cloth.

Jennifer, so intent on seeing what was going on inside the church she didn't realize Peter was there until the cloth was pressed onto her mouth and nostrils. Struggling for breath as the cloth gave her little chance but to breathe in the drug vapours.

Peter felt her body go limp as the fight drained from her and sleep took hold. Carrying her inside the church Peter quickly handed her over to

Steven "Hurry up and get her restrained. I have no idea how long she will be out for."

"Kathy, Olivia, take her clothes off." The two girls quickly removed the dark denim trousers and removed her jumper and t-shirt while Steven held her limp body up leaving her underwear on they gently laid her onto the Alter.

Peter rejoined the group now in his robes and took hold of Jennifer's arms and raised them over her head and fastened them into the rings either side of the Alter. Mark took her legs bent them at the knee's and pulled them apart locking them in place in the rings at the front end of the Alter.

Jennifer began to stir as the chloroform started to wear off coming to she groggily opened her eyes and desperately tried to focus. She quickly realized she was on her back, staring at the church ceiling.

She tried to pull her arms down and cried out as the restraints cut into her wrists. Panic set in what was happening to her was she going to be an offering like that rabbit? Tears started to flow at thought.

"Ah our beauty is awake." Mark whispered "She will recognize most of our voices if we aren't careful so Amanda will be the only one to talk directly to her got it." The group nodded. Now wearing a mask Kathy produced a long handled silver knife and walked towards the helpless Jennifer.

Raising the knife so she could see it, a chant began. Kathy started running the back of the knife over her cool skin. Jennifer more certain than ever of instant death started babbling and pleading to be let go. Ignoring her completely Kathy pushed the knife gently between her breasts and cut the bra in two, sliced the shoulder straps then pulled the garment away.

Running the knife down her trim flat stomach she then cut away the knickers leaving Jennifer totally naked open and exposed.

Jennifer saw the hooded figure put the knife away, and breathed a sigh of relief. It was now her nakedness dawned on her and she tried to close her legs but restrained as they were it was impossible.

She heard rustling and tilting her head to the left she saw two men with erections poking out from their gowns. More panic and pleading.' my god they were going to rape me' she thought hysterically.

Kathy brought the gold cup over to one of the men dropped to her knees and started giving him a blow job. Once it was fully erect Kathy started stroking his penis. The groans got louder as she worked her wrist and mouth around the erect organ.

Jennifer found the sight surreal but couldn't turn away and watched as the scene developed. Peter the man in question could feel his balls churning and tapped Kathy on her shoulder. Instantly she raised the gold cup, removed his throbbing cock from her mouth and watched as his cum poured into it landing with a dull ping.

With Peter spent she went to the second man Mark and was soon performing her artistry on his long penis. Mark, very horny and aroused from seeing his beautiful colleague naked and helpless didn't last too long and his cum shot into the gold cup adding to the load.

Jennifer looked away as the hooded woman headed toward her with cup in hand. `Oh no they are going to make me drink it` Kathy stood beside her and retrieved the brush from her belt. The strange chanting started up again Jennifer shivered as the brush tickled her stomach.

Kathy dipped the brush into the goo and applied it to Jennifer's flat stomach carefully painting the inverted cross as directed.

Kathy Stepped away and moved out of Jennifer's limited line of vision a chorus of chanting began. Jennifer was frantically panicking and trying to figure out what was going on her eyes darted everywhere but saw nothing. Then to her right she saw something a strange white mist was moving around the sinister church.

She lost sight of it then it appeared above her and just as it had done before dispersed blowing out the candles leaving no light at all.

Dark, formless shapes dashed over the ceiling as any warmth seemed to suddenly evaporate.

A strange glow appeared on the pentagram and grew bigger and bigger as it took on a shape. The chanting was louder now and Jennifer's eyes bulged with fear as she saw the figure forming.

As she wrestled with her bonds again the glowing figure nodded and took on a final form.

"Who hath summoned me on this night?" the figure hissed. Standing in the centre of the pentagram stood a half man half creature being.

With two small horns and a forked tail which was flicking like an agitated cat.

"Master, it is I that hath called upon you. I present our offering to you."

Jennifer again rattled her chains in a desperate attempt to free herself from this madness.

"Ah Priestess and disciples you have chosen wisely." He hissed "Priestess come to me." Kathy trembling as she walked to the pentagram and the imposing figure "Prepare me for the feast."

"Please let me go, Please." Jennifer begged

"Silence child, all in good time." He hissed at her. Now Priestess, get me ready."

The creature placed his scaly hands on Kathy's shoulders and pushed her to her knee's. Instinctively she reached out and took hold of his growing prick gasping at its size and power. Tentatively Kathy started her blow job, her mouth straining to take in the huge shaft. Choking as the prick hit the back of her throat, Kathy gamely carried on sucking until she was pulled away the scaly hands pushing her aside

"You have done well, Priestess, your turn will come, but it is time to enjoy the offering."

Moving over to the Alter and the trembling Jennifer the scaly hands reached down and started caressing her stomach rubbing the semen cross into the smooth flat skin. Jen felt a strange heat on her stomach as the caress continued until all the semen had been rubbed away.

"No oh god no." she screamed as the creature loomed over her "He can't help you child you are mine now!" Satan laughed and flicked her nipples with his scaly hand.

Bending down he used his forked tongue to lash at her sensitive nipples "Ah no please." Jennifer babbled as the torment continued.

Satan stood up moved forward and slowly pushed the tip of his massive organ against Jennifer's tight pussy "Noooo." She shrieked but to no avail as the massive organ pushed forwards and started to insert itself in her tight passage.

Jen started bucking, desperately trying to rid herself of the invading monster. Satan slowly pushed more of his prick into her, letting her body adjust to his size gradually. Now with his cock half way in he began the in and out motion with more being inserted on every in stroke.

Jennifer's sobbing continued as her body began to betray her.

Satan gave a huge thrust and shoved the last of his prick into her the tip crashing into her cervix causing a massive scream out of Jen.

Picking up the pace he really let her have it, pulling all the way out and lunging back in at great speed the massive tip crashing into her cervix at every thrust. Now moaning as well as sobbing, Jen could do nothing as unwanted sensations built up in her body.

Satan pulled the leg restraints off as he plowed on and lifted her legs in the air. With the change of angle the massive prick started to hit on different areas of her inner walls.

Jen felt the start of an unwanted orgasm "Oh." She wailed "No!"

Satan smiled as he felt her shake and lunged in deep, the cock's-head lodged firmly against the opening in her cervix and with a ungodly roar filled her with his cum. On and on it spewed filling her insides Jennifer felt every cum blast hitting deep inside her finally the massive prick twitched its last.

Withdrawing with an audible plop Satan turned to his followers "The deed is done. Priestess you know what to do." And with that he was gone. Steve and Mark raised the bar pulling Jennifer's lower body in the air securing her legs again. Kathy gently reached up and pushed the small leather bung into Jennifer's ravished pussy.

"Please let me go." She cried.

Peter opened his bottle up poured the liquid onto the cloth and applied it to Jennifer's mouth and nose "That will keep her quiet."

"What do we do now?" he asked

"Bloody good question, how long until sun rise?" Olivia asked.

"We have three hours does anyone have any sleeping pills we can't keep using that liquid." "Yep at the pub I have let's get her back to her room."

Removing her restraints the men carried her limp form away. Kathy

Picked up Jennifer's clothes and camera making sure she deleted all the photos that were on there. Back at the Pub Olivia grabbed two of her sleeping pills and with some water managed to force them into Jennifer.

As dawn started to break Mark smiled as he pushed his fingers into her pussy and removed the bung which made another audible plop as he removed it. The girls then somehow managed to redress her and left her to sleep.

Waking up in her room later with a headache from hell, Jen tried to piece together what had happened was it a dream or was it real either way she was getting out of that damn village and never coming back.

And just in case she took a morning after pill, but would that thwart the Devils plan?

12