Sis/Bro's Chaotic Night Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about five minutes of fucking like animals, David slowed down the pace. Then without saying anything or even making a noise, he pushed his cock deep inside of me and began shooting his hot load throughout my womb. With his spent prick still buried inside, David collapsed on top of me and we just laid there in silence for several minutes.

Finally, David nudged his head up to mine and started kissing me softly before he asked innocently, "Can you believe that just happened?"

"Yeah. I can believe it. I'm just a little whore, like you said." I replied casually.

"Come on Lizzy. I didn't mean what I said. I was just talking dirty." He mentioned with a look of concern in his eyes.

I giggled. "I know. Just messing around. I thought it was hot. Kinda made me feel sexy."

He gave me another gentle kiss on the lips. "You should always feel sexy because you are extremely sexy." Then another kiss. "And beautiful."

I am usually a very confident person about my appearance, but I blushed when I heard that from David, being an older man who probably gawks at smoking hot California girls all day, every day.

"I feel a little embarrassed saying this, but I had been dreaming of this moment since the day you left for California. I did what I could to make sure you would notice me when you came back." I could feel David's dick start to stiffen inside me again.

"Lizzy, I always knew you would grow up to be a beautiful young woman. Of course I was going to notice you."

Everything I was hearing was making me feel so loved. Despite all the chaos at our parents' house, I still felt the night had turned out perfect. I started to wiggled my hips around to further enjoy the sensation of his hardening cock inside me.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey. Do you want me to pull it out?"

"No. I love the way it feels. I was actually hoping you would keep fucking me." I couldn't understand it, but for some reason, everything we were saying and doing to each other seemed so right.

"But here, let's roll over. I will be on top. You are probably exhausted." I suggested.

"I could never be too exhausted for you baby. But go ahead and get on top so I can see that amazing body slide up and down on my cock."

I pressed my body firmly against David as he grasped me in his arms and he rolled onto his back. I sat up with his cum covered dick still poked inside me. As I started to work my oozing cunt up and down his entire length, the lubrication of our fluids made it feel extraordinary.

"Oh Lizzy. I have never experienced anything so amazing before. You turn me on like no one ever has."

"I know David. I feel the same way." I replied as I began rolling my hips back and forth so his tool would rub against every inch of my sensitive inner walls.

"And I know it's a little late, but I hope you don't mind that I came inside you. I have never done that before, I usually wear a condom or at least pull..."

I pushed my finger to his lips and said, "Shhhhh. It's okay baby. I have never had anyone cum inside me before either. I'm so glad you were the first. It feels amazing."

I grabbed his hands and moved them to my tits for massaging. I closed my eyes again

and just continued to ride his overworked cock for about 15 more minutes until he blew another bit of nut into my tiring pussy.

This time I collapsed on him and said, "Let's just fall asleep like this. I want you to stay inside me."

Next thing I knew, I woke up under the covers pressed up against David's side, with my arms wrapped around him. I started moving my hand down his body to see if he was still naked. Even though he was completely sound asleep, his dick was once again rock hard. It took a bit of restraint to not slide down and give him a nice wake-up blow job, but he looked so peaceful in his sleep.

When I lifted the covers to climb out of bed, a strong scent of cum and sex attacked my nose. I quickly glanced at the clock on the table next to the bed and saw that it was 10:30 in the morning. It completely escaped my mind that David had traveled nearly the entire day before, not to mention the intense activities throughout the night. He was probably completely exhausted. I figured I would shower and let David continue to sleep as long as he needed.

I entered the bathroom, shut the door and ran water for a nice hot shower. As I let shower heat up, I reached behind me to pull the piece of gauze from my butt. Though there wasn't much blood the seeped into the gauze, I still wanted to do a finger test to make sure the bleeding had stopped.

I sat down on the toilet and slowly inserted a finger all the way into my ass, then slowly pulled it out. There was no pain and absolutely no blood. I was so relieved because I did not want to have to face any doctor with that story, especially my doctor.

I stepped into the shower, and the hot water running down my body felt so amazing. I just stood there for about 10 minutes letting the water naturally wash away all the fluids that coated my entire body. After soaping up myself from head to toe, I played with my tits a bit, then slid my finger down to the folds of my pussy. As soon as I spread myself open, I could feel David's cum start to slowly trickle out of me. I was so turned on again, I was hoping David was going to wake up and come fuck me in the shower. I continued to finger my cunt while I fantasized that my brother was pounding me from behind. Before I knew it, I had used up all the hot water. I had no idea how long I had been in there, and I still had to wash my hair.

When I finally finished and stepped out of the shower to dry off, I realized that I still don't have anything to put on. We had not discussed it at all, but I guess I was going to have to have David either go back to the house or go to a store to get me some clothes. I just know that I wasn't ready to return home yet, especially not wrapped in nothing but a blanket.

As I was drying off, I could here noise coming from the room, so I knew that David must have been awake. Still completely naked, I exited the bathroom while wrapping a towel around my soaked hair.

"Hey baby, great news. My ass...." I stopped like a deer in headlights. "Daddy?" I shouted out before covering myself with my arms and running back into the bathroom.

I couldn't believe it. Why were my dad, Colleen and Darren sitting in our motel room.? How did they find us?

I just sat on the toilet with my hands on my head trying to figure out what was going on and what I was going to do. All of the sudden there was a light tap on the door, and Colleen entered.

"Hey sis. Everything ok?" she asked me.

"Oh my god Coll, I am so embarrassed. I had no idea you guys were here."

"You have no reason to be embarrassed. We are all family here." Colleen ensured me.

"Yeah, but that must have looked bad, the way I came out of the bathroom like that." I replied.

"Not at all. We understand darling. I think you are going to start to learn a lot about your family that you would have never dreamed of. Things that have stayed secret between us, and must remain secret."

"What do you mean Coll? What secrets?" I inquired.

"Well, let's just say that you are not the only sister to have David inside your mouth and pussy. That is what happened last night, right? You and David fucked, didn't you?"

My heart started to race. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I never heard my big sis talk like this, at least not to me. "Umm, yes. We did some stuff."

"It's ok Lizzy. I bet it was great too." She said with a big smile.

"Of course it was. But wait, what do you mean by what you said? You have had sex with David before? When? Where?" Then I thought to myself, I could I never have known this.

Colleen took a deep breath and replied, "Don't worry about it. I will tell you the story someday. It is just something that happened when I was in college."

"Wow. Does Darren know?" I asked.

"He does. But enough about that. Here put a towel around you and come back out into the room. Dad just left to go back to the house to get you two some clothes. Why don't we go give David and Darren a little surprise before he gets back?"

I wasn't sure what Colleen meant by that, but I was a bit calmer knowing that dad wasn't still in the room. As I walked out behind Colleen, I could see that David was still wrapped in a blanked at the head of the bed and his pajamas were still laying on the floor. Colleen sat at the foot of the bed next to Darren. I just stood there like an idiot not knowing what to do or say.

The David spoke up, "Lizzy, what were you saying when you came out of the bathroom?"

My mind was numb, so it took me a few seconds to think. "Oh right. So that problem I was having last night, with my...you know. Everything is A-OK."

"That is great to hear. But make sure you pay attention to it. I don't want anything to get infected." David said with true sincerity.

"I promise. I will take care of it."

Colleen and Darren were just sitting there staring at us, then they would look at each other and start laughing.

"Well, I better shower before dad gets back with our clothes." David said as he stood up from the bed.

"David, Dad wont be back for at least an hour. Lizzy said she wants to have a little more fun before you two have to go home and face mom." Colleen interrupted.

David had a look of shock on his face.

"I didn't say that David." I replied.

Darren grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him and Colleen. Then I felt a hand rubbing the inside of my thigh under the towel.

"Ok, she didn't say those words. But I know that is what she wants." Before Colleen even finished her statement, I felt her fingers pushing through the folds of my pussy.

My eyes flew wide open as my body straightened up stiffer than a board, and David quickly realized what was going on. I looked back at Darren and saw that he had already joined in, and was pulling Colleen's sweatshirt up over her pregnant belly.

"We feel sorry because we know we probably interrupted your morning together. I don't doubt that Lizzy was going to come out of the shower and give you a nice surprise blow job. Weren't you sis?"

I couldn't believe it, she knew exactly what I wanted to do.

"Oh, I don't know." I shyly replied with my head down and an innocent smile on my face. I looked back up at David and saw that his stiff dick was poking out of the blanket he had wrapped around him.

I couldn't resist. I walked over to David, pushed him back onto the bed, pulled the cover from his naked body and started to suck his cock right in front of my sister and brother-in-law. The scent coming from David's crotch was something like I never smelled before, it wasn't disgusting but it was surely unique. If anything, it made me feel dirty and very horny.

David ran his hands down my back and up my sides before removing the towel from around me and dropped it to the floor. I could feel a lot of movement coming from the edge of the bed and realized that Colleen and Darren were going at it.

I looked up into David's eyes as I continued to blow him and saw that he was totally entranced with whatever Colleen and Darren were doing. A flash of jealousy came over me and I bit down softly onto the head of David's dick until he responded with "ouch" and returned his attention to me.

Colleen was moaning loudly then started shouting out, "Yes sis. Suck his fucking cock. Show your big brother how much you love him."

I went nonstop for at least five minutes and knew that David was close to cumming, but then Colleen crawled up next to me and pulled me away from him so that she could take over.

I couldn't even process the thoughts in my mind quick enough. My sister just stopped me from giving our brother a blow job so that she could give him a blow job instead, while her husband stood there and watched.

Then David yelped, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!". Colleen sucked the head of David's cock deep into her mouth and held it their as he emptied his balls into the back of her throat.

I looked back and Darren was just watching her suck David off while he stood there stroking his softening penis.

Colleen pulled away from David's crotch and said to me, "Go ahead, suck my husband's huge cock. I know you want to put that monster into your mouth. Darren finds you so sexy, this will be a dream come true for him."

I was a little upset with what had just happened, so I crawled over and grabbed onto Darren's dick to see if David would react. Neither of them reacted. They just laid there together and watched as I opened up wide to take the thick head of Darren's prick into my mouth.

"Yeah, suck my hubby's fat cock. I bet you've never had anything like that in your mouth before." Little did Colleen know that this wasn't the first time I had Darren's cock in my mouth, nor is it the biggest dick I've ever sucked after the experience I had with Na'im in the cab the night before.

Unless he told her, Colleen never knew about the time that mom and dad caught me giving Darren a blowjob in the laundry room while she was at the doctor's finding out she was pregnant. I had a feeling that all these secrets we had from each other was about to change.

I continued to work the length of Darren's prick while I used every bit of my mouth to fuck him. When he was about to cum, he pulled his dick from between my lips and stroked his powerful load into my mouth just like in a porno movie.

Wanting to do something spontaneous and surprising, I crawled back over to Colleen and kissed her deeply until my mouthful of jizz transferred completely into the back of her throat. After she swallowed it all, we continued to kiss a bit and rub each other's bodies together.

Before things started to get hot and heavy again, David stood up and said, "Ok, I really need to shower before dad gets back. Lizzy, why don't you put on my pajamas until he gets here with your clothes."

I agreed and put the pajamas on. While David showered, I laid on the bed between Colleen & Darren and continued with some light, over-the-clothes petting with both of them. I talked a bit with Colleen about the experiences of pregnancy and child birth. I told her how I admired them as parents and that I couldn't wait to be a mommy someday.

Once David stepped out of the bathroom, it was about 12:15pm and dad showed up a few minutes after. David and I put fresh clothes on, check out of the room then climbed into the car to go home. For most of the ride, nobody said a word. I think everyone was trying to mentally prepare for the chaos that was about to ensue once momma saw that I had come home. I surely wasn't ready to face her, but had come to the realization that this is the lifestyle I want to lead and she is either going to have to accept it or ignore it.

As we got closer, I was starting to get quite nervous, and it looked like David was too. I knew we were in for another extraordinary long day.