All Comments on 'Sis Gets Ridden At Bike Week'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Blue DracoBlue Dracoalmost 17 years ago
Interesting

I liked the plot of the story, but it sounded like it could have used a little more finish work. There were many places that could have used a little more description and filling out. This could have been a multi-part story with very little effort.

Overall, nice effort.

football_studfootball_studalmost 17 years ago
Very Interesting and Hot!

I really really enjoyed this story. I thought it was very hott and I have to admit it got me going. I only have to say some grammar mistakes but a quick proofread could fix that. I sure hope there is a sequel coming. Great story Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great relationship

Great story. I luv the comfortable relationship Jim & Chris developed in a short period of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Enjoyed this

story. And the previous one. And ALL your stories. Most are almost lyrical - and HOT.

BiskitBiskitalmost 17 years ago
Sibling fucking

Nice little story that got me hard and jerking off. Well written and nice flow. Your discription of your characters brought them to life for me. Thanks for supplying me with a fun jerk off session!

MadBrownMadBrownover 12 years ago
LOVED IT. MORE PLEASE!

I love brother sister love. The story was well written and hot as hell. I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice and good

very nice story saving the unnecesary details and direct to the point. keep on, its excellent.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 11 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Liked the story, the sex, the dialogue is a little stiff, perhaps you could use a few more contractions (I'm instead of I am etc) but otherwise cooking with gas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story made this old man cum! Of course their was help from my hand Loved it, 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous