All Comments on 'Sis/Bro's Chaotic Night Continues'

by mushthecooler

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story but...

I love the story and would like to see this story to its conclusion.

I want you to to take this as a suggestion for future stories.

I noticed that the first of this story was a repeat of "Xmas Surprise at the Murphy's".

While some flashbacks can remind the reader of the story-line, I think this was a bit line. Maybe begin with a recap but not exact quotes. Or better yet, give an introduction letting the reader know that this was part two and part one is titled "Xmas Surprise at the Murphy's."

klaxxklaxxalmost 15 years ago
Sucked

Lizzy only realized she was a slut after David called her one? Dense, isn't she? Literotica won't allow the grandkids to be brought into the story, so the clowns and the animals is about all that's left, isn't it? Chances of me reading the further adventures of the Murphy's: 0%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wannabe writer

any writer with half a brain knows that all chapters of a series have to have the same title just numbered you can't expect readers to go looking for the other chapters when you are stupid enough to give them all different titles

photo100photo100about 12 years ago
Last part please

I have just found your stories on the Murphy family, I liked the story line, so can we have another part please

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
no thanks

the foreshadowing tells me it is only going to get worse.

not interested in reading just how sick you can make the whole family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

this story is BAD on so many levels.......I know it's just a story BUT even a story should have SOMETHING at least a little realistic to it.

David is 8 years older than Lizzie & has been in college for how many years & living in So Cal to boot. YET he sees a pussy & goes completely STUPID. He's 26 & has absolutely NO CONTROL over himself? WTF???

Lizzie gets thrown out of the house naked & beat up, David finds her, wraps her in a blanket, finds a cab & she tries to play with his dick in the cab? REALLY???

This seems like it's written by a 16 year old with an over active imagination.

I could go on, but WHY????

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Is there more to come what happens when they get to the house.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Hot

Very Hot but I could have done without Liszt and the cabbie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Collate segments

to make it simpler to find the order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous