Sis/Bro's Chaotic Night Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lizzy. I'd love ta help ya out. But I need da cash. My wife'll kill me if I come home wit no cash. See I do dees late night drives off da meter, so I can make some extra money."

I leaned forward a little further and could see that Na'im had a picture of him, his wife and 2 little children stuck to the dash consol.

"Awe, are those your little babies?" I asked.

"Yes ma'. Dose are my lil' angles. Mean da world ta me."

All of the sudden, my seductive instincts kicked in. "Na'im. What if I promise to give you double the money for the ride as soon as I can get back home. Hopefully within the next few days."

"60 bucks? I don't know. Someone tried dat on me once before and I neva saw da money. Da wife was not happy wit me."

"You can trust me. I will give you my cell number and address. I will make it eighty dollars and a little extra if you want it." I leaned back in the seat and pushed the blanket completely off me. His eyes widened when he noticed that I was totally naked.

When I motioned with my finger for him to sit with me, Na'im didn't hesitate to jump out of the cab and into the back seat. Though he seemed anxious, I could tell he was very nervous and apprehensive about being in this situation.

I leaned back against the door and pulled my feet up to the seat, so that he could get a clear view of my entire body. I slid my right foot into his lap and could feel the thick outline of his cock beneath my toes. As I surveyed the clothed length of his dick, I started to get very excited by the massive size. I leaned forward and worked myself into a kneeling position on the seat. I placed my hands on Na'im cheeks, slid my fingers back into his thick dreadlocked hair and pulled him close for a deep kiss. His lips were the softest I had ever felt and he worked his tongue around in my mouth like he was a professional kisser, if such a thing ever existed.

When I felt his hands grasp onto my tits, I tilted my head away from his and let out a loud moan. He pulled his hands away and with a look of concern on his face, he said "We should probably stop. Ya boyfriend will probably be comin' back soon."

I replied, "That's not my boyfriend. That's my brother. Don't worry about him." I could see the look of shock cause him to tense up, so I leaned back in for some more kissing.

I knew that I should probably hurry things up a bit, because I truly wasn't sure how David would react if he was to catch us. I worked my hands down to his waist, unbuttoned his jeans and lowered the zipper. When I reached into his boxers to remove his cock, I was taken back by the thickness. As I struggled to get a grasp of his monster, Na'im pulled my hand away so that he could help me by pushing his pants and boxers down to the floor.

My eyeballs must have almost popped out of my head when his enormous tool came into sight. His cock had to be at least 10 inches and as thick as my forearm, and he wasn't even completely hard yet. I grabbed his half limp black anaconda and began to stroke it. My fingers couldn't even wrap all the way around, that is how thick it was.

As I stroked the entire length vigorously, his shaft stiffened to a glorious length and the head swelled up to about the size of my fist. I licked my lips and said, "you have to most beautiful cock I have ever seen." I then pulled the head to my mouth and opened as wide as I could. Only a couple inches of his massive chocolate pole could be jammed into my mouth and throat, so I used both my hands to continue to stroke him while he slowly fucked my face. I lowered my one hand to play with his golf ball sized nuts that hung all the way down to the seat. There was no way to intake any air into my stuffed mouth, so I took deep breaths through my nose so that he could continue pumping in and out of my stretched out lips.

Suddenly, Na'im grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth off of his cock. I fell back against the door again as Na'im let out a lion's roar and his dick started to spew hot cum like the fountain at Point State Park in Downtown Pittsburgh. His hips buck up off the seat as he stroked his gigantic manhood with both hands and stream after stream of sperm shot out all over the back of the cab. So much, that cum was splattered on the windows, dribbled down the back of the leather seats, clung to the ceiling of the interior like icicles, and a few globs even made its way onto my legs, stomach and tits.

"Oh my, that is the most cum I have ever seen." I mentioned as I scooped the warm jizz from my belly and tits with my finger then placed it in my mouth.

With a look of shame on his face, Na'im replied, "It's been a long time, but I shoun't huv done dat."

I leaned forward again and grabbed onto his weakening monster and said, "You have a very very lucky wife, I don't know how she could possibly neglect you and your amazing cock of sex." I gave a seductive smirk as I returned my mouth to the head of his prick and sucked out any cum that remained.

I will write down my number and address so you can come get your money and maybe someday you can give me a little more too." I wrapped the blanket around my body and gave Na'im a peck on the lips. I leaned to the front seat for a slip of paper and pen to write my cell number and address on.

As I handed Na'im the slip of paper and exited the cab, I seductively whispered, "There is no reason your wife will ever need to know about any of this."

When I shut the door and turned around, there was David standing silently against a tree with a look of concern on his face. As I slowly approached him, David questioned, "What the hell just happened? Did I really see what I think I saw?"

I got closer and grabbed David's hand and put it to my lips for a kiss. "I did what I had to do to make sure we can continue this wonderful night together without anymore obstacles. Are we all set for our room?"

He removed my hand from his lips and placed his mouth on mine for a deep passionate kiss. After removing his tongue from my throat, he stepped back and whispered, "Yes, Lizzy. Finally we can enjoy each other without any interruptions."

As David led me towards the motel room, I turned around and blew a silent kiss towards Na'im as he was returned to the driver seat of his cab. Once we entered the room and the door shut, David immediately locked the deadbolt and secured the latch before turning back towards me, revealing the tent in the crotch of his pajama pants. I quickly dropped to my knees in front of David, pulled his pants down to his ankles, and grasped his rock hard dick in my hand.

"This has been a crazy night, hasn't it David?" I innocently said as I moved my lips to the head of his cock to slurp up the pool of precum that had formed.

"I wouldn't have imagined in a million years that I would be coming home to such mayhem. But I love it, and I love you baby."

Hearing those words from David made my entire body tingle with excitement. As I sucked his entire dick into my mouth, I could still smell and taste the peppermint candy from earlier. This reminded me that my pussy and asshole must still be candy coated as well. While I reached my hand down to run my fingers through the throbbing folds of my soaked cunt, I used my head to nudge David into a chair positioned near the door. I moved my hand from my crotch and slid my drenched fingers into David's mouth. He slurped the juices from my fingers like a kid trying to suck the juices from a melting popsicle on a hot summer day.

I removed my mouth from David's raging hard-on so I could position myself better to finger my ass. As soon as I applied the slightest bit of pressure to my hole, I felt an intense pain. When I removed my hand from beneath me, my finger was completely coated in red. I knew instantly that something was wrong, and when I stood to my feet, David and I both noticed a big blood stain on the blanket I had wrapped around me in the cab.

"Oh my god Lizzy. Is that blood. Why are you bleeding?" David asked frantically.

A little freaked out, I slid into a crouching position and leaned against the bed. "I don't know why I would be bleeding David."

I could feel a streak of blood slowly leaking out of my ass and dripping from my butt cheek to the floor. I began to shake and shiver a bit, then it hit me like a ton of bricks...

"I know now. Remember I asked you to leave the candy cane sticking in my ass before. It must have broken off when momma slammed me to the ground." I claimed as a bit of calm came over me for some reason.

"Oh no Lizzy, this can't be good. I need to get you to a hospital." David exclaimed.

"Absolutely not. We are not ruining our night together. Don't worry, I will be able to get it out. Besides, do you realize how embarrassing it would be to go to a hospital for this." I followed with a bit of a sarcastic laugh.

"Well baby, we can't leave it in there all night, we need to get it out now. I will help you if you want."

I honestly wasn't sure how I was going to get the broken piece of candy out of me, but I seriously did not want to ruin the night.

I stood up, fell onto my back on the bed and pulled my legs as far up as I could to best expose my bloody bumhole. "Ok baby, just be gentle."

David knelt at the side of the bed, leaned in close, gave me a kiss on my inner thigh and said, "Just relax all your muscles. I need every bit of you to stay relaxed."

When I felt David's finger slowly slide into me, I tensed up a bit, but I used every bit of restraint to not show any pain. I could feel that he was trying to slide another finger in, I guess to loosen me up, but that wasn't working. He pushed his finger in a little more, which caused the cane to slide slightly deeper into me, so he stopped.

Then David said confidently, "Baby, wait here a moment. I am going to run to the front desk to see if they have a first aid kit."

As David pulled up is pajama pants and exited the room, I took a deep breath and slowly slid a finger into my ass. I could feel that the sharp piece of candy was no more than an inch inside, but the jagged end was stabbing it into my sides everytime I tried to push it out with my muscles. I let go of knees to give my legs a rest until David returned.

Within a few minutes or so, David returned with a pair of tweezers, gauze, rubbing alcohol and some sort of ointment. He ran over to the sink and ran the tweezers under hot water for a few minutes, then cleaned them off further with the rubbing alcohol. I was impressed with my brother's ability to stay so level headed in this rather awkward situation.

"Ok baby. I need you to get into the same position and stay relaxed. Remember, I'm your big brother would never hurt you and you have nothing to be embarrassed about."

As I pulled my knees back up as far as I could, David said gently, "Alright Lizzy, this might burn and sting a bit, but I need you to push for me, like you are trying to take a poop."

Despite the situation, I still giggled a bit when I heard him say the word 'poop'. That caused David to smile as well, and probably helped him relax a bit.

I gave a push and could feel a stinging sensation as the tweezers entered my tight hole.

"Ok baby, one more push. I think I have a grip on it."

Trying to keep him relaxed and his spirits high, I replied. "You look like a little kid playing that game we used to have. I think it was called Operation. Don't hit the sides and make my nose light up."

He quickly replied with a big smile, "Yeah, I guess they are going to have to add a new operation challenge to that game called 'Candy in the Bum'."

We both laughed hysterically for a moment and before I knew it, I could feel the candy cane slide completely out of me. David used a damp towel to wipe the blood from my ass cheeks, crack and hole before he lubed his finger with the ointment. He very slowly slid his slick finger in and out of me to make sure that all injured parts of my anus were lathered.

Instantly, all the pain was gone and great sensations of pleasure returned. I closed my eyes and fondled my breasts while David attended to me. I could feel all my juices start to flow again.

David showed me a rolled up piece of gauze and said, "I want to use this so that we will be able to tell whether or not the bleeding stops." I agreed, so he spread a bit of ointment on the gauze then gently pushed most of it into my asshole with his finger. Though he probably did not find it to be at all sexual, I certainly did.

"David. Thank you so much. I feel better already. You are such a loving brother, now I want to show you how much of a loving sister I can be." I sat up, pulled David onto the bed and climbed on top of him. I undid the buttons on his pajama shirt so I could brush my shoulder length, jet black hair all over his muscular chest as I sucked and nibbled on his nipples. I could feel his dick start to stiffen again inside his pants as I grinded my heated twat forcefully into his crotch.

David grabbed my shoulders and lifted me off him a bit and asked sincerely, "Are you sure you are feeling up to this baby?"

I sat up in a bit of disgust, swiftly ran my fingers through the folds of my pussy, rubbed my soaked hand on David's chest and replied sarcastically, "Umm, yeah. I think I am feeling up to it."

Not wanting to spoil the mood by being a snotty bitch, I laughed and leaned down to his lips for a deep, passionate kiss. Once he sucked my tongue deep into his mouth, I knew I had won him over again and he was ready.

I slid down his body and partially off the bed so that I could remove his pajama pants. His beautiful cock was at full attention again, but I knew that I needed to give him some more service with my mouth to get him tuned up.

I wanted this to be the most memorable fuck of my brother's life, so again, any inhibitions I may have still had, went completely out the window. I grabbed his warm, heavy nutsack in one hand and used the other to help guide the full length of his prick into the back of my throat. Even though my eyes completely welled up with tears, I continued to fuck his swollen head into my gagged esophagus. Nearly choking with each downward thrust onto his tool, I pulled away to gasp for air and reveal the large amount of saliva the strung from him crotch to my mouth and chin.

I instructed David to better position his legs so I could use my mouth to lather his balls and underside. Then, as I continued to stroke his stiff pole, I plunged my tongue into his ass crack and licked his holy hole. I had never done anything like that to anyone else before, but what David did earlier that night showed me how enjoyable it can be.

David's body jolted once he felt the sensation of my tongue bathing his tightly puckered asshole.

David moaned loudly, "Holy fuck Lizzy! You are going to make me cum already."

Not wanting that to happen just yet, I stopped stroking his dick and moved my hands to his ass so I could spread his cheeks wider for better tongue access.

"Oh my god Lizzy, you have no idea how amazing that feels." David whimpered as he grabbed onto his cock and began to stroke it himself to increase the pleasure.

I stopped for a moment and replied, "I know exactly how amazing it feels. I had a few orgasms when you did it to me before." Then I buried my face back into his ass for another minute or so.

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to feel my brother's cock buried deep inside me again. I stood up from the bed, stared David in the eyes and said, "How do you want me? You can have me anyway you want, you are in total control."

Just as I finished that statement, the room phone rang. I nearly started to cry.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me. Don't answer it David." I barked nastily.

"Baby, it is probably just the front desk asking for the first aid stuff back and making sure everything is ok. If I don't answer it now, they will keep calling or maybe even come to the door."

"Whatever!" I crossed my arms over my bare chest and stomped my foot like a little girl not getting her way.

When I heard that the clerk was trying to get David to bring the supplies back to the front desk, I knew I had to step in. Instead of grabbing the phone out of his hand and slamming it down, I came up with a better idea. I worked up the biggest glob of saliva in my mouth and spit it down between my breasts. I got on my knees in front of David and started to fuck his rock hard dick between my 36C tits.

His voice cracked and he told the person on the phone that he would have to bring the first aid supplies back in the morning because he was in the middle of something. Then he dropped the receiver and reached over to unplug the phone from the wall, all while he continued to titty fuck me.

"David I am sick of all this stopping and restarting. Are you going to fuck your little sis or what?"

Without saying a word, David removed his dick from between my boobs, stood up, pulling me with him and lifted my legs to straddle around his waist. He walked over to the room door, pressed my back against it for leverage as he slammed his cock all the way inside me and began to pound the shit out of me.

I had an instant orgasm. Not necessarily just from the sexual pleasure, but the mental stimulation of David becoming a madman and taking complete control of the situation. After a vigorous reaming for a few minutes, David held his prick deep inside me as he walked us back over to the bed. Then to my total surprised, he jumped up in the air with me in his arms and did a complete flop onto the mattress. The entire weight of his body slammed his dick as far into me as possible and I had another orgasm. Though our bodies smashing together was a little painful, it only enhanced the amount of pleasure I was receiving.

David positioned himself on top of me so that he could get a good rhythm going in and out of my sopping wet pussy. I could hear that familiar sound from earlier of our bodies clapping together with each thrust.

I must have closed my eyes as I started to tweak and twist my nipples, because again to my complete surprise, David sucked one of my nubs between his teeth and bit down with slight force. My pussy must have exploded all over his dick because I had never felt such an intense, yet harmonious combination of pleasure and pain. I had never before experienced such things during sex, but I think we were turning over a new leaf.

David leaned up and whispered in my ear, "my little sister likes it a bit rough, doesn't she?"

I submissively nodded yes as his teeth clattered along my many earrings. Then he moved to the ring in my eyebrow and began to tug at it lightly while he continued to work his dick in and out of me with no interruption in his rhythm.

I couldn't believe how long he was lasting, especially considering how quickly he came earlier in the night and how close he was to cumming when I was eating out his ass. It was like he became possessed, but I wasn't complaining. I was wishing he could go all night.

"Mmmmm" he grunted loudly. "I can't believe how much of a sexy little whore my baby sis has become. You love this, don't you? You little fucking slut."

Hearing those words from my brother stung a little at first, but then I realized that he was just saying things in the heat of the moment. He didn't really mean it, or did he? Then it made me realize that I actually was quite a little slut. This revelation made me want it more, and harder.

"Oh yes baby, that's right. Fuck your whore sister. Stretch out my tight little pussy with your big hard dick. Fuck me harder and deeper. Punish me for sucking that huge black cock in the cab."

Before I could get all the words out, David was ferociously fucking me like nothing I had ever experienced or seen. He was so worked up that sweat was pouring from his face and down our bodies.