How It Began

Story Info
How a werewolf knocked me up.
1.2k words
4.37
156.4k
256
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laila432
Laila432
51 Followers

I heard the growling before even seeing anything.

It didn't sound like any animal I've ever heard and that is why I looked outside of my tent. I was greeted by a hairy thing with glowing red eyes in the bright moonlight that made its way slowly closer to me. Scared I grabbed my emergency pepper spray but just in that moment the thing lunged forward and landed on top of me.

Now I could see it more clearly with the light in my tent. It was probably taller than 6'7'' and had the features of a man and a wolf. The growling started to grow louder and the beast looked me up and down. In my shocked state I didn't even fight against him but I wouldn't even be able to do it because he had my arms and legs pinned under him.

He started to use his teeth to shred my clothes from my body. I didn't even think about why he would do that but rather thought about his teeth this close to my flesh.

However when he really had me naked under him I realized that he probably didn't want to eat me, at least not in the typical way. He growled as to say don't move and his figure made his way down to the freshly shaved part of my body. When the first tentatively lick came upon my clitoris I gasped out load, as a response he growled in a satisfied manner. As the licks came in a faster sequence I couldn't control the moans coming from my mouth and it sounded almost like a laughing coming from the beast between my legs. When he was satisfied with the wetness between my nether lips he came up again and that was the first time I saw his cock. It was red and thick as my arm and definitely 10 inches long, which made me quiver with fear and delight.

I looked up again and realized that he was looking at me and he had a wolfish grin on his face which made me think of this erotic story I read of the red riding hood and the wolf. His tongue came out again and he licked my breast which felt amazing. Simultaneously I felt his cock sliding up and down my pussy, when it felt my entrance it glided in and out only with the tip which drove me insane, so I moved up my hips and captured his hips with my legs to drive his cock deeper. He growled and I thought I heard him say "Greedy."

But nonetheless he drove his cock deep into my pussy till he bottomed out and hit my cervix. It was uncomfortable at first but it felt so good when he began to fuck me senseless. He grabbed my legs and lifted them up over my shoulder to reach deeper with his cock and slowly I felt something growing at the base of his cock which felt like a small ball at first. When it came to my entrance he rammed in his cock harder and the ball hurt like hell but even through my protest he didn't stop. With a painful pang he inserted it and I have to say inside it felt amazing. The knot would stop him from pulling out his cock and it grew to the size of a big tennis ball. He started licking my neck when he felt that the ball was locked inside my body and made me mewl like a bitch in heat when he nipped my neck with his long teeth. The moment my orgasm came was a total surprise and exactly that moment he took to clamp down and bit my neck with a force. I screamed and tears burst from my eyes but after a moment the pain turned into pleasure which brought my second orgasm to a start. I heard him growl close to my ear and felt him shudder and release deep within me. The spurts of his cum felt so hot that for the first time I was scared of being impregnated by the beast, so I tried to push him away but he was so heavy and strong and the knot was so hard still that he laid on top of me till his cock stopped spurting cum inside my pussy.

He began shaking and I realized he was laughing at me, "You didn't think that you could get rid of me once my knot was inside you, didn't you?" he said.

I was so shocked to hear him speak that I didn't answer him at first. "Oh cat got your tongue now? But you sounded so good moaning out loud as I fucked your hot pussy."

I gasped, "You can really speak, I... I thought you were a beast and couldn't."

That made him chuckle. "Yeah, I am a beast, a werewolf so to say but I can still speak even when I am in this form."

It made sense even though I wouldn't have believed in werewolves if I didn't have the dick of one still lodged in my pussy. "So how long till the knot shrinks down?" I asked quietly.

"Hmm, hard to say could be half an hour till two hours but I could go for another round to make sure the seed takes tonight.", he chuckled again.

The smirk he was watching me with made me quiver. And I was so distracted by his hips slowly starting to thrust back and forth that it took some time to realize what he said.

"The SEED to take?!" He distracted me right away and I moaned as he bit my ear lope and liked over the bite mark on my neck.

"Of course, in a few weeks you will be round with my pups and transformed into my beautiful mate", he answered. I was so distracted by his hips thrusting that I couldn't form an answer and I only moaned at that idea.

He fucked me way into the morning and I was so exhausted that I fell asleep with him still being locked inside of me and my stomach swollen from the seed that couldn't get out.

When I did wake up it was already mid day and I was alone in my tent. I felt sore and sticky from the fluids that leaked out of my pussy but I smelled something amazing cooking just outside of my tent. When I looked I saw a tall muscled guy with deep black hair and an ass to die for cooking up bacon and eggs on my camping cooker. Without turning around he said

"Oh your finally awake I was already wondering how much I had worn you out in the night" His voice was the same but he was less hairy than in the night and I have to say I quite missed it. When he turned around with two plates of brunch I saw his beautiful blue eyes and I wondered if our children would have the luck to inherit these from him and I unconsciously laid my hand on top of my stomach. When he saw it the lust flared in his eyes and the wolfish grin started to show again.

---------------

Thank you for reading my first erotic Story!

I hope to write a second part for it but first I would like to know how you liked it!

Laila432

Laila432
Laila432
51 Followers